Human

mavs>spurs2
03-29-2008, 11:33 PM
latinos/white girls

marini martini
03-29-2008, 11:34 PM

Denver>SA
03-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Why the girls bitching out on this topic?

Name what kind of man or woman you are attracted to in a sexual way. Meaning what kind of pussy do you want to eat or what flavor dick you want to suck.

Answer the question.

I am a guy and I like to suck on asian pussy

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 11:42 PM
Race plays absolutely no part in whether or not I'm attracted to someone.

marini martini
03-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

curtismedellin
03-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Got that right, sexual attraction transends race.

Denver>SA
03-29-2008, 11:45 PM
you dont ever see a striking young white man and say "damn, id suck his vanilla pole"

or see a black man and say, 'hmm, i wonder if its true.'

marini martini
03-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Shit, stand 'em on their heads, they all look alike!

Denver>SA
03-29-2008, 11:48 PM
Shit, stand 'em on their heads, they all look alike!
which head??????

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 11:48 PM
you dont ever see a striking young white man and say "damn, id suck his vanilla pole"

or see a black man and say, 'hmm, i wonder if its true.'No. I don't.

Denver>SA
03-29-2008, 11:50 PM
No. I don't.
you must be the xcepti0n

Ronaldo McDonald
03-30-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm attracted the most to white girls, preferably Polish or Italian.

I think every race has it's hotties, though.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Dark hair dark eyes Latino,Greek, Italian, Brazilian :elephant :hungry:

mrsmaalox
03-30-2008, 01:13 AM
you must be the xcepti0n

No, she isn't.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:15 AM
I only dig Mexican chicks. I've been with white chicks in the past but just so I can do to the white person what they have done to Mexicans for hundreds of years, that's fuck them.

NASpurs
03-30-2008, 01:18 AM
I think every race has it's hotties, though.That's true.

Saying that though, I stick to the Latinas.

mrsmaalox
03-30-2008, 01:20 AM
I only dig Mexican chicks. I've been with white chicks in the past but just so I can do to the white person what they have done to Mexicans for hundreds of years, that's fuck them.

:rolleyes

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:21 AM
:rolleyes

What? I'm racist. I'm the first to admit it. Fuck white people.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 01:23 AM

Did ya ever think that's why whitey chicks did you? To repeat history? :toast

mrsmaalox
03-30-2008, 01:23 AM
What? I'm racist. I'm the first to admit it. Fuck white people.
So you have seriously only fucked a white girl for that reason?

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:25 AM
So you have seriously only fucked a white girl for that reason?

Not only one. There have been several and revenge was in my head the whole time.

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 01:26 AM
What about white-looking Mexicans? :lol

mrsmaalox
Not only one. There have been several and revenge was in my head the whole time.

:lmao. Twisted. I only fuck people I like.

spurs_fan_in_exile
I'm attracted to at least part of the Indy 500.
http://www.offshorebettor.com/images/danica/danica109.jpg

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 01:27 AM
Not only one. There have been several and revenge was in my head the whole time.First stage of La Revolución?

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 01:28 AM
Ehh ... this topic is better suited for the Quattro, or the Troll Forum. Take it there.

Thanks.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-30-2008, 01:29 AM
First stage of La Revolución?
He's planting the seeds. Unless he used protection.

mrsmaalox
03-30-2008, 01:29 AM
Busted.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:30 AM
He's planting the seeds. Unless he used protection.

I would never taint the Mexican race with the filthy white gene.

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 01:34 AM
I would never taint the Mexican race with the filthy white gene.
Except that it was "tainted" by years of occupation over the centuries already. We are all mutts.

johngateswhiteley
03-30-2008, 01:34 AM
Argentinian.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:36 AM
It has always been my belief that Mexicans, Blacks, Japanese, etc...should be able to treat the white people with the same type of bigotry, hatred and racism that they treated us for 300 years. We can add up the exact number of years and then once that is done we will be even and be able to treat every with the equal kindness and respect that is deserved.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:37 AM
Equal treatment for the white people in 2365.

