PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage!!

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 08:19 AM
I got flipped off today on my way in to work by a jack ass that was driving under 30 in a 45 and was following too close. What the hell does he expect people to do. I flipped him back off naturally and told him to pull over. He didnt of course like the pansy ass that he is. What kind of road rage do you get and what is the worst that you have done?

sa_butta
04-09-2008, 08:27 AM
I just hate people who dont use turn signals, if you have a signal I will let you in. If you dont good luck fucker.

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 08:33 AM
ATRAIN is my hero.

katyon6th
04-09-2008, 08:34 AM
You told him to pull over? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhaahaa.

What the fuck is that all about? You get flipped off while driving and you want to fight the dumbass??? Get over it! I get flipped off all the time!

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 08:36 AM
^^^ Palabra.

i don't go looking for trouble. i gotta say you're not helping the problem by doing this. all i do is pray that the offender get in a wreck or get pulled over by a cop. :D

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 08:42 AM
You told him to pull over? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhaahaa.

What the fuck is that all about? You get flipped off while driving and you want to fight the dumbass??? Get over it! I get flipped off all the time!

Yeah I told him to pull over and if I wasnt running late for work I would have followed him for a while. If I got flipped off for something stupid I did on the road then ok fine I deserve it. Getting flipped off because the other driver is an idiot is another story.

stretch
04-09-2008, 08:43 AM
^^^ Palabra.

i don't go looking for trouble. i gotta say you're not helping the problem by doing this. all i do is pray that the offender get in a wreck or get pulled over by a cop. :D
that happened sorta to me. there was this guy who was driving like a fucking retard, and was swerving everywhere one night, so I quickly passed him, then he sped up, got in front of me, and slammed on his brakes, and I just went around him because I knew he was doing that in the first place, so he basically broke for nothing. then it was funny, because a friend was following me, and he saw what happened, and so he pulled in front of the guy and started going like 10 MPH in a 35, and would not let the guy pass him and kept pulling in front of him. Eventually the guy passed him and tried to slam his brakes on my friend, but my friend saw it coming as well and moved in time. by now, the guy was super pissed, and then at the next light, he pulled up next to me, rolled his window down, saw me laughing at him and how retarded he looked through the whole thing, and then he yelled at me to pull over. i gave him the finger and told him "fuck off faggot" then he tried to get in front of me and brake on me again, and i went around him again. then he for some reason decided to go like 80 in a 30, and gets pulled over.

idiot.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 08:45 AM
I especially think its funny when people lower their windows, throw the finger and dont even have the balls to look at you. Ill lower my window and yell at them to have the balls to throw the finger and look me in the face. I actually had a person pull over one time but when I got off the car they drove away. I don't get pissed off on the road often but if do, man up.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 08:47 AM
I've never noticed if anyone flips me off; I'm usually too busy talking or texting! :spin

Lebowski Brickowski
04-09-2008, 08:47 AM
I especially think its funny when people lower their windows, throw the finger and dont even have the balls to look at you. Ill lower my window and hell at them to have the balls to throw the finger and look me in the face. I actually had a person pull over one time but when I got off the car they drove away. I don't get pissed off on the road often but if do, man up.

Sounds like road rage happens to you quite a bit.

lebomb
04-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah I told him to pull over and if I wasnt running late for work I would have followed him for a while. If I got flipped off for something stupid I did on the road then ok fine I deserve it. Getting flipped off because the other driver is an idiot is another story.

You could have gotten killed over something really meaningless. Let that idiot wreck or get a ticket.....no need to risk your life over driving a car. :rolleyes

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 08:48 AM
^^^ Palabra.

passive-aggressive SOB

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 08:50 AM
You could have gotten killed over something really meaningless. Let that idiot wreck or get a ticket.....no need to risk your life over driving a car. :rolleyes

Yeah but that doesnt go through my head at that moment. I only follow under certain conditions.

spursfan09
04-09-2008, 08:50 AM
I try my best to stay away from all that. It's more anger and drama I do not need. I let people go in front of me when there is a long ass line of traffic. Whenever someone lets me cut I always wave. I think its cool to be nice when people find it so easy to be irritable in traffic.

sa_butta
04-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Yeah I told him to pull over and if I wasnt running late for work I would have followed him for a while. If I got flipped off for something stupid I did on the road then ok fine I deserve it. Getting flipped off because the other driver is an idiot is another story.Not smart, its really not worth it especially since you dont know who you are following or trying to pull out of the car. It would be fucked up if you got someone to pull over then they just shoot you down or beat your ass.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Sounds like road rage happens to you quite a bit.

