PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially for hire. Personal life coach.

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Mods/Admins/members this is serious I'm not trolling here.

So here it is. I'm the guy who can change your life around or help you simply improve your current standing. I'm available for both male and females or anyone who may be confused. I'm a quick thinker with a knack for knowing what to do in unusual and unpredicatable times. I'll take a one on one approach with your life, complete with serious ears and thoughts, all while respecting your personal privacy. This can be email strictly or phone if you like. I'm not going to waste your time with analytical bullshit and question respones where answers belong. I will flat tell you what to do when you need answers. If I can't deliver a noticed improvement within an 8 month period I will refund your donation 100%. All payments by paypal only.

I specialize in:

Credit and Finance Management. I can help fix your shitty credit. Just do exactly what I say and you'll see results within a reasonable amount of time. Unsure of what to do with your paychecks? I can advise you on how to get it all done and still have money for new shoes or an extra lap dance. Wanna buy something you can't afford? I can find a way to help get you there. Just simply do what I say. Wanna make a mid level to high end purchase? I know how banks, underwriters, sales staff work. I know all the little shitty secrets in life and I know exactly how people will try to fuck you over.

Religion and Human Value. Not sure what's real and what isn't. I know and I can help you find what you're looking for in life. Need meaning and purpose? I can help you understand what thats all about.

Intimate Relationships. This is a big one. Guys...wanna know if the girl is worth it? Wanna know what she means when shit starts spewing out and makes no sense? Wanna even begin to try and understand the outlandish thought processes of something with a vagina. I'm your man!

Gals...wanna figure out why guys do what they do? Why they have a wandering eye after the second date? Wanna understand a mans thought process and why he reacts the way he does? Wanna good plan to help trap your SO or partner? I got answers for you. Do what I say and it will all work out.

Gays...I'll try to help. I respect your attraction to wanting things to fit where they don't really seem to fit.

Understanding People and the Public. Having a hard time getting life? Wanna fuck over a fellow co-worker or simply try to understand why you keep getting overlooked for that promotion? I get it and I'll help you sort it out.

I don't care how bad your situation is or what your problems are. I can help you. Just need someone to cry to or to vent on? I have special pricing for that kind of shit.

I will look into each and every situation with the proper attention it deserves. I have no cookie cutter answers and each person is different so you'll get a very personal approach to my efforts and I'll put a set price for each and every issue you have.

This is serious. You want help hit me up.

XboX360
04-04-2008, 11:07 AM
what can you do for those loser gamers who cant keep their filthy hands off me...

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 11:09 AM
what can you do for those loser gamers who cant keep their filthy hands off me...
I knew some dumbass whould open with a shitty troll and even worse question. You want answers PM me and it'll cost you.

I'm not going to sugar shit with happy fluffy time. You want answers come get them.

Supreme_Being
04-04-2008, 11:10 AM
You know what? I can help you understand gay people better.

monosylab1k
04-04-2008, 11:12 AM
I think we all should get our first question free, here. Then if we're satisfied, PM you for the real deal.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 11:13 AM
You were in Magnolia.

clambake
04-04-2008, 11:14 AM
can you help me find the demons that are bent on confusing mankind?

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 11:15 AM
I think we all should get our first question free, here. Then if we're satisfied, PM you for the real deal.I'll consider that. Most questions require time and serious thought but if you'd like to drop a nice neatly packaged simple question on me I may show you what I'm worth.

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 11:16 AM
can you help me find the demons that are bent on confusing mankind?For a price I can find or do anything.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-04-2008, 11:20 AM
I can help with the first part of B2B's plan.

Don't buy it. There, I saved you some money.

Bill Gates
04-04-2008, 11:23 AM
For a price I can find or do anything.

WHY NOT JUST USE GOOGLE INSTEAD....? It has all the answers you need and even pictures for those who cant read

XboX360
04-04-2008, 11:26 AM
I knew some dumbass whould open with a shitty troll and even worse question. You want answers PM me and it'll cost you.

I'm not going to sugar shit with happy fluffy time. You want answers come get them.

One session and I already want my money back...Man and I thought Micro$oft was the only cats that screwed people....

