PDA

View Full Version : This is for all you Mavs haters...

Tike Mailer
04-02-2008, 11:44 PM
http://i17.tinypic.com/4qekwug.jpg

We here and we hope we play the Spurs in the first round, holmes.

N4th4n
04-02-2008, 11:49 PM

Wow, until this post I almost forgot how much of an ass clow Cuban can make of him self. That said, I would prefer it if you left us to deal with the spurs, we have a MUCH bigger grudge to pick at.

dav4463
04-02-2008, 11:50 PM
mavs are irrelevant. you beat a team on the second night of a back to back and they just played the SPURS.......and you think you did something?

mavs>spurs2
04-02-2008, 11:52 PM
mavs are irrelevant. you beat a team on the second night of a back to back and they just played the SPURS.......and you think you did something?

It's ok to admit you're scared.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-02-2008, 11:52 PM

http://www.extension.umn.edu/yardandgarden/YGLNews/images/sherlock.gif
I'm hoping for the same thing, watson.

Medvedenko
04-02-2008, 11:53 PM
I thought the mavs were worried about the offseason and that this season was already over....hmmmm....wayward and fairweather fans....

Dirk Nowitzki
04-02-2008, 11:56 PM
I thought the mavs were worried about the offseason and that this season was already over....hmmmm....wayward and fairweather fans....

I am not in that group. Check my past posts for further proof. I have been here rooting and supporting these guys while the rest of the Mavs fans have a circle jerkoff fest over KFC chicken and talk about licking the colonels asscrack with chicken grease all over it. :madrun :madrun :madrun

Medvedenko
04-03-2008, 12:00 AM
I am not in that group. Check my past posts for further proof. I have been here rooting and supporting these guys while the rest of the Mavs fans have a circle jerkoff fest over KFC chicken and talk about licking the colonels asscrack with chicken grease all over it. :madrun :madrun :madrun

Yes, you're right, you have been a staunch promoter of your Mavs. I applaud you for your fandom....I guess.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:03 AM

I really hope you weren't being serious

mavs>spurs2
04-03-2008, 12:03 AM

Calm down.

Medvedenko
04-03-2008, 12:04 AM

Hey douche...why don't you go back to start wishing injuries on other team's players.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Yes, you're right, you have been a staunch promoter of your Mavs. I applaud you for your fandom....I guess.

You dont need to applaud me but thanks anyways. :clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephant

N4th4n
04-03-2008, 12:05 AM

Spurs fans are like sheep, to stupid to be afraid. It is true Dirk Nowitski was the only asshole on this board to stay true. He may be similar to the spurs fans in that way(^ that analogy(which I know is flawed, sheep are afraid of everything. I could not think of an appropriate animal)), but in him I find it oddly admirable.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey douche...why don't you go back to start wishing injuries on other team's players.

Was this in regards to Fisher?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Spurs fans are like sheep, to stupid to be afraid.

And Suns fans are too stupid to use grammar properly

The Nba Is Rigged
04-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Hey don't start getting excited and talking shit man, we still have tons of work to do and a long way to go. Let the haters hate and call Dirk Pussy but deep down they know there is no reason to hate Dirk, he is a good man and he showed that he has heart tonight.

Medvedenko
04-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Was this in regards to Fisher?

Yup.....classless move buddy. You don't see me wish injuries on Spur players or any other players for that matter.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:12 AM
For what it's worth, I was pissed at Fisher's lame take down of Ellis, but normally, I don't wish injury upon anyone.

But yeah, I definitely agree that was lame.

DazedAndConfused
04-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Dirk and JKidd are the only Mavs that are even likable IMHO.

Terry, Gump, Howard, Dampier, etc. - Misfits.

Medvedenko
04-03-2008, 12:13 AM
For what it's worth, I was pissed at Fisher's lame take down of Ellis, but normally, I don't wish injury upon anyone.

But yeah, I definitely agree that was lame.

Look, that fisher move was crafty and a foul, I agree. It's all good.

