PDA

View Full Version : Is this person a racist?

MoSpur
04-03-2008, 11:31 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA040308.01A.JUDSON.38a77d7.html

NASpurs
04-03-2008, 11:34 AM
He's a funny racist to me considering he has a French last name and his parents came from Quebec. France -> Canada -> US? This guy should know better.

Heath Ledger
04-03-2008, 11:34 AM
We're all black when the lights go out...

NASpurs
04-03-2008, 11:36 AM
We're all black when the lights go out...False. I glow in the dark when the lights are out. The ladies love it.

Heath Ledger
04-03-2008, 11:37 AM
You better get that checked out. Having a pecker that glows in the dark is not a good thing.

NASpurs
04-03-2008, 11:38 AM
You better get that checked out. Having a pecker that glows in the dark is not a good thing.Leave my glow-stick alone.

Los Spurs
04-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Leave my glow-stick alone.

:lol

peewee's lovechild
04-03-2008, 11:46 AM
We're all black when the lights go out...

I'm black from the waist down.

peewee's lovechild
04-03-2008, 11:46 AM
I was in a freakish snow storm accident.

MannyIsGod
04-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Hell yeah he's racist. Here's a fucking tip, if you have to say things like "children of all colors love me and I love them" you're racist.

Heath Ledger
04-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Nice lipstick, what shade of blue is that?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Nice lipstick, what shade of blue is that?appears purple to me

thispego
04-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Hell yeah he's racist. Here's a fucking tip, if you have to say things like "children of all colors love me and I love them" you're racist.
but he didn't say that. I don't see at all how he is being racist. maybe a tad ethnocentric but not racist

Viva Las Espuelas
04-03-2008, 12:45 PM
....when all else fails.

.................YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
04-03-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm black from the waist down.is it safe to say that i laughed at that?

thispego
04-03-2008, 12:47 PM
sure, if it's actually the first time you've heard it

mrsmaalox
04-03-2008, 12:53 PM
but he didn't say that. I don't see at all how he is being racist. maybe a tad ethnocentric but not racist

xenophobic maybe?

mrsmaalox
04-03-2008, 12:54 PM
appears purple to me

The face part too huh?

thispego
04-03-2008, 01:02 PM
xenophobic maybe?
doesn't sound like he is afraid of anything to me

mrsmaalox
04-03-2008, 01:04 PM
doesn't sound like he is afraid of anything to me

true, but I meant he is apparently not open to cultural differences. I know...never mind. :(

Heath Ledger
04-03-2008, 01:04 PM
You ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light? I ask that of all my friends.

peewee's lovechild
04-03-2008, 01:12 PM
You ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light? I ask that of all my friends.

Your avatar looks like you were giving head to a guy with a monstrous cock and it all went horribly wrong.

SPARKY
04-03-2008, 01:19 PM
My, what passes for 'racism' these days.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-03-2008, 01:40 PM
i think we need to call the NAACP. that does stand for National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, right? oh, the irony.

mrsmaalox
04-03-2008, 01:53 PM
i think we need to call the NAACP. that does stand for National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, right? oh, the irony.

No just call the Rev. Sharpton, not Midge.

degenerate_gambler
04-03-2008, 02:04 PM
My, what passes for 'racism' these days.

thin skin rules the day..

thispego
04-03-2008, 02:10 PM
true, but I meant he is apparently not open to cultural differences. I know...never mind. :(
sounds like his only problem is people who refuse to learn English. He probably doesn't mind people celebrating Cinco de Mayo as long as they know it is the 5th of May in English

MoSpur
04-03-2008, 02:17 PM
I am on the fence on this one.

MannyIsGod
04-03-2008, 02:24 PM
sounds like his only problem is people who refuse to learn English. He probably doesn't mind people celebrating Cinco de Mayo as long as they know it is the 5th of May in EnglishYeah - that sounds like his main problem if you ignore almost all of his quotes in the article.

