PDA

View Full Version : A-Bomb...coming soon....

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 12:38 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9efsJwJxYEk&feature=related

watch the fuck out......

DaDakota
04-08-2008, 08:10 AM
The key will be whether he has that explosiveness back. If he comes back with that entact, the Lakers have to be the favorites.

However, if he is still dragging his knee a bit, they should just let him heal.

He is the closest thing I have seen to a young Hakeem in years.

I guess Kobe is glad they didn't trade him last year, now !!

DD

Shank
04-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Wasn't he supposed to be back long ago? This injury sure has been strung out for a while. I doubt you see any of the same explosiveness any time for the rest of this season. That, and he'll be dragging ass up and down the court when he does return.

Also, I think we're all getting tired of people taking NBA clips and putting them to music. It's getting old.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 09:39 AM
I find it surprising how poor reading comprehension is these days. Every single injury report ever issued by the Lakers specifically said the MINIMUM time frame for a return would be 8 weeks.

It's not like the Lakers need him to make the playoffs like DAL needs Dirk. Lakers are taking their sweet time with Bynum, apparently he was ready to go about 2 weeks ago but they've been holding him out as long as possible to make sure his knee is 100%. He is a 20 year old franchise caliber center, you don't fuck around with that kind of investment.

Shank
04-08-2008, 10:05 AM
I find it surprising how poor reading comprehension is these days. Every single injury report ever issued by the Lakers specifically said the MINIMUM time frame for a return would be 8 weeks.

It's not like the Lakers need him to make the playoffs like DAL needs Dirk. Lakers are taking their sweet time with Bynum, apparently he was ready to go about 2 weeks ago but they've been holding him out as long as possible to make sure his knee is 100%. He is a 20 year old franchise caliber center, you don't fuck around with that kind of investment.

Go fuck yourself with your "reading comprehension" bullshit. They said a minimum 8 weeks, but were also slating his return for the 2nd week of March to coincide (definition: go with) with that diagnosis. He's continued to have setbacks and was off the schedule to return. As it stands now, there's little evidence to show that he's going to be able to fit right in and make any sort of an impact.

If he was ready 2 weeks ago, then why not play him? Lakers could have taken the #1 seed if so. Sure could have helped at home against the Bobcats and Grizzlies.

Oh, and - Hi Jeff. Go jerk off to another Youtube mixtape.

CavsSuperFan
04-08-2008, 10:09 AM
You Lakers imposters posted last February that Bynum would be back in two weeks…You guys have bad understanding…I bet none of you have ever been to Riverside CA... :smokin

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 10:14 AM
What is the big deal about Bynum? The way everyone talks about him, you would think he has been a superstar MVP for 5 years. He had a few good months and then got injured. He was a non-factor last year. He'll be a non-factor when he returns this year.

Spuradicator
04-08-2008, 10:33 AM

watch the fuck out......

STFU and take Bynums cock of you're mouth already. Laker fans are in for a huge dissapointment this post season.

Brutalis
04-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Bomb is right. It's what he's been so far. All that potential is going to pay off right?

mavsfan1000
04-08-2008, 10:39 AM
I can't see any team except maybe the Celtics that can handle the Lakers this year. I expect a Lakers/Celtics Final.

FromWayDowntown
04-08-2008, 11:06 AM
I thought Bynum was supposed to play this last weekend. No?

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 11:07 AM
As I said many moons ago...I still think we're a year out and who really knows how Bynum will come back. What I do know is that they are already practicing with Pau at the 4 getting ready for his return. No need to rush him back especially now that they have secured a playoff spot.

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 11:08 AM
I thought Bynum was supposed to play this last weekend. No?

Nope, they said they're going to take him on the upcoming road trip against sac and today vs portland. He is taking part in warm ups and shoot around but won't play. Earliest projected play time will be the last 2 games of the season.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-08-2008, 11:09 AM
I can't see any team except maybe the Celtics that can handle the Lakers this year. I expect a Lakers/Celtics Final.

Same here, unless the Spurs get Horry and Barry back into the rotation and playing at or around the same level they played last year, which probably isn't going to happen. I'm crossing my fingers though.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Go fuck yourself with your "reading comprehension" bullshit. They said a minimum 8 weeks, but were also slating his return for the 2nd week of March to coincide (definition: go with) with that diagnosis. He's continued to have setbacks and was off the schedule to return. As it stands now, there's little evidence to show that he's going to be able to fit right in and make any sort of an impact.

If he was ready 2 weeks ago, then why not play him? Lakers could have taken the #1 seed if so. Sure could have helped at home against the Bobcats and Grizzlies.

Oh, and - Hi Jeff. Go jerk off to another Youtube mixtape.

Haha, somebody's getting a little testy here. Prove that anyone within the Laker organization ever said that Bynum would be back the 2nd week of March. The only people saying that were idiot ESPN journalists who didn't do their research. Knee injuries aren't an exact science man, everyone heals differently. Bynum also had a deep bone bruise to go along with his dislocation and that is what took the longest to heal.

The Lakers are statistically tied with SAS at the #2 spot and have pretty much locked up the Pacific Division. They aren't going to risk injury to their franchise center just to go up one more seed. They are holding Bynum out as long as possible to get him as ready as they can. As it stands he will play off the bench and not disrupt the chemistry of the starting 5. That alone will make a huge difference for us considering Ronny Turiaf and DJ MBenga were our backup centers. Bynum coming back can only be a positive thing for the Lakers.

Shank
04-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Haha, somebody's getting a little testy here. Prove that anyone within the Laker organization ever said that Bynum would be back the 2nd week of March. The only people saying that were idiot ESPN journalists who didn't do their research. Knee injuries aren't an exact science man, everyone heals differently. Bynum also had a deep bone bruise to go along with his dislocation and that is what took the longest to heal..

Then he's a pussy.

