PDA

View Full Version : The "LIST"

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 07:56 AM
What names are on your "LIST"? Basically the name of an ex that you try to avoid if at all possible.

peewee's lovechild
04-01-2008, 08:44 AM
1. Nicole Kidman
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Your Mom

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 08:47 AM
1. Nicole Kidman
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Your Mom

1. You wish
2. You wish
3. Yeah she said you were "small"

peewee's lovechild
04-01-2008, 08:49 AM
1. You wish
2. You wish
3. Yeah she said you were "small"

Watch how you talk to your father!!!

I know your mom didn't raise you to talk that way.

leemajors
04-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Lame. Names don't make people. Step up, scrub.

florige
04-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Most of the time I try not to have any contact with my ex's..

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Most of the time I try not to have any contact with my ex's..

its really not a good thing I have learned over time so now im in bitter pissed off ex if I do talk to them.

Supreme_Being
04-01-2008, 11:18 AM
I don't like to meet my exs... A bit awkward really if ever I see them...

florige
04-01-2008, 11:19 AM
its really not a good thing I have learned over time so now im in bitter pissed off ex if I do talk to them.

I'd much rather leave what is done and over with done. It just seems awkward to me. I feel for people who have kids by people they used to be with and they still have to have contact with that person. Especially if it didn't end on civil terms.

katyon6th
04-01-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm lucky. Of the three 'serious' relationships I've been in, two of the three guys live out of state - one in Michigan and the other recently moved to Oregon. So, it's easy to stay in touch without it having to be awkward.

It's those not so serious relationships that I sometimes have to deal with.

leemajors
04-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I'd much rather leave what is done and over with done. It just seems awkward to me. I feel for people who have kids by people they used to be with and they still have to have contact with that person. Especially if it didn't end on civil terms.
I'm dealing with that right now. It really sucks when the other doesn't want to have much contact or be civil when a child needs two parents working together. Your hurt feelings should be secondary in that situation. A young child picks up easily on moods and attitudes, especially when you're faking it. I just hope things can get better quick.

florige
04-01-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm dealing with that right now. It really sucks when the other doesn't want to have much contact or be civil when a child needs two parents working together. Your hurt feelings should be secondary in that situation. A young child picks up easily on moods and attitudes, especially when you're faking it. I just hope things can get better quick.

A buddy of mine was married for 7 years and his wife uses the kids to get back at him. It's a shame because the kids have nothing to do with it. They are often just caught in the middle. Hopefully it works out for you.

xXcUtXxMeXxOpEnXx
04-01-2008, 11:38 AM
itdbereallycoolifihavesomekindofseriousrelationshi ponmyliferightfuckingnow

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 11:40 AM
one of my ex's just texted me out of the blue a couple weeks ago and wanted to meet me for lunch. We only dated for about 5 months, but it didn't end the best and I haven't talked to her in about a year...so I don't really know how to take it. oh well

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 11:42 AM
A buddy of mine was married for 7 years and his wife uses the kids to get back at him. It's a shame because the kids have nothing to do with it. They are often just caught in the middle. Hopefully it works out for you.

A girl that I a "talking" to or whatever you call it hahaha has kids with another guy. She sometimes is with him alone without the kids. Do you guys think he is banging her?

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 11:42 AM
one of my ex's just texted me out of the blue a couple weeks ago and wanted to meet me for lunch. We only dated for about 5 months, but it didn't end the best and I haven't talked to her in about a year...so I don't really know how to take it. oh well

Did you do it?

katyon6th
04-01-2008, 11:43 AM

How was the sex? She probably just needs to get some.

florige
04-01-2008, 11:45 AM
A girl that I a "talking" to or whatever you call it hahaha has kids with another guy. She sometimes is with him alone without the kids. Do you guys think he is banging her?