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 01:38 AM
It has always been my belief that Mexicans, Blacks, Japanese, etc...should be able to treat the white people with the same type of bigotry, hatred and racism that they treated us for 300 years. We can add up the exact number of years and then once that is done we will be even and be able to treat every with the equal kindness and respect that is deserved.OR, and I know this is going to sound crazy, we could all collectively start acting like sensible adults and treat EVERYONE with respect, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, age, dis/ability, etc.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 01:39 AM
Ehh ... this topic is better suited for the Quattro, or the Troll Forum. Take it there.

Thanks.

Dayum, Kori. I thought we were in the quatro :dizzy

Ronaldo McDonald
She's got a sweet bod.

midgetonadonkey
Let's make those fuckers pick fruit and cotton for a few generations. Let them know how it feels.

mrsmaalox
I once saw a "documentary" about an Argentinian guy, who held such a grudge against the English after the Falkland Island war, his life's goal was to impregnate as many English women as he could. He treated them pretty shitty.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:40 AM
OR, and I know this is going to sound crazy, we could all collectively start acting like sensible adults and treat EVERYONE with respect, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, age, dis/ability, etc.

It's easy for you to say since you are of Anglo descent.

mrsmaalox
03-30-2008, 01:41 AM
OR, and I know this is going to sound crazy, we could all collectively start acting like sensible adults and treat EVERYONE with respect, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, age, dis/ability, etc.

Nah

marini martini
03-30-2008, 01:41 AM

Funt! I am impressed :toast

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:44 AM

If that happens then the white people get off completely unscathed.

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 01:46 AM
It's easy for you to say since you are of Anglo descent.I'm of, among other things, Irish and Sicilian descent, and if you don't think there's a pretty impressive history of oppression there, you're just being obstinate. I just don't think we'll ever make any real progress as a global society if we don't stop playing the my-ancestors-had-it-worse-than-your-ancestors game.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm of, among other things, Irish and Sicilian descent, and if you don't think there's a pretty impressive history of oppression there, you're just being obstinate. I just don't think we'll ever make any real progress as a global society if we don't stop playing the my-ancestors-had-it-worse-than-your-ancestors game.

Who cares about progress? I'm in it for revenge.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 01:48 AM
If that happens then the white people get off completely unscathed.

WTF we'll never get unscathed for "taking them from Africa, to fight for America" Buffalo Soldier.

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 01:49 AM
I find it funny that a guy who went to college, got his degree and by his own admission does anythign he wants at work and still gets paid is crying about what the white person "did" to him.

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 01:52 AM
Who cares about progress? I'm in it for revenge.Problem with revenge, especially the variety your suggesting, is that the people most deserving of that punishment never feel it. The rich, old, white men who "oppressed your peoples" died being as rich, old, and white as they ever were.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 01:54 AM
I find it funny that a guy who went to college, got his degree and by his own admission does anythign he wants at work and still gets paid is crying about what the white person "did" to him.

And managed a Doctorate, & just bought a Honda Civic!

Sons of Bitches :madrun

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 01:54 AM

Better than working for nothing and having to pay taxes to the white man. I will spend my career fucking the white man out of money because I do a fraction of the work I'm paid to do.

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 01:57 AM
Better than working for nothing and having to pay taxes to the white man. I will spend my career fucking the white man out of money because I do a fraction of the work I'm paid to do.
How do you know I work for nothing? You have no idea how much I earn. And I pay the same taxes as you, I just pay them all at once intead of spreading it out and overpaying like you do, and giving the "white man" an interest-free loan every year instead of making it work for you, like a smart man who isn't blinded by his bitterness does.

And, the way I see it, the best revenge for decades of oppresion is to make a good life for yourself. Anger and bitterness are barriers to that goal.

mrsmaalox
03-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Rev, why don't you just demand an apology? Alot of folks have gotten them, and apparently they feel better.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 02:01 AM
... I will spend my career fucking the white man out of money because I do a fraction of the work I'm paid to do.

