PDA

View Full Version : For T-Park, ASF, and other Race Fans

dawn
03-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Hey Guys I wanted to let those of you who have asked me about Track Smack know what is on board this week.

We're back and looking to hear from you. Chip is back with Me again and we are lucky to be joined this season each week by Mike Haag who is the Motorsports Writer and Blogger for the Express News, Philippe Lopez who is Compitition Director for Hall of Fame Racing, and ESPN-ABC Pit Reporter/ Host Mike Massaro has joined our team as well.

This week we are gonna have some fun. We are talking with President of Texas Motor Speedway Eddie Gossage, we will also be talking with Mike Perry of the IHRA about the upcoming Texas Nationals and the Indy Series Season gets underway this weekend and all ready there is some issues among drivers...

TRACK SMACK 8-10 AM ESPN 1250 AM THE ZONE SAN ANTONIO!!! 656-ESPN

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!!! :)

T Park
03-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Props to Ed Carpenter for winning the pole at homestead!!!

Hopefully I see yall up in Dallas next weekend, its gonna be my first NASCAR race since about 1997.

Go T Stewart :smokin

IceColdBrewski
03-28-2008, 10:47 PM
I don't suppose you'd happen to know if there are any future plans to have stock car racing returning to SA anytime soon? I was pretty bummed when San Antonio Speedway closed its doors last year.

A friend of mine talked to a mechanic (who used to race at SA Speedway), and this mechanic had heard rumors of possible investors buying land on the northwest side to have a track built. I know it's probably nothing more than a rumor, but it was enough to get my hopes up a little.

Do we have anything to hope for in SA, or are we screwed for now?

AlamoSpursFan
03-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Props to Ed Carpenter for winning the pole at homestead!!!

Don't you mean Jeff Gordon at Martinsville?

:lol

Props to Tony Raines for failing to make the race in the 08 car.

:lmao

Chris Duel
03-29-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey Guys I wanted to let those of you who have asked me about Track Smack know what is on board this week.

We're back and looking to hear from you. Chip is back with Me again and we are lucky to be joined this season each week by Mike Haag who is the Motorsports Writer and Blogger for the Express News, Philippe Lopez who is Compitition Director for Hall of Fame Racing, and ESPN-ABC Pit Reporter/ Host Mike Massaro has joined our team as well.

This week we are gonna have some fun. We are talking with President of Texas Motor Speedway Eddie Gossage, we will also be talking with Mike Perry of the IHRA about the upcoming Texas Nationals and the Indy Series Season gets underway this weekend and all ready there is some issues among drivers...

TRACK SMACK 8-10 AM ESPN 1250 AM THE ZONE SAN ANTONIO!!! 656-ESPN

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!!! :)

Pimping your radio show on SpursTalk.com ...how la--

Whoops, nevermind.

How do I delete my post?

SequSpur
03-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Go T Stewart :smokin

Bandwaggoner.............

dawn
03-29-2008, 10:48 AM
ICB...we brought up your question today on the show. There is always talk about it being done. I am not so sure though it will be ANYTIME soon. But go to Thunder Hill in Kyle. They have good racing and it is not any further than going to SAS was

dawn
03-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Pimping your radio show on SpursTalk.com ...how la--

Whoops, nevermind.

How do I delete my post?

ALRIGHT DUEL...

While I will admit it was kinda pimping... I have to say that I was asked in another topic one time if we talk just NASCAR or all racing and I just thought I would start a new topic to tell folks what we were talking about this week...just a little informative information being passed on...otherwise known as PIMPING!!! :fro :spin

T Park
03-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Don't you mean Jeff Gordon at Martinsville?

:lol

Props to Tony Raines for failing to make the race in the 08 car.

:lmao

No i dont.

the INdycars are racing in Homestead tonight.

Ed Carpenter got second, not the pole like I thought.
Pole went to Scott Dixon.

ESPN2 tonight at 7!!!!

ESPN2HD TOO!!!!

Gonna be a fantastic race.

Go Ed Carpenter, go AJ Foyt IV