There is a good chance I think.. :lol

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Did you do it?

yeah we went and ended up talking for like 3 hours, then I called her a couple days later and she blew me off called me back the next day when I was at work; called her back and have not heard from her since going on 2 weeks. It's a fucked up situation because I'll not talk to her for another 6 months to a year, and she will call or text me again to want to meet or talk to me. It sucks though, really does; drives me insane.

lol I didn't have sex with her. Probably should have tried though

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 11:52 AM

Katy is wise

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 11:55 AM
There is a good chance I think.. :lol

Yeah I think so too, funny thing is this girl thinks im her "boyfriend" hahaha valley girls are dumb.

florige
yeah we went and ended up talking for like 3 hours, then I called her a couple days later and she blew me off called me back the next day when I was at work; called her back and have not heard from her since going on 2 weeks. It's a fucked up situation because I'll not talk to her for another 6 months to a year, and she will call or text me again to want to meet or talk to me. It sucks though, really does; drives me insane.

You still like her?

ATRAIN

Thats what it is......sexual tension. Lay the pipe bro!!!

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Katy is wise

Listen, I tried to be a gentleman the first time back, that is why I called to see if she wanted to go out the following weekend. It's much more easy to make a move at night after a drink or 2 than it is in some parking lot in the middle of the day in a shopping mall outside of Cleveland

florige
04-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah I think so too, funny thing is this girl thinks im her "boyfriend" hahaha valley girls are dumb.

Dude you need a seperate phone altogether just with your women... :lol Your situations be complicated as crap... :lol

florige
04-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Listen, I tried to be a gentleman the first time back, that is why I called to see if she wanted to go out the following weekend. It's much more easy to make a move at night after a drink or 2 than it is in some parking lot in the middle of the day in a shopping mall outside of Cleveland

Hold on. You never had sex with her period during the entire 5 months?

Thunder Dan
You still like her?

yeah man, without getting too into it, she means alot to me and I still really like her that is why I was so pumped she got ahold of me, and why it's upsetting when she blows me off.

Hold on. You never had sex with her period during the entire 5 months?

No I had sex with her, that is what kind of ended things because things were moving along to fast for her.....I thought I was just a bad lay lol

ATRAIN
Dude you need a seperate phone altogether just with your women... :lol Your situations be complicated as crap... :lol

LOL I thought about that, maybe I can get on a shared minutes plan with each of them hahaha.

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:00 PM
yeah man, without getting too into it, she means alot to me and I still really like her that is why I was so pumped she got ahold of me, and why it's upsetting when she blows me off.

Dan it doesnt sound like a good situation especially if you have feelings for her. I think you are playing it off well but dont expect much from a girl that blows you off like that.

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Dan it doesnt sound like a good situation especially if you have feelings for her. I think you are playing it off well but dont expect much from a girl that blows you off like that.

I know man. She just screws with my mind. I mean it's really confusing because she worked up enough courage to get ahold of me after about a year, and we talked on the phone the week before for about an hour, then we met for about 3 hours and everything was 1000x better than I thought it would be. I had a great time, and I know she did too. So it's so hard for me to believe she wants nothing to do with me and that is the reason she is blowing me off.

My older and much wiser sister thinks she still likes me, and doesn't think I have anything for her so she runs from the whole thing because she would have a hard time being just my friend.

But getting blown off really really really really bums me out, I won't downplay that a bit.

florige
04-01-2008, 12:06 PM

Yeah really Dan. Even though it is hard, don't (well try not to) get to emotionally involved when she calls you. It seems like she only wants to call you when she wants something. There is this one girl that I used to deal with who I was crazy about. The only time she calls me now pretending that she wants to know how I'm doing is when she needs me to run a background on some scumbag she is dating at the time... :lol

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:07 PM
I know man. She just screws with my mind. I mean it's really confusing because she worked up enough courage to get ahold of me after about a year, and we talked on the phone the week before for about an hour, then we met for about 3 hours and everything was 1000x better than I thought it would be. I had a great time, and I know she did too. So it's so hard for me to believe she wants nothing to do with me and that is the reason she is blowing me off.

My older and much wiser sister thinks she still likes me, and doesn't think I have anything for her so she runs from the whole thing because she would have a hard time being just my friend.

But getting blown off really really really really bums me out, I won't downplay that a bit.

Have you told her you still have feelings for her.

florige
04-01-2008, 12:08 PM

That bums everyone out dude. You aren't alone there. Especially if it's someone you really are into.

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah really Dan. Even though it is hard, don't (well try not to) get to emotionally involved when she calls you. It seems like she only wants to call you when she wants something. There is this one girl that I used to deal with who I was crazy about. The only time she calls me now pretending that she wants to know how I'm doing is when she needs me to run a background on some scumbag she is dating at the time... :lol

yeah I know, I try. I was finally at a point where I didn't think about her all the time and all of that crap people do, but right when I was there I got that message and it brought me all back in.

