PDA

View Full Version : Any british people in here? Need you say.

Supreme_Being
04-07-2008, 09:24 AM
What's up with them brits? Do they always have to speak with understatement after another? I'm having trouble if they really mean it, or it's just an understatement.

Also, any tips on winning a heart of a brit?

peewee's lovechild
04-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Also, any tips on winning a heart of a brit?

You tell her she has beautiful teeth.

mrsmaalox
04-07-2008, 10:14 AM
I had a Brit boyfriend for a while. I lived in England/Europe with him for about 4 months, and yes, it is all about understatement with them. They say exactly what they mean. I think it's easy for an American to win the heart of a Brit because they're "islanders." They are attracted to anyone/anything that is different from them. They are fascinated with the notion of being free and letting go, but it's just not in their nature. So if you are just totally opposite of him, he will love you for it!

Supreme_Being
04-07-2008, 10:42 AM
I had a Brit boyfriend for a while. I lived in England/Europe with him for about 4 months, and yes, it is all about understatement with them. They say exactly what they mean. I think it's easy for an American to win the heart of a Brit because they're "islanders." They are attracted to anyone/anything that is different from them. They are fascinated with the notion of being free and letting go, but it's just not in their nature. So if you are just totally opposite of him, he will love you for it!

Well, I'm kinda mixed. Italian and Filipino and Hispanic. Do you think that's different enough?

Supreme_Being
04-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Oh and by the way, me and my chinese partner are over. It's official. We broke up tonight, and I honestly don't know what to feel.

mrsmaalox
04-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Well, I'm kinda mixed. Italian and Filipino and Hispanic. Do you think that's different enough?

Yes. But it's just not about looks (but you know that already). A good sense of humor and lots of confidence helps too.

Supreme_Being
04-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Good sense humor? Well is wit enough? I'm not sure if I have a good sense of humor but my friends tell me I'm very witty.

Confidence: check.

DarkReign
04-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Way Too Self-Conscious Forum

MannyIsGod
04-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Why do you ask about the heart when all you really want is the dick?

Supreme_Being
04-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Why do you ask about the heart when all you really want is the dick?

Not everyone's like you, you know.

MannyIsGod
04-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Of course not. Not everyone is posting about their every infatuation every other day either.

thispego
04-07-2008, 03:31 PM
this is why i feel that homosexuals are strictly sexual beings that are not like the rest of us. id-ridden and completely preoccupied by their libido. :dramaquee

what is this happy horse shit? this is bringing spurstalk to an all new low :depressed

CuckingFunt
04-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Confidence: check.

Based solely on your posting history here, I find this very hard to believe.

TheSanityAnnex
04-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Based solely on your posting history here, I find this very hard to believe.:lmao

leemajors
04-07-2008, 04:54 PM
so you were trolling for new cock before you had broken up?