Prove that the organization didn't want his vagina to heal quickly to get him back in the prescribed time to heal. I'm sure they loved to see that 8-week mark come and go and Bynum is still dicking around in a swimming pool.

Bynum 2nd week of March (http://www.nba.com/fantasy/fantasy_playernews.jsp?date=02/09/08&type=news#andrew_bynum)

LA times, via information from within the organization.

Jeff.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Then he's a pussy.

Prove that the organization didn't want his vagina to heal quickly to get him back in the prescribed time to heal. I'm sure they loved to see that 8-week mark come and go and Bynum is still dicking around in a swimming pool.

Bynum 2nd week of March (http://www.nba.com/fantasy/fantasy_playernews.jsp?date=02/09/08&type=news#andrew_bynum)

LA times, via information from within the organization.

Jeff.

Wow you make this so easy.

The Lakers are hoping for a return sometime during the second week of March, which goes accordingly with the initial eight weeks diagnosis. "As far as the swelling goes, it looks more normal. He's definitely not running, but he's continuing treatment," La

Again provide me a source where the Lakers ever definitively said he would be back in 8 weeks. Of course they hoped he would make it back in 8 weeks, but they NEVER said that was a sure-fire thing.

Shank
04-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Wow you make this so easy.

Again provide me a source where the Lakers ever definitively said he would be back in 8 weeks. Of course they hoped he would make it back in 8 weeks, but they NEVER said that was a sure-fire thing.

Jeff, you're a fucking moron.

You think the team is ok with a usual 8-week injury spreading into 12+?

When does a team EVER say "he's back by _____, guaranteed"? Do you even follow sports? Or are eating and masturbating your only pasttimes?

Why would I need to provide YOU, Jeff, with a source? Like I have anything to prove to your ignorant ass.

2nd week of March went along with the initial diagnosis. Why wouldn't they expect him to be almost back by then? Here's a healthy 20-year old. 8 weeks is an honest expectation. But it stretched out beyond that because he's a fucking vagina.

Shank
04-08-2008, 01:55 PM
What is the big deal about Bynum? The way everyone talks about him, you would think he has been a superstar MVP for 5 years. He had a few good months and then got injured. He was a non-factor last year. He'll be a non-factor when he returns this year.

Exactly.

Get back to us when he's done something more than just play well for 3 months before getting injured.

Findog
04-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Do you even follow sports? Or are eating and masturbating your only pasttimes?

Hey, that's two of MY three pasttimes.

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 02:10 PM
He's already practicing with the team boys.....no point on getting everyone excited........I can see Phil using some head games to keep people guessing.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 02:11 PM
How many 20 year old NBA centers are putting up these kind of numbers (even if for only 3 months)? The signs are all pointing towards this kid having a very bright future. If you can't see that you either haven't watched him play a game all season or you are a hater. Of course you are a Mavs fan so I shouldn't expect any better, it's a good thing we won't need Bynum to own your POS team.

November: 11.4 PPG, 10.7 RPG, 1.67 BPG on 59.3% FG in 26.3 MPG
- Increased his scoring by 7.4 ppg, his rebounding by 6.7 rpg, blocks by 0.67 bpg, while increasing his shooting percentage by a massive 26% fg, while playing 7.3 more mpg.

December: 13.9 PPG, 9.1 RPG, 2.69 BPG on 66.1% FG in 32.2 MPG
- Another month, more improvement. His points went up by 2.5 ppg, his blocks by 1.0 bpg, his field goal percentage by 6.8%, in 5.9 more mpg, the most minutes he would play per game in a month this season. His rebounds would drop slightly from November by 1.8 rpg,

January: 17.3 PPG, 12.2 RPG, 2.33 BPG on 70% FG in 29.5 MPG
- Andrew's best month of his career, before his injury. He improved his scoring (+3.4 ppg), rebounding (+3.1 rpg), and field goal percentage (+3.9% fg), while averaging slightly less blocks (-0.3 bpg) and minutes (- 2.7 mpg).

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 02:15 PM
How many 20 year old NBA centers are putting up these kind of numbers (even if for only 3 months)? The signs are all pointing towards this kid having a very bright future. If you can't see that you either haven't watched him play a game all season or you are a hater. Of course you are a Mavs fan so I shouldn't expect any better, it's a good thing we won't need Bynum to own your POS team.

- Increased his scoring by 7.4 ppg, his rebounding by 6.7 rpg, blocks by 0.67 bpg, while increasing his shooting percentage by a massive 26% fg, while playing 7.3 more mpg.

- Another month, more improvement. His points went up by 2.5 ppg, his blocks by 1.0 bpg, his field goal percentage by 6.8%, in 5.9 more mpg, the most minutes he would play per game in a month this season. His rebounds would drop slightly from November by 1.8 rpg,

- Andrew's best month of his career, before his injury. He improved his scoring (+3.4 ppg), rebounding (+3.1 rpg), and field goal percentage (+3.9% fg), while averaging slightly less blocks (-0.3 bpg) and minutes (- 2.7 mpg).

This is why laker fans are excited, no doubt. It may not be this year, but going forward the beast will be unleashed.

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Also, what Top 5 team has a player injured of this calibre and still be in the Top 5.......

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Also, what Top 5 team has a player injured of this calibre and still be in the Top 5.......

Of what fucking caliber? You gotta be shitting me. What caliber are you putting this kid in? He's unproven. If you made a top 20 list he wouldn't be in it.

N4th4n
04-08-2008, 02:32 PM

Suns 05-06!

Xylus
04-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Suns 05-06!
Who, coincidentally, beat the Lakers in the first round in one of the most entertaining first round playoff series I've ever seen.