Fillmoe
04-04-2008, 11:27 AM
i like turtles

Gov. Perry
04-04-2008, 11:30 AM
One session and I already want my money back...Man and I thought Micro$oft was the only cats that screwed people....

Thats not true kind sir. We as politicians screw lots of people daily, nightly, in office, and in hotels. Now that I think about it I would hit it damn near anywhere I could, thats why I support the troops who shagged on the Alamo. In their case they will always remember the Alamo...

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 11:33 AM
i like turtlesMe too. I had one in a 100 gallon ice tank named Gusa....after Tony Siragusa.

Fillmoe
04-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Me Tooooooooooooo!

monosylab1k
04-04-2008, 11:39 AM
BackToBasics, today is my 26th birthday. What should I do to celebrate?

peewee's lovechild
04-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Can you help Midge with his rectal itch?

Fillmoe
04-04-2008, 11:42 AM
BackToBasics, today is my 26th birthday. What should I do to celebrate?

buy a hooker and rape her throat while on 5 different types of drugs...

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 11:49 AM
BackToBasics, today is my 26th birthday. What should I do to celebrate?Ok pal. I haven't really had time to get to know you and actually dive balls deep into a truely appropriate answer but I'll toss out some general advice.

If you're single.

Do something nice for yourself. Doesn't have to be a large high ticket item that might lead to buyers remorse just take a little longer more relaxing shower when you get off of work. Pick a nice place to eat and take a small close group of friends along for company. Indulge in a little nicer meal and get the fucking dessert for shits sake. If you like to be alone thats cool too simply go for a nice drive or a relaxing walk downtown. Lounge around and do nothing if nothing is what you enjoy.

Most importantly don't rush. Don't work a timeline or timeframe. This is your time to relax and reflect on yourself, its your fucking day so do it at your pace. Don't answer the phone or respond to emails either. Just center yourself around you.

If you're married.

Have a friend call the house to invite you to a manish type event so you don't get suckered into some annoying potentially hostile home event where you'll never get the peace and quiet you deserve...especially if you have kids.

Make it about you buddy!

spurster
04-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Can you help Spurstalk with the spam on their web site? It's getting out of control.

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Can you help Spurstalk with the spam on their web site? It's getting out of control.There is a few solutions to that. I'm sure Kori and LJ know what they are already. I do know that solving that issue would bring up a few new issues.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Ok pal. I haven't really had time to get to know you and actually dive balls deep into a truely appropriate answer but I'll toss out some general advice.

If you're single.

Do something nice for yourself. Doesn't have to be a large high ticket item that might lead to buyers remorse just take a little longer more relaxing shower when you get off of work. Pick a nice place to eat and take a small close group of friends along for company. Indulge in a little nicer meal and get the fucking dessert for shits sake. If you like to be alone thats cool too simply go for a nice drive or a relaxing walk downtown. Lounge around and do nothing if nothing is what you enjoy.

Most importantly don't rush. Don't work a timeline or timeframe. This is your time to relax and reflect on yourself, its your fucking day so do it at your pace. Don't answer the phone or respond to emails either. Just center yourself around you.

If you're married.

Have a friend call the house to invite you to a manish type event so you don't get suckered into some annoying potentially hostile home event where you'll never get the peace and quiet you deserve...especially if you have kids.

Make it about you buddy!http://snout.org/hotsheet/photo42.JPG

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 12:35 PM
http://snout.org/hotsheet/photo42.JPG[/center]I don't know. You're just not funny. There could have been no less than 5 other people you could have used that would have fit better.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 12:37 PM
I don't know. You're just not funny. There could have been no less than 5 other people you could have used that would have fit better.yeah. i'm sorry. i just couldn't find a picture of God on the internets. shalom

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 12:43 PM
yeah. i'm sorry. i just couldn't find a picture of God on the internets. shalom
Probably because he's not real. You of all people likely need my services.

I'll retact if this keeps you from running in circles making no sense for two pages only to finish it off with your typical hate reference to Maynard or Tool.

Dr.Phil
04-04-2008, 12:46 PM
You can skip all this by just watching my show or send me a PM and we'll talk.

peewee's lovechild
04-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Mods/Admins/members this is serious I'm not trolling here.

