PDA

View Full Version : DJ Equipment in SA

Murphy
04-08-2008, 01:26 PM
anybody know any shop here in town where i can get some formidable DJ equipment? Meaning....just the basic mixer and two CD turntables. I used to DJ a few years back and want to get into it again, but I have no more gear cause I sold it to pay for rent back then,lol. I'm not looking for super advanced equipment. Thanks. Also...any certain pawn shops that usually have this equipment?? Thanks.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-08-2008, 01:49 PM
yes

DannyT
04-08-2008, 02:04 PM
sam ash...sometimes over priced...but they have shit....hog wild has hip hop records....and there used to be another place off of jackson keller called something underground....but I am not sure if it is sill their

Dex
04-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Underground Sound off of Jackson Keller shut down. There used to be another shop called House of Wax, but I'm not real sure if they are still around. And, as mentioned, Hog Wild has a lot of hip hop and stuff, but not a lot of electronic music.

As for equipment, you could either go to someplace like SamAsh, or hit up teh eBays and Craiglists. I got a nice deal on a Pioneer DJM300 off of eBay a few years back which still works fine for me.