PDA

View Full Version : What's up Spurs fans?

Ballcox
01-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Just wanted to say what's up to all the Spurs fans out there, have been lurking this site for a while and decided to join up. Feel free to give any pointers for this forum that I might need to know before I go and make a fool of myself. Haven been a Spurs fan all my life. Live and die for the Spurs (I still get up at night wondering why Strickland tried to make that behind the back pass agianst the Blazers!). Just wanted to say what's up to everyone here, glad to be among other Spurs fans, thanks.

SpursWoman
01-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

tlongII
01-13-2005, 05:58 PM
Interesting screen name.

gay abc
01-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Interesting screen name.

i'm speechless :p

ALVAREZ6
01-13-2005, 06:13 PM
i'm speechless :p
Ballcox, you must like it gay abc

bigzak25
01-13-2005, 06:17 PM
welcome bc.

Ballcox
01-13-2005, 06:45 PM
For some reason that was the only name I could come up with, the last part of basketball with my last name, I can tell I'm gonna pay for that ;)

airjer15
01-13-2005, 06:47 PM
the only advice I can give you about this sight is, dont make pathetic excuses when the Spurs get beat by the Jazz, and don't be a Malone hater, he is your only home for a title this year

Ballcox
01-13-2005, 06:51 PM
If anything I'm an honest/objective Spurs fan. That being said I can't stand Karl Malone and hope to God he doesn't put on a Spurs uniform, we're just fine without him. At this point I have serious doubts that he will even wear a uniform this year, I think he's done, great career, but DONE.

airjer15
01-13-2005, 06:53 PM
If anything I'm an honest/objective Spurs fan. That being said I can't stand Karl Malone and hope to God he doesn't put on a Spurs uniform, we're just fine without him. At this point I have serious doubts that he will even wear a uniform this year, I think he's done, great career, but DONE.

If Miami gets Malone, San Antonio is in trouble. unless your happy going to the finals, but not winning

Phenomanul
01-13-2005, 07:23 PM
If Miami gets Malone, San Antonio is in trouble. unless your happy going to the finals, but not winning

I don't think so....

Ballcox
01-13-2005, 07:24 PM
That would be a concern, given how well Malone D'd up Duncan last year in the playoffs. I still think we could take Miami with Malone, it would be much closer, but we would win that series assuming we have home court advantage. Make no mistake, I respect Malone as a player, I just can't stand him on a personal level.

Brodels
01-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Welcome to the forum.

airjer15
01-13-2005, 07:51 PM
I respect Malone as a player, I just can't stand him on a personal level.

thats wierd cause for most its the other way around, what on a pesonal level do you not like about him?

Ballcox
01-13-2005, 08:25 PM
For me I guess it has to do with my own personal take on the guy. From the interviews, articles, etc. that I've read or seen about him he just rubs me the wrong way. I don't doubt that he plays with a great deal of intensity and a big time desire to compete, it's just that I perceive this arrogance about him. Kind of goes along with him kind of stringing the Spurs along as he waits to make his decision about what team to play for. I think he already knows what team he will or won't play for, well, go ahead and let that team know what's up, don't play out this whole coy routine to see which team 'desires' you the most. I don't know if that answers your question, but on a personal level, to me, that has a negative impact on his credibility and integrity. Would he be an asset as a player with the Spurs? Sure. Do I want to see him in a Spurs uniform? No. I just see most of the Spurs players as being guys I respect more on a personal level because of their integrity and credibility, Malone has done some things over the years to diminsh that aspect of his personality, to me. How's that for some messed up circular logic?

milkyway21
01-13-2005, 09:01 PM
If Miami gets Malone, San Antonio is in trouble. unless your happy going to the finals, but not winningSpeaking of Miami, I watched a replay of Dallas/Houston game yesterday and one of the commentators, I don't know which one, mentioned that ShaQ actually called TMac. He wants to meet TMac & Houston in the Finals... :eyebrows
thoughts?

CHAMPS AGAIN
01-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Just wanted to say what's up to all the Spurs fans out there, have been lurking this site for a while and decided to join up. Feel free to give any pointers for this forum that I might need to know before I go and make a fool of myself. Haven been a Spurs fan all my life. Live and die for the Spurs (I still get up at night wondering why Strickland tried to make that behind the back pass agianst the Blazers!). Just wanted to say what's up to everyone here, glad to be among other Spurs fans, thanks.

Are you a reguarly,but decided to use a new account and screen name.
True SPURS fans in this forum only.

SequSpur
01-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Whats up ballcock???

Welcome to the forum and cool fuckin name!

Solid D
01-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Ballcox.

ducks
01-13-2005, 10:14 PM
why the screen name (everyone wants to know but has no balls to ask)

Solid D
01-13-2005, 10:18 PM
For some reason that was the only name I could come up with, the last part of basketball with my last name, I can tell I'm gonna pay for that ;)

ducks, you may have missed seeing his explanation ^

Experiment2100
01-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Speaking of Miami, I watched a replay of Dallas/Houston game yesterday and one of the commentators, I don't know which one, mentioned that ShaQ actually called TMac. He wants to meet TMac & Houston in the Finals... :eyebrows
thoughts?

Crazy shaq, always trying to take the easy way out.

ducks
01-13-2005, 10:24 PM
ducks, you may have missed seeing his explanation ^
thanks I have a headache

CHAMPS AGAIN
01-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Speaking of Miami, I watched a replay of Dallas/Houston game yesterday and one of the commentators, I don't know which one, mentioned that ShaQ actually called TMac. He wants to meet TMac & Houston in the Finals... :eyebrows
thoughts?

It was in the news sometime back SHAQ called T-MAC early in the seasond when the ROCKETS were playing real bad. :oops

GoSpurs21
01-14-2005, 04:06 PM
What up.
I know I going to catch flack but maybe sometimes you should wonder why Sean stopped going to the rack. It looked like he was cutting so Rod thought it would be an automatic dunk. I fault both players for that turnover.