DOMINATOR
04-08-2008, 02:41 PM
half that highlight reel is wide open dunks under the rim... impressive :rolleyes

Mike Damone
04-08-2008, 03:02 PM

Hi Jeff.

phyzik
04-08-2008, 03:05 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l98/robmclean96/Overrated.jpg

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Yup and you'll be seeing a whole lot more of those wide open dunks with all the attention Kobe, Gasol, and Odom draw. Bynum doesn't need to be Kareem for the Lakers to be successful, in fact he doesn't need to do anything on offense. Just rebound, block shots, and play defense.

balli
04-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Also, I think we're all getting tired of people taking NBA clips and putting them to music. It's getting old.

I really don't get it? Highlight vids are getting old? Or highlight vids with music are getting old? Would you prefer to watch your highlights in complete silence? If so, you could always turn down the volume.

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Of what fucking caliber? You gotta be shitting me. What caliber are you putting this kid in? He's unproven. If you made a top 20 list he wouldn't be in it.

Oops I forgot the lakers record is because of Kobe not anyone else on that team. Bynum was averaging 17 and 13 the last month he played and shooting 70%...yes that calibre. He's a top 10 centre in the league already and will soon be in the top 5.

balli
04-08-2008, 03:12 PM

Obviously one of us hasn't seen the Lakers play this year. If you think Bynum is doomed to be a non-factor, then I'm sorry you REALLY don't know shit about basketball.

balli
04-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Did someone say bomb?

You like McVeigh?

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Obviously one of us hasn't seen the Lakers play this year. If you think Bynum is doomed to be a non-factor, then I'm sorry you REALLY don't know shit about basketball.

I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. I watched the Lakers, and I watched Bynum for the few months he was playing good. He's not going to have time to get back to that level for the playoffs, if he ever gets back to that level at all. And yes, Bynum was a non-factor last year. Now get back to jerking off to fake George Lucas nudes. Jedi faggot. :donkey

balli
04-08-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. I watched the Lakers, and I watched Bynum for the few months he was playing good. He's not going to have time to get back to that level for the playoffs, if he ever gets back to that level at all. And yes, Bynum was a non-factor last year. Now get back to jerking off to fake George Lucas nudes. Jedi faggot. :donkey

Okay. I'm going to remember your name. When Bynum starts tearing up the NBA either this season or next I'm going to come back here and publically rub your fucking face in it. Talk some more shit bitch. I'll gut you like a fucking fish.

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Okay. I'm going to remember your name. When Bynum starts tearing up the NBA either this season or next I'm going to come back here and publically rub your fucking face in it. Talk some more shit bitch. I'll gut you like a fucking fish.

Deal. Now fuck off.

mavsfan1000
04-08-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm sorry but you are wrong. Lakers will win the Western Conference if they stay healthy.

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm sorry but you are wrong. Lakers will win the Western Conference if they stay healthy.

Did I miss something? Who the fuck are you? I didn't realize Dionne fucking Warwick posted on spurstalk. Now run off and play.

mavsfan1000
04-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Did I miss something? Who the fuck are you? I didn't realize Dionne fucking Warwick posted on spurstalk. Now run off and play.
I'm the fucking truth. We have no reason to mouth off unless we are legit. We are 13-11 in the last 24 game so STFU.

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm the fucking truth. We have no reason to mouth off unless we are legit. We are 13-11 in the last 24 game so STFU.

What the fuck does the Mavericks sucking right now have to do with Bynum being the second coming of Michael Jordan? You fucking serious? Go pout about the Mavericks somewhere else. Try Mavtalk.

mavsfan1000
04-08-2008, 04:27 PM
What the fuck does the Mavericks sucking right now have to do with Bynum being the second coming of Michael Jordan? You fucking serious? Go pout about the Mavericks somewhere else. Try Mavtalk.
It has to do with how weak the Lakers defense at center is. It is like us missing Dampier for a long time. Though I'm a mavs fan, I'm not afraid to say the truth around here. No matter how unpopular it is among mavs fans. The lakers are loaded now. Only team that can stop them are the Celtics.

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 04:30 PM
It has to do with how weak the Lakers defense at center is. It is like us missing Dampier for a long time. Though I'm a mavs fan, I'm not afraid to say the truth around here. No matter how unpopular it is among mavs fans. The lakers are loaded now. Only team that can stop them are the Celtics.

You need to learn that the NBA doesn't revolve around the Mavs. Only you would bring the Mavs into a fucking Lakers discussion.

mavsfan1000
04-08-2008, 04:32 PM
You need to learn that the NBA doesn't revolve around the Mavs. Only you would bring the Mavs into a fucking Lakers discussion.
Alright than. But you are definitely biased against the Lakers. I dislike the Lakers as well but come on. They got so much talent around Kobe this time. No one is going to stop them in the West.

monosylab1k
04-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Though I'm a mavs fan
Who were you rooting for 5 years ago?

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 04:42 PM
I actually like the Lakers. I decided after the Gasol trade that if the Mavs can't win this year, I want the Lakers to win. But I'm not going to bow down to Andrew Bynum because he had a few good months. So, you don't know me or who I'm biased against. Only team I'm biased against is the Suns. Sorry Suns fans.

BLACKMAMBA24
04-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Personally i think we(lakers) can do it as we are,but there is no doubt he is ready.Put it this way Mihm wasn't ready last week,we were short and all bigs in foul trouble;that may be one way he puts in a few minutes this week.How long did it take Pau to adjust to the triangle(not a motion offense)?Odom said it best after the queen thrashing.In so many words,integrating Drew is no big deal,all we need him to do is change shots on defense and rebound.Anything else offensively is a plus. Put on your seatbelts!

DOMINATOR
04-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Personally i think we(lakers) can do it as we are,but there is no doubt he is ready.Put it this way Mihm wasn't ready last week,we were short and all bigs in foul trouble;that may be one way he puts in a few minutes this week.How long did it take Pau to adjust to the triangle(not a motion offense)?Odom said it best after the queen thrashing.In so many words,integrating Drew is no big deal,all we need him to do is change shots on defense and rebound.Anything else offensively is a plus. Put on your seatbelts!
that's so cute you consider yourself part of the team.