Actually being lazy at work doesn't screw the white man, it only screws you because your bosses notice. You will get passed up for promotions to higher paying jobs where you can get paid a lot more money and do even less.

But whatever floats your boat, or whatever. :lol

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Living well, is the best revenge :toast

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:04 AM
Living well, is the best revenge :toast
This is kinda what I was trying to say ... leave it to the drunk to put it more eloquently than I. :lol

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:05 AM
Actually being lazy at work doesn't screw the white man, it only screws you because your bosses notice. You will get passed up for promotions to higher paying jobs where you can get paid a lot more money and do even less.

But whatever floats your boat, or whatever. :lol

Trust me, it doesn't go noticed. I'm up for staff member of the year and I've done shit for work. I just got a raise that nobody else got also. So your argument holds no water in my case.

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:06 AM

Not to mention it strengthens every single stereotype the white man has about lazy messicans.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 02:07 AM
Trust me, it doesn't go noticed. I'm up for staff member of the year and I've done shit for work. I just got a raise that nobody else got also. So your argument holds no water in my case.

:tu

You still aren't screwing the white man. :lol Unless you are dating a white man these days.

timvp
03-30-2008, 02:09 AM
Wasn't the Mexican race created when some Indians thought it'd be cool to smoke peace pipe with pale face Spaniards? Midge I think your great great great granddaddy was a step ahead of you in getting revenge on the white man.

midgetonadonkey

You still aren't screwing the white man. :lol Unless you are dating a white man these days.

No but they are paying the white man the same amount as they are paying me and I'm doing half the work and getting twice the recognition.

Melmart1
Not to mention it strengthens every single stereotype the white man has about lazy messicans.
I never understood that stereotype growing up, because every Mexican I knew was a damn hard worker. But as an adult, I see some of those people and it makes me angry.

As for Midge, good on you! If you can do very little and get away with it, great. But next time you try selling your computer on here or ask me to send you .50 by PayPal to buy a video game cus you can't afford it, don't get mad if I call you out on your wonderful screw job of the white man.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:10 AM
This is kinda what I was trying to say ... leave it to the drunk to put it more eloquently than I. :lol

You've been gone too long, I am no longer a drunk :lol Since Celebrity Rehab :santahat

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 02:11 AM
What happened to Mel & Midge, they used to be two peas in a pod?

timvp
03-30-2008, 02:13 AM
Since I'm part everything I can be racist toward everybody. It's pretty sweet. Being able to pull the race card versus any ethnicity is underrated.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:13 AM
I never understood that stereotype growing up, because every Mexican I knew was a damn hard worker. But as an adult, I see some of those people and it makes me angry.

As for Midge, good on you! If you can do very little and get away with it, great. But next time you try selling your computer on here or ask me to send you .50 by PayPal to buy a video game cus you can't afford it, don't get mad if I call you out on your wonderful screw job of the white man.

I did sale my computer but not to anyone here and my begging for video game donations was simply a goof. I never expected shit from anyone. Believe me, my screw job of the white people is going to be greater than a simple video game. I'm going to steal all of their power tools and pawn them. That's what rule 43.6 of La Revolucion is all about.

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:14 AM
What happened to Mel & Midge, they used to be two peas in a pod?
Haha, I love Midge butI have an opposing viewpoint and I am just expressing it.

This thread was supposed to be funny, I thought. :dramaquee

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Since I'm part everything I can be racist toward everybody. It's pretty sweet. Being able to pull the race card versus any ethnicity is underrated.

Fuck yeah, you got it made. I can only pick on whites, blacks and the occasional dirty puerto rican. The fucking puerto ricans don't even deserve to have their nationality capitalized.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Haha, I love Midge butI have an opposing viewpoint and I am just expressing it.

This thread was supposed to be funny, I thought. :dramaquee

I think it's still funny. I didn't think anyone was going to take anything I said seriously.