Have you told her you still have feelings for her.

No I haven't. To be honest, I don't think I could take a rejection from her. This whole time we dated was almost 3 years ago, and it's been about 2 years since we even kissed or anything. I think part of the reason I like her so much (or I think I do) is because she shot me down. She was the one that ended it because it was moving too fast and she was really confused, and when things started to get back together a year later she ended it again. Like all of that really fucked me up because (not to sound cocky) I'm a pretty good looking guy and I'm really easy to get along with and have never been dumped or turned down by anyone like that, so it really fucked up my whole confidence and I really have not gotten over it. That is why if she has no feelings whatsoever for me I don't want to lay myself out there again..

man look at me pouring it out in The Club today lol

katyon6th
04-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Curious, how old are you Thunder Dan?

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:20 PM
yeah I know, I try. I was finally at a point where I didn't think about her all the time and all of that crap people do, but right when I was there I got that message and it brought me all back in.

No I haven't. To be honest, I don't think I could take a rejection from her. This whole time we dated was almost 3 years ago, and it's been about 2 years since we even kissed or anything. I think part of the reason I like her so much (or I think I do) is because she shot me down. She was the one that ended it because it was moving too fast and she was really confused, and when things started to get back together a year later she ended it again. Like all of that really fucked me up because (not to sound cocky) I'm a pretty good looking guy and I'm really easy to get along with and have never been dumped or turned down by anyone like that, so it really fucked up my whole confidence and I really have not gotten over it. That is why if she has no feelings whatsoever for me I don't want to lay myself out there again..

DUDE I hear ya bro. I was on and off again in a relationship for 6 years and it ended pretty bad about 2 years ago and the only reason why I even talked to her was because I heard she had a baby and needed to know if it was mine. IT wasnt but yeah she messed me up the first time it ended and then the final time it ended. Sometimes you just have to cut them loose and get a clean break and never talk again. Especially if feelings are involved.

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Curious, how old are you Thunder Dan?

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 12:24 PM
DUDE I hear ya bro. I was on and off again in a relationship for 6 years and it ended pretty bad about 2 years ago and the only reason why I even talked to her was because I heard she had a baby and needed to know if it was mine. IT wasnt but yeah she messed me up the first time it ended and then the final time it ended. Sometimes you just have to cut them loose and get a clean break and never talk again. Especially if feelings are involved.

yeah I think I remember you saying something about that on here before. For some reason I knew you had somewhat of a similar situation going on. But yeah, I know a clean break is what I need, but it just keeps screwing with me when I know she is single, and has been for some time and does what she can to get ahold of me. It's like a drug man it really is. It's like no matter how much I know it's bad for me, I keep going back because I really enjoy talking to her. But I thought that this time I could do something so it would either end, or something would happen rather than have it sit in this gray area again.

florige
04-01-2008, 12:25 PM

Yeah that is hard when you aren't used to getting rejected like that. It's like when you look down at your phone and see that she calls you heart starts racing. Then it turns out to be someone else and you are like... :bang

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:27 PM
yeah I think I remember you saying something about that on here before. For some reason I knew you had somewhat of a similar situation going on. But yeah, I know a clean break is what I need, but it just keeps screwing with me when I know she is single, and has been for some time and does what she can to get ahold of me. It's like a drug man it really is. It's like no matter how much I know it's bad for me, I keep going back because I really enjoy talking to her. But I thought that this time I could do something so it would either end, or something would happen rather than have it sit in this gray area again.

Yeah I know what you mean and I was the same. It took crazy will power not to call her and I usually did especially when drunk or when feeling alone. Her having a baby was best for me to move on even though she told me she still loves me and doesnt love her man and wishes the baby was mine, hahaha how fucked up is that?

florige
04-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah I know what you mean and I was the same. It took crazy will power not to call her and I usually did especially when drunk or when feeling alone. Her having a baby was best for me to move on even though she told me she still loves me and doesnt love her man and wishes the baby was mine, hahaha how fucked up is that?

