PDA

View Full Version : Hey, how do I get a spur?

airjer15
01-13-2005, 06:37 PM
I know I am a big Jazz fan and argue a lot on this board about Karl Malone, but what do I have to do to get one of those cool spur things under my name? I want one, I will put the Spurs as my #2 team. is it you Kori? hook me up. I'm a regular

ChumpDumper
01-13-2005, 06:38 PM
How can you give someone a "Jazz" anyway?

Is it legal?

exstatic
01-13-2005, 06:53 PM
A musical note?

I think that all folks who were here when Kori and LJ opened this board got a spur. After that, you have to earn them. If you go into the vBookie thread for each game, there is a score prediction contest. If you hit the exact score, I think you get a spur. There may be other ways, too.

jalbre6
01-13-2005, 07:04 PM
How can you give someone a "Jazz" anyway?
http://www.djjazzyjeff.com/jeff_face2.gif

How about this?

MannyIsGod
01-13-2005, 07:21 PM
This isn'ta Jazz site! No Jazz things here!

ducks
01-13-2005, 07:22 PM
be nice the jazz beat the suns last night

spurster
01-13-2005, 09:42 PM
To get a Spur, you need to create a thread on spursreport.com with the title "fullsportpress.com and Kori Ellis rules".

Useruser666
01-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Omg!

There may be other ways, too.

Are they sexual? :lol

airjer15
01-14-2005, 11:32 AM
To get a Spur, you need to create a thread on spursreport.com with the title "fullsportpress.com and Kori Ellis rules".
can I get Kori to verify this

Solid D
01-14-2005, 11:38 AM
I think that all folks who were here when Kori and LJ opened this board got a spur. After that, you have to earn them. If you go into the vBookie thread for each game, there is a score prediction contest. If you hit the exact score, I think you get a spur. There may be other ways, too.

To add to exstatic's comments...if you place the mouse arrow directly over one of the spurs, a pop-up will display why that Forum member received that particular spur.

Solid D
01-14-2005, 11:42 AM
There are a couple of irritating personalities that visit here who deserve a "lemon", or maybe even an "owned" badge of dishonor under their names. :hat

SpursWoman
01-14-2005, 11:53 AM

True. However, I strongly suggest getting a screen capture immediately upon posting. :)

violentkitten
01-14-2005, 11:55 AM
A musical note?

how special

violentkitten
01-14-2005, 11:57 AM
There are a couple of irritating personalities that visit here who deserve a "lemon", or maybe even an "owned" badge of dishonor under their names. :hat

irritation is in the eye of the irritated

baseline bum
01-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Being a Karl Malone fan isn'tgoing to help you get a Spurs from LJ.

GoSpurs21
01-14-2005, 03:51 PM
I know I am a big Jazz fan and argue a lot on this board about Karl Malone, but what do I have to do to get one of those cool spur things under my name? I want one, I will put the Spurs as my #2 team. is it you Kori? hook me up. I'm a regularAll you need to do to get a Spur is guess the correct ending score to a Spurs game prior to the start of the game. Its as easy as that.