Cry Havoc
04-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Bynum does have talent. I think Lakers fans are overestimating his ability to immediately impact the team this year, though. The West is going to be absolutely LOADED in the playoffs, and being the young guy he is, teams aren't going to give him an inch. They are going to frustrate him, hound and hustle him, and he will get no easy looks underneath unless Kobe draws a triple.

I think Bynum has potential. But potential does not make a 20 year old into a superstar. He's got a long way to go and a huge injury to recover from to make that happen.

Purple & Gold
04-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Bynum and the Lakers will shit all over the rest of the NBA. It will be great to see this board meltdown in Laker hate. :p:

BLACKMAMBA24
04-08-2008, 05:28 PM
I would love nothing more than to see skip to my lou in the playoffs,maybe he can hyper dribble and twist and turn through the triple towers.

Purple & Gold
04-08-2008, 05:29 PM
I actually like the Lakers. I decided after the Gasol trade that if the Mavs can't win this year, I want the Lakers to win. But I'm not going to bow down to Andrew Bynum because he had a few good months. So, you don't know me or who I'm biased against. Only team I'm biased against is the Suns. Sorry Suns fans.

Laker fans don't want you jumping on the Laker bandwagon. Fuck off and go find another bandwagon to jump on.

Purple & Gold
04-08-2008, 05:33 PM

watch the fuck out......

:clap :clap :clap Great mix although the song sucks.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Bynum does have talent. I think Lakers fans are overestimating his ability to immediately impact the team this year, though. The West is going to be absolutely LOADED in the playoffs, and being the young guy he is, teams aren't going to give him an inch. They are going to frustrate him, hound and hustle him, and he will get no easy looks underneath unless Kobe draws a triple.

I think Bynum has potential. But potential does not make a 20 year old into a superstar. He's got a long way to go and a huge injury to recover from to make that happen.

His injury was so huge it required surgery to recover from......oh wait.

Much ado about nothing from the haters here. Of course Bynum won't be dropping 17ppg when he gets back, BUT HE WONT NEED TO. In case you haven't noticed we picked up Pau fucking Gasol when Bynum went down who is an automatic 20/10 every night. Bynum's offense has been replaced and then some. We need the big fella back for defense, we are soft as tissue paper in the middle right now. When we get this 7ft beast back teams will think twice about penetrating into the lane for easy layups. It will change the Laker defense drastically having a legitimate anchor in the paint. The perimeter defenders can play more aggressively and funnel penetration right at Andrew the way the Spurs do with Duncan. Teams will be limited to one-and-out possessions because nobody will outjump Bynum for a rebound the way they can with Gasol and Odom.

Our offense is the best in the league since we got Pau back, we don't need to worry about putting points on the board.

mavsfan1000
04-08-2008, 06:20 PM
I feel sorry for the rest of the Western Conference. Bynum will dominate.

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 07:28 PM

Much ado about nothing from the haters here. Of course Bynum won't be dropping 17ppg when he gets back, BUT HE WONT NEED TO. In case you haven't noticed we picked up Pau fucking Gasol when Bynum went down who is an automatic 20/10 every night. Bynum's offense has been replaced and then some. We need the big fella back for defense, we are soft as tissue paper in the middle right now. When we get this 7ft beast back teams will think twice about penetrating into the lane for easy layups. It will change the Laker defense drastically having a legitimate anchor in the paint. The perimeter defenders can play more aggressively and funnel penetration right at Andrew the way the Spurs do with Duncan. Teams will be limited to one-and-out possessions because nobody will outjump Bynum for a rebound the way they can with Gasol and Odom.

Our offense is the best in the league since we got Pau back, we don't need to worry about putting points on the board.

When are you gonna go back to being a Spurs fan?

monosylab1k
04-08-2008, 07:32 PM
I feel sorry for the rest of the Western Conference. Bynum will dominate.
Awesome, that means you can go root for the Lakers.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 07:35 PM
When are you gonna go back to being a Spurs fan?

When you stop being a filthy whore

mavsfan1000
04-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Awesome, that means you can go root for the Lakers.
I hate the Lakers. Just telling it like it is.

LakerMagic
04-08-2008, 08:27 PM
I've shown the Spurs quite a bit of respect in this board, but Im getting sick and fucking tired at the lack of respect the Spurs fans are showing the Lakers.

Bynum will bring much needed defense to an already well oiled offensive machine. Beware league....beware........

ratm1221
04-08-2008, 09:02 PM
I hate the Lakers. Just telling it like it is.

What was that? Couldn't hear you with that mouthful of bynum nuts you got there.

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 09:05 PM
What was that? Couldn't hear you with that mouthful of bynum nuts you got there.

Look dude, I'll give you a pass because you have Maynard in your avatar..but your b-ball takes are shit.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Seriously this clown actually said the Celtics have done nothing impressive this season. Fucking idiot.

Allanon
04-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Bynum took a long time to recover because there's no need for him to be in with Pau already in the lineup...no rush. Lakers just took their time and the #1 seed is right there for the taking. I'm sure the Lakers could have rushed Bynum back....but why?

Sure dunks are easy...but the skill on some of those spin moves is impressive. That's a way above average big man move.

Bynum's shown he has skill and finesse, a few months or not, you know the skills are there. Hakeem & David Robinson rolled up into one. Live in denial if you like...

Laugh it up all you want, Bynum won't have to do much this year except shore up the middle for the Lakers in the first round. Towards the 2nd round, he'll get his groove back.

Good luck to any team having to guard the Triple Towers this year.

DaDakota
04-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Well Bynum better hurry up because the Blazers showed what athletic bigs can do to the Lakers.

They need Bynum to be healthy to really contend.