I don't think this action was nessecarily racist (the email) but this guy sure does come off as someone who is racist

Harry Potter
04-03-2008, 02:29 PM
xenophobic maybe?I've met Mr. Lovegood and he is no racist.

SAGambler
04-03-2008, 02:36 PM
thin skin rules the day..

Ain't it the truth?

MoSpur
04-03-2008, 02:53 PM
This makes me wonder.

"I think that our borders need to be closed," said LaFoille, who noted that his father came to the United States from Quebec, but refused to speak French around his son.

"I don't care what color you are, black, white, green or purple, if you don't speak English, I don't want to talk to you."

So because his father supposedly only spoke English around him, he only speaks to English speaking people????

thispego
04-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Yeah - that sounds like his main problem if you ignore almost all of his quotes in the article.

I don't think this action was nessecarily racist (the email) but this guy sure does come off as someone who is racist
he speaks bluntly but i dont see one qoute that could be considered racist.

Xylus
04-03-2008, 02:58 PM
I don't really see any sign of racism in his comments, but that doesn't mean he's not a complete fucking moron. This is the same bullshit reasoning behind Manifest Destiny, that somehow our language, our people, our whatever, is superior to all others.

Xenophobia is never admirable... it's similar to racism in that it promotes the spread of fear of separate cultures.

Fuck this guy.

thispego
04-03-2008, 03:01 PM
This makes me wonder.

"I think that our borders need to be closed," said LaFoille, who noted that his father came to the United States from Quebec, but refused to speak French around his son.

"I don't care what color you are, black, white, green or purple, if you don't speak English, I don't want to talk to you."

So because his father supposedly only spoke English around him, he only speaks to English speaking people????
his father came to america and spoke the language of the land, he can only talk to those who speak that language

MoSpur
04-03-2008, 03:03 PM
I don't like to just come out and say this person or that person is racist. However, I have reason to believe that this guy is in a way. Something about his comments in that article don't sit well with me.

MoSpur
04-03-2008, 03:04 PM
I doubt his father only spoke English around him. That's my opinion.

thispego
04-03-2008, 03:07 PM
I doubt his father only spoke English around him. That's my opinion.
thats what he says... he could be a liar and a racist though

Los Spurs
04-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Your avatar looks like you were giving head to a guy with a monstrous cock and it all went horribly wrong.

This is what I mean when I say Peewee is funny :lol

Los Spurs
04-03-2008, 03:16 PM
I don't like to just come out and say this person or that person is racist. However, I have reason to believe that this guy is in a way. Something about his comments in that article don't sit well with me.

I agree with you

Ron Weasley
04-03-2008, 04:27 PM
I've met Mr. Lovegood and he is no racist.QFT

Phil Hellmuth
04-03-2008, 04:33 PM
The constitution doesn't say you have to speak english.

This stubborn english-only elitist can suck a d*ck.

tlongII
04-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Not racist. He merely recognizes that we have a problem with illegal immigration.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-03-2008, 05:12 PM
I don't see it as racism. He is one ignorant piece of shit though, that's for sure.

"I don't care what color you are, black, white, green or purple, if you don't speak English, I don't want to talk to you."??

talk about ignorant! and he works for a school board...

CuckingFunt
04-03-2008, 05:14 PM

Is this person a racist? Yes.

Were his statements racist? Perhaps not, if you look only at the actual words (as quoted in the article) and remove them from their context. But, clearly, the guy has got some seriously racist beliefs.

Buddy Holly
04-03-2008, 05:41 PM
How is this racist? Do people actually understand the meaning of that word?

The Spanish language isn't a race trait.

thispego
04-03-2008, 05:46 PM
I don't see it as racism. He is one ignorant piece of shit though, that's for sure.