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:16 AM
I did sale my computer but not to anyone here and my begging for video game donations was simply a goof. I never expected shit from anyone. Believe me, my screw job of the white people is going to be greater than a simple video game. I'm going to steal all of their power tools and pawn them. That's what rule 43.6 of La Revolucion is all about.
If you were smart, you would steal their lawn mowers. Then they have to continue to employ Mexicans, and the demand for more laborers will increase, and so will the amount crossing the borders.

If you were smart, this would be your plan.

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Fuck yeah, you got it made. I can only pick on whites, blacks and the occasional dirty puerto rican. The fucking puerto ricans don't even deserve to have their nationality capitalized.
I am with you on the Puerto Ricans. Those nappy-headed ho's need to get their own country if they don't want to pay taxes.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:17 AM
If you were smart, you would steal their lawn mowers. Then they have to continue to employ Mexicans, and the demand for more laborers will increase, and so will the amount crossing the borders.

If you were smart, this would be your plan.

You should be the adviser for La Revolucion. We pay can pay you in grapes and valley lemons.

timvp
03-30-2008, 02:18 AM
I did sale my computer Got damn Hispanics go to school :madrun

Haha, I love Midge butI Got damn white people are killing our race by talking all blackified :madrun

Fuck yeah, you got it made. I can only pick on whites, blacks and the occasional dirty puerto rican. The fucking puerto ricans don't even deserve to have their nationality capitalized.Only thing worse than a puerto rican is a red kuban :madrun

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:19 AM
I think it's still funny. I didn't think anyone was going to take anything I said seriously.As the token white who'd already been accepted into La Revolución, I was just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I still think Midge is good people.

timvp
See, that's kinda cool how I'm allowed to do that :smokin

Melmart1
You should be the adviser for La Revolucion. We pay can pay you in grapes and valley lemons.
I thought I was already employed, working as a double agent since my pale skin confuses the white man and makes me think I am one of them. My pay is three bags of naranjas and a packet of chiclets each week, a bargain for this type of high-risk espionage.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:20 AM
Got damn Hispanics go to school :madrun

Got damn white people are killing our race by talking all blackified :madrun

Only thing worse than a puerto rican is a red kuban :madrun

I did go to school but never learned the difference between sale and sell. I blame anglos for that. They were my teachers and tried to keep me down.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:20 AM
Rev. if you were realy realy smart, you would go into whitey's neighborhoods, and look for open garages, and sneak in to their extra freezers, and steal their meat! :hungry:

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:21 AM
Rev. if you were realy realy smart, you would go into whitey's neighborhoods, and look for open garages, and sneak in to their extra freezers, and steal their meat! :hungry:
We prefer hubcaps, thanks.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 02:22 AM

Hey! Stop encouraging people to steal from garages. Somebody stole our electronic dartboard from our open garage a few years back!

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:22 AM
I will go into the gringos neighborhoods and steal their hubcaps and garden hoses.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:23 AM
Hey! Stop encouraging people to steal from garages. Somebody stole our electronic dartboard from our open garage a few years back!

My primo Hector says, "my bad".

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:23 AM
Do you KNOW how much meat you can get from Azteca Meat Market for the price of hubcaps? Waaay more than you can steal from their freezer, and you won't get booked on B&E, either.

timvp
03-30-2008, 02:24 AM
Don't be confused, if a race war breaks out in San Antonio, I'm a pure bread Mexican. B'lie dat.

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:24 AM
I will go into the gringos neighborhoods and steal their hubcaps and garden hoses.That shit's not funny. I had to replace my garden hose at least twelve times at my old house.

timvp
03-30-2008, 02:25 AM
If we are talking US race war, I'm claiming white, though. Sorry.

Kori Ellis
Don't be confused, if a race war breaks out in San Antonio, I'm a pure bread Mexican. B'lie dat.
:lol You are like zero percent Mexican. It's almost the only thing that you are not.

I might be more Mexican than you ... Nah ...

timvp
However if this war is to be played on basketball courts ............. :smokin

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:27 AM
:depressed If a race war broke out and I wanted to side with Mexicans, I would be screwed

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:27 AM
Do you KNOW how much meat you can get from Azteca Meat Market for the price of hubcaps? Waaay more than you can steal from their freezer, and you won't get booked on B&E, either.

