PDA

View Full Version : If the Nuggets.....

xtremesteven33
04-05-2008, 10:32 AM
....had a different coach would they be a better team?

just a random thought....

DarrinS
04-05-2008, 10:36 AM
....had a different coach would they be a better team?

Hell yes. If that team was more disciplined, they could beat the Spurs right now, IMO. They also need to share the ball more. They have 3 or 4 guys that LOVE their own shots.

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-05-2008, 10:37 AM
for sure. GK sucks. He did the world of wonder for Melo when he first arrived but he has slacked off and doesn't demand the respect of the players now. Gk was good but as usual he has worn out his welcome

Time to bring in Avery :smokin

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Hell yes. If that team was more disciplined, they could beat the Spurs right now, IMO. They also need to share the ball more. They have 3 or 4 guys that LOVE their own shots.

exactly. They have a ridiculous record when they get 30+ assists ( i think)........but they dont do it often enough. They play that way and kill the competition and then resort to iso plays. It is so frustrating as a fan

See the Suns game. Nuggets pass = score ALOT, Nuggets play iso = score little

Agloco
04-05-2008, 08:00 PM
....had a different PG would they be a better team?

Fixed

balli
04-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Marginally yeah, but even so, they should be better under GK. They need a coach who's focus is on D (JVG anyone?) Or they they need to make a move for a defender. I thought that if they had gotten Artest before the deadline they'd of beaten out UT for the NW crown. This also would've put them in or near the finals I think.

MrChug
04-05-2008, 08:31 PM
I think they are far too talented for they're current level of play. Seriously. I think they're are among the most talented teams in the league. They have 2 of the greatest scorers the league has seen, the defensive POY, and a host of other effective roleplayers. Sounds like a recipe for success to me! But alas...

MrChug
04-05-2008, 10:55 PM
b.u.m.p.

jag
04-05-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm not so sure that it's all about the coaching (while i do think a change would be nice). I just dont think the personalities on that team mesh very well...they're always on the verge of imploding.

ducks
04-05-2008, 11:16 PM
pop on that time with another point guard to start would win a title

jag
04-05-2008, 11:32 PM
pop on that time with another point guard to start would win a title

Pop didnt win until he had timmy, keep that in mind.

hsxvvd
04-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Marginally yeah, but even so, they should be better under GK. They need a coach who's focus is on D (JVG anyone?) Or they they need to make a move for a defender. I thought that if they had gotten Artest before the deadline they'd of beaten out UT for the NW crown. This also would've put them in or near the finals I think.

Van Gundy is a fucking tard. Did you not listen to his bullshit during last years playoffs.

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/02/72/60/image_60722.jpg

Denver are a stupid team, don't matter who the coach is, more than half that team could barely count to ten or spell their own name. Might as well have Mutombo coach that team, they couldn't understand a thing their told anyway.

ducks
04-05-2008, 11:43 PM
david had no help tell he got tim