Geeez dude, you never told me she said that. WTF?! :lol

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Geeez dude, you never told me she said that. WTF?! :lol

LOL Yeah I did tell you man. It sucked to hear that because it was a year and half since we had talked and the truth is I still love her. I find myself looking at her myspace from time to time. LOL maybe its just me but her baby does kind of look like me, go check it out Flo.

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 12:36 PM

lol that is definitely pretty fucked up! I don't know what I would do (or say)!

With me though, the problem is that we are both really passive people. I don't call her, or drunk dial, or anything. I gave it a shot a couple weeks ago, but after feeling that I was blown off I stopped. I went from a girl that I dated for almost 3 years that was absolutely crazy about me (an frankly still is). She lied and said she was pregnant to try to keep us together. She befriended my little sister (she is 25 and my sister is 21) so that she could come hang over at my parent's house (once my little sister caught her sleeping in my old bed down in the basement which used to be my room) This girl has a new boyfriend and lives in Florida....she told her boyfriend that if I ever wanted to get back with her she might move back to Ohio...who the fuck says that? (and what boyfriend agrees to that?!)

alright so all in all, some absolutely crazy shit going down with that girl. She still calls me all the time and texts me and it's been almost 5 years since we broke up.

So I went from her, to a girl that I'm crazy about that may or may not have feelings for me and she is so passive and soft spoken that even when we first started dating it was hard for me to tell if she was really that into me. So I don't call or text her because I don't want to come off as that desperate guy even though I really want to be that guy sometimes. But knowing how passive she is, is what intrigues me that she tried getting alod of me in the first place

florige
04-01-2008, 12:37 PM
LOL Yeah I did tell you man. It sucked to hear that because it was a year and half since we had talked and the truth is I still love her. I find myself looking at her myspace from time to time. LOL maybe its just me but her baby does kind of look like me, go check it out Flo.

I will. I don't remember you telling me that she didn't love her man and that she wished the baby was yours. I bet you that her husband is crazy in love with her and little does he know she still loves you AND wishes the baby was really yours. F'ed up!!

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:39 PM
lol that is definitely pretty fucked up! I don't know what I would do (or say)!

With me though, the problem is that we are both really passive people. I don't call her, or drunk dial, or anything. I gave it a shot a couple weeks ago, but after feeling that I was blown off I stopped. I went from a girl that I dated for almost 3 years that was absolutely crazy about me (an frankly still is). She lied and said she was pregnant to try to keep us together. She befriended my little sister (she is 25 and my sister is 21) so that she could come hang over at my parent's house (once my little sister caught her sleeping in my old bed down in the basement which used to be my room) This girl has a new boyfriend and lives in Florida....she told her boyfriend that if I ever wanted to get back with her she might move back to Ohio...who the fuck says that? (and what boyfriend agrees to that?!)

alright so all in all, some absolutely crazy shit going down with that girl. She still calls me all the time and texts me and it's been almost 5 years since we broke up.

So I went from her, to a girl that I'm crazy about that may or may not have feelings for me and she is so passive and soft spoken that even when we first started dating it was hard for me to tell if she was really that into me. So I don't call or text her because I don't want to come off as that desperate guy even though I really want to be that guy sometimes. But knowing how passive she is, is what intrigues me that she tried getting alod of me in the first place

Wow one extreme to another!! What can I say man, love is a mother fucker. If you talk to the one you care about level with her, see what she feels. Its better to know then not know and wonder.

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I will. I don't remember you telling me that she didn't love her man and that she wished the baby was yours. I bet you that her husband is crazy in love with her and little does he know she still loves you AND wishes the baby was really yours. F'ed up!!

Oh yeah I might have kept that to myself now that I think about it hahaha. Well her husband is a dumb ass and was telling his ex that he was only with his "wife" was because of the baby and when my ex found out she almost left him. Now he is all whooped on her but yeah he doesnt know she loves me not him. I don;t talk to her though even though she emails me and what not. Im not a home wrecker.

florige
04-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Oh yeah I might have kept that to myself now that I think about it hahaha. Well her husband is a dumb ass and was telling his ex that he was only with his "wife" was because of the baby and when my ex found out she almost left him. Now he is all whooped on her but yeah he doesnt know she loves me not him. I don;t talk to her though even though she emails me and what not. Im not a home wrecker.