So here it is. I'm the guy who can change your life around or help you simply improve your current standing. I'm available for both male and females or anyone who may be confused. I'm a quick thinker with a knack for knowing what to do in unusual and unpredicatable times. I'll take a one on one approach with your life, complete with serious ears and thoughts, all while respecting your personal privacy. This can be email strictly or phone if you like. I'm not going to waste your time with analytical bullshit and question respones where answers belong. I will flat tell you what to do when you need answers. If I can't deliver a noticed improvement within an 8 month period I will refund your donation 100%. All payments by paypal only.

I specialize in:

Credit and Finance Management. I can help fix your shitty credit. Just do exactly what I say and you'll see results within a reasonable amount of time. Unsure of what to do with your paychecks? I can advise you on how to get it all done and still have money for new shoes or an extra lap dance. Wanna buy something you can't afford? I can find a way to help get you there. Just simply do what I say. Wanna make a mid level to high end purchase? I know how banks, underwriters, sales staff work. I know all the little shitty secrets in life and I know exactly how people will try to fuck you over.

Religion and Human Value. Not sure what's real and what isn't. I know and I can help you find what you're looking for in life. Need meaning and purpose? I can help you understand what thats all about.

Intimate Relationships. This is a big one. Guys...wanna know if the girl is worth it? Wanna know what she means when shit starts spewing out and makes no sense? Wanna even begin to try and understand the outlandish thought processes of something with a vagina. I'm your man!

Gals...wanna figure out why guys do what they do? Why they have a wandering eye after the second date? Wanna understand a mans thought process and why he reacts the way he does? Wanna good plan to help trap your SO or partner? I got answers for you. Do what I say and it will all work out.

Gays...I'll try to help. I respect your attraction to wanting things to fit where they don't really seem to fit.

Understanding People and the Public. Having a hard time getting life? Wanna fuck over a fellow co-worker or simply try to understand why you keep getting overlooked for that promotion? I get it and I'll help you sort it out.

I don't care how bad your situation is or what your problems are. I can help you. Just need someone to cry to or to vent on? I have special pricing for that kind of shit.

I will look into each and every situation with the proper attention it deserves. I have no cookie cutter answers and each person is different so you'll get a very personal approach to my efforts and I'll put a set price for each and every issue you have.

This is serious. You want help hit me up.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4808/billymayscn0.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Probably because he's not real. You of all people likely need my services.

I'll retact if this keeps you from running in circles making no sense for two pages only to finish it off with your typical hate reference to Maynard or Tool.you must have some neck muscles to keep that big head of yours erect. good luck with your new found.......whatever you wanna call it. remember maynard loves you.

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 12:54 PM
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4808/billymayscn0.jpgSee here. Now this guy gets it.

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 12:55 PM
you must have some neck muscles to keep that big head of yours erect. good luck with your new found.......whatever you wanna call it. remember maynard loves you.My head is of average size and girth and is proportion correctly to my body height and weight. I'm sorry you spend life spinning your wheels for nothing.

Ahhhh the Maynard reference. Just wouldn't be you without it.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm sorry you spend life spinning your wheels for nothing.
.what's your fee to correct that?

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 01:09 PM
what's your fee to correct that?
I'd have to get to know more about you to really determine an actual cost. Then we'd have to define "fix" or "help make better" as it pertains to your life and situations.

To guess... I could see giving you a good 30 hours a month for about 6 months and then evalutate from there. Cost could range from 150-600 monthly depending on what needs to be done and the amount of attention and hours I put into you.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 01:14 PM
on a side note. 46 & 2 just came up on shuffle in my iPod. he does love me.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 01:16 PM
I'd have to get to know more about you to really determine an actual cost. Then we'd have to define "fix" or "help make better" as it pertains to your life and situations.