Azteca Market is badass. Where else can you eat breakfast taquitos, buy fresh fruit, roasted corn, carne empanadas, corn torillas and a chocolate cake?

That place is badass.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 02:28 AM
Azteca Market is badass. Where else can you eat breakfast taquitos, buy fresh fruit, roasted corn, carne empanadas, corn torillas and a chocolate cake?

That place is badass.

Where is Azteca Market? I like carne empanadas.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:28 AM
:lol You are like zero percent Mexican. It's almost the only thing that you are not.

I might be more Mexican than you ... Nah ...

If a race war broke out I would vouch for Kori to be on the Mexican side. My BFF timvp would have to fight for recognition.

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:29 AM
Where is Azteca Market? I like carne empanadas.

It's on the corner of Southcross and Goliad.

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:30 AM
If a race war breaks out, I'm looking up the really old school Sicilian relatives.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 02:30 AM
It's on the corner of Southcross and Goliad.

I'm not allowed to venture there.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:31 AM
Lot of meat to be had in Whitey's garage, is all I'm sayin'! F*ck hubcaps, I'm talking Broadway/ Nacogdoches

P.S. I don't live in this town no mo :lol

timvp
Kori is only allowed to go south of Hildebrand for Spurs games and when we go to Fort Lauderdale in the summer.

Melmart1
South of San Pedro :lol

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:32 AM
If a race war breaks out, I'm looking up the really old school Sicilian relatives.
Mexican Mafia>Sicilians

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:34 AM
Mexican Mafia>SiciliansBut we're sharper dressers.

Besides, my Spanish isn't good enough to pass for Mexican, so I'd have to take my chances with the guineas.

timvp
03-30-2008, 02:36 AM
A race war would be pretty awesome. To make it fair, the rules should be that all battles have to take place with technology found in Braveheart. If that were the case, I'm not sure what race I'd go with.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:36 AM

You would be safe. Just call the midge and he will be your protector. I will make sure your meat filled empanadas get to your home on the northside.

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:37 AM
But we're sharper dressers.

Besides, my Spanish isn't good enough to pass for Mexican, so I'd have to take my chances with the guineas.
Sharper dressers? Are you kidding? Mexicans have the guayabera ... it's not even close.

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:38 AM
A race war would be pretty awesome. To make it fair, the rules should be that all battles have to take place with technology found in Braveheart. If that were the case, I'm not sure what race I'd go with.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....In my mind, it would be like a nationwide version of The Warriors. Every group would have special outfits.

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 02:38 AM
FUCK

get on topic

what race do you like to fuck and suck?!?!?!??!!

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:39 AM
Sharper dressers? Are you kidding? Mexicans have the guayabera ... it's not even close.A stylish choice, to be sure, but not much beats a sharkskin suit.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:40 AM
Mexican Mafia>Sicilians

Bullshit! Sicillians>milk toast mexicans, Baby!

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:40 AM
FUCK

get on topic

what race do you like to fuck and suck?!?!?!??!!That was a fucking retarded topic, so we moved on. Deal with it.

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 02:41 AM
That was a fucking retarded topic, so we moved on. Deal with it.
are you a guy or a girl?

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:42 AM
FUCK

get on topic

Go to bed already, rocky top!

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 02:42 AM
Go to bed already, rocky top!
guy or girl?
whats your race?

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:43 AM
guy or girl?
whats your race?

Don't you mean sex? Not race.

CuckingFunt
03-30-2008, 02:44 AM
are you a guy or a girl?I'm a woman.

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 02:53 AM
Don't you mean sex? Not race.
no i want to know if they are a guy or girl(sex)

and also their race(black, white, etc)

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 02:54 AM
I'm a woman.
Did you have sex within the last 13 hours?

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:58 AM
Did you have sex within the last 13 hours?

White girl, yes :lol

Happy? Pappy?

TDMVPDPOY
03-30-2008, 03:02 AM
japanese and a bit of white meat plz

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 03:18 AM
White girl, yes :lol

Happy? Pappy?
:downspin: :elephant :downspin: :married:

marini martini
03-30-2008, 03:20 AM
:downspin: :elephant :downspin: :married:

So glad u aprove :toast

JoeChalupa
03-30-2008, 06:57 AM
There are many different things that make a woman sexy and my wife has the ones that get me going. But before I got met her I went out with women of all races. Didn't matter to me. But I'm sure we've all got a certain "preference" if you will.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 08:08 AM
FUCK

get on topic

I think I was pretty clear that topic isn't appropriate. And thus, the turn of the thread.

katyon6th
03-30-2008, 10:37 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahaaaaaahah ahahahaha.

This is the best thing to happen to The Club in forever.

ShoogarBear
03-30-2008, 11:11 AM
are you a guy or a girl?Question of the Century.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-30-2008, 11:30 AM
F1 races are hot.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/97/276608887_92893e589f.jpg

florige
03-30-2008, 11:58 AM
I'm all for hot women. It doesn't matter to me one bit their race or nationality. I would really be selling my self short if the only women I tried to talk to were black women. Not knocking them or anything like that, I just like widening my verizon and venturing out. But it's this guy who I work with who is like that. He WILL NOT date anyone outside of his race. I can show him the hottest girl somewhere, but if she is not of his race he will not give them a second look. I've worked with the guy for 3 years and he really is a nice guy and by no means a racist, just when it comes to him dating he sticks to his own race. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference I guess.

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 12:14 PM
thanks katey

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 12:16 PM
i think this topic is appropriate and is exactly what the cantina, err club needed

atxrocker
03-30-2008, 01:33 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahaaaaaahah ahahahaha.

This is the best thing to happen to The Club in forever.

:rolleyes really? been gone a week, and this thread is all the rage?? meh, seems like a normal quattro conversation to me.

katyon6th
03-30-2008, 02:32 PM
:rolleyes really? been gone a week, and this thread is all the rage?? meh, seems like a normal quattro conversation to me.

It's not saying a lot, I know. But it's something.

baseline bum
03-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Any race is fine, as long as the chick is 19.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2008, 02:41 PM
i think this topic is appropriate and is exactly what the cantina, err club needed

Your language in the beginning of this thread isn't appropriate - which is what will get the thread deleted or moved soon.

TheQuattro
03-30-2008, 04:10 PM

:sleep

TheQuattro
03-30-2008, 04:39 PM
quattro is, was, and ever shall be dead to me

As it has been for many others.

mikejones99
03-30-2008, 06:27 PM
u should not date american women cuz it may cost you too much until laws change - nv

loveThe23
03-30-2008, 07:43 PM
im physically attracted to half-black, half-white guys.
latino dudes.. mexican, puerto-rican, brazilian.. and of course, (some) the infamous white guys.. that are tan. bottom line as they gotta be tan.

Nesterofish
03-30-2008, 08:02 PM
see i new this is why we cannt let the wetrback in they are voolent and aslo teh balcks trie too steel owr womens tehy maek us all mudd peeple

Tenacious D
03-30-2008, 08:50 PM
im physically attracted to half-black, half-white guys.

Which half do you like black? :smokin

Another words you want someone with a huge package and yet can still walk in a jewelry store and not have the cameras follow him. :lmao

ploto
03-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Seems to me like I should have a little talk with an Assistant Dean I know...

mavs>spurs2
03-30-2008, 09:20 PM
I like white girls, mexican girls, and the ocassional black chick. Or any mix of the 3. Asians do nothing for me.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-30-2008, 09:30 PM
Ploto = Danyo?

loveThe23
03-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Which half do you like black? :smokin

Another words you want someone with a huge package and yet can still walk in a jewelry store and not have the cameras follow him. :lmao

lol. ummm. yeaa basically hahaa. sure, thanks for the info on the huge package but how would you know a black guy has such a big package???

mavs>spurs2
03-30-2008, 09:43 PM
lol. ummm. yeaa basically hahaa. sure, thanks for the info on the huge package but how would you know a black guy has such a big package???

It's a myth. I think the only package myth that's plausible is about asians. They really are considerably smaller.

Don Quixote
03-30-2008, 10:09 PM

Look ... we all know that is she goes black, she's never coming back.

But if she goes white, she goes all night?

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Look ... we all know that is she goes black, she's never coming back.

But if she goes white, she goes all night?
:married:

loveThe23
03-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Mexican guys are the best. they have pequeno packages :lmao

mavs>spurs2
03-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Mexican guys are the best. they have pequeno packages :lmao
pequeno = small? :wtf

jman3000
03-30-2008, 10:53 PM
asian looking hispanics.

caramel skinned blacks.

brunnette whites.

roundish eyed asians.

ShoogarBear
03-30-2008, 11:10 PM
asian looking hispanics.

caramel skinned blacks.

brunnette whites.

roundish eyed asians.You forgot to say: all without teeth.

Xolotl
03-30-2008, 11:35 PM
I guess my favorite race is alien :spin
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/Xolotl80/tr2capboxart_160w.jpg

marini martini
03-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Stand by my first post here:

l600 meter

50 yard dash(I beat my P.E. teacher)

Hurdles

Cross country

Indy 500

Grand Prix

The Tour De France :bike:

Avitus1
03-31-2008, 01:37 AM
Diversity Day?

mouse
03-31-2008, 01:40 AM
ummm how would you know a black guy has such a big package???

Because my wife at one time had his package in her hands!

she works for UPS! :smokin

mouse
03-31-2008, 01:44 AM
That joke got me past round I LCS how fucked up was Houston? :lol

Just think what others in here twice as funny as me can do! I bet the LCS is really in the club today.............they just won't admit it.........:toast

As far as Race? It think it really does matter to some. Like me and Segu we are both 5 foot nothing , so we don't want to endanger ourselves any further.
(why should we?)
So we need white women for sake of us staying alive. Ask yourselves how long would my 5 foot 4 ass last if I came home and had to tell my wife I loss the Rent check betting on the Mavericks to beat the Spurs and she is Black?..(a little on the beefy side) and also sexually upset she married a short dick semi white man, and his cracker ass also lost her paycheck?.... ... Nig-gra please! ....... I want to live! It's all white meat for me dawg!

But I do sometimes think of Oprah during sex (not sure why) so I guess I would have to say heavy set black women and gils from the Philippines since I did one time wax may carrot after I met Jekka in person last summer A summer I will never forget the summer to remember, a time when gas was only 1.99 a gallon. ok not that long but I have to add her in the mix also.

Then I met rashoFan! A beautiful green eyed redhead lips my catfish father would love. she had firm handshake that made my left nut move and that hasn't happened since 1994 and I thanked her for that.
so lets do the math.

Dream of Black

masturbated to a Filipino

and had many NAVY War time Crimson Tide like movie fantasies with RashoFan as I played the little black and white dog that was on the Captain's lap many times. In a Submarine,......... Alone............for weeks.........in the dark........with a jar of peanut butter? must I have to paint a picture? I will not scare your minds with such a visual so you can sleep later.

I for one have not slept good night since I heard a midget was on Chris Duel's show and he did not let me go on a date with her. ok mix in some midget on my list of turn ons also.

You keep up with this shit your the vato who asked the question......

BTW what race is your Mama before I complete my "sexually attracted to" list? :smokin

timvp
03-31-2008, 03:04 AM
ROFL.

mouse
03-31-2008, 03:41 AM
ROFL.

ROFL like in Return Our Fucking Leftovers you and bigZax stole from the last gtg that ROFL? Make sure you use the : or the rofl will never show up.

holy shit this is so cool I can ROFL someone w/o the gay icon! :tu

TimVp rules. call me I am off Monday 561-9941

make sure you get a gas/oil mix weed eater with the head on it that allows quick line replacement. Go to a pawnshop that way it's already set up and you only need 50.00 dollars for cool brand like STIHL weed eater

http://www.governmentauctions.org/uploaded_images/weedwhacker-714028.jpg

Notice the head on it as it allows you to just cram another precut 7 inch line for fast movement and you can also trim hedges if you buy the right line! (is this porn forum material?) Face it! your money will come back after you let me use on your equipment on you Neighbor's lawn as he gives you at least a 150.00 dollar check each month for me going over there to get back all your weed eater cash you spent!
I wish your mower had at least one spinning wheel your lawn is on a slope! I am only 5 foot 5 pushing your mower is like Ann Culture and Tpark on a Bob sled team from Jamaica.

Did you ever get back to me on who has to pay for the water heater since I have to wait before I call my people?

inconvertible
03-31-2008, 07:07 AM
New Guinea pygymy aboriginals.

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2008, 08:19 AM
I'm of, among other things, Irish and Sicilian descent, and if you don't think there's a pretty impressive history of oppression there, you're just being obstinate. I just don't think we'll ever make any real progress as a global society if we don't stop playing the my-ancestors-had-it-worse-than-your-ancestors game.

Pfffft.

The Irish are one of the most biggoted peoples in Europe.
They absolutely hate the English.

Sicilian's hate mainland Italians.

I think Midge is right.

katyon6th
03-31-2008, 08:22 AM
asian looking hispanics.

caramel skinned blacks.

brunnette whites.

roundish eyed asians.

Roundish eyed asians???? HAHAHAHA. You're hilarious.

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2008, 08:23 AM

Fuck that bullshit.

I've been working non-stop since I was a child.

That's just the white man trying to put all of us down.

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2008, 08:25 AM

Ruby Red Grapefruits.

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2008, 08:33 AM
asian looking hispanics.

Sounds like you're trying to hit on Johnny Blaze.

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2008, 08:35 AM
However, I think the only race I hate is the Puerto Rican race.

I fucking hate those fuckers.

Cry Havoc
03-31-2008, 08:37 AM
For some reason, I've had a thing for Indian women recently. The girl from "Bend it Like Beckham" is absolutely gorgeous.

Sorry for interrupting this thread with a serious post.

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2008, 08:41 AM
For some reason, I've had a thing for Indian women recently. The girl from "Bend it Like Beckham" is absolutely gorgeous.

Sorry for interrupting this thread with a serious post.

Some Indian chicks are hot.

Fuck it, I'll bang a chick from every race . . . except the Puerto Ricans.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Some Indian chicks are hot.

Fuck it, I'll bang a chick from every race . . . except the Puerto Ricans.

One of the hottest chicks I've EVER seen/met - whether it be in real life or in a magazine - is puerto rican. She's a close friend of mine and she is just gorgeous. She's serving in iraq as we speak.

NASpurs
03-31-2008, 12:30 PM

I fucking hate those fuckers.lol @ Puerto Ricans being a race

Besides those chicks are hot!

I can understand why you don't like them though. I lived there when I was younger and I've had Puerto Rican friends as well but sometime they come off as elitist pricks. Saying that though some of the best people I know are Puerto Ricans.

peewee's lovechild
03-31-2008, 01:22 PM
lol @ Puerto Ricans being a race

I can understand why you don't like them though. I lived there when I was younger and I've had Puerto Rican friends as well but sometime they come off as elitist pricks. Saying that though some of the best people I know are Puerto Ricans.

Lies.
Puerto Ricans suck.

They can't even speak an understandable form of Spanish.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-31-2008, 01:51 PM

I fucking hate those fuckers.amen. ditto for cubans

ComfortablyNumb
03-31-2008, 02:22 PM
I'll love them all.

shinerdrinker
03-31-2008, 03:02 PM
When I'm stroking the fire, I ain't looking at the mantle.

tlongII
03-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Probably the women's 1500 m.

Ignignokt
03-31-2008, 06:16 PM
lol @ Puerto Ricans being a race

Costa Rica ala verga mariposa!