N4th4n
04-03-2008, 12:13 AM
And Suns fans are too stupid to use grammar properly

Call me back when I am writing something of importance. This is the weakest defense in message board history. It comes out only when the defendant has nothing else to say. Forums are for casual conversation ICanSAyTHings-like yu kno whad imsaying and it dont matter none. All that matters is that I get my point across. Which I obviously did, because you were offended enough to attack me!

DazedAndConfused
04-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Ooohhh Suns fan throwing some elbows at Amuseddaysleeper!

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Call me back when I am writing something of importance. This is the weakest defense in message board history. It comes out only when the defendant has nothing else to say. Forums are for casual conversation ICanSAyTHings-like yu kno whad imsaying and it dont matter none. All that matters is that I get my point across. Which I obviously did, because you were offended enough to attack me!

I'll tell you this much. The Suns have a better chance this year than any other to knock off the Spurs.....I just find it comical when Suns fans get on their high horse just because their team is playing better as of late. You guys still haven't done anything in the playoffs.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:16 AM

I'll flop my way into getting N4th4n ejected

N4th4n
04-03-2008, 12:17 AM

He reminds me of a retard with no motor control, constantly hitting himself with his own elbows.

N4th4n
04-03-2008, 12:20 AM
I'll tell you this much. The Suns have a better chance this year than any other to knock off the Spurs.....I just find it comical when Suns fans get on their high horse just because their team is playing better as of late. You guys still haven't done anything in the playoffs.

Where is my high horse? I am afraid of like 95% of the western confrence, and like 2% of the east.

Btw not really sure were I was going with that elbow post, it ended up kinda wierd..........

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Where is my high horse? I am afraid of like 95% of the western confrence, and like 2% of the east.

Btw not really sure were I was going with that elbow post, it ended up kinda wierd..........

haha, well I didn't know where I was going with my "flop" retort (maybe a Ginobili reference?)

Either way, you just sounded like some of the more recent now-cocky Suns fans, but I could be wrong. Tensions are high this time of year.

N4th4n
04-03-2008, 12:26 AM
haha, well I didn't know where I was going with my "flop" retort (maybe a Ginobili reference?)

Either way, you just sounded like some of the more recent now-cocky Suns fans, but I could be wrong. Tensions are high this time of year.

Alrighty, lets call this a draw.

But I aint holding back next time :ihit

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:28 AM
fair enough.

See you in either round 1, 2, or 3

Findog
04-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Staying true is not running off and hiding like little bitches when your team is struggling. I will ALWAYS support my team, but I will NOT bury my head in the sand like Pollyanna when they play like ass.

Tike Mailer
04-03-2008, 12:36 AM

T-minus three weeks till I laugh my ass off when the Mavs eliminate the Spurs in the first round of the playoffs, holmes.

N4th4n
04-03-2008, 12:41 AM

T-minus three weeks till I laugh my ass off when the Mavs eliminate the Spurs in the first round of the playoffs, holmes.

I don't think that picture is in enough threads. Could you post it in a few more. Ahhh what the hell just start like 3-4 with it!

DazedAndConfused
04-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Spurs are going down! Go MAVS, do the rest of the WC a favor and knock the Spurs out like we know you can.

SAtown
04-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Spurs are going down! Go MAVS, do the rest of the WC a favor and knock the Spurs out like we know you can.

You scared? :lmao

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2008, 12:44 AM
:lol

N4th4n
04-03-2008, 12:46 AM
You scared? :lmao

Didn't we already do this? (refer back a page)

mavsfan1000
04-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Mavs are back bitches. Hopefully Stackho doesn't come back. He's the one that was hurting our chemistry. Offense looks so much better with Terry at shooting guard.

Findog
04-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Mavs are back bitches. Hopefully Stackho doesn't come back. He's the one that was hurting our chemistry. Offense looks so much better with Terry at shooting guard.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet, gentleman. The Warriors couldn't hit water from a boat.

mavs>spurs2
04-03-2008, 01:14 AM
Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet, gentleman. The Warriors couldn't hit water from a boat.

