PDA

View Full Version : Yet another...

TampaDude
04-08-2008, 10:21 PM
...thread about the Lakers being down at the half to an inferior team... :lol

Blazers up 58-47 over the Lakers at the half...WTF??? :dizzy

td4mvp21
04-08-2008, 10:22 PM
For some reason they like to play bad in the first half and good in the second half.

lefty
04-08-2008, 10:37 PM
For some reason they like to play bad in the first half and good in the second half.

Good; Kobe will have an excuse to take all the shots in the 2nd half

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 10:45 PM
We have lost 18 of 22 at the rose garden.....nuff said.

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 10:55 PM
My god the Portland announcers are the worst ever.....man.....
Well Portland owns us, but have fun in the lottery again.....

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 10:56 PM
The Lakers cannot win at the Rose Garden. Last time we won was like 4 years ago and it took some Kobe miracles to pull it off. This team just is a horrible matchup for us without Bynum.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Damn I just want this game to end now. Take the loss and lets get the FUCK out of POR. I hate this place.

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 11:03 PM
You know it's bad when Channing Frye has hit 2 threes this game...now he's hit 3 for the season.....ugh.

slayermin
04-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Man, Jarrett Jack sux.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Blazers always play out of their skulls at the Rose Garden against us. They just never got the taste of 2000 WCF playoffs out of their mouths. They are just a nightmare matchup for us with their lightning quick guards, we have no last line of defense to stop their penetration and they are just draining everything from outside.

DazedAndConfused
04-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Fucking JailBlazers are hitting everything, this is ridiculous. Why do we even play these games at the Rose Garden, just rest everyone up and pencil in the loss.

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 11:37 PM
We would be 0-82 vs Portland if we played them on the road. Oh well, can't beat the odds yet again.

Killakobe81
04-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Fuck the excuses yes we suck at the Rose Garden but when you are top 3 west you should win ther late in the season the Spurs did ...I am pissed off !!this plus the Bobcats & Grizz game and we fuckin are in 1st place excuse my cussing but this is frustrating ...i bet we beat the spurs and hornets and lose this shit ...whatever im Lakers do or die but i am officially saying we will NOT win it all i want is a 1st round win and a competitive 2nd round series ...also I hope Kobe doesnt get the MVP anymore so he comes out ready 2 destroy CP3 in the playoffs urrrrgggggh!!!!

Medvedenko
04-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Chill baby...we'll be allright.

Killakobe81
04-08-2008, 11:50 PM
and for all the haters that post Lakers are losing threads ...The spurs, suns, Hornets and Jazz will be the top 4 seeds, win their 1st round games, Timmy/Nash/CP3/Williams will finish in a 4 way tie for MVP and they will shut down the league hail Manu as the greatest thing since Jordan and the Spurs will win their 5th title*

*Based on much of the crap I see on here* BUT mad props to real fans who post honest and fair basketball insights the rest of yall dont no ish about real ball and just post with your heart not your heads ...

Killakobe81
04-08-2008, 11:55 PM
I appreciate the faith in our squad ...but i get sick of seeing lack luster efforts. Kobe showed some balls but he also bogged down the offense a bit ...i also get pissed at Phil why not play Sasha when he was the only one besides Kobe apllying decent ball pressure? Why not rest Fish for the playoffs as much as possible? Start Farmar and play Sasha as his backup ....top spot is probaly not ours now we only 1 game up on Phoenix ...arrrggghhh!
BUT i havent this pissed at the Lakers ina while so they must be pretty good last few years the only thing pissed me off was the lack of rotation on the tim Thomas 3 we SHOULD have beat Phoenix ...other than that i knew we were rebuilding ...

LakerMagic
04-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Fuck the excuses yes we suck at the Rose Garden but when you are top 3 west you should win ther late in the season the Spurs did ...I am pissed off !!this plus the Bobcats & Grizz game and we fuckin are in 1st place excuse my cussing but this is frustrating ...i bet we beat the spurs and hornets and lose this shit ...whatever im Lakers do or die but i am officially saying we will NOT win it all i want is a 1st round win and a competitive 2nd round series ...also I hope Kobe doesnt get the MVP anymore so he comes out ready 2 destroy CP3 in the playoffs urrrrgggggh!!!!

That'll motivate the hell out of Kobe. Yeah Im tired of losing to teams we should beat, but have faith. In a 7 game series we'll be alright.

Purple & Gold
04-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Lakers always lose in Portland for whatever reason. If it ain't in the playoffs I could care less.

urunobili
04-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Chill guys... it's YOUR time to knock the Suns out in the first round.. the third one is the charm remember?