PDA

View Full Version : Police: Baby Born in Texas Middle School Bathroom Dies in Flush Attempt

desflood
04-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Police: Baby Born in Texas Middle School Bathroom Dies in Flush Attempt
Wednesday, April 02, 2008

BAYTOWN, Texas — A 14-year-old Texas teenager on Wednesday gave birth in the bathroom of a middle school but the baby died when the mother allegedly tried to flush it, MyFOXHouston.com reports.

Police said the student told counselors she had given birth and attempted to flush the baby inside a restroom at Cedar Bayou Jr. High School, the story says.

The teen was taken to the hospital and reported to be in stable condition.

Does anybody else pray, when they wake up in the morning, to have at least one day that they don't have to read about somebody killing their kids for no good reason?

Slydragon
04-02-2008, 04:36 PM
The other day I saw one that piss me off twice over, the mom gave her baby to some friends/relatives to turn over to the fire station because they have the law saying if you do that you don't face charges, its a safe zone. So she tries to do the correct thing, but the news said they still may press charges on her because she did not drop off the baby. WTF had they rather have her flush or throw away this baby?

Sure she did not go but she knew the baby was being taken there because she ask them to.

easjer
04-02-2008, 04:40 PM
I feel sick to my stomach right now. I want to feel sorrow and compassion for this very young girl, but I'm having a very hard time with that. Someday, when she's older, she's going to understand the horror of what she's done, and that will be a very dark day.

That poor innocent baby.

CuckingFunt
04-02-2008, 04:49 PM
These are the kind of stories I think about when people tell me how evil abortion is.

ploto
04-02-2008, 04:52 PM
These are the kind of stories I think about when people tell me how evil abortion is.
As if these are the only 2 alternatives. Give me a break.

CuckingFunt
04-02-2008, 04:53 PM
As if these are the only 2 alternatives. Give me a break.I never suggested that they were.

BacktoBasics
04-02-2008, 05:11 PM
women...can't even flush a toilet correctly

Ronaldo McDonald
04-02-2008, 05:13 PM
They need better toilets. Bigger holes with jet-engine flushes.

Problem solved.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-02-2008, 05:23 PM
The other day I saw one that piss me off twice over, the mom gave her baby to some friends/relatives to turn over to the fire station because they have the law saying if you do that you don't face charges, its a safe zone. So she tries to do the correct thing, but the news said they still may press charges on her because she did not drop off the baby. WTF had they rather have her flush or throw away this baby?

Sure she did not go but she knew the baby was being taken there because she ask them to.

Is this a San Antonio case you're talking about?

If it is and this was a recent case, the mom was killed in a double homicide a few days later.

E20
04-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Wow.

O-Factor
04-02-2008, 06:01 PM

Killing is killing no matter what the age or term is.

Xylus
04-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Killing is killing no matter what the age or term is.
Have you ever killed a bug?

CuckingFunt
04-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Killing is killing no matter what the age or term is.Sorry, but no. Without even addressing the issue of whether or not abortion is killing, I see a tremendous difference between a surgical procedure to terminate a pregnancy, and an attempt to flush an infant down the toilet after carrying to full term.

ALVAREZ6
04-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Wow.

Slydragon
04-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Is this a San Antonio case you're talking about?

If it is and this was a recent case, the mom was killed in a double homicide a few days later.

no shit, thats news to me. Crazy

Slydragon
04-02-2008, 06:30 PM
That is why I will never give my daughter dolls like this one, then they think aww how cute.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/Slydrag0n/564-pregnant-barbie.jpg

easjer
04-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Sorry, but no. Without even addressing the issue of whether or not abortion is killing, I see a tremendous difference between a surgical procedure to terminate a pregnancy, and an attempt to flush an infant down the toilet after carrying to full term.

So much agreement with this I can't express it.

There is a big difference.

angel_luv
04-02-2008, 06:59 PM
As someone who is adopted, I can say what a wonderful alternative it is.
I wish it was one that was considered more often.

Xylus
04-02-2008, 07:00 PM
If I do decide to have a child one day, I plan on doing it through adoption rather than childbirth.

The last thing this world needs is a Xylus Jr.

Don Quixote
04-02-2008, 08:55 PM
I'm not sure how abortion got mixed up into this. Everyone here agrees that this teenager killed her baby, that this is murder, and she ought to be punished accordingly.

Now ... if we want to discuss some of the mitigating factors, we can ask (a) why is this young girl getting knocked up to begin with? (b) why could she not seek help on what to do with the baby? and (c) where are the parents?

easjer
04-02-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm not sure how abortion got mixed up into this. Everyone here agrees that this teenager killed her baby, that this is murder, and she ought to be punished accordingly.

Now ... if we want to discuss some of the mitigating factors, we can ask (a) why is this young girl getting knocked up to begin with? (b) why could she not seek help on what to do with the baby? and (c) where are the parents?

Local news says (the article does not) that she claims she did not know she was pregnant or delivering.

FWTW. Which is little for me, because I tend to believe that if that were the case, she would have gone to the nurse's office when she started experiencing severe cramping (even women who claim they don't feel pain in labor describe contractions as intense pressure), instead of going to the bathroom, delivering a child and attempting to flush it down the toilet.

Where the parents were - great question.

Jekka
04-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Not the only thing of this nature to happen to a Houston kid this week:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23921448/

O-Factor
04-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Sorry, but no. Without even addressing the issue of whether or not abortion is killing, I see a tremendous difference between a surgical procedure to terminate a pregnancy, and an attempt to flush an infant down the toilet after carrying to full term.

Sorry but no, I believe in life. If you want an out for having careless sex and not wanting to deal with the consequences then put on a fucking condom. And if you are too stupid to figure out how it works, giving the child up for adoption is a more than acceptable alternative. Its alot better than terminating a life, or as you see it, a potential life.