Compared to 07, when it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Findog
04-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Compared to 07, when it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Haha, good one. Seriously, the way Dirk gutted it out there tonight, with Damp playing enough minutes, Avery does not get enough blame for that loss to GS last year. If you want to win with smallball, you have to shoot well. If you don't, you're not going to get any second-chance points on offense, and you give up too many offensive rebounds when the other team has the ball.

Warriors never really threatened at all in this game. Mavs had it locked down the full 48.

mavsfan1000
04-03-2008, 01:39 AM
The only small ball lineup that works is Nowitzki, Howard, Jones, Terry, and Kidd. Bass as the center does not cause that bad of mismatches but Dirk at center will.

Obstructed_View
04-03-2008, 04:38 AM
Mavs blitz a team on the second night of a B2B that can't buy a bucket to claw back to a scintillating .500 with Jason Kidd and they are suddenly a contender again. Mavericks fans are going to have to act like they haven't been following the Rangers and Pacman Jones the last two weeks.

Obstructed_View
04-03-2008, 04:42 AM
The energy, the aggression and the defense was good, though. It's about the best I've seen them play and could go a long way to build their confidence. I've been waiting for this game for a while now.

Like the Spurs after the Rockets game, I'm going to have to see it again a few more times before I'm convinced they are turning it around.

Findog
04-03-2008, 08:23 AM
The energy, the aggression and the defense was good, though. It's about the best I've seen them play and could go a long way to build their confidence. I've been waiting for this game for a while now.

Like the Spurs after the Rockets game, I'm going to have to see it again a few more times before I'm convinced they are turning it around.

Yeah, I'm not convinced the Kidd trade is the disaster most people make it out to be. Obviously, long term Devin is going to be the more desirable player. If Dirk hadn't gotten hurt, maybe they start jelling. It took the Suns awhile to incorporate Shaq.

It's just that they still might not even make the playoffs.

monosylab1k
04-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Call me back when I am writing something of importance.
I guess you're not expecting a call anytime soon.

monosylab1k
04-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Staying true is not running off and hiding like little bitches when your team is struggling.
See Suns fans who were nowhere to be found when the Shaq trade looked like a failure.

Also see Rockets fans now. Or rather, don't see them.

stretch
04-03-2008, 08:44 AM
I still like Terry coming off the bench. I would rather Jones start. I like his defense and hustle to start games, and he is capable of hitting open 3s as well.

Obstructed_View
04-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Yeah, I'm not convinced the Kidd trade is the disaster most people make it out to be. Obviously, long term Devin is going to be the more desirable player. If Dirk hadn't gotten hurt, maybe they start jelling. It took the Suns awhile to incorporate Shaq.

It's just that they still might not even make the playoffs.
Though I'm on record as saying the Kidd trade is terrible, what's been missing is any sense of urgency, not some drop off from Devin Harris' departure. The team last night looked as much like the 67 win Mavs as I've seen against decent talent. If they get back to defense first, running off turnovers and playing for longer stretches than they have then there's a playoff spot there for them. A little confidence going into the playoffs could make them a dangerous first round opponent to a couple of the conference leaders if they can hope for a shift in the standings before the end of the season.

mavsfan1000
04-03-2008, 09:47 AM
I still like Terry coming off the bench. I would rather Jones start. I like his defense and hustle to start games, and he is capable of hitting open 3s as well.
Yeah I like that as well but Terry plays much better as a starter imo. 31 points was huge. Either one is better than Stackhouse. :rolleyes

stretch
04-03-2008, 09:52 AM
Yeah I like that as well but Terry plays much better as a starter imo. 31 points was huge. Either one is better than Stackhouse. :rolleyes
Yea. I don't really mind either one starting. With Devin in the lineup, Jones would be better to have starting, to take some of the larger guards defensively. But with Kidd, we can get away with that a little bit since he is bigger and stronger.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Ehhh Im for sending Eddie Jones to the IR. Antoine Wright is a younger more athletic version of Eddie Jones.

monosylab1k
04-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Ehhh Im for sending Eddie Jones to the IR. Antoine Wright is a younger more athletic version of Eddie Jones.
If Eddie Jones can play fully healthy, he's a way better option than Wright. Way better.

