PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Duncan WILL NOT have a season ending injury during practice today!!

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
03-31-2008, 11:53 PM
Because I'm sure it will be posted 442562643645 times that he did throughout today

Amuseddaysleeper
03-31-2008, 11:54 PM
wtf are you talking about?

NASpurs
03-31-2008, 11:55 PM
wtf are you talking about?*Hint #1*

Check today's date constantly.

honestfool84
04-01-2008, 12:02 AM
*Hint #1*

Check today's date constantly.

double u tee eff?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-01-2008, 12:04 AM
You guys will realize what i'm talking about later on today

DieMrBond
04-01-2008, 12:05 AM
http://www.elon.edu/images/e-web/pendulum/April-Fool-ILLUS.jpg

honestfool84
04-01-2008, 12:06 AM
You guys will realize what i'm talking about later on today

why don't you just say it? you bothered with the 'new thread', might as well come out and say it.

honestfool84
04-01-2008, 12:07 AM
ha. wow.
ooooomg.
i forgot it is april fools..

Amuseddaysleeper
04-01-2008, 12:21 AM
oh

Don Quixote
04-01-2008, 01:47 AM
why don't you just say it? you bothered with the 'new thread', might as well come out and say it.

Fine then. This just in, this afternoon's practice was cut short after Tim Duncan suffered a season- and possibly career-ending injury to his knee. Writhing in pain as he limped off the practice court, Pop looked dejected as he contemplated his options without his Hall-of-Fame forward.

Moments later, Tony Parker tore every ligament in his ankle. Manu was accidentally decapitated while driving the lane. And Finley's schlong fell off in the shower.

In other news, the Spurs signed Rod Strickland and Terry Porter to 10-day contracts.

Kobayagi
04-01-2008, 04:08 AM
This thread just jinxed this season.

ancestron
04-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Fine then. This just in, this afternoon's practice was cut short after Tim Duncan suffered a season- and possibly career-ending injury to his knee. Writhing in pain as he limped off the practice court, Pop looked dejected as he contemplated his options without his Hall-of-Fame forward.

Moments later, Tony Parker tore every ligament in his ankle. Manu was accidentally decapitated while driving the lane. And Finley's schlong fell off in the shower.

In other news, the Spurs signed Rod Strickland and Terry Porter to 10-day contracts.

ROFL :lol

honestfool84
04-01-2008, 09:08 AM

wow.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

im in class, and i had to literally bite my tongue hard in order not to burst out laughing..