PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the picnic table spur...

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-30-2008, 02:06 AM
I'm honored...really.

:lol

Six years of prophesizing for the SPAM and I can't even earn a little blue can under my name, but a man develops a personal relationship with lawn furniture and suddenly I'm forever marked with a scarlett table??!!! What the hell?!! :madrun

Melmart1
03-30-2008, 02:17 AM
I think a spam can under his name would be awesome. And he should be the only person to have one.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:23 AM
Dayum, I had the privacy fence idea! WTF?

midgetonadonkey
03-30-2008, 02:37 AM
I should have a 40 oz bottle spur. I deserve it.

marini martini
03-30-2008, 02:44 AM
I made a bunch of funnies :toast :lol :lol :lol :toast

Either/or!

Smackie Chan
03-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Why not a can of Dr Pepper under Johnny Blaze, or a can of Ensure under Shelly?

someone start an Icon under posters name topic.

I am Tom
03-30-2008, 03:09 AM
How about a slab of bacon icon for tpark and a booster chair icon for sequ? :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-30-2008, 03:10 AM
That's a tad presumptuous isn't it, i've yet to see where the violated picnic table was made of wood

I am Tom
03-30-2008, 03:16 AM
That's a tad presumptuous isn't it, i've yet to see where the violated picnic table was made of wood

oh shit the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are here. what do you want proof of Termite? :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-30-2008, 04:05 AM
The Chopper sat at the bar drowning his sorrows. The bartender asked him why he was so down.

"I'm worried about my legacy. I've been a Spurs fan for as long as anyone can recall, but do people remember me as Ed the Spurs Fan? No. I have the ability to converse with cans of processed meat, but do they call me Ed the Spam Whisperer? No. But you fuck one picnic table..."

Slomo
03-30-2008, 05:06 AM
I changed it since it was meant to be a temporary joke anyway. I've unsuccesfully tried to make you a SPAM award for a long time, but the height of the graphic is only 18 pixels so you don't recognize anything when you reduce it to that size.

Well unless you take the color info out of it, something I only thought of today.

Anyway here's a screen cap so the it's saved for posterity.

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Misc/picnic_table.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-31-2008, 12:24 PM
I changed it since it was meant to be a temporary joke anyway. I've unsuccesfully tried to make you a SPAM award for a long time, but the height of the graphic is only 18 pixels so you don't recognize anything when you reduce it to that size.

Well unless you take the color info out of it, something I only thought of today.

Anyway here's a screen cap so the it's saved for posterity.

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Misc/picnic_table.jpg

Slomo...I actually thought the picnic table was hilarious...I saw that and nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Thanks for the SPAM can...I hope you know I was just kidding around with you and that I wasn't expecting it...you're terrific to go to the trouble to put that together for me.

Big props for Slomo. He's the man. :tu

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-31-2008, 12:26 PM
The Chopper sat at the bar drowning his sorrows. The bartender asked him why he was so down.

"I'm worried about my legacy. I've been a Spurs fan for as long as anyone can recall, but do people remember me as Ed the Spurs Fan? No. I have the ability to converse with cans of processed meat, but do they call me Ed the Spam Whisperer? No. But you fuck one picnic table..."

:lmao

Taco
03-31-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm honored...really.

Six years of prophesizing for the SPAM and I can't even earn a little blue can under my name, but a man develops a personal relationship with lawn furniture and suddenly I'm forever marked with a scarlett table??!!! What the hell?!! :madrun

Slomo
03-31-2008, 01:23 PM
Slomo...I actually thought the picnic table was hilarious...I saw that and nearly fell out of my chair laughing.Oh, I knew you'd understand the joke, and that it was a spin off of Tlong's sheep. But it was meant as a temporary joke.

I tried to make the Spam award several times, but as I already explained if you reduce the size of a can of Spam to something like 18x20 pixels, it becomes unrecognizable. I just got the idea to make it black and white while I was making the picnic table - and it worked.

So congrats to a long overdue award.