But Jones has almost never been healthy this year.

N4th4n
04-03-2008, 10:21 AM
See Suns fans who were nowhere to be found when the Shaq trade looked like a failure.

Also see Rockets fans now. Or rather, don't see them.

To be fair, I was nowhere to be found long before that!

stretch
04-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Mavs blitz a team on the second night of a B2B that can't buy a bucket to claw back to a scintillating .500 with Jason Kidd and they are suddenly a contender again. Mavericks fans are going to have to act like they haven't been following the Rangers and Pacman Jones the last two weeks.
...a little oversensitive perhaps?

no one here said they were suddenly contenders or anything like that. there was some playful jawing about possibly meeting the spurs in the first round, and that was about it. i dont think any mavs fan here thinks that after 1 game they suddenly transformed. its a good start to hopefully get some momentum during the playoffs, but they actually have to do so first.

stretch
04-03-2008, 10:23 AM
If Eddie Jones can play fully healthy, he's a way better option than Wright. Way better.

But Jones has almost never been healthy this year.
Yea a healthy Eddie is a very nice contributer. I love his defense and hustle.

But next year, we gotta give Wright some more playing time and see what he can give us. We gotta start trying to groom players for the future at least a little bit.

stretch
04-03-2008, 10:24 AM
To be fair, I was nowhere to be found long before that!
Believe me. We noticed the major lack of ignorance on the forum during that period where gay suns fans like yourself were little bitches.

Findog
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM

You may be right, but after the way he played last night, this is a funny time to say that.

clambake
04-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Findog, you were right.

What do you see on friday?

mavs>spurs2
04-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Give Eddie Jones the minutes this year, Wright next year. No time to get a young guy with no experience into the rotation.

Findog
04-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Findog, you were right.

What do you see on friday?

Since Gasol is back and Kobe always rapes us, a close loss. But I've been wrong before, many times. Either way it should go to the wire. Depends on how many minutes Dirk can go.

mavs>spurs2
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Since Gasol is back and Kobe always rapes us, a close loss. But I've been wrong before, many times. Either way it should go to the wire. Depends on how many minutes Dirk can go.

I read somewhere that Kobe averages something ridiculous like 42 points against the Mavs for his career. For whatever reason, the guy really has it in for us.

spursfan09
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Wow, until this post I almost forgot how much of an ass clow Cuban can make of him self. That said, I would prefer it if you left us to deal with the spurs, we have a MUCH bigger grudge to pick at.

Spurs will own you again. Sorry but you know that's exactly what will happen.

spursfan09
04-03-2008, 11:18 AM
This is not to all Mav fans. Some mav fans here stuck with the team when they were sucking. They even make fun of themselves and the team. But the mav fans who are all of sudden back on board, talking shit. Don't you ever learn? Wait until you actually win something that matters to be cocky.

mavs>spurs2
04-03-2008, 11:20 AM
This is not to all Mav fans. Some mav fans here stuck with the team when they were sucking. They even make fun of themselves and the team. But the mav fans who are all of sudden back on board, talking shit. Don't you ever learn? Wait until you actually win something that matters to be cocky.

Like the 2006 Western Conference Championship? :king

Findog
04-03-2008, 11:21 AM
For whatever reason, the guy really has it in for us.

I think it's more of a case that we don't have a Bruce Bowen or a Raja Bell. Oh wait, we DID have Raja...

:pctoss

clambake
04-03-2008, 11:24 AM
i don't have any delusions. mavs have to play every game like it's their last. but kobe seems to get so much pleasure in whipping our ass. i look for him to get 50+, but that doesn't mean they'll win.

dickface
04-03-2008, 11:27 AM
The Mavericks will be in the WCF this year. I can feel it.