To guess... I could see giving you a good 30 hours a month for about 6 months and then evalutate from there. Cost could range from 150-600 monthly depending on what needs to be done and the amount of attention and hours I put into you.so where do you draw your methodology from. what all goes on in this evaluation? hypnosis? tarot cards? palm reading? aromatherapy? shock therapy? swedish massage, perhaps?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 01:35 PM
your videos are getting better. just give it time.
liEz9dKo4PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liEz9dKo4PM

BacktoBasics
04-04-2008, 01:52 PM
so where do you draw your methodology from. what all goes on in this evaluation? hypnosis? tarot cards? palm reading? aromatherapy? shock therapy? swedish massage, perhaps?Common sense and reality. Like I said I don't sugar coat shit like everyone else. I also don't expect you to ask yourself a shitload of pointless question to solve your own problems. If you could solve your own issues you wouldn't be contacting me.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Common sense and reality. Like I said I don't sugar coat shit like everyone else. I also don't expect you to ask yourself a shitload of pointless question to solve your own problems. If you could solve your own issues you wouldn't be contacting me.mmm. sugar coated shit. my favorite. maybe i need guidance to see if i actually have problems.

tlongII
04-04-2008, 02:11 PM
No thankyou.

degenerate_gambler
04-04-2008, 02:25 PM
personal life coach....

the sad part is there's probably alot of clueless, inept people that could use someone to draw out a map of their life and send them on their merry, ignorant way...and take their money at the same time.

nice gig dude.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Good luck with this one! :tu

What a country!!

Zombie.
04-04-2008, 03:29 PM
lame :rolleyes

stretch
04-11-2008, 08:41 AM
my balls itch relentlessly. solution?

smeagol
04-11-2008, 09:09 AM
B2B, are you serious?

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 09:10 AM
B2B, are you serious?

He'll give you the Argentina discount.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 09:14 AM
B2B, are you serious?
Without a shred of doubt I'm serious. Look I'm not going to dole out your typical run of the mill do gooder advice. I'm not going to answer your questions with a question and the massage you into solving your own issues. I give advice that yields the best result regardless of how we get you there. You get satisfaction. It amazes me how day in and day out people make the most ridiculous mistakes because either they don't know what the fuck they're doing or they're willing to eat crow for no good reason.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 09:21 AM
He'll give you the Argentina discount.
I can afford the full price

smeagol
04-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Without a shred of doubt I'm serious. Look I'm not going to dole out your typical run of the mill do gooder advice. I'm not going to answer your questions with a question and the massage you into solving your own issues. I give advice that yields the best result regardless of how we get you there. You get satisfaction. It amazes me how day in and day out people make the most ridiculous mistakes because either they don't know what the fuck they're doing or they're willing to eat crow for no good reason.

I have read you thoughts about helping other people.

Not sure I'm up for more advise that goes in that same direction . . .

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 09:25 AM

Not sure I'm up for more advise that goes in that same direction . . .

He can help with your erectile disfunction.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 09:33 AM
He can help with your erectile disfunction.
I have three kids to prove that is not a problem of mine.

So how's life avoiding La Migra?

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 09:38 AM
I have three kids to prove that is not a problem of mine.

So how's life avoiding La Migra?

You can't have ED later on in life?
That's news.

La Migra is my friend.

I was born here, were you?

You better flash that green card or you'll get deported, my little smeagol.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 09:40 AM
I was born here

I thought you were a proud Aztec.

Sorry, my bad.

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 09:41 AM
I thought you were a proud Aztec.

Sorry, my bad.

Be careful, my little smeagol, Homeland Security is watching!!

smeagol
04-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Be careful, my little smeagol, Homeland Security is watching!!
Ehh?

Why should I be worried?

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 09:45 AM

Not sure I'm up for more advise that goes in that same direction . . .no big deal some people need to live life as perfectly sugar coated as possible. I think that TV thread says it all.

SAGambler
04-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Doesn't Dear Abby do this same shit for free?

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Doesn't Dear Abby do this same shit for free?Good luck getting her to get around to you. Then she'll butcher up your question to fit her answer. This is real advice here.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 10:04 AM
no big deal some people need to live life as perfectly sugar coated as possible. I think that TV thread says it all.

Not sure I follow you.

Are you saying I live my life sugar coated?

If the answer is yes, then please expand on why?

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Not sure I follow you.

Are you saying I live my life sugar coated?