Not really, it happens to some of my friends daily but I wouldn't even say its a weekly thing for me. I am a very defensive drive because of all the R Tards on the road but yeah im going to get pissed when I get flipped off for no reason.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 08:55 AM
I've never noticed if anyone flips me off; I'm usually too busy talking or texting! :spintypical woman driver.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 08:55 AM
I try my best to stay away from all that. It's more anger and drama I do not need. I let people go in front of me when there is a long ass line of traffic. Whenever someone lets me cut I always wave. I think its cool to be nice when people find it so easy to be irritable in traffic.

Oh im a nice driver dont get me wrong. Ill wave and let people in all day.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 08:56 AM
I've driven enough on the east coast to know it doesn't pay to get pissed off; just be nice, let everyone do whatever they want to do, and be merrily on my way. Unless everyone just chills out, NO ONE is going anywhere. In DC/Baltimore, folks kept lawn chairs in the back of the car for when a jam happens, you just get out and relax.

katyon6th
I hope you know that, ultimately, you look like the dumbass in situations like this.

Viva Las Espuelas
passive-aggressive SOBhey. what goes around comes around. look a nicole simpson.

spursfan09
04-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Oh im a nice driver dont get me wrong. Ill wave and let people in all day.

:lol oh ok at first I was getting scared to run into you on the road...

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 08:59 AM
Not smart, its really not worth it especially since you dont know who you are following or trying to pull out of the car. It would be fucked up if you got someone to pull over then they just shoot you down or beat your ass.

true but sometimes I can't help it and it doesnt help that I am not afraid of really anyone. I could have gotten shot when I was in NYC when some homeless guys started bumping into me. At that moment I pushed them back and started talking shit but afterwards I thought about it and was thinking damn this isnt really a place I should be acting like this.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 08:59 AM
i guess quoting is overrated.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 09:00 AM
hey. what goes around comes around. look a nicole simpson.

Oh no you didn't.....:nope

Ginofan
04-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Man, you people are effin' crazy! Tryin' to make people pull over and flippin the bird and all that....jeeezus someone could have a gun!

I get mad at people going under the speed limit and I'll admit...I get a little close, but if they don't move over then eff it I'll just go around. But damn I'm never going to try to fight the dumbasses!

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:01 AM
:lol oh ok at first I was getting scared to run into you on the road...

LOL dont worry im not THAT bad. My oldest sister does the same thing in Houston all the time. She is freaking crazy because most people pull over if a female tells them to and she bangs on their windows if they don't roll them down. Shit she even scares me!!

katyon6th
04-09-2008, 09:02 AM
I especially think its funny when people lower their windows, throw the finger and dont even have the balls to look at you. Ill lower my window and yell at them to have the balls to throw the finger and look me in the face. I actually had a person pull over one time but when I got off the car they drove away. I don't get pissed off on the road often but if do, man up.

I hope you know that, ultimately, you look like the dumbass in situations like this.

There we go.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:03 AM

There we go.

Yeah I know and Im ok with that.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 09:05 AM

There we go.

He's used to it.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:06 AM
that happened sorta to me. there was this guy who was driving like a fucking retard, and was swerving everywhere one night, so I quickly passed him, then he sped up, got in front of me, and slammed on his brakes, and I just went around him because I knew he was doing that in the first place, so he basically broke for nothing. then it was funny, because a friend was following me, and he saw what happened, and so he pulled in front of the guy and started going like 10 MPH in a 35, and would not let the guy pass him and kept pulling in front of him. Eventually the guy passed him and tried to slam his brakes on my friend, but my friend saw it coming as well and moved in time. by now, the guy was super pissed, and then at the next light, he pulled up next to me, rolled his window down, saw me laughing at him and how retarded he looked through the whole thing, and then he yelled at me to pull over. i gave him the finger and told him "fuck off faggot" then he tried to get in front of me and brake on me again, and i went around him again. then he for some reason decided to go like 80 in a 30, and gets pulled over.

idiot.