Findog
04-03-2008, 11:39 AM
^ I'm really tempted to register anusface and use a picture of Al Harrington as the avatar. What other orifices are there? colostomybagface?

spursfan09
04-03-2008, 12:43 PM

J.T.
04-03-2008, 12:44 PM
^ I'm really tempted to register anusface and use a picture of Al Harrington as the avatar. What other orifices are there? colostomybagface?

eyeface
earface
noseface
handface
footface
mouthface
boobjobface
urethraface
navelface
nippleface
toeface
tubesockface
vacuumhoseface
fleshlightface
applepieface
cinammonrollface
KFCbowlface

The possibilities are endless.

stretch
04-03-2008, 01:04 PM
fuckface
shitface
assface
bitchface
cuntface
cockface
chodeface

The Nba Is Rigged
04-03-2008, 02:30 PM
fuckface
shitface
assface
bitchface
cuntface
cockface
chodeface

:toast

Medvedenko
04-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Dynastyface......

Obstructed_View
04-03-2008, 06:43 PM
...a little oversensitive perhaps?
No I just think it's funny how all but about two of you were thinking about baseball season until the Mavs suddenly showed signs of life, and suddenly started posting again.

Findog
04-03-2008, 06:55 PM
No I just think it's funny how all but about two of you were thinking about baseball season until the Mavs suddenly showed signs of life, and suddenly started posting again.

stretch has continued posting. And for the record, I'm completely oblivious to anything Rangers related.

monosylab1k
04-03-2008, 07:40 PM
I can name about 7 Mavs posters just off the top of my head that have been posting thru this whole rough patch of games.

Harry Callahan
04-03-2008, 08:35 PM

Yes,
The mavs were so proud of their 2006 WC Championship, they did not unveil their banner at the ACC until their second home game of the year in the 2006-2007 season. Their first home game was against who? Of course the Spurs.

Instead, the mentally disabled Mark Cuban decides to unveil the cherished banner against what he and the Mavs thought was a lesser team - the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors had a long memory didn't they - come playoff time?

The Mavericks season will once again end badly - just a matter of time. Jason Kidd is well past his prime, and the Mavericks provided the Nets a level of compensation way in excess of his current skills. The Mavs can look forward to $21MM in cap room when Kidd's contract expires in 2009. HA!

Findog
04-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Yes,
The mavs were so proud of their 2006 WC Championship, they did not unveil their banner at the ACC until their second home game of the year in the 2006-2007 season. Their first home game was against who? Of course the Spurs.

Instead, the mentally disabled Mark Cuban decides to unveil the cherished banner against what he and the Mavs thought was a lesser team - the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors had a long memory didn't they - come playoff time?

The Mavericks season will once again end badly - just a matter of time. Jason Kidd is well past his prime, and the Mavericks provided the Nets a level of compensation way in excess of his current skills. The Mavs can look forward to $21MM in cap room when Kidd's contract expires in 2009. HA!

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

nickdakoolkat
04-03-2008, 11:46 PM
you guys beat 1 team over 500 and you act like you won the championship lol! You know your about to lose 2 in a row and possibly fall to a 3 way tie again....

Findog
04-03-2008, 11:49 PM
you guys beat 1 team over 500 and you act like you won the championship lol! You know your about to lose 2 in a row and possibly fall to a 3 way tie again....

No Mavs fans are doing anything of the sort.

Good luck making the playoffs. Good luck ever beating us again when Dirk and Damp don't get hurt right before the playoffs start.

spursfan09
04-04-2008, 08:42 AM
wow excuses^^^

Findog
04-04-2008, 09:44 AM
wow excuses^^^

Yeah, Spurs fans NEVER point out Timmy had plantar fascitus when we beat you.

lebomb
04-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Yeah, Spurs fans NEVER point out Timmy had plantar fascitus when we beat you.

Beating US????? Why not win "ONE" championship before talking shit. :rolleyes

Findog
04-04-2008, 09:56 AM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

monosylab1k
04-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Are Spurs fans now denying they lost to the Mavs on 06?

