PDA

View Full Version : The book of Pop

SpursPreacher
03-27-2008, 02:42 AM
I shall now read from the book of pop, the all telling word of the spurs my brothers and sisters.

For you see celebration and happiness shall follow those that follow this team who have faith and those who shall not,they shall be cast into the fire of bandwagoners to forever worships false idols and teams as so it is written.

Remember to pray for the nonbelievers those who worships those evils suns,those demon mavs and even the devil itself the lakers.

To those who worship these teams,may you feel failure and unhappiness in them the likes even cub and clippers fan have never seen.

For you see it is written,the spurs can remain supreme,with holy duncan,our knights in parker and bowen,and the guardian angel known as ginobili,sing with my children my brothers and sisters go spurs go.

ancestron
03-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Amen!

honestfool84
03-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Preach it brother!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

E20
03-27-2008, 09:46 AM
THat was pretty good.

wildchild
03-27-2008, 09:54 AM
amen to that! :angel

Cherry
03-27-2008, 10:08 AM
amen!

GSH
03-27-2008, 10:10 AM
And in the month it was decreed that almost all the teams should go up unto the playoffs and be counted, the Spurs did saddle up their two workhorses Tim and Manu, and ride unto the West. And many did rise up against the Spurs with cries of "boring" and "dirty". And the other teams didst whine about the refs, and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And it came to pass that after the 18th game (18 being the sum of 6,6,6) that the Spurs did ride upon their workhorses out of the West, unto the holy place known as the Finals. And there were with the Spurs a multitude of pundits and commentators singing the same song, and saying, "We knew it all along."

And lo, an old dynasty, once dead, did arise in the East. And though the pundits did cry, "Worthy are the Spurs to come unto the holy place", still didst many of the people cry out, "Give us the Celtics! Give us Garnett!"

And Lo, a battle shall rage for seven nights within the holy place, amidst the stars and the human interest stories. And the outcome of that battle only the wise shall know, before the fulfilling of the seven nights. But this shall be a sign unto you: you shall find the trophy, floating upon a barge, and thousands shall walk upon a river to see it. And the dynasty that shall arise from it shall be known to all, and forevermore. Amen.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-27-2008, 10:50 AM
I would think the Book of Pop would contain a lot more swear words.

TampaDude
03-27-2008, 10:52 AM
Amen and Amen...

nkdlunch
03-27-2008, 10:54 AM
and to those Sun, Laker and Celtic fans: "The Power of Pop compells thee!!! The Power of Pop compells thee!!!!"