DD

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Yup the Lakers are going nowhere in the post-season without Bynum. Gasol completes the offense and Bynum completes the defense. That last shot Roy hit for the and 1 said it all, if that were Bynum defending that play it would have been an easy block. I'm sick of seeing 7ft Gasol get out-rebounded by everyone, it's pathetic. I love the guy on offense but he just isn't cutting it as a defensive anchor.

Killakobe81
04-09-2008, 12:00 AM
We NEED Bynum period ... our defense hasnt been the same since he got hurt we have won with offense

ratm1221
04-09-2008, 08:59 AM
When you stop being a filthy whore

http://gobears.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/cubs-failure.jpg

Shank
04-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Bynum's shown he has skill and finesse, a few months or not, you know the skills are there. Hakeem & David Robinson rolled up into one. Live in denial if you like...

Oh. My. God.

Gino
04-09-2008, 10:26 AM

Much ado about nothing from the haters here. Of course Bynum won't be dropping 17ppg when he gets back, BUT HE WONT NEED TO. In case you haven't noticed we picked up Pau fucking Gasol when Bynum went down who is an automatic 20/10 every night.

Laugh my freaking ass off! I thought this wasn't right, so I went to check how many times Mr. "Automatic" Pau Gasol got 20 points and 10 rebounds since joining the Lakers.

Answer: THREE times. In TWENTY-THREE games!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=996

Who else is "automatic" D&C?

Is this like the time you told me Lamar Odom sat out most of the game when he actually played 37 minutes?

ratm1221
04-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Oh. My. God.
http://www.massivelatte.com/images/tommyboy.jpg

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Laugh my freaking ass off! I thought this wasn't right, so I went to check how many times Mr. "Automatic" Pau Gasol got 20 points and 10 rebounds since joining the Lakers.

Answer: THREE times. In TWENTY-THREE games!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=996

Who else is "automatic" D&C?

Is this like the time you told me Lamar Odom sat out most of the game when he actually played 37 minutes?

He's averaging 19pts and 9 rebounds since coming to the Lakers. My mistake :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee

Gino
04-09-2008, 10:48 AM
He's averaging 19pts and 9 rebounds since coming to the Lakers. My mistake :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee

Once again, WHERE THE HELL do you come up with these numbers?

You are the worst poster in the history of this board. You just MAKE UP SHIT time and time again and post it as fact!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/stats?playerId=996

Paul Gasol is averaging 18.9 points and 7.9 rebounds since coming to the Lakers clown.

ratm1221
04-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Once again, WHERE THE HELL do you come up with these numbers?

You are the worst poster in the history of this board. You just MAKE UP SHIT time and time again and post it as fact!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/stats?playerId=996

Paul Gasol is averaging 18.9 points and 7.9 rebounds since coming to the Lakers clown.

What do you expect from a bandwagon Lakers fan that just started watching basketball this year?

DazedAndConfused

Gino
04-09-2008, 11:06 AM
What do you expect from a bandwagon Lakers fan that just started watching basketball this year?

DazedAndConfused

I guess....but being new to basketball is no excuse. This guy does this all the time. He just throws out completely false information.

Last week he tells me that the Lakers only lost to Memphis because Lamar Odom sat out most of the game. So I check the boxscore and it says he played 37 freaking minutes.

We just have to remember never to take anything he writes at face value.

O-Factor
04-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Bynum's shown he has skill and finesse, a few months or not, you know the skills are there. Hakeem & David Robinson rolled up into one. Live in denial if you like.

WTF??? You are beyond clueless. Fuck man, call him Tim Duncan incarnate why don't you. :lmao

Shank
04-09-2008, 11:11 AM
I guess....but being new to basketball is no excuse. This guy does this all the time. He just throws out completely false information.

Last week he tells me that the Lakers only lost to Memphis because Lamar Odom sat out most of the game. So I check the boxscore and it says he played 37 freaking minutes.

It's also because he's Jeff, aka SpursDynasty, aka The Lonely KFC Masturbator, aka The Greatest Drummer Alive.

Allanon
04-09-2008, 11:43 AM
WTF??? You are beyond clueless. Fuck man, call him Tim Duncan incarnate why don't you. :lmao

Tim Duncan? Why not add in Michael Jordan too?

Hahah, it's obvious you're a blind homer and don't know jack from ass. :donkey

Gino
04-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Tim Duncan? Why not add in Michael Jordan too?

Hahah, it's obvious you're a blind homer and don't know jack from ass. :donkey

Its difficult to make comparisons. I can see your point about Bynum having some finesse, but he's much too bulky to really be compared to Robinson and Hakeem.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Bulky? He's only 20 years old. Look at him when he came into the league, he was fat and bulky then. He still has so much time to get his body into peak physical form.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 12:20 PM

Talk about throwing out false information.

When we say someone is a 20/10 guy it obviously applies to people who are very close to that stat. People have been calling Garnett a 20/10 guy his whole career but he is only averaging 19/9.3 this year. So I guess we can't call KG a 20/10 guy by your logic then right? Gasol is averaging 19/8 since he came to the Lakers, that's pretty fucking close don't you think? Talk about splitting hairs, sheesh.

As far as Odom goes I never said he was the reason we lost to MEM. I said he was sick and was sat out for key stretches of the game, which he was. If you had actually WATCHED the game instead of looking at boxscores and stats, which seems to be all you do, you would have seen that as well. Not having a defensive anchor is the reason why the Lakers are losing to these young athletic teams. They are tearing our interior defense apart with penetration.

ratm1221
04-09-2008, 12:42 PM

When we say someone is a 20/10 guy it obviously applies to people who are very close to that stat. People have been calling Garnett a 20/10 guy his whole career but he is only averaging 19/9.3 this year. So I guess we can't call KG a 20/10 guy by your logic then right? Gasol is averaging 19/8 since he came to the Lakers, that's pretty fucking close don't you think? Talk about splitting hairs, sheesh.

