PDA

View Full Version : This is now!

lonestr
04-04-2008, 12:09 PM
The Spurs are getting it done. We are not doing this like we used to... We are not doing that like we used to... aren't you tired of this bullsh!t?

The Spurs are getting ready to go into the playoffs and fully understand that whatever they did in the regular season means squat!! This is what separates the men from the boys. Look beyond the stats and see how each player is getting ready to contribute in getting to the Finals. Screw what everybody else is saying about the Spurs. Once the Spurs advance to the WC finals they will all be on the bandwagon. How many times have we seen this? For at least ten years.

This is now, forget last year. This is now, don't worry about next year. This is now, we are about to play our first round against Dallas and this alone makes my mouth water to know we will dismantle our long time nemesis and perhaps end their powerhouse status to regulate them towards the rebuilding years.

San Antonio is going to make an incredible playoff run and all the crap that is surfacing as of late will mean absolutely nothing. I've got my midcourt tickets and will be right smack in the middle of all the madness.

Above all, guess what the Spurs have promised? They will play their hearts out and give us a show.

Welcome to Spurs basketball!!!

Princess Pimp
04-04-2008, 12:20 PM
stfu!

Mister Sinister
04-04-2008, 12:22 PM
stfu!
As they say in the vernacular, NO U!

Xylus
04-04-2008, 12:22 PM
stfu!
lol, well put

urunobili
04-04-2008, 12:28 PM
stfu!
i just can't wait to be in PHX... 4 real...

lonestr
04-04-2008, 12:28 PM
stfu!

Kind of takes the fun out of the playoffs knowing that Shaq was already contemplating retiring before the deal with Miami. No matter.. The spurs will dispense of the Suns in the same manner.

Deep down you know this is true. Does it hurt? No really, does it hurt?

Spuradicator
04-04-2008, 12:31 PM
lol, well put

Fuck you sun fan, that's well put too.

honestfool84
04-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Deep down you know this is true. Does it hurt? No really, does it hurt?

yes, it hurts

im an *explicit* whore - of course it hurts.

ancestron
04-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Thats the spirit.

Got any extra mid-court tickets?

lonestr
04-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Thats the spirit.

Got any extra mid-court tickets?

Sorry Ancestron, I don't have extra. Damn things may be pricey, but worth it.

spursfan09
04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
I can't wait til Spurs play Phoenix and rid us of these trolls.

NRHector
04-04-2008, 05:20 PM
The Spurs are getting it done. We are not doing this like we used to... We are not doing that like we used to... aren't you tired of this bullsh!t?

The Spurs are getting ready to go into the playoffs and fully understand that whatever they did in the regular season means squat!! This is what separates the men from the boys. Look beyond the stats and see how each player is getting ready to contribute in getting to the Finals. Screw what everybody else is saying about the Spurs. Once the Spurs advance to the WC finals they will all be on the bandwagon. How many times have we seen this? For at least ten years.

This is now, forget last year. This is now, don't worry about next year. This is now, we are about to play our first round against Dallas and this alone makes my mouth water to know we will dismantle our long time nemesis and perhaps end their powerhouse status to regulate them towards the rebuilding years.

San Antonio is going to make an incredible playoff run and all the crap that is surfacing as of late will mean absolutely nothing. I've got my midcourt tickets and will be right smack in the middle of all the madness.

Above all, guess what the Spurs have promised? They will play their hearts out and give us a show.

Welcome to Spurs basketball!!!
I agreed with you

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-04-2008, 05:26 PM
NO!
http://image.hazardstrip.com/ico/sprays/this_is_sparta_v2_0_by_dooo.gif

DazedAndConfused
04-04-2008, 05:29 PM
No team in the league is playing well enough at this point to beat BOS in a 7 game series (assuming BOS can keep up their level of play in the post season).

ajh18
04-04-2008, 05:40 PM
I've heard that sentiment from Boston sports fans before. Recently, actually.

ajh18
04-04-2008, 05:41 PM
NY Giants 17
NE Patriots 14

lonestr
04-04-2008, 06:51 PM
No team in the league is playing well enough at this point to beat BOS in a 7 game series (assuming BOS can keep up their level of play in the post season).

Like I said, the regular season means squat!! Keven Garnett and his Timberwolves would come out of the regular season strong then flamed-out in the first round.

manufor3
04-04-2008, 09:58 PM
stfu!
wow great come back :rolleyes