PDA

View Full Version : Bench Rasho!

usckk
01-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Have you all noticed? Rasho plays a lot better when he's coming from the bench, especially in the second half. The same thing happened at the Miami game, I think. So maybe if Rasho comes off the bench in the first half as well, he play better.

ALVAREZ6
01-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Yeah, have someone piss him off before games.

When Rasho is confident, he does some scary things, liek taking retarded shots.

Solid D
01-15-2005, 12:21 AM
This thread seems so inappropriate now, after Rasho's solid performance, but I think I see what you're saying. Horry started the 2nd Half and then Rasho came in and did well... not to mention a couple of entertaining shots he made.

T Park
01-15-2005, 02:02 AM
ouple of entertaining shots he made.

They all count brotha! :)

Once again, Ive said it before, and the Thomspon bozos finally got it right.

Rasho feeds off of his offense. Get him a couple scores early on, and he gets involved and gets into the flow.

His defense works off of his offense.

4 blocks 12 rebounds. Perfect numbers for a starting 5.

I wish you could take this tape, and say, Rasho, you see this?? DO THIS ALL THE GD time!!!

angel_luv
01-15-2005, 11:11 AM
I wouldn't want to see Rasho sent to the bench, i.e not starting, because I worry that could me demoralizing for him and ineffective in the long run. However, when Pop has benched Rasho, he has responded well. I'm not sure what the answer is.

I just wish Rasho would stop second guessing himself and have fun out there. He has all the skills he needs- except being consistently confident to go for it.
The team believes in him which is a start. But the real difference maker will be Rasho believing in himself. That's not something anyone can do for him. It is a change that has to come from the inside out. I believe that if Rasho continues to work hard and learns to have faith, he will find his way to being unstoppable in no time.

Solid D
01-15-2005, 06:59 PM
I was diggin' that banker by Rasho. I especially enjoyed it when ESPN's cameras went to the bench and it showed Timmy and Bruce and Monty Williams and Brent over there grabbing each other's arms, cracking up and then the camera went back to Rasho running back down court and Malik and Rash were laughing. :lol