As far as Odom goes I never said he was the reason we lost to MEM. I said he was sick and was sat out for key stretches of the game, which he was. If you had actually WATCHED the game instead of looking at boxscores and stats, which seems to be all you do, you would have seen that as well. Not having a defensive anchor is the reason why the Lakers are losing to these young athletic teams. They are tearing our interior defense apart with penetration.

I'll be glad when the lakers flame out and you go with them.

Gino
04-09-2008, 01:03 PM

Once again, you just don't get. Im gonna call bullshit on everything you post from now because you are completely full of shit.

D&C Claims:

As far as Odom goes I never said he was the reason we lost to MEM. I said he was sick and was sat out for key stretches of the game, which he was.

In reality:

This is why people who don't know what they are talking about should shut the fuck up.

Of course had you watched the game you would have known Odom sat for most of the game because he is battling a respiratory illness and Derek Fisher was limited due to a torn tendon in his foot. You take 3 starters off any team and they are going to struggle, no matter who they play.

So now you are lying about your lie (Odom played 37 minutes...or MOST of the game)!!

As for your conenvient rounding methods, you can't say Gasol is an "automatic" 20 & 10 guy when he's gotten 20 & 10 in only 13% percent of his games. When we say someone is "automatic" from the line, we're saying that they shoot free throws at such a good percentage, we just automatically believe its going in. You can't say its automatic Gasol is going to get 20 and 10 when he rarely achieves this feat.

Also, 7.8 rebounds is NOT 9. If you would have rounded up to 8, no one would have bothered you. But you continue to spew out this garbage where you over-gloss your team with fraudulent facts.

According to your logic, EVERY team has 20 & 10 guys since your allowed to give them a couple of extra rebounds if you want. In some cases, teams have multiple 20 & 10 guys!

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Bynum is a very good player, but it is tiresome and annoying the way he has been elevated into Wilt Fucking Chamberlain on this forum, just as DeSagana Diop, who is racking up DNP-CDs in Jersey, is all of the sudden the second coming of Bill Russell.

If before that trade any Mavs fans had said Diop was one of the crucial keys to beating the Spurs and did an excellent job of defending Duncan, Spurs fans would've laughed their asses off. Didnt Duncan throw down a 32/15 in that series with the great Diop guarding him?

ratm1221
04-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Once again, you just don't get. Im gonna call bullshit on everything you post from now because you are completely full of shit.

D&C Claims:

In reality:

So now you are lying about your lie (Odom played 37 minutes...or MOST of the game)!!

As for your conenvient rounding methods, you can't say Gasol is an "automatic" 20 & 10 guy when he's gotten 20 & 10 in only 13% percent of his games. When we say someone is "automatic" from the line, we're saying that they shoot free throws at such a good percentage, we just automatically believe its going in. You can't say its automatic Gasol is going to get 20 and 10 when he rarely achieves this feat.

Also, 7.8 rebounds is NOT 9. If you would have rounded up to 8, no one would have bothered you. But you continue to spew out this garbage where you over-gloss your team with fraudulent facts.

According to your logic, EVERY team has 20 & 10 guys since your allowed to give them a couple of extra rebounds if you want. In some cases, teams have multiple 20 & 10 guys!

http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/owned004.png

tlongII
04-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Andrew Bynum is Greg Oden's BITCH!

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Gino you're splitting hairs to make your argument. You can take anybody's words and twist them the way you want to if you don't look at the context in which they were said. You know full well that the point I was trying to make was that Odom was sick and did not play his usual minutes, which really hurt the team since they were without Gasol and Bynum at the time. Let's look at Odom's minutes prior to and after that game.

March 23 - 43 minutes
March 24 - 53 minutes
March 26 - 43 minutes
March 28 - 37 minutes
March 30 - 46 minutes

I think you argue just for the sake of arguing and it really bogs down any sort of meaningful discussion we could have been having.

TheMACHINE
04-09-2008, 01:34 PM
looks like a couple fans in here are scared of the bynumite.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 01:36 PM
^Exactly, they know all the Lakers need is someone to protect the paint and they will be downright scary. Bynum doesn't have to be Wilt, Kareem, or Hakeem for the Lakers to be successful.

ratm1221
04-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Gino you're splitting hairs to make your argument. You can take anybody's words and twist them the way you want to if you don't look at the context in which they were said. You know full well that the point I was trying to make was that Odom was sick and did not play his usual minutes, which really hurt the team since they were without Gasol and Bynum at the time. Let's look at Odom's minutes prior to and after that game.

March 23 - 43 minutes
March 24 - 53 minutes
March 26 - 43 minutes
March 28 - 37 minutes
March 30 - 46 minutes

I think you argue just for the sake of arguing and it really bogs down any sort of meaningful discussion we could have been having.

Please explain how do you take "Odom sat for most of the game" out of context?

You don't even know the definition of MOST? You gotta be kidding.

And 7.8 is not 10. If they rounded that far up, they wouldn't use decimal points for basketball stats.

Gino
04-09-2008, 01:51 PM

March 23 - 43 minutes
March 24 - 53 minutes
March 26 - 43 minutes
March 28 - 37 minutes
March 30 - 46 minutes

No, I am not splitting hairs. Im pointing out several instances where you continue to provide inaccurate information (purposely) to make you team look better on this forum. Youre POINT was the Lakers lost to the Grizzlies (at home) because the Lakers were missing three starters. Saying that Lamar Odom was "missing" when he played 37 minutes is a joke, and you can spin all you want, but the reality is you were exposed as being full of shit.

This wasn't an anomaly, either. Whether your claiming that Gasol is an automatic 20/10 guy or that Gasol is averaging 9 rebounds a game since coming to the Lakers, you posts have consistently been filled with false info.