See things like this I wont even do, If someone cuts me off and drives away ill let it be, I wont follow them and cut them off back and forth because I am essentially putting others on the road at risk.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 09:08 AM
thank you

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 09:09 AM
ATRAIN, you should join forces with Ronaldo McDonald and become super crime fighting vigilantes.

You are both so brave, and apparently bullet proof.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 09:10 AM
ATRAIN, you should join forces with Ronaldo McDonald and become super crime fighting vigilantes.

You are both so brave, and apparently bullet proof.you should both get with backtobasics and see if this is a wise move

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:11 AM
you should both get with backtobasics and see if this is a wise move

The wifebeater?

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:12 AM

Ok but only if Ronaldo is MY sidekick. I have to be the main attraction.

mrsmaalox
The wifebeater?

He's the life-coach.

BacktoBasics
I was tailing my wife home and some dumb lesbo assfuck nearly ran her into oncoming traffic. I pulled up next to her and rolled down the window and asked her what her fucking problem was as I could see she was mowing down a nice big fatty burger. She sarcastically blurted out "I didn't fucking see her so fuck you what are you going to do about it".

I grabbed a half full, day old, warm tea in a big Bill Millers cup sitting in the holder right next to me. Popped the lid off and tossed it at her. It just clipped the top of her door and it went spinning into her car. Spewed sweet tea all over her, her fat girlfriend, her nice interior and little on the out side of the car. She went ape and shit and tried to get out of the car but failed to take her seatbelt off. She was fighting it for like 10 seconds and the light turned green and off I went happy as a clam.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:13 AM
He's the life-coach.

Ok im confused, who was the wifebeater?

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:14 AM
I was tailing my wife home and some dumb lesbo assfuck nearly ran her into oncoming traffic. I pulled up next to her and rolled down the window and asked her what her fucking problem was as I could see she was mowing down a nice big fatty burger. She sarcastically blurted out "I didn't fucking see her so fuck you what are you going to do about it".

I grabbed a half full, day old, warm tea in a big Bill Millers cup sitting in the holder right next to me. Popped the lid off and tossed it at her. It just clipped the top of her door and it went spinning into her car. Spewed sweet tea all over her, her fat girlfriend, her nice interior and little on the out side of car. She went ape and shit and tried to get out of the car but failed to take her seatbelt off. She was fighting it for like 10 seconds and the light turned green and off I went happy as a clam.

:worthy: :worthy:

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 09:15 AM

And you should be their arch nemesis. You could run around leaving a path of destruction everywhere you go! You probably kinda do that already.....

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Ok im confused, who was the wifebeater?he's both. plus he was campaign chairman of Ike Turner's '92 Presidential run.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Ok im confused, who was the wifebeater?

Same dude.

ATRAIN
And you should be their arch nemesis. You could run around leaving a path of destruction everywhere you go! You probably kinda do that already.....

Nah that wouldnt work pee wee is already scared of me.

mrsmaalox
he's both. plus he was campaign chairman of Ike Turner's '92 Presidential run.

:lol :lmao

peewee's lovechild
Ok but only if Ronaldo is MY sidekick. I have to be the main attraction.

I don't know about that.
He's already our resident Rambo.

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 09:19 AM

Yea, petrified.

You are, afterall, the second coming of Julio Cesar Chavez.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:20 AM
I don't know about that.
He's already our resident Rambo.

True plus he looks like Biff Tannen.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 09:23 AM
I think we should see pics of Atrain and Ronaldo in tights!!! :clap

Internet Toughguy
04-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Yea, petrified.

You are, afterall, the second coming of Julio Cesar Chavez.

Its not him you should be afraid of!!! Im watching