Findog
04-04-2008, 09:57 AM

The Mavs just hit some lucky fluke shots and got all the calls from the refs. It was a fake series.

monosylab1k
04-04-2008, 10:00 AM
The Mavs just hit some lucky fluke shots and got all the calls from the refs.
What's sad is that SpursDynasty is hardly the only one who shares this belief.

Findog
04-04-2008, 10:01 AM
What's sad is that SpursDynasty is hardly the only one who shares this belief.

I would have to honestly state that Jeff is emblematic of about 60% of their fanbase.

lebomb
04-04-2008, 10:08 AM

That WAS the Mavs championship..........yall kill me.........you base success on defeating the Spurs.

The Mavs STILL didnt win the NBA championship in 06. LMAO :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Findog
04-04-2008, 10:09 AM
That WAS the Mavs championship..........yall kill me.........you base success on defeating the Spurs.

The Mavs STILL didnt win the NBA championship in 06. LMAO :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

cash459
04-04-2008, 10:20 AM

The mavs are a bunch of chokers, just like the football team that represents that same damn town.

Must be something in the water that creates "choking ability". it seems that neither one can seem to win championships lately.

Findog
04-04-2008, 10:21 AM
The mavs are a bunch of chokers, just like the football team that represents that same damn town.

Must be something in the water that creates "choking ability". it seems that neither one can seem to win championships lately.

cash459
04-04-2008, 10:23 AM

amazing insight....that that is the only thing that you can repsond with....over and over and over and over and over and over........ :rolleyes :dramaquee

Findog
04-04-2008, 10:24 AM
amazing insight....that that is the only thing that you can repsond with....over and over and over and over and over and over........ :rolleyes :dramaquee

cash459
04-04-2008, 10:27 AM
exactly.......

you may "get" to other people like D&C, but its truly getting old.

I like the findog that has takes on issues, argues, discusses...not the one who just copies & pastes a moronic quote over & over again...

c'mon man......i know you're better than that

monosylab1k
04-04-2008, 10:28 AM
exactly.......

I like the findog that has takes on issues, argues, discusses...not the one who just copies & pastes a moronic quote over & over again...

cash459
04-04-2008, 10:29 AM
classic :toast

Findog
04-04-2008, 10:29 AM
exactly.......

Then what is this?

You know that's just trying to rile people up instead of soliciting takes on issues in an effort to argue and discuss. I only pull it out when somebody drags the board down to the level of Rivals.com 6th grade smack, which is pretty much the milieu in which lebomb resides.

DaDakota
04-04-2008, 10:30 AM
The Mavs played great against a tired and fading Golden State Warriors team.

They will still be favored to be one round and out this year......as will my Rockets.

:(

DD

cash459
04-04-2008, 10:31 AM
did they or did they not choke in the finals AND in the playoff last year?

there is ALWAYS good natured ribbing in debating when it comes to sports.

you have done that plenty of times yourself with other spurs fans as well.

cash459
04-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Then what is this?

You know that's just trying to rile people up instead of soliciting takes on issues in an effort to argue and discuss. I only pull it out when somebody drags the board down to the level of Rivals.com 6th grade smack, which is pretty much the milieu in which lebomb resides.

true....maybe that "shot" couldve been done without......but it happens...I have had debates with you before, so i would think that you know that I am not at that level....

like i said, a little ribbing now & then is all in fun.... :p:

Findog
04-04-2008, 10:38 AM
did they or did they not choke in the finals AND in the playoff last year?

I have problems with the concept of "choking." It just seems to me that anytime a team has a lead at any point in a game or series and the other team comes back to win, no credit is given to the winning team. Give Miami some credit. Riley made adjustments, Avery couldn't counter them. Miami won three games by a total of 6 points. You're literally talking about a different bounce here or there and it's a much different series. The only real "choke" was in G3 when they got that 13-point lead and stopped running their offense and started using up all of the shot clock like a football team running out the clock.

