PDA

View Full Version : Way to go, Tony!

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
01-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Not so 'Desperate'
From the NY Daily News

"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria is feeling frisky since her divorce from actor Tyler Christopher.

The Pilates-perfect pixie has been dating San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker, according to reports out of Texas, her home state. Longoria was first spotted with the French-born Parker, named by People as one of the 50 most beautiful, on a visit to the Spurs' locker room with her dad around the holidays.

Still, the TV tantalizer was photographed in a club with JC Chasez recently.

A rep for Longoria wouldn't discuss who Longoria is dating, but did say the star is "recently divorced, she's single and she's very happy."

samikeyp
01-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Still, the TV tantalizer was photographed in a club with JC Chasez recently.

ehh...Tony could kick his ass.

bigzak25
01-13-2005, 04:30 PM
dude...she's in one pic that i've seen with TP in the background and all of a sudden they're a pair. please. need more pics, less talk, less speculation, etc.

Jimcs50
01-13-2005, 04:32 PM
ehh...Tony could kick his ass.

Hey, we do not want anymore Rod Strickland episodes!!!!

:cuss

gregcoy
01-13-2005, 04:32 PM
someone mentioned they were dining together in "a-lameo whites"

gregcoy
01-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey, we do not want anymore Rod Strickland episodes!!!!

:cuss

funny you bring him up but i heard some nasty rumor that while he was with the spurs he hooked up with mcderrmot's (sp?) daughter and he consequently was traded because of it. always wondered if that was true...or if anyone really knows for sure.

im guesssing it cant be proven...

exstatic
01-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Rod was never traded from SA, so that rumor must be false. He left as a FA.

sbsquared
01-13-2005, 04:39 PM
IMO Tony should stick with Lolo and forget about all the drama and gossip surrounding Eva. She's a player and she'll just use him and toss him when she gets tired of boring little San Antonio. Be a good boy, Tony and stick with the woman who has stuck by you for many years!

Shelly
01-13-2005, 04:39 PM
I dunno what's going on. But it was mentioned in Jeanne Jakel's column and last week when KSAT asked him about the Doug Collins comment, he did not seemed pleased at all.

It was mentioned he's getting married this summer, but if national press is picking this up...makes you go hmmmm.

Tony could play the gardener she was having the affair with on the show :lol

gregcoy
01-13-2005, 04:40 PM
thanks for clearing that up.

bigzak25
01-13-2005, 04:41 PM
if i'm TP, i hit it and split it and make sure i take some nice dinner home to lolo.

johnny00
01-13-2005, 05:23 PM
IMO Tony should stick with Lolo and forget about all the drama and gossip surrounding Eva. She's a player and she'll just use him and toss him when she gets tired of boring little San Antonio. Be a good boy, Tony and stick with the woman who has stuck by you for many years!

Geez talk about a hopeless romantic...If only life were that simple...
Anyway, if all this speculation is true, how do we know he isn't using her?

Kori Ellis
01-13-2005, 05:24 PM
I have repeatedly ask you guys to stop these type of threads.

Thanks.