Dude that baby is yours you son of a bitch! :lol

xXcUtXxMeXxOpEnXx
04-01-2008, 12:49 PM
boringtopic

florige
04-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Wow one extreme to another!! What can I say man, love is a mother fucker. If you talk to the one you care about level with her, see what she feels. Its better to know then not know and wonder.

But I think he was saying that is was hard to get those kind of things out of her.

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Dude that baby is yours you son of a bitch! :lol

LOL DUDE shut up!!! Do you really think she looks like me? Are you sure you looked at the right picture?

marini martini
04-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Intersting, reading this. A male's perspective on heartache and heartbreak. I didn't know guys could be so sensitive. I thought most guys were into the screw em & loose em mindset. I really am impressed with you guys :toast

And I better not hear: "April Fools" at the end of the day :madrun

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 12:54 PM
But I think he was saying that is was hard to get those kind of things out of her.

yeah man she is so passive that it would just be hard. But I don't know. I'm on the fence part of me wants to pursue it and risk getting shot down and another part of me just wants to not try and not talk to her again even if she comes back trying to talk to me. I just can't figure out what I should do.. need to put my thinking cap on

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Intersting, reading this. A male's perspective on heartache and heartbreak. I didn't know guys could be so sensitive. I thought most guys were into the screw em & loose em mindset. I really am impressed with you guys :toast

I can almost promise you won't hear that from myself, flo, or Tdan.

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 12:58 PM
yeah man she is so passive that it would just be hard. But I don't know. I'm on the fence part of me wants to pursue it and risk getting shot down and another part of me just wants to not try and not talk to her again even if she comes back trying to talk to me. I just can't figure out what I should do.. need to put my thinking cap on

Wait it out bro, give it some time. If she comes back then ask her about the whole situation.

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 01:01 PM

haha yeah some guys are like us. I used to be more like your typical guy I suppose but it never got me anywhere. I became more fascinated with relationships and how perplexing things can get sometimes because of two people's personalities. I used to just keep it all inside and let things eat at me, but something happened and I basically just said fuck it, I'll talk about the things that bother me because other people have the same things going on. I mean this kind of stuff is why bands make millions in the music industry, why certain movies and tv shows have so many people that watch them, everyone deals with some sort of relationship problems one way or another and talking about it shouldn't be a big deal.

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 01:06 PM
haha yeah some guys are like us. I used to be more like your typical guy I suppose but it never got me anywhere. I became more fascinated with relationships and how perplexing things can get sometimes because of two people's personalities. I used to just keep it all inside and let things eat at me, but something happened and I basically just said fuck it, I'll talk about the things that bother me because other people have the same things going on. I mean this kind of stuff is why bands make millions in the music industry, why certain movies and tv shows have so many people that watch them, everyone deals with some sort of relationship problems one way or another and talking about it shouldn't be a big deal.

Yeah most people shield it and hide it which isnt healthy. Its good to get a different view point especially from someone on the outside. Its easy to be blinded by the relationship.

florige
04-01-2008, 01:07 PM
LOL DUDE shut up!!! Do you really think she looks like me? Are you sure you looked at the right picture?

Yeah dude, I rememeber the pic exactly. She looks more like you than her husband, Dad! :lol

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Yeah dude, I rememeber the pic exactly. She looks more like you than her husband, Dad! :lol

LMAO come on flo your fucking with me. That newest picture does kind of look like me a bit though.

florige
04-01-2008, 01:19 PM

Yeah it does help when you hear of someone else going through something similiar. It helps because it you know you are not alone.

florige
04-01-2008, 01:20 PM
LMAO come on flo your fucking with me. That newest picture does kind of look like me a bit though.

Really dude it does. I'm just busting your balls about it being yours, but she does resemble you.

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Really dude it does. I'm just busting your balls about it being yours, but she does resemble you.

Im going to get Tdan's opinion later today, lol now im all worried.

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Im going to get Tdan's opinion later today, lol now im all worried.

haha so I'll be the judge

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 01:32 PM
haha so I'll be the judge

Yup hahhaha so I better hear a NAH man she looks nothing like you hahaha.

florige
04-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Yup hahhaha so I better hear a NAH man she looks nothing like you hahaha.