"I don't care what color you are, black, white, green or purple, if you don't speak English, I don't want to talk to you."??

talk about ignorant! and he works for a school board...
How can you talk to someone if you speak different languages? you could try but you wouldn't get very far unless you had a lot of time on your hands to try to understand each other. There is not one thing wrong with what he said.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-03-2008, 05:52 PM
How can you talk to someone if you speak different languages? you could try but you wouldn't get very far unless you had a lot of time on your hands to try to understand each other. There is not one thing wrong with what he said.yeah... because THAT's what he meant :rolleyes

Give me a break! What the dude is saying all thorughout the article is that, if you don't speak English, he doesn't want to have anything to do with you. Its NOT a case of him having trouble communicating...

The dude is content with his own ignorance, and you know what, that's just fine... EXCEPT, this guy works for a school board. A guy with this kind of attitude should not be working anywhere near a learning institution.

thispego
04-03-2008, 05:53 PM
yeah... because THAT's what he meant :rolleyes

Give me a break! What the dude is saying all thorughout the article is that, if you don't speak English, he doesn't want to have anything to do with you. Its NOT a case of him having trouble communicating...

The dude is content with his own ignorance, and you know what, that's just fine... EXCEPT, this guy works for a school board. A guy with this kind of attitude should not be working in a learning institution.
why couldn't he have meant that?

he doesnt say he doesnt want to be around them or doesnt want to touch them or look at them. he says he doesnt want to talk to them.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-03-2008, 05:56 PM
why couldn't he have meant that?

he doesnt say he doesnt want to be around them or doesnt want to touch them or look at them. he says he doesnt want to talk to them.Right... and that's why he wants to close the borders... because he doesn't want to have trouble communicating with people

MannyIsGod
04-03-2008, 05:57 PM
You're delluding yourself if you can't see the instant correlation between Hispanic and Spanish. If it wasn't about race why is he making quotes about the Anglo pageants and all that? He's targeting Hispanics with his comments. Whether his disdain for them stems from illegal immigration or not I can't say.

Even if you want to get past that and want to argue semantics and say that he has a problem more with foreigners than actual Hispanics I don't see how anyone can be comfortable with his comments considering his position. It speaks of blatant ignorance which is disturbing considering he's in a position of influence over so many children.

thispego
04-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Right... and that's why he wants to close the borders... because he doesn't want to have trouble communicating with people
he probably just wants to protect our sovereignty. sorry people arent banging down the door to get into argentina

MaNuMaNiAc
04-03-2008, 06:02 PM
he probably just wants to protect our sovereignty. sorry people arent banging down the door to get into argentinaProtect your sovereinty?? :lmao

You really don't see anything wrong with this sort of paranoid way of thinking?? You think Hispanics are going to overrun the US and what? declare Spanish as the official language? :lol

and for your information, Argentina has its own immigration problems. Except they're not the problem, we are :oops

though I don't see how Argentina fits in the picture here

MannyIsGod
04-03-2008, 06:04 PM
he probably just wants to protect our sovereignty. sorry people arent banging down the door to get into argentinaSoveriengty has nothing to do with languages.

tlongII
04-03-2008, 07:00 PM
If you live in the USA I suggest you learn how to speak english. It is our national language after all.

Phil Hellmuth
04-03-2008, 07:12 PM
If you live in the USA I suggest you learn how to speak english. It is our national language after all.

no argument there, but to require it, naw...

tp2021
04-03-2008, 07:18 PM
is "ron weasley" harry potter's troll? arguing with himself to gain favor for at least one of him?

most intriguing...

MrChug
04-03-2008, 07:25 PM
False. I glow in the dark when the lights are out. The ladies love it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

That's FUNNY, and I know funny...

thispego
04-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Soveriengty has nothing to do with languages.
really???!!! thanks manny :rolleyes

Sec24Row7
04-04-2008, 09:59 AM
The Spanish Language thing?

What I find freaking funny is that is the thing that is pissing everyone off... and it is a black lady that is crying about it.

and... HE DIDNT EVEN SEND HER THE EMAIL... it got FORWARDED to her...

I'm so sick of having to step on eggshells around sensitive idiots as a white dude.

I can't say anything REAL or TRUE without being considered racist. I have to sugarcoat and water it all down not to piss anyone off.

Someone with a different ethnic background can say EXACTLY what I was thinking and he is a pillar of the fucking community for being so progressive...

cue someone making fun of me for making this post and being white in

thispego
04-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Protect your sovereinty?? :lmao

You really don't see anything wrong with this sort of paranoid way of thinking?? You think Hispanics are going to overrun the US and what? declare Spanish as the official language? :lol

and for your information, Argentina has its own immigration problems. Except they're not the problem, we are :oops

though I don't see how Argentina fits in the picture here
who's paranoid? letting anybody and everybody into the country and doing nothing about it IS a threat to our sovereignty. his email was about illegal immigrants, his later comments (that got everybody's panties in a wad here) was about language.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-04-2008, 12:42 PM
The Spanish Language thing?

What I find freaking funny is that is the thing that is pissing everyone off... and it is a black lady that is crying about it.

and... HE DIDNT EVEN SEND HER THE EMAIL... it got FORWARDED to her...

Actually, the trustee who has complained is a Hispanic woman who did receive the e-mail directly from LaFoille. Following the e-mail, she contacted the board president and complained about the content while asking that LaFoille not send her e-mails that (paraphrasing from memory here) had no substance. The president notified LaFoille to abide by that request.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-04-2008, 03:35 PM
I was expecting to open this thread and see a picture of Shoog....

thispego
05-23-2008, 04:33 PM
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=747cd213-8281-4b42-b5bb-794a14803213&rss=68

http://www.woai.com/media/news/9/9/a/99a0240d-c898-43bb-a19a-95e4cfad6a9b/Story.jpg

Witnesses Say School Board Member Fired Gun At Car Wash
Reported by: Aubrey Mika Chancellor
Email: [email protected]
Last Update: 5/22 6:38 pm

Witnesses said Judson School Board Member Richard LaFoille fired shots into a man's car. (News 4)
Police are investigating a shooting at a Northeast Side business.

San Antonio Dispatch said police received a call about shots fired at a car wash at 4607 Castle Cross near Rittiman Road around 3:30 p.m.

Witnesses told News 4 a man was attempting to wash his car when the car wash machine he was using malfunctioned and kept his money. The man approached the attendant on duty at the car wash, who witnesses identified as Judson School Board Member Richard LaFoille, to demand a refund. Witnesses said the two men began to argue and LaFoille pulled out a gun.

The man's wife said when her husband saw the gun, he got back in his car to drive away. She said her husband somehow nicked the LaFoille with the side of his car. Witnesses said LaFoille then fired shots at the car.

The man's grandchildren were in the back seat, but were not hurt.

"This is the bullet hole. See where my finger goes in and out. I can stick it all the way in. And this is where my granddaughter was sitting. And the only reason she didn't get hit was because she ducked," the man's wife said.

News 4 captured video of LaFoille driving away.

The man was arrested and charged with bodily injury to an elderly person. LaFoille was not charged.

LaFoille's E-mail Called Racist, Disturbing

LaFoille made news just last month because of an e-mail some in the Judson School District called "racist" and "disturbing."

The e-mail talked about digging a moat along the Texas border and putting alligators inside to control the immigration problem among other things.

News 4 tried to reach LaFoille for comment after that e-mail came out, but he did not return our calls.

thispego
05-23-2008, 05:42 PM
so does anyone know this guy?

BigZak
05-23-2008, 06:26 PM
i don't know if he's racist, but that email he sent isn't. only a fucking idiot would think that.

if i was an alligator, i would be offended though...what if i didn't like mexican food...

lefty
05-23-2008, 06:43 PM
This guy would actually be hanged in Quebec by French Canadians.

People preach diversity here.