PDA

View Full Version : Odom 3rd Option

Medvedenko
04-05-2008, 01:11 AM
I read a bunch of posts here claiming that Lamar Odom was a shitty 3rd option....The proof is in the pudding I guess.
:wakeup

Fillmoe
04-05-2008, 01:13 AM
he will follow it up with 3 shitty games and at least 10 stupid decisions in each game.....

Medvedenko
04-05-2008, 01:15 AM
he will follow it up with 3 shitty games and at least 10 stupid decisions in each game.....

Well as a 3rd option he can afford to have some off games but if you look what he's been doing since Gasol got here it's quite amazing. I can't remember the last poor odom game (game when he was sick doesn't count).....he's definitely more suited for a 3rd banana role and works very well with Pau.

DazedAndConfused
04-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Odom's problem has always been consistency. Flashes of brilliance followed by complete no-shows. The chemistry he has with Gasol is pretty impressive though, they single-handedly destroyed DAL's interior D tonight.

Killakobe81
04-07-2008, 09:36 AM
hey odom has been key hez been more critical to our wins than Pau

mystargtr34
04-07-2008, 09:46 AM
I dont remember seeing a lot of people bashing him as a 'third' option... i think he is one of the best third options in the league anyway.

2Cleva
04-07-2008, 10:17 AM
I bashed him myself earlier in the year as a 3rd option. He was pissing on himself in Detroit and San Antonio not too long ago.

Right now, he's playing the best ball of his career by far. No complaints from me and if he keeps this up LA will win it all because you already know what you're going to get from the rest of the team.

JamStone
04-07-2008, 10:58 AM
There were some people being extreme about Odom as a third option. Most people know he's a very good player and have just disagreed with the notion that Odom is the "best" third option in the NBA. There's a significant difference between thinking he's a shitty third option and not thinking he's the league's best third option.