PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Videotape of Rams Walk-Thru Released

monosylab1k
04-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Matt Walsh was right. NE got busted cheating in a Super Bowl. Things are about to get really bad for the Pats. :depressed

Here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU)

stretch
04-01-2008, 09:02 AM
I can't look at youtube from work anymore, but I'm guessing its some april fools crap.

monosylab1k
04-01-2008, 09:03 AM
no it's the real videotape.

monosylab1k
04-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Well here's real Spygate info for all 4 people who still care about it in this world.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3323437

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3322568

So just to reiterate, Walsh NEVER signed a confidentiality agreement with the Patriots. He can release whatever tapes he has and they can't take any legal action against him for it.

So if that's the case, why hasn't he released anything?

Because he doesn't have anything.

Spygate is over.

J.T.
04-01-2008, 12:45 PM
I can't look at youtube from work anymore, but I'm guessing its some april fools crap.

Yeah it's just the Rick Roll video. The same April Fools prank that the entire internet is running this year. 2008 April Fools failed hard.

Pistons_In_7
04-01-2008, 01:10 PM
copy cat, i started the april fools rick roll threads with youtube you fail!

monosylab1k
04-01-2008, 01:21 PM
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5704/rickrollll7.jpg

peewee's lovechild
04-01-2008, 01:40 PM
"I . . . just want to tell how I'm feeling . . ."

Evan
04-01-2008, 02:18 PM
I clicked it. I have always wondered who and wtf a rick roll was. Too funny.

I wonder if that dude knows what people are doing with his music.

TheTruth
04-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I clicked knowing that it was a Rick Roll and listened to the whole song. I always do.

LakerMagic
04-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Matt Walsh was right. NE got busted cheating in a Super Bowl. Things are about to get really bad for the Pats. :depressed

Here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU)

That was stupid, why don't you just go jerk off to Leonardo DiCaprio or something instead of posting stupid shit like this.

BruceBowenFan
04-01-2008, 07:17 PM
damn it that is the third time i have been rick rolled today

TheSanityAnnex
04-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Well here's real Spygate info for all 4 people who still care about it in this world.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3323437

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3322568

Spygate is over.

It's over?

Each article you linked to says otherwise. :lol

But Spygate hasn't gone away.
Spygate isn't going anywhere, and the commissioner realizes thatYou and every other Patriot fan may want it over and say that it is over, but there are still a lot of people interested in what Walsh has to say, if he has anything to say at all.

J.T.
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Leave it to TSA to take an April Fools thread seriously.

monosylab1k
04-01-2008, 07:35 PM
there are still a lot of people interested in what Walsh has to say
then why doesn't he say it? nobody is stopping him. the Patriots have no confidentiality clause to fall back on. he's free to release anything and everything he has.

why does he need lawyers? if he's got the tapes and the Patriots can't touch him, why has it taken so long for those tapes to be released?

i'm guessing he needs lawyers for the massive defamation suit that will be slapped on him when everyone finds out he doesn't have jack shit.

monosylab1k
04-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Spygate isn't over because a bitter old Eagles fan thinks Congress needs to waste their time finding out if his beloved shitty little team got cheated out of a Super Bowl. I guess he missed the part where Donovan McNabb dry-heaved those chances away.

TheSanityAnnex
04-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Leave it to TSA to take an April Fools thread seriously.What I commented on had nothing to do with April fools.............hence mono's serious reply.

TheSanityAnnex
04-01-2008, 07:41 PM
then why doesn't he say it? nobody is stopping him. the Patriots have no confidentiality clause to fall back on. he's free to release anything and everything he has.

why does he need lawyers? if he's got the tapes and the Patriots can't touch him, why has it taken so long for those tapes to be released?

i'm guessing he needs lawyers for the massive defamation suit that will be slapped on him when everyone finds out he doesn't have jack shit.
I can't answer those questions. I'm guessing its a bunch of legal bullshit that you nor I know about. I don't know if he has any damning information, but until we find that out, Spygate is still here.

dallaskd
04-01-2008, 08:56 PM
That rickroll wasnt that bad. The one I hate is when it isnt youtube and the video pops all around your screen and wont let you close it.

dirk4mvp
04-01-2008, 10:12 PM
thanks at least for not posting the one that you cant' close.

J.T.
04-02-2008, 12:51 AM
That rickroll wasnt that bad. The one I hate is when it isnt youtube and the video pops all around your screen and wont let you close it.

Rick Roll would suck so much more if it was that "When I was! A young boy!" song.

FlavoredIcecream
04-02-2008, 03:37 AM
Epic Phail

DBryant88
04-02-2008, 08:43 AM
That was stupid, why don't you just go jerk off to Leonardo DiCaprio or something instead of posting stupid shit like this.

you got a big mouth either you are a pats fan and you are ashamed or you just have nothing better to do than rag on other people :stfu

stretch
04-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Spygate isn't over because a bitter old Eagles fan thinks Congress needs to waste their time finding out if his beloved shitty little team got cheated out of a Super Bowl. I guess he missed the part where Donovan McNabb dry-heaved those chances away.
I thought the guy was a Pittsburgh fan?

monosylab1k
04-02-2008, 09:37 AM
I thought the guy was a Pittsburgh fan?
He's a Pennsylvania Senator so I guess he roots for both. But he keeps whining about the Pats-Eagles Super Bowl.

Evan
04-02-2008, 11:02 AM

:lol

BB566
04-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Why did the pats cheat?

Winehole23
05-26-2021, 08:11 AM
postscript:

But there was one man, a mutual friend of Specter and Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who believed that he could make the investigation go away. He was a famous businessman and reality television star who routinely threw money at politicians to try to curry favor, whether it worked or not. He had been a generous political patron of Specter's for two decades.

One day in early 2008, Specter had dinner with the man in Palm Beach at his palatial club, not far from Kraft's Florida home. A phone call followed. The friend offered Specter what the senator felt was tantamount to a bribe: "If you laid off the Patriots, there'd be a lot of money in Palm Beach."

Winehole23
05-26-2021, 08:12 AM
of course Kraft and Trump deny it

Not only that: Trump had told Specter he was acting on behalf of Robert Kraft.

Kraft and Trump, both responding to ESPN through spokesmen, denied involvement in any effort to influence Specter's investigation.

"This is completely false," said Jason Miller, a senior adviser to Trump. "We have no idea what you're talking about." Miller declined to answer a series of follow-up questions. A Patriots spokesman said Kraft "never asked Donald Trump to talk to Arlen Specter on his behalf."

Millennial_Messiah
05-26-2021, 08:50 AM
:lol Trump covered up Spygate?

MultiTroll
05-26-2021, 10:36 AM
Birds of a feather...