If the answer is yes, then please expand on why?
Absolutely not. It was a general reference to the typical "I don't agree with your train of thought" comment. Generally speaking people look to the most superficial watered down do gooder answers to life's biggest question, problems, quests and so forth. Mainly because they can't think for themselves. I however do things based on the way life really is and how these decisions affect mine and my families personal gain as a whole, regardless of what people deem good and right. I'm not saying I live an evil life just a more realistic one.

bus driver
04-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Can you help Spurstalk with the spam on their web site? It's getting out of control. :lol

George Gervin's Afro
04-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Can you ween me off of girls who swallow? I have a big time problem letting them go..

King
04-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Out of curiosity - what are your qualifications for even doing this? Where are you in your life that would make somebody want to take advice from you?

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Out of curiosity - what are your qualifications for even doing this? Where are you in your life that would make somebody want to take advice from you?I have a pretty good understanding of the world around me. I don't have a framed degree on the wall or anything. I just get a lot of the worlds hidden little meanings and the reasons people do what they do. I've been in sales for over a decade so sizing people up and making judgements is what my entire life has been based on. I feed my family by my ability to read people and situations. My qualifications are based on my lifetime of good advice that has worked out for friends, peers and strangers throughout my existance.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 12:33 PM
I have a pretty good understanding of the world around me. I don't have a framed degree on the wall or anything. I just get a lot of the worlds hidden little meanings and the reasons people do what they do. I've been in sales for over a decade so sizing people up and making judgements is what my entire life has been based on. I feed my family by my ability to read people and situations. My qualifications are based on my lifetime of good advice that has worked out for friends, peers and strangers throughout my existance.

You should be rich by now.

So your advice has always been good, huh? Humility is not your forte, is it?

thispego
04-11-2008, 12:35 PM
backtobasics is just saying what smeagol is thinking!

smeagol
04-11-2008, 12:43 PM
backtobasics is just saying what smeagol is thinking!

I forgot my pego dictionary.

Can you elaborate . . . ?

thispego
04-11-2008, 12:47 PM
backtobasics is just saying about himself what smeagol is thinking about himself!

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 12:48 PM
You should be rich by now.

So your advice has always been good, huh? Humility is not your forte, is it?No matter how smart you are its not just as easy as a drop in the bucket to be rich. No humility isn't my most pristine aspect.

You'd have to define rich. I do well. I make 60kish a year spending little to no effort with an extremely relaxing work environment. I could make more but I'd rather make 60k at 40% effort than 70k at 90% effort....it keeps me loose and grounded. Wife brings in 16k tax free for about 3 hours a work 6 days a week.

Shortly I'll be investing in my Mothers Chocolate business as its doing well and she's about to expand her market.

Assets I own outright.

2 acres in San Patricio
97' Ford F-150
79' Corvette
71 F-100 (under restoration by myself)
All my personal belongings including electronics and furniture. I'm not financing anything disposible

I owe 9k on a 2005 Chevy Equinox and thats it.
About 800 on Credit Cards.
No other debt.

18k in savings and putting 1k a month back until we build on the land. I wanted to put 1/3rd down to keep my house payment low. We like disposable income.

Credit Scores currently read

724 TransUnion
695 Equifax
708 Experian

I'm currently renting which I hate but its only temporarily until we situation on how we want the house, shop/garage, land built.

At 31 years old I feel good about where I've put myself and my family.

Whisky Dog
04-11-2008, 12:49 PM
on a side note. 46 & 2 just came up on shuffle in my iPod. he does love me.

My shadow's... shedding skin... I've been picking.... my scabs again.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-11-2008, 12:54 PM
No matter how smart you are its not just as easy as a drop in the bucket to be rich. No humility isn't my most pristine aspect.

You'd have to define rich. I do well. I make 60kish a year spending little to no effort with an extremely relaxing work environment. I could make more but I'd rather make 60k at 40% effort than 70k at 90% effort....it keeps me loose and grounded. Wife brings in 16k tax free for about 3 hours a work 6 days a week.

Shortly I'll be investing in my Mothers Chocolate business as its doing well and she's about to expand her market.

Assets I own outright.

2 acres in San Patricio
97' Ford F-150
79' Corvette
All my personal belongings including electronics and furniture. I'm not financing anything disposible

No other debt.

18k in savings and putting 1k a month back until we build on the land. I wanted to put 1/3rd down to keep my house payment low. We like disposable income.

