Her Book Income: $10,457,083
His Book Income: $29,580,525
His Speech Income: $51,855,599

CLINTONS SHOW $109M IN INCOME SINCE LEAVING WHITE HOUSE

http://www.drudgereport.com/
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VR8P0O0&show_article=1

fyatuk
04-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Is this supposed to be suprising? Of course their going to bank after Bill's Presidency. It doesn't seem hard at all to take advantage of being President to get book deals and speeches. I expect Dubya and Laura will too, despite his inability to speak understandable English. Maybe not nearly as much as the Clintons, but they'll still bank some insane amount.

Evan
04-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Is this supposed to be suprising? .

I have no idea but I see stories about it everyday.

Of course their going to bank after Bill's Presidency. It doesn't seem hard at all to take advantage of being President to get book deals and speeches. I expect Dubya and Laura will too, despite his inability to speak understandable English. Maybe not nearly as much as the Clintons, but they'll still bank some insane amount.

Yeah he will still tour and speak but for sure not as much. I think Jerry Jones has already brokered a deal to have him speak at the republican convention that will be in Dallas once Jerry World is finished. 100,000 something seats.

boutons_
04-04-2008, 04:36 PM
"Is this supposed to be suprising?"

The contents could have been, but the arrival is extremely late, with bullshit excuses like "I'm too busy", compared to Obama's.

BonnerDynasty
04-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Balllllllerrrrr

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-04-2008, 07:59 PM
I can't believe people actually paid $52 million to hear him speak. Lots of stupid people in America.

George Gervin's Afro
04-04-2008, 09:06 PM
I can't believe people actually paid $52 million to hear him speak. Lots of stupid people in America.

sincerely,

the guy who voted for bush...TWICE

fyatuk
04-04-2008, 10:19 PM
how much did cheney earn off his halliburton stocks?

None. He doesn't have stock. He does have a deferred compensation package though. It doesn't ever change, though.

boutons_
04-04-2008, 10:40 PM
I wonder if dubya will hit the speechifying circuit, being such an inspiring, gifted communicator.

George Gervin's Afro
04-05-2008, 02:42 PM
I wonder if dubya will hit the speechifying circuit, being such an inspiring, gifted communicator.

well he does have a couple of fans.. his dog and yoni..

of course yoni thinks he should be on mt rushmore

Ignignokt
04-05-2008, 04:08 PM

Hillary is fucking Obama.

Ignignokt
04-05-2008, 04:40 PM

just admit you're an idiot hispanic hillary tool that for some reason or other is just another cog in the reason why hispanics are seen as a panderhungry voting bloc and not a legit voting block.

I think all that marijuana has killed any serious brain cells you might have been endowed, and you're hatred for barrack borders on bigotry and nonsense.

he's the best you got.

so if you really cared about the plight of the working man, minimum wage, womens reproductive rights, you'd vote for the guy.

but since you somehow think obama is a worse character than hillary, you are now going against your core values and voting for bush lite.

Even with all the shady things obama has done, hillary's shady dealing and past along with her husband makes obama look like mr rogers.

Obama is a small timer when it comes to crooks and hillary is a pro leaguer.

It's no wonder with these voting patterns Mexico is corrupt. and mexicans only seem to raise corrupt politicians.

It's sad really. hillary deported elian, had she deported jorge de quaxaca, would you have voted for her?

probably not.

but because elian wasn't mexican but cuban, you didn't give a damn. where were the self righteous mexican assholes throught out the elian saga.

Silent.

you know why, because you're a bunch useful idiots, and your political savvy equates to the afl cio editorial statements in the current issue of LOWRIDER magazine.

You're sad.

I wish we weren't politically retarded as a whole.

George Gervin's Afro
04-05-2008, 05:05 PM
:sleep
just admit you're an idiot hispanic hillary tool that for some reason or other is just another cog in the reason why hispanics are seen as a panderhungry voting bloc and not a legit voting block.

I think all that marijuana has killed any serious brain cells you might have been endowed, and you're hatred for barrack borders on bigotry and nonsense.

he's the best you got.

so if you really cared about the plight of the working man, minimum wage, womens reproductive rights, you'd vote for the guy.

but since you somehow think obama is a worse character than hillary, you are now going against your core values and voting for bush lite.

Even with all the shady things obama has done, hillary's shady dealing and past along with her husband makes obama look like mr rogers.

Obama is a small timer when it comes to crooks and hillary is a pro leaguer.

It's no wonder with these voting patterns Mexico is corrupt. and mexicans only seem to raise corrupt politicians.

It's sad really. hillary deported elian, had she deported jorge de quaxaca, would you have voted for her?

probably not.

but because elian wasn't mexican but cuban, you didn't give a damn. where were the self righteous mexican assholes throught out the elian saga.

Silent.

you know why, because you're a bunch useful idiots, and your political savvy equates to the afl cio editorial statements in the current issue of LOWRIDER magazine.

You're sad.

I wish we weren't politically retarded as a whole.

:sleep

101A
04-07-2008, 09:57 AM
$33.7 Million in Federal Taxes Paid.

Damn Bush tax cuts; that obviously isn't enough.