No one wants to have a basketball conversation with you because all you do is prove youre a dishonest Laker-homer.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 01:52 PM
From what I watched it appeared that Odom was out for crucial stretches of that game, especially during the second half. Obviously the stat sheet says differently, but compared to the minutes he was playing before he got sick it's obvious he didn't play as much which was my point in the first place. Stop splitting hairs.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 01:56 PM
No, I am not splitting hairs. Im pointing out several instances where you continue to provide inaccurate information (purposely) to make you team look better on this forum. Youre POINT was the Lakers lost to the Grizzlies (at home) because the Lakers were missing three starters. Saying that Lamar Odom was "missing" when he played 37 minutes is a joke, and you can spin all you want, but the reality is you were exposed as being full of shit.

This wasn't an anomaly, either. Whether your claiming that Gasol is an automatic 20/10 guy or that Gasol is averaging 9 rebounds a game since coming to the Lakers, you posts have consistently been filled with false info.

No one wants to have a basketball conversation with you because all you do is prove youre a dishonest Laker-homer.

You are splitting hairs as you are the only person to actually look at the box score to determine exactly how many minutes Odom played so you could try and discredit me. My original point was that 3 starters were essentially non factors and that was the reason for the loss. If you had watched the game you could have easily seen that Odom was not playing with the sort of spark and intensity that we needed from him with our front court being as depleted as it was. Again you didn't watch the game at all, yet you decided that just because you read a box score you were fit to comment about the game. Maybe you should STFU about things you know nothing about.

You are the only person on this forum who goes out of his way to analyze every Laker thread and find the inaccuracies of each poster.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Agggggggh! Is the Bynum lovefest still going on? UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE! I surrender. He's the GOAT.

ratm1221
04-09-2008, 01:58 PM
From what I watched it appeared that Odom was out for crucial stretches of that game, especially during the second half. Obviously the stat sheet says differently, but compared to the minutes he was playing before he got sick it's obvious he didn't play as much which was my point in the first place. Stop splitting hairs.

This still doesn't translate into "Odom sat out most of the game".

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Gino consistently goes out of his way to analyze every post made in every Laker thread so he can post something negative about the Lakers. I realize your team hasn't done jack shit in over 2 decades, but please stop with the hate. Go celebrate the Patriot's perfect season......oh wait.

Gino
04-09-2008, 02:02 PM
You are splitting hairs as you are the only person to actually look at the box score to determine exactly how many minutes Odom played so you could try and discredit me. My original point was that 3 starters were essentially non factors and that was the reason for the loss. If you had watched the game you could have easily seen that Odom was not playing with the sort of spark and intensity that we needed from him with our front court being as depleted as it was. Again you didn't watch the game at all, yet you decided that just because you read a box score you were fit to comment about the game. Maybe you should STFU about things you know nothing about.

You are the only person on this forum who goes out of his way to analyze every Laker thread and find the inaccuracies of each poster.

On the contrary, I took one look at your "Gasol is an automatic 20/10" statement and thought "that can't be right".

A quick look-up proved that I was right.

You claimed that Odom didn't play for most of the game, but I didn't remember reading that, so I checked out the boxscore. Turns out he played the second most minutes of anyone in the game.

It appears the only person who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about is you. Maybe you should follow some of your own advice and STFU?

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 02:07 PM
You know what I meant you fucktard. Everyone here knew I wasn't saying Gasol was going to get EXACTLY 20 pts and 10 rebounds. He'll get you close to that and that was my point. You are splitting hairs.

And with regards to Odom, you didn't watch the game so STFU. Odom WAS playing on average at least 6 more minutes than what he played in that game. It WAS a dropoff in minutes for him because he was sick. Stop splitting hairs and arguing for the sake of arguing.

Gino
04-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Gino consistently goes out of his way to analyze every post made in every Laker thread so he can post something negative about the Lakers. I realize your team hasn't done jack shit in over 2 decades, but please stop with the hate. Go celebrate the Patriot's perfect season......oh wait.

Actually, the only person I think Ive ever pointed out an inaccuracy with is you!

You can check my post history. Youre the only one I remember that I caught throwing out BS.

TheMACHINE
04-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Agggggggh! Is the Bynum lovefest still going on? UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE! I surrender. He's the GOAT.

Ur crazy! GOAT my ass...

Kobe is GOAT..bynum is a close second.

Gino
04-09-2008, 02:12 PM
You know what I meant you fucktard. Everyone here knew I wasn't saying Gasol was going to get EXACTLY 20 pts and 10 rebounds. He'll get you close to that and that was my point. You are splitting hairs.

And with regards to Odom, you didn't watch the game so STFU. Odom WAS playing on average at least 6 more minutes than what he played in that game. It WAS a dropoff in minutes for him because he was sick. Stop splitting hairs and arguing for the sake of arguing.

:lol

Youre the only person on this planet who would say that a guy sat most of the game when he played 37 minutes.

If you would have said "Odom played even though he was sick", no one would have bothered you. But that wouldn't have been as good an excuse for losing to Memphis, so you decided to throw "he sat most of the game, and a team (essentially) missing three starters blah blah blah".

Why don't you just stop spinning info to gloss your team and this wouldn't happen anymore.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 02:18 PM
:lol

Youre the only person on this planet who would say that a guy sat most of the game when he played 37 minutes.

If you would have said "Odom played even though he was sick", no one would have bothered you. But that wouldn't have been as good an excuse for losing to Memphis, so you decided to throw "he sat most of the game, and a team (essentially) missing three starters blah blah blah".

Why don't you just stop spinning info to gloss your team and this wouldn't happen anymore.

Why don't you just admit you are a Laker hater? You post in every Laker thread there is and it is always something negative. I don't see you go out of your way to discredit any other team on this board with such passion.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Gino it's pretty clear what your agenda is on this forum. It is to trash the Lakers every opportunity you can. I was actually surprised when I did a quick search because you post in just about every Laker related thread and it is almost always something negative. These are just some little nuggets I found in 5 minutes.

Kobe Who?????????????????

The reason people chant "Kobe Sucks" where ever he goes and why it never happened to Jordan is because America HATES phonies. Kobe is, and always will be, a Jordan POSER.