724 TransUnion
695 Equifax
708 Experian

I'm currently renting which I hate but its only temporarily until we situation on how we want the house, shop/garage, land built.

At 31 years old I feel good about where I've put myself and my family.hmm. all that and you still bleed red? that's amazing. funny how people think material possessions make them. not knocking on you personally, but i know a lot of people like that that aren't the sunniest sunshine apart from their possessions. money truly is the root of all evil.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 12:55 PM
I like to talk out of my ass

Fixed

smeagol
04-11-2008, 12:57 PM
No matter how smart you are its not just as easy as a drop in the bucket to be rich. No humility isn't my most pristine aspect.

Assets I own outright.

2 acres in San Patricio
97' Ford F-150
79' Corvette

No other debt.

724 TransUnion
695 Equifax
708 Experian

At 31 years old I feel good about where I've put myself and my family.

Great CV to teach how to live life.

thispego
04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Fixed
smeagol you are a rude foreigner! :ihit

smeagol
04-11-2008, 01:41 PM
smeagol you are a rude foreigner! :ihit

:tu

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 01:51 PM
hmm. all that and you still bleed red? that's amazing. funny how people think material possessions make them. not knocking on you personally, but i know a lot of people like that that aren't the sunniest sunshine apart from their possessions. money truly is the root of all evil.
he said "rich". Assuming finance I answered accordingly.

I've gone down the material possession road with you before and its fucking pointless. Everything is material. Roof, Water, Food, Clothing. We all live for it and for some there are layers on top of layers of what material means.

I enjoy certain things so I work for them. I like cars therefore I buy them and it doesn't dictate my overall happiness but it sure as hell gives me comfort, not any different than shoes on my feet only a different layer of comfort. Its not evil its simply a matter of comfort and some have the desire to accomplish work for additional comfort. To say wanting something is evil has to be the most self righteous load of bullshit I've ever heard.

Not once did I put money ahead of health and family. I'm married with 3 kids all who get along and enjoy life. You can't simply jog out with money being the root of all evil unless you're living on the land with a fucking loin cloth. Get off your Pedestal

Smeagol - CV???

Viva Las Espuelas
04-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Get off your Pedestal
:lol:lol:lol from the human that wants to help other "less fortunate" humans with their "pathetic" lives. just be sure you don't wear anything sharp. i would hate for you to burst your bubble.

j-6
04-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Smeagol - CV???

Curriculum Vitae (Latin, translation: course of life), i.e. resume.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Curriculum Vitae (Latin, translation: course of life), i.e. resume.You learn something new everyday.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 02:11 PM
:lol:lol:lol from the human that wants to help other "less fortunate" humans with their "pathetic" lives. just be sure you don't wear anything sharp. i would hate for you to burst your bubble.I never said less fortunate. I said stuck or needing guidance, advice or opinions to help better a situation.

I take advice everyday. I seek advice everday. I don't consider many people less fortunate.

Despite what you think I have no bubble to be burst. I don't use the word fail unless its a transition to solving. Something doesn't go well or is off track I change and adjust to overcome. That in of itself is probably a top 5 mistake by the average joe.....inability to adjust and change daily.

mrsmaalox
04-11-2008, 02:19 PM
he said "rich". Assuming finance I answered accordingly.

I've gone down the material possession road with you before and its fucking pointless. Everything is material. Roof, Water, Food, Clothing. We all live for it and for some there are layers on top of layers of what material means.

I enjoy certain things so I work for them. I like cars therefore I buy them and it doesn't dictate my overall happiness but it sure as hell gives me comfort, not any different than shoes on my feet only a different layer of comfort. Its not evil its simply a matter of comfort and some have the desire to accomplish work for additional comfort. To say wanting something is evil has to be the most self righteous load of bullshit I've ever heard.

Not once did I put money ahead of health and family. I'm married with 3 kids all who get along and enjoy life. You can't simply jog out with money being the root of all evil unless you're living on the land with a fucking loin cloth. Get off your Pedestal

Smeagol - CV???

