PDA

View Full Version : Hell Yes timvp Tore It Up

timvp
01-13-2005, 05:28 PM
We filmed the round tables today and I blew up Greg Moore and utsagolfpb. At one point it looked like utsagolfpb was going to cry so I patted him on the back and then he pushed me ... which started a little scuffle on the set because I didn't enjoy the push. We both dropped a couple F-bombs until utsagolfpb just got up and walked off the set. We finished the shooting them without him.

:makemyday

ShoogarBear
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Any chair throwing?

Shelly
01-13-2005, 05:38 PM
We filmed the round tables today and I blew up Greg Moore and utsagolfpb. At one point it looked like utsagolfpb was going to cry so I patted him on the back and then he pushed me ... which started a little scuffle on the set because I didn't enjoy the push. We both dropped a couple F-bombs until utsagolfpb just got up and walked off the set. We finished the shooting them without him.

:makemyday

Are you sure you weren't taping a Jerry Springer show? Was Steve the bouncer there? And most importantly, why weren't any chairs thrown? Someone shoulda had their nose broken by a chair!

timvp
01-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Damn ...

The WOAI lawyers have to sign off before we can put it on SpursZONE. They don't want to be fined by the FCC or the ICBYBTS.

If they don't approve it, then we have to re-tape tomorrow.

:cry

bigzak25
01-13-2005, 05:49 PM
i'm ready for kori vs stacy. :smokin

PeterBurns
01-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Screw you LJ, That was a freaking cheapshot you landed, you punch like a little bit^&.

Maybe if your wife wasn't holding me back I'd kick you ass.

As far as that chair is concerned, I already talked to Cyber Bob and I told him I would pay for it.

3rdCoast
01-13-2005, 06:50 PM
what the fuck? few questions, what is the "roundtable" and you filmed it? and then yall faught?is this shit like public access shit on at 3am on ch. 20? im way confused. please explain in detail.

Kori Ellis
01-13-2005, 06:52 PM
They are joking about fighting. But we film the Round Table videos on the WOAI news set -- they are a panel of five people talking about basketball. We film a few 15-minute videos per week and you can view them on WOAI's website.

3rdCoast
01-13-2005, 07:06 PM
thats pretty tite. I just looked one up on the site. pretty cool.