What we know for a fact is that Phil Jackson is a douche bag. Lets analyze more of what Phil said and try to determine if he's telling the truth or just playing with the fans/media, shall we? On second thought, I've got better things to do.

You accuse me of running my mouth and not checking stats, well you're just as guilty of it. Here's another one of your gems from the LAL-GSW thread a few weeks back.

You guys are 1-1 against Golden State. How is that "ownage"? We'll see how they do against in their back to back coming up. A possible playoff preview?

To which someone replied.......

I looked it up. 14-1 in their last 15 games and 16-1 at the Staples center. GS doesn't concern me.

To which you replied.....

Well that IS ownage....but Im still excited to see their upcoming games. God bless raptorsnation.tk

So yes everyone misspeaks on this forum, even you. So get off your high horse and STFU.

Gino
04-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Gino it's pretty clear what your agenda is on this forum. It is to trash the Lakers every opportunity you can. I was actually surprised when I did a quick search because you post in just about every Laker related thread and it is almost always something negative. These are just some little nuggets I found in 5 minutes.

You accuse me of running my mouth and not checking stats, well you're just as guilty of it. Here's another one of your gems from the LAL-GSW thread a few weeks back.
To which someone replied.......

To which you replied.....

So yes everyone misspeaks on this forum, even you. So get off your high horse and STFU.

I admit that I don't like Kobe or Phil Jackson, but your effort to turn the tables on me is a joke. I asked how being 1-1 against the the Warriors this season was ownage? Someone pointed out that they had a crazy good record against the Warriors the past couple years and I said "well that IS ownage".

Where's the disingenuous statement? Where did I make a false claim? Where did I claim that something happened that didn't? Where did I pad the stats of my favorite players?

Also, you claim that I spend all my time hating the Lakers but then you post a quote from me giving them props for their ownage of GS. Thats what they call "self-ownage".

What about pro-Odom comments? Those don't count?

When are you going to learn to stop posting bogus information?

ratm1221
04-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Give up D&C. You are making yourself look more and more stupid... if that's possible.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Why should I take you seriously Gino? You say Kobe Bryant is the biggest Jordan poser (as if that's a bad thing?) to ever walk the planet and then called Phil Jackson a douchebag. Seriously, those are two of the dumbest comments I've ever read on here. And don't act like you love the rest of the Lakers. Here's what you really think......

Who would Jordan Farmar start for? His assist/turnover ratio is 2. His jump shot is average at best and he's a poor free throw shooter. Which NBA teams would rather have Farmar than their current point guard? The "machine" as you call him can't defend anyone to save his life. Plus he's young and inexperienced. If his jump shot goes then he doesn't provide you with anything. You left out Luke Walton from your bench which is understandable since everyone knows how much he sucks. Trevor Ariza can't do anything. I doubt he would even play. Turiaf is a good energy player but fouls like crazy and makes a lot of defensive mistakes. He's good for 5-10 minutes. Him and "the machine" are probably the only two guys I would like on the Celtics bench. Ira Newbie? Who? The rest of your guys are such a joke they're not even worth mentioning.

Again why should anyone take you seriously when you are a closet Laker hater? Just admit that you hate the Lakers and that you hate them so much you like to post in every Laker thread just to bash them.

Funny how you bash Sasha for his bad defense when he is in fact one of the better defenders on the Lakers and is used in crunchtime to guard the opposing team's PG. Of course had you watched any Laker games you would know this, that's something the boxscore won't tell you dumbshit.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Let's not forget this gem

And lets not forget how soft Gasol is. He hasn't won a playoff game in 12 attempts. Bynum is only twenty years old and doesn't have great basketball IQ. You have no idea how he's going to respond to have so many of his shots taken away because of Gasol.

Of course, if Gasol defers, then what good is Gasol? He's a terrible defender and rebounder. Maybe the worst rebounding big man in the league? And no matter who takes these shots, Lamar Odom will dissapear as he always does.

Xylus
04-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Gino is quickly becoming my favorite poster here at ST.

DazedAndConfused
04-09-2008, 03:06 PM
You hate the Lakers, it's quite evident. Why else do you post in every single Laker related thread on this forum?

TheMACHINE
04-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Why is a player trying to be the GOAT (Jordan) a bad thing? Heck..when i play ball i wish i could be like Jordan. LOL

Findog
04-10-2008, 10:25 AM
bumping MRodgers gay threads off the front page

Purple & Gold
04-10-2008, 03:28 PM
:lol :lol Gina and ratm sound like crybaby bitches. Face it, the Lakeshow is back and is in contention for #15. Celtics ain't done shit since Run-DMC jumped on the scene. You finally have a good year and you guys start acting like you've been there all along. Typical Boston douches type fan. That's why the rest of the country can't stand you guys. Lets see how fah your team gets this year. I bet they flame out like they have the last 20+ years.

Again wake me up once your team actually does something. :sleep :sleep

Indazone
04-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Why should I take you seriously Gino? You say Kobe Bryant is the biggest Jordan poser (as if that's a bad thing?) to ever walk the planet and then called Phil Jackson a douchebag. Seriously, those are two of the dumbest comments I've ever read on here. And don't act like you love the rest of the Lakers. Here's what you really think......

Again why should anyone take you seriously when you are a closet Laker hater? Just admit that you hate the Lakers and that you hate them so much you like to post in every Laker thread just to bash them.

Funny how you bash Sasha for his bad defense when he is in fact one of the better defenders on the Lakers and is used in crunchtime to guard the opposing team's PG. Of course had you watched any Laker games you would know this, that's something the boxscore won't tell you dumbshit.

Ya, I liked how he guarded Rafer Alston last time and got schooled LOL

BLACKMAMBA24
04-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Raefer Alston! huh. Amazing man, you know what i want the suns badly,but i think sweeping these cats might be more fulfilling.