Okay I have kept quiet during all of your arguments, but I can't do it anymore. I call big, stinky bullshit on your 3 kids getting along!! :madrun
I will pay you handsomely for the secret to that if it in no way involves intimidation or lobotomy!!! ;)

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Okay I have kept quiet during all of your arguments, but I can't do it anymore. I call big, stinky bullshit on your 3 kids getting along!! :madrun
I will pay you handsomely for the secret to that if it in no way involves intimidation or lobotomy!!! ;) :lol we're not 100% fight free but the girls are just vastly different. The oldest 13 is more of the preppie persuasion where has her younger sister 12 is more of the hippie type. The younger sister is extremely passive and the older more aggressive and for whatever the reason is the two rarely clash, I feel pretty lucky. My son is only 2 so there is too big of an age difference for him to fight with his sisters.

thispego
04-11-2008, 02:47 PM
hows old's your wifey b2b??

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 02:54 PM
hows old's your wifey b2b??32 not quite a year older than me.

Why?

thispego
04-11-2008, 03:07 PM
bah...! no reason

smeagol
04-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Smeagol - CV???

What do you want to know?

Where I studied? Where I work? How much money I have make? What assets I own? My wife and kid's name? What sports I practice? If I ever had to break up a fight between strangers? Favorite color?

EDIT: I thought you were asking for my CV, not that you did not know what CV was . . . :lol

My bad.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 03:10 PM
What do you want to know?

Where I studied? Where I work? How much money I have make? What assets I own? My wife and kid's name? What sports I practice? If I ever had to break up a fight between strangers? Favorite color?hahahahaha no I just wanted to know what CV meant. Another poster answered it. I wasn't trying to pry into your personal life I was looking for some grammatical information.

Feel free to share in this thread if you like. I always like to hear peoples stories.

thispego
04-11-2008, 03:13 PM
no, smeagol do not bore us with any of your personal info

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 03:14 PM
could be interesting

thispego
04-11-2008, 03:16 PM
yeah right :rolleyes

thispego
04-11-2008, 03:16 PM
smeagols about as interesting as a bag of lays

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 03:20 PM
smeagols about as interesting as a bag of laysSee this is where I can help.

I would have advised to add a small amount of taco bell hotsauce(medium) to the lays chips. I'm telling it works.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 03:21 PM
hahahahaha no I just wanted to know what CV meant. Another poster answered it. I wasn't trying to pry into your personal life I was looking for some grammatical information.

Feel free to share in this thread if you like. I always like to hear peoples stories.

Born 1971 in Buenos Aires Argentina. Went to St Andrew's Scott School. Lived in Lima in 76 and in Miami in 78. Graduated in 89 from HS and in 92 from college.

Married in 96 and left for NY. Spent 9 years there working for Chase Manahttan Bank and BNP Paribas (a French Bank). Have 3 kids. My wife also works for a bank.

We are pretty comfortably well-off given that I made all that American money and now I live in a 3rd world country where things are cheaper :lol

I fly to NY regularly because of work. I hope I can go to SA one day and watch a Spurs game at the ATT. Also, I would like to go to GTG and kick pego, cbf and others asses :)

I'm 36 and hping to leave the finance world in 5 - 10 years to start my own business or live off my wife.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 03:22 PM
To late.

I was writing my bio before I read your post :toast

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Born 1971 in Buenos Aires Argentina. Went to St Andrew's Scott School. Lived in Lima in 76 and in Miami in 78. Graduated in 89 from HS and in 92 from college.

Married in 96 and left for NY. Spent 9 years there working for Chase Manahttan Bank and BNP Paribas (a French Bank). Have 3 kids. My wife also works for a bank.

We are pretty comfortably well-off given that I made all that American money and now I live in a 3rd world country where things are cheaper :lol

I fly to NY regularly because of work. I hope I can go to SA one day and watch a Spurs game at the ATT. Also, I would like to go to GTG and kick pego, cbf and others asses :)

I'm 36 and hping to leave the finance world in 5 - 10 years to start my own business or live off my wife.Start your own business doing what?

What are your hobbies?

smeagol
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
smeagols about as interesting as a bag of lays

Correction: A bag of Doritos

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 03:24 PM
sounds like we want to kick the same asses too. Although I'm kinda ok with Pego he "gets it"

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 03:24 PM
What are your hobbies?