Nah TD, you say that that babygirl is his! :lol

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Nah TD, you say that that babygirl is his! :lol

Flo your not talking about the little girl in my pic are you? If you are then thats my niece.

florige
04-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Flo your not talking about the little girl in my pic are you? If you are then thats my niece.

:lol geez dude give me some credit. I knew that. I know EXACTLY what picture you were talking about dude. The one with the 3 of them together. You told me a long time ago that was your neice. :lol

ATRAIN
04-01-2008, 02:02 PM
:lol geez dude give me some credit. I knew that. I know EXACTLY what picture you were talking about dude. The one with the 3 of them together. You told me a long time ago that was your neice. :lol

LOL yeah ok that was thier "family pic" but if you see her new one on her profile, it should be her main one, thats the one im talking about. Its a little eerie!!

CuckingFunt
04-01-2008, 03:03 PM
She just screws with my mind.Cut her off completely.

I learned a long time ago that exes are exes for a reason. There's no going back.

florige
04-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Cut her off completely.

I learned a long time ago that exes are exes for a reason. There's no going back.

Thats what I said. But thats easier said than done sometime. Especially depending on the circumstances behind the break-up.

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Cut her off completely.

man I know. That is what I was saying about her being a drug, like I know it's bad for me, and I know it will just bring me down but for some reason I always answer her calls,emails or texts. The problem is that I don't communicate with her. I've gone long periods of time and haven't called or texted her (like 3 months twice, and almost a year this last time). It's always her opening up the doors again to me, and everytime I think to myself 'man you shouldn't answer or respond' but I always do. I know I shouldn't but I always do. It's like I've spent so many hours thinking about it that when it happens it shakes my whole world up. And like I might go another 6 months to a year and not hear a thing, but I know she will call someday and that is when I need to make the decision. But as for me, I have way too much pride and would never drunk dial or text....I don't even have her number in my phone to tell you the truth

florige
04-01-2008, 04:07 PM
man I know. That is what I was saying about her being a drug, like I know it's bad for me, and I know it will just bring me down but for some reason I always answer her calls,emails or texts. The problem is that I don't communicate with her. I've gone long periods of time and haven't called or texted her (like 3 months twice, and almost a year this last time). It's always her opening up the doors again to me, and everytime I think to myself 'man you shouldn't answer or respond' but I always do. I know I shouldn't but I always do. It's like I've spent so many hours thinking about it that when it happens it shakes my whole world up. And like I might go another 6 months to a year and not hear a thing, but I know she will call someday and that is when I need to make the decision. But as for me, I have way too much pride and would never drunk dial or text....I don't even have her number in my phone to tell you the truth

... :lol Dude that is so crazy. I have totally been down that road before. Like I'm not going to answer the phone or answer her text's or anything. As soon as she calls or text's I pick up or respond quick as hell.... :lol And I'm with you, I have never done that drunk calling before. No telling what the hell you may end up saying.

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 04:17 PM
... :lol Dude that is so crazy. I have totally been down that road before. Like I'm not going to answer the phone or answer her text's or anything. As soon as she calls or text's I pick up or respond quick as hell.... :lol And I'm with you, I have never done that drunk calling before. No telling what the hell you may end up saying.

yeah, like part of me thinks she wants me to pursue her and to drunk dial and stuff because I remember times in college she would literally ask me to drunk dial her.

Another part of me thinks she just wants to be friends

Another part of me thinks she actually realizes that she missed out on me and still likes me and tries to run from it.

but the thing is that I would never not call someone back, or when I leave a VM to see if she wanted to get something to eat that coming up weekend, text several hours later that you are busy that weekend....like even if you just wanted to be friends with me, friends don't blow people off. So I have no idea. All I know is that it's f'ed up and I actually wish I never would have met her in the first place because I was much better off I think. Every one of my girl friends (friends that are girls) say that I can do much better than her, and that I am out of her league...which truth be told I think they are right. But the fact is that she dicked me over, and keeps dicking me over, and I can't figure out what the fuck is going on with her and something intrigues me. I'm just venting now, but you can imagine the frustration! :madrun :madrun

florige
04-01-2008, 04:23 PM
yeah, like part of me thinks she wants me to pursue her and to drunk dial and stuff because I remember times in college she would literally ask me to drunk dial her.