And considering the Mavs were never in control of that series against GS, I don't see how they choked there.

there is ALWAYS good natured ribbing in debating when it comes to sports.

you have done that plenty of times yourself with other spurs fans as well

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that, but lebomb is nothing but a troll. Because he gives no respect, none is given back to him.

cash459
04-04-2008, 10:42 AM
agreed...trolling is not cool...and just bashing another team is not what its about.

I can say that the Spurs can be chokers too, look at the game against boston at home :oops

with the finals, i think that was just a glimpse of how the mavs need a new coach. it showed again in the playoffs.

And when i say "choke", which im not sure about other people, i mean that they were the more favored team to win or the team more in control.

cash459
04-04-2008, 10:44 AM
BTW, whats that pic in your avatar?

is that Dirk making a rap video like parker's whack ass vid :oops ?

Findog
04-04-2008, 10:47 AM
BTW, whats that pic in your avatar?

is that Dirk making a rap video like parker's whack ass vid :oops ?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/173504825_3415c38990_o.jpg

monosylab1k
04-04-2008, 10:53 AM
is that really the best Dirk could do right after winning the WCF?

Findog
04-04-2008, 10:54 AM
is that really the best Dirk could do right after winning the WCF?

I'd hit it. Not saying she's the juiciest apple in the bushel, but you could do far worse. Not much in the way of tittage, though.

monosylab1k
04-04-2008, 11:07 AM
I'd hit it. Not saying she's the juiciest apple in the bushel, but you could do far worse. Not much in the way of tittage, though.
True, I'd hit it too, but I mean he's Dirk Nowitzki and he just won the Western Conference Championship. The Ghost Bar has to have at least 100 girls in there every night hotter than that.

Findog
04-04-2008, 11:11 AM
True, I'd hit it too, but I mean he's Dirk Nowitzki and he just won the Western Conference Championship. The Ghost Bar has to have at least 100 girls in there every night hotter than that.

The thing about the Ghost Bar is that you need to be a sideways-tilting hat wearing douchebag to take a girl home, and at some point the sex stops. Can you tell them to get the fuck out at that point?

cash459
04-04-2008, 12:44 PM
is he wearing some kind of "ear ring" in that pic too?

is that HER ear ring?

DarrinS
04-04-2008, 12:50 PM

"She" has her chin down to hide the adams apple.

Indazone
04-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Are the Mavs still even in the playoff picture????!!!???

Obstructed_View
04-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Are Mavs fans really trying to celebrate a second round playoff victory from two years ago?

DarrinS
04-04-2008, 12:53 PM
One week, it's "Official Dallas Mavericks Offseason Speculation Thread", the next week they're back to "We are the best Western Conference Champs Ever".

Ok there, Sybil.

Findog
04-04-2008, 01:00 PM
One week, it's "Official Dallas Mavericks Offseason Speculation Thread", the next week they're back to "We are the best Western Conference Champs Ever".

Ok there, Sybil.

DarrinS
04-04-2008, 01:02 PM

What's with this response that I've seen over 100 times on this forum?

Findog
04-04-2008, 01:04 PM

cash459
04-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Hey findog....

so whats up with that earring that dirk has on? any ideas? or was he really as wasted as he looks in that picture? :drunk

Findog
04-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Hey findog....

so whats up with that earring that dirk has on? any ideas? or was he really as wasted as he looks in that picture? :drunk

I think he's wearing her earring and he was trashed.

Findog
04-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Are the Mavs still even in the playoff picture????!!!???

See you in the first round assface!

Findog
04-04-2008, 06:32 PM
"She" has her chin down to hide the adams apple.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-04-2008, 07:51 PM

cash459
04-05-2008, 01:17 AM
I think he's wearing her earring and he was trashed.

yeah, thats what i was thinking was going on in that pic. that looks like something you would find on that website drunkathlete.com :lol

and whats with that chick throwin up the "west side" sign? :wtf :lol

DaDakota
04-05-2008, 07:43 AM

Whenever someone is getting their ARSE pounded in an argument they resort to that simple little saying.

No worries though, the weak minded always resort to something like that under pressure.

DD