Smoking pole.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Start your own business doing what?

Don't really know at this point. Maybe start something in agriculture.

What are your hobbies?

Watch the got dam Spurs . . .

CuckingFunt
04-11-2008, 03:27 PM
What are your hobbies?Smugly grinning.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Don't really know at this point. Maybe start something in agriculture.

Is that code for growing dope?

smeagol
04-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Smoking pole.

Right on cue . . .

smeagol
04-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Is that code for growing dope?

Not a bad idea. I should get whottt as a business partner.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Not a bad idea. I should get whottt as a business partner.
Not a fan of that guy. Strange fella

mavs>spurs2
04-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Not a fan of that guy. Strange fella

He thinks strange things like drugs are good for you or DRob is the GOAT.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 03:49 PM
He thinks strange things like drugs are good for you or DRob is the GOAT.
IDK about Goats and shit but I don't have any problems with dope in moderation.

thispego
04-11-2008, 03:53 PM

I'm 36 and hping to leave the finance world in 5 - 10 years to start my own business or live off my wife.
bitch do you know what would happen if you came down to texas swingin at cbf and me?

JoeChalupa
04-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Life coach. Brahahahahahaha!!! :lmao

smeagol
04-11-2008, 04:10 PM
bitch do you know what would happen if you came down to texas swingin at cbf and me?

I saw pictures of cbf.

He looks gay if you ask me . . . :lol

remingtonbo2001
04-11-2008, 04:16 PM
I don't have any problems with dope in moderation.

Define Moderation.

Boris
04-11-2008, 04:18 PM
IDK about Goats and shit but I don't have any problems with dope in moderation.

Moderation is the key.
:smokin

remingtonbo2001
04-11-2008, 04:18 PM

He'd probabily pay someone to kick your ass.

He works at a bank. You can't get dirty when you work at the bank.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Define Moderation.
irregular use. Couple times a month in small batches.

IE a hit or two every other Friday or a joint with the wife before doing the maritals.

smeagol
04-11-2008, 04:30 PM
He'd probabily pay someone to kick your ass.

He works at a bank. You can't get dirty when you work at the bank.

I've been exposed :depressed

smeagol
04-11-2008, 04:32 PM

IE a hit or two every other Friday or a joint with the wife before doing the maritals.

No need to drug youself to have a good time I saaaayyyyyyyyy

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 04:39 PM
No need to drug youself to have a good time I saaaayyyyyyyyyNo I can have a good time regardless but a little enhancement every now and then does no harm.

2Blonde
04-11-2008, 04:39 PM

Well you obviously know your stuff Mr. Life Coach... "Hey baby, let's do the maritals"
I know that's just the way I like my husband to get me in the mood. :rolleyes

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Well you obviously know your stuff Mr. Life Coach... "Hey baby, let's do the maritals"
I know that's just the way I like my husband to get me in the mood. :rolleyesThank god my wife doesn't require that kind of stroking to get in the mood.

We've always considered "the maritals" a PG way of saying sex. Inside joke I guess.

remingtonbo2001
04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Never had sex stoned.

Interesting.

BacktoBasics
04-11-2008, 04:46 PM
:wtf
Never had sex stoned.

Interesting.

Boris
04-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Never had sex stoned.

Interesting.

I've never had sex sober. :smokin

thispego
04-11-2008, 04:52 PM
I saw pictures of cbf.

He looks gay if you ask me . . . :lol
i'd post your picture and caption it "says this guy" if motherfucking search weren't disabled....

marini martini
04-11-2008, 04:52 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

maritals sounds like a Mormon sect word!

IMOHO :toast

SpursWoman
04-11-2008, 05:49 PM
I know that's just the way I like my husband to get me in the mood. :rolleyes

That's a nice, PG way to say it ... you can save the "STFU, bitch while I fuck you like the dirty whore that you are" until after the little ones are all tucked in. :lol

Cupid
04-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Doesn't anyone say "making love" anymore?

smeagol
04-11-2008, 07:23 PM
i'd post your picture and caption it "says this guy" if motherfucking search weren't disabled....

Don't get all worked up. It was a joke. Why would I want to get into a fight with you, cbf or anybody on this board?