Another part of me thinks she just wants to be friends

Another part of me thinks she actually realizes that she missed out on me and still likes me and tries to run from it.

but the thing is that I would never not call someone back, or when I leave a VM to see if she wanted to get something to eat that coming up weekend, text several hours later that you are busy that weekend....like even if you just wanted to be friends with me, friends don't blow people off. So I have no idea. All I know is that it's f'ed up and I actually wish I never would have met her in the first place because I was much better off I think. Every one of my girl friends (friends that are girls) say that I can do much better than her, and that I am out of her league...which truth be told I think they are right. But the fact is that she dicked me over, and keeps dicking me over, and I can't figure out what the fuck is going on with her and something intrigues me. I'm just venting now, but you can imagine the frustration! :madrun :madrun

Dude I totally understand and know where you're coming from. You remember that movie with Mel Gibson, "What women think"? Yeah I know it's gay as hell, but I sometimes wish that I had that power just to see WTF they were thinking. Especially like the woman who you are dealing with. It's like it's hot and cold. One day she is all over you, the next day she nowhere to be found. You just want closure so you can move on.

CuckingFunt
04-01-2008, 04:26 PM
But the fact is that she dicked me over, and keeps dicking me over, and I can't figure out what the fuck is going on with her and something intrigues me. I'm just venting now, but you can imagine the frustration! :madrun :madrunThe fact that she fucked you over upset the balance and put her in control of the situation, which is confusing and frustrating for you. The only reason you're still interested is because there's a part of you that wants her to become interested enough that you can turn her down.

Trainwreck2100
04-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Dude I totally understand and know where you're coming from. You remember that movie with Mel Gibson, "What women think"? Yeah I know it's gay as hell, but I sometimes wish that I had that power just to see WTF they were thinking. Especially like the woman who you are dealing with. It's like it's hot and cold. One day she is all over you, the next day she nowhere to be found. You just want closure so you can move on.

I've seen what women want, and the answer is to make your life a living hell

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 04:42 PM
The fact that she fucked you over upset the balance and put her in control of the situation, which is confusing and frustrating for you. The only reason you're still interested is because there's a part of you that wants her to become interested enough that you can turn her down.

Yea I know that has alot to do with it. I basically put her on a pedestal because of the rejection I felt after things ended. I basically made her into this perfect person in my head. (I mean honestly, she isn't the hottest girl in the world...very attractive, sexy as hell yes, but I'm not crazy about her because she is some super model that I blew a once in a lifetime opportunity with....again I haven't had a girl say anything other than 'Dan you could do better, why does this mess with you so much') I really fell for her because for whatever reason we clicked, and I really enjoyed her company. I don't know, I just know exactly what you are saying, and it is true, but it's so damn hard because I made her into something much more than she was. I mean if she is playing a game...it worked! But who plays a game for 3 years with someone they only talk to maybe a couple times a year...I just don't get it. I haven't been able to find a girl either that can figure it out either....I just by chance happened to get involved with one of the most complicated individuals in the world, and I wouldn't wish what I'm dealing with on anyone because it will drive you crazy if you're not careful

florige
04-01-2008, 04:43 PM
The fact that she fucked you over upset the balance and put her in control of the situation, which is confusing and frustrating for you. The only reason you're still interested is because there's a part of you that wants her to become interested enough that you can turn her down.

Hell I have been in that situation before Funt, and I doubt I would have turned her down if she asked me to come back, and I knew she wasn't dicking me over. I probably would have tried to play it cool, but I know I would have given in. :lol

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 04:44 PM
see this is her, I don't know why I get so worked up over her

http://www.fhmonline.com/images/cms/tn_tb_girls_100_sexiest_girls/77/Megan-Fox.jpg

florige
04-01-2008, 04:49 PM
see this is her, I don't know why I get so worked up over her

http://www.fhmonline.com/images/cms/tn_tb_girls_100_sexiest_girls/77/Megan-Fox.jpg

Yeah right! GTFO dude!!! :lol

Thunder Dan
04-01-2008, 04:51 PM
haha I wish

florige
04-01-2008, 04:54 PM
haha I wish

When I first saw it I was thinking whoa! Then I saw the FHM logo on the side.... :lol

Shelly
04-01-2008, 05:12 PM
I try to make lists for when I go to HEB, but I always forget to bring it with me.