PDA

View Full Version : Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuce

T Park
01-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Now, the St Louis Ram's Issac Bruce, everytime he gets possesion of the ball, thrown or handed off.

The whole crowd in St Louis at the same time says

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCEEE

Now, how cool, would it be, if SBC Center, could get the poeple to say that like for everytime Bruce nails, a three, a basket, or a free throw?

IMO, it would be pretty neat. Starting 5 intros, you can hear a few people saying it, but it would be great, to try and get EVERYONE to say it.

What do you guys think.

Drachen
01-14-2005, 12:08 AM
This does happen already and has been happening for awhile, new people think that we are booing him.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-14-2005, 12:09 AM
It seemed like a whole bunch of people did it during intros at the Pacers game.

T Park
01-14-2005, 12:19 AM
I know Intros, thats what I said.

But Im talking about like after he makes a shot, or a layup, or goes to the free throw line.

Thats what I meant.

SequSpur
01-14-2005, 12:32 AM
What are you frickin deaf?

T Park
01-14-2005, 12:39 AM
What would you know, your playing bowling with Dennis Quaid and WOody Harrelson, and havent seen a Spurs game all year, STFU.

SequSpur
01-14-2005, 12:44 AM
You're bright.

Look you retard. Everyone that participates in the Spurs game yells Bruce when he hits a shot.

But there are so many lowsy fucks that attend the games that aren't worthy of tickets especially the ones that wear Rasho and Hedo jerseys that don't participate until the last minute of a close game when the Spurs are losing.

Last time I checked I am at least ten years older than your ferris wheel riding ass, and have been attending spurs games long before you quit sucking a tit.

So please, go sell some carnival ride tickets and do us all a favor and fucking leave.

T Park
01-14-2005, 12:46 AM
Everyone that participates in the Spurs game yells Bruce when he hits a shot.

Everyone???

Lol you fucktard.

Bite me, If youve been goin to Spurs games before me, good job, but I have NEVER given up on my team.

Like YOU did before this season started.

So dont even come CLOSE to talking to me about loyalty little girl.

SequSpur
01-14-2005, 12:49 AM
Everyone that participates.

Can you read? Give up? Its called being smart.

A team with Rasho in the middle is not going to win shit.

I apologize to you "fans" if my expectations are a little higher than early summer vacations.

ShoogarBear
01-14-2005, 01:39 AM
:lmao

We need to have a "Fucked-Up Threads" Forum.

MannyIsGod
01-14-2005, 03:05 AM
Tpark, You're such a tool.

nzkickass
01-14-2005, 03:31 AM
as a new zealander who sits back and reads the little things that go on between everyone i have come to this conclusion

SequSpur is an asshole !

T Park, if i lived in SA and went to the games, i'd definatly go "Bruuuuuuuuuce" when he got a shot, lay up, etc.

Good idea

PS : we have the same here in new Zealand with our local rugby team.

PPS : Rugby rules

xcoriate
01-14-2005, 06:10 AM
Basketball>Cricket>Soccer>Rugby>AFL

:)

nzkickass
01-14-2005, 08:11 AM
hahahaha at xcoriate.

Basketball and Rugby even. the rest don't matter !!

Extra Stout
01-14-2005, 09:46 AM
Now, the St Louis Ram's Issac Bruce, everytime he gets possesion of the ball, thrown or handed off.
The whole crowd in St Louis at the same time says
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCEEE
Now, how cool, would it be, if SBC Center, could get the poeple to say that like for everytime Bruce nails, a three, a basket, or a free throw?
IMO, it would be pretty neat. Starting 5 intros, you can hear a few people saying it, but it would be great, to try and get EVERYONE to say it.
What do you guys think.St. Louis is a lovely town with lovely sports traditions. My wife is from there. When I go to Cardinals I show up early, wear red, cheer loud, eat brats, and drink Bud.

I could give a frick if San Antonio copies what they do. I could give even less of a frick if they copy what Sheep fans do. Spurs fans cry "BRUUUUCCEEE" now. If Sheep fans do it more, they can knock themselves out.

maxpower
01-14-2005, 11:19 AM
Agreeing with Sequ....

I don't go to many games...but the ones I do attend, it is a given that Bruce gets the "Bruuuuuuce" at the intro and after hitting his 3's. I guess OP's season tickets are so close to the court, the sound of the squeaking sneakers drowns out the crowd.

bigzak25
01-14-2005, 11:30 AM
well, i know i yell "bruuuce", but i also yell "T-D-M-V-P!!" and "T-P" and "MANUUU" and "MALEEEEK" and "C'mon Dev, show'em wutzup! Homegrown Baby!"

if your at the game and ain't yelling for your team, just leave.

ALVAREZ6
01-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Does anyone ever yell " WTF RASHOOO!!!!!" ???

GrandeDavid
01-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Sort of like Astros fans used to do with Jose Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz.

ALVAREZ6
01-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Sort of like Astros fans used to do with Jose Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz.
Before Duce Staley was traded from the Eagles,

every single time he touched the ball, the whole stadium yelled "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCE!!"

Even on a road game during the 2003-2004 season, Eagles vs Dolphins,
the fans in Miami yelled Duuuuuceee ,

SpursWoman
01-14-2005, 01:01 PM
Does anyone ever yell " WTF RASHOOO!!!!!" ???

:nerd

wtf? I hear "Brrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccceeeeeeee!" all of the time throughout the game.

Sec24Row7
01-14-2005, 02:22 PM
yeah, I would have to agree that Sequ is a know nothing asshole.

If he does know something he can't express it in a normal civilized way, thats for sure.

T Park
01-14-2005, 04:03 PM
leave it to the people on this forum, you just bring something civil up, and they all act like pricks.

Marcus Garvey
01-14-2005, 04:27 PM
That's what a mark deserves. Get used to it.

http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/Tpark50.jpg

SequSpur
01-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Tools, all of you.

ducks
01-14-2005, 06:36 PM
did you not get some latley?

SequSpur
01-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah, I am an asshole because I have the following opinion:

Malik is overpaid and not very good, but occassionally knows how to play.
Rasho is the slowest center in the NBA, and maybe ever in the NBA, he can barely dunk and can't hit it from 2 feet away.
Manu is a hot dog and if he would tone it down a little and play like this was his country last game if he lost, then he might be one of the top players in the NBA.

I am constantly praising Duncan, Parker, Bowen, Barry, and Brown.

And now i am an asshole, well if you think that then, I got something to say to you......

This is the internet, its a forum and I don't give a fuck about your opinion, all I have to offer is mine.

Eat it.

ALVAREZ6
01-14-2005, 07:00 PM
MANU>sequ

Zmaj
01-14-2005, 10:05 PM
This is what I see:

Yeah, I am an asshole because I have the following opinion:

- I live with my parents but I have to pay the rent, but it's no biggy coz we live in a trailer park and it's not all that expensive

- I hate foreigners cause... well, cause they're foreigners and therefore smarter than me...

- England sux cock because I was born there and that kinda makes me a foreigner too...

- 63% of English ppl are stupid, but I belong with the other 13%

- Rasho rulz!!!

Im Here Huckleberry
01-15-2005, 07:45 AM
Last time I checked I am at least ten years older than your ferris wheel riding ass, and have been attending spurs games long before you quit sucking a tit.

Dude you really have a way with words. :lol