PDA

View Full Version : We better enjoy the Minnesota game tomorrow...

td4mvp21
03-27-2008, 07:36 PM
and the Spurs better win that game tomorrow, because after that the next 5 are:

vs. Houston
vs. Golden State
@ Jazz
@ Trailblazers
vs. Suns

I really want the playoffs to be here already, but I'm dreading this stretch because the last time the Spurs played that many good teams in a row they sucked ass. I'm pretty worried about it and this isn't a "fairweather fan" post, I'll cheer for them even if they lose them all. Are they ready or will they make us worried even more? I'm expecting the worst, but I'm hoping for the best...

phyzik
03-27-2008, 07:41 PM
I know I will enjoy the Minni game tomorrow.... right from section 10 row 10. :smokin

Amuseddaysleeper
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM

vs. Houston
vs. Golden State
@ Jazz
@ Trailblazers
vs. Suns

I really want the playoffs to be here already, but I'm dreading this stretch because the last time the Spurs played that many good teams in a row they sucked ass. I'm pretty worried about it and this isn't a "fairweather fan" post, I'll cheer for them even if they lose them all. Are they ready or will they make us worried even more? I'm expecting the worst, but I'm hoping for the best...

Uhh, why would you want the playoffs to be here already and yet fear the fact that the Spurs have to play some major playoff competition in the next 5 games.

If the next 5 games worry you, then the last thing you want is for the playoffs to start.

The next 5 will really tell whether the Spurs will get it together or not. I'll take the W's, but really, the team is still playing like a 2nd round exit at best.

Still waiting on 48 minutes of Spurs basketball

ChuckD
03-27-2008, 08:56 PM

vs. Houston
vs. Golden State
@ Jazz
@ Trailblazers
vs. Suns

The last time we played this many good teams, we were in the teeth of about 5 games in 7 days and a ton more B2Bs around that. We only have one more left.

ClingingMars
03-27-2008, 08:58 PM

vs. Houston
vs. Golden State
@ Jazz
@ Trailblazers
vs. Suns

Houston Portland and Phoenix should all be wins. GS is a toss-up, whether we show up on D or not, and Jazz will be really tough.

-Mars

hitmanyr2k
03-27-2008, 09:56 PM
I hope the Spurs aren't overlooking the T-Wolves like you guys are. Jefferson has had his way with Duncan offensively in all the games this year. And last time it took a Ginobili jumper in the last 5 seconds just to get a "W".

dbreiden83080
03-27-2008, 09:59 PM

vs. Houston
vs. Golden State
@ Jazz
@ Trailblazers
vs. Suns

vs. Houston-Houston is struggling and we are at home, we should win that one.

vs. Golden State-Tough game but again at home we can get that one too.

@ Jazz-Probbaly lose that one but if they come in focused it should be close.

@ Trailblazers-Should win this one because they know the next game will be
a very tough one.

vs. Suns-We will win this game, revenge for losing to them on the road and they just got whipped hard by Boston they may be realing a bit for a few games.

They can go 4-1 here, i think.

DAF86
03-27-2008, 10:02 PM

vs. Houston
vs. Golden State
@ Jazz
@ Trailblazers
vs. Suns

vs. Houston-W
vs. G. State-W
@ Jazz-L
@ Trailblazers-W
vs. Suns-W

we should be allright :smokin

dbreiden83080
03-27-2008, 10:04 PM
vs. Houston-W
vs. G. State-W
@ Jazz-L
@ Trailblazers-W
vs. Suns-W

we should be allright :smokin

Agreed, especially on the Suns game that is a revenge game for the Spurs they are not losing that one.

diego
03-27-2008, 10:14 PM
if we just beat the suns and jazz, i'll be happy.

Princess Pimp
03-28-2008, 02:40 AM

vs. Houston
vs. Golden State
@ Jazz
@ Trailblazers
vs. Suns

vs. Houston.....LOSS
vs. Golden State....WIN
@ Jazz......LOSS
@ Trailblazers....WIN
vs. Suns.....LOSS

2-3 on those games

Book it!

Obstructed_View
03-28-2008, 02:46 AM
Uhh, why would you want the playoffs to be here already and yet fear the fact that the Spurs have to play some major playoff competition in the next 5 games.

If the next 5 games worry you, then the last thing you want is for the playoffs to start.

The next 5 will really tell whether the Spurs will get it together or not. I'll take the W's, but really, the team is still playing like a 2nd round exit at best.

Still waiting on 48 minutes of Spurs basketball
I completely agree. We've seen minutes at a time of Spurs basketball in the last week for the first time in a while. They just need to keep improving and putting it together. One last tough stretch against playoff competition should sharpen them up.

m33p0
03-28-2008, 04:01 AM
blow the t-pups away early and have the main guns resting at the 4th.

SpurAddict561
03-28-2008, 09:14 AM
luckily we only have 1 B2B left...woot woot

GrandeDavid
03-28-2008, 09:35 AM
I'll enjoy all the games, at least the ones I have time to watch. I'd rather the Spurs be playing the top competition to make up ground in the standings. They've had a little time to recharge their battery.