PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice...

Hank the Tank
04-03-2008, 11:46 PM
that Candace Parker, who plays for Tennessee in women's college basketball, dislocated her shoulder and came back in the same game....and is going to play in the next one too.

....Why am I putting this in the NBA section?? ...Hmmmm....refresh my memory of what Dwyane Wade did...and how he left the game..... :lol ...biggest pussy I know.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-03-2008, 11:53 PM
I fucking hate dwyane wade, the fact that he cried when he got injured and he also needed a wheelchair makes me hate him even more. It kills me that people call someone like d-whistle tough, and the moron gets a ton of useless commercials for no reason. Fuck Dwyane Wade. Candice Parker > D-Whistle...

m33p0
04-04-2008, 02:46 AM
if it was the first-time dislocation, the injury would be severe (though not a tear-jerker). candace parker's situation tells me this was not the first time the injury happened to her.

ploto
04-04-2008, 12:12 PM
All-American Candace Parker was cleared Thursday by Tennessee team doctors to play against LSU in the Final Four, two days after dislocating her shoulder.
Parker will wear a shoulder brace in the national semifinal game Sunday.

Team trainer Jenny Moshak said Parker has good range of motion and strength. Parker dislocated her shoulder twice during the Lady Vols' win Tuesday over Texas A&M, a game in which she returned from injury to finish with 26 points.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/womensbasketball/2008-04-03-tennessee-parker_N.htm

Summitt said she gave Parker the option to rest Thursday while teammates went through a light practice before leaving for Tampa, but Parker opted to practice to try out the new brace.

http://www.charlotte.com/sports/story/565956.html

ratm1221
04-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Parker dislocated her shoulder twice during the Lady Vols' win Tuesday over Texas A&M, a game in which she returned from injury to finish with 26 points.

Damn. Dislocated it twice and still returned to the game? And scored 26? Tough chick.

JamStone
04-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Parker is pretty tough, dislocating it twice even wow.

But, as much as I'll clown Wade for using a wheel chair, let's be honest. There are different degrees of dislocation. Just like there are different degrees of fractures. I'm sure Wade's dislocation was much more severe. Didn't warrant a wheel chair, but I'm sure it was much worse than what happened to Candace.