PDA

View Full Version : Spurs/Nuggets

silk
03-29-2008, 03:59 AM
All over again in the first round ?? I know standings change at each games and there's no certainty, BUT this is a high probability....

I don't want the nuggets, seriously, i'm tired , not because they could give us fits ( they would , but we would still beat them ...) but because i wanna see a more entertaining first round, i mean with Golden state and Jax...

The spurs/nuggets of the first round doesn't excite me much, we kinda know them pretty well.. SO please , nuggets, next year, could you please give a fuckin damn and play defense before the last 15 games ?? This way you maybe could avoid bein' eliminated in the first round... I'm pretty sure Nuggs player absolutely hate playing the Spurs so early ...

( Note for the inevitable posts who will say ; but the nuggs are not even on the play-off, ... you have jinxed us....let's worry about the end of regular season first...Spurs fans don't give a damn about this kind of entertainment.....etc... i already know all that )..

Princess Pimp
03-29-2008, 04:16 AM
hahahahaha

Be afraid, be very afraid! :lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2008, 06:29 AM
i had enough of the spurs and tim duncan exposing the n uggets

we need a real challenger seriously

timvp
03-29-2008, 06:34 AM
let's worry about the end of regular season first...Spurs fans don't give a damn about this kind of entertainmentWell said :tu