PDA

View Full Version : recover a voicemail??

ashbeeigh
04-07-2008, 09:11 PM
I deleted a message instead of archiving it a few hours ago. I need the phone number in it. Do any of you crazy phone/computer geniuses have any idea about how to get the message back? It's a Samsung piece of shit phone on an AT&T network.

Any help would be seriously appreciated, it's an important message.

SequSpur
04-07-2008, 09:33 PM
user error.

DannyT
04-07-2008, 10:00 PM
you can put your head between your legs and kiss it good bye.....

ashbeeigh
04-07-2008, 11:02 PM
you can put your head between your legs and kiss it good bye.....

damn. :madrun I googled it and couldn't find a single way to get it back. I'll just have to call them back tomorrow and explain myself.

marini martini
04-07-2008, 11:04 PM
I deleted a message instead of archiving it a few hours ago. I need the phone number in it. Do any of you crazy phone/computer geniuses have any idea about how to get the message back? It's a Samsung piece of shit phone on an AT&T network.

Any help would be seriously appreciated, it's an important message.

How r u going to get the number, if it's deleted? :madrun :madrun :madrun

DannyT
04-07-2008, 11:07 PM
you see what I meant was....

angel_luv
04-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Does your answering service not have a "recover erased messages" command under the more options feature?
My cell phone does and I am with at&t.

marini martini
04-07-2008, 11:18 PM
you see what I meant was....

We don't care what you mean :nope

DannyT
04-07-2008, 11:24 PM
We don't care what you mean :nope

no not me thats what Ash was going to come back and say...but anyway I am with cingular too and they do have a recover erased messages...but its only for the ones you erase while you are on that call to your voicemail...once you end the call it erases the messages....so she made the call hours ago either shes got a dam good battery or she hung up long time ago....

ashbeeigh
04-07-2008, 11:54 PM
no not me thats what Ash was going to come back and say...but anyway I am with cingular too and they do have a recover erased messages...but its only for the ones you erase while you are on that call to your voicemail...once you end the call it erases the messages....so she made the call hours ago either shes got a dam good battery or she hung up long time ago....

It was a missed call, so I have that number. I think they were directing me to another number. I was in a hurry and thought I pressed the "archive" the message button, but, alas, I didn't. So, I have the missed call number and I'll just call that one and explain myself. Not a big deal.

Tenacious D
04-08-2008, 01:42 AM
It would be easier if I just called you back!

mouse
04-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Unless your having sex or selling weed to someone from the NSA/homeland security?

no one will offer help to you many laws forbid reproduction of personal calls made after 9/11 and Bush.

If you have time warner Cable you can click on the call list and it will show you all your calls up to 3 or 4 days on your TV screen. :smokin

DannyT
04-08-2008, 02:08 AM
get with program rodent....she said she has at&t damn it....just stop bullshitting and hiding undercover, call her back and leave her another stalkish voice mail....shes needs it for evidence to press charges....

ashbeeigh
04-08-2008, 02:58 PM
I called the person back at the other number and they got the message to the person it needed to be at. It was all taken care of. :tu

SpursWoman
04-08-2008, 03:46 PM
We got a new phone system at work and they have the 7 & 9 functions the reverse of what they are on my cell phone. So I'm deleting shit all of the time that I was meaning to save. :fro

DannyT
04-08-2008, 04:19 PM
now thats truely fucked up...cause you know they did it on purpose....

I am Tom
04-10-2008, 11:25 PM
get with program rodent....she said she has at&t damn it....just stop bullshitting and hiding undercover, call her back and leave her another stalkish voice mail....shes needs it for evidence to press charges....

Dude are you Ex Military? :lmao

DannyT
04-10-2008, 11:46 PM
only if you are?