PDA

View Full Version : Swiftboating McCain

Nbadan
03-30-2008, 02:44 AM
Republicans just can't help themselves...

k5dPwegqgDU

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 02:59 AM
of all the shit you can look up on the WWW, you youtube shitty political videos like this?

Nbadan
03-30-2008, 03:13 AM
...this is what is coming at McCain from his own party...

Denver>SA
03-30-2008, 03:17 AM
We all know McCain wont win...

Wild Cobra
03-30-2008, 06:22 PM
And you guys wonder why we conservatives don't like John McCain? That's just one of many things the democrats will hurt him with in the general election.

McCain is not a good candidate. Still... he may win because there are no good demcrats either!

ChumpDumper
03-30-2008, 06:47 PM
:lmao

They actually called him the Manchurian candidate!

There's hope for the Democrats yet....

RandomGuy
03-31-2008, 10:51 AM
he may win because there are no good demcrats either!

"no good democrats" in your opinion.

I would be happy with any one of the candidates that actually ran, and just about any Democrat I talked to agreed.

xrayzebra
03-31-2008, 10:54 AM
"no good democrats" in your opinion.

I would be happy with any one of the candidates that actually ran, and just about any Democrat I talked to agreed.

Goes to prove me point: Dimm-o-craps!
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

RandomGuy
03-31-2008, 11:10 AM
Goes to prove me point: Dimm-o-craps!
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

I guess.

The fact that there seems to be no few number of Republicans that can't seem to admit that maybe, just maybe, there might actually be people that don't agree with you that are principled, honest, and ethical, makes me sad.

:depressed

101A
03-31-2008, 12:20 PM
I guess.

The fact that there seems to be no few number of Republicans that can't seem to admit that maybe, just maybe, there might actually be people that don't agree with you that are principled, honest, and ethical, makes me sad.

:depressedI believe there are liberal Democrats who are those things. Those are not what I question....

As Churchill said, "Anyone who is 20 and conservative has no heart, and anyone who is 40 and liberal has no brain". Or something to that effect.

clambake
03-31-2008, 01:24 PM
I believe there are liberal Democrats who are those things. Those are not what I question....

As Churchill said, "Anyone who is 20 and conservative has no heart, and anyone who is 40 and liberal has no brain". Or something to that effect.
"Once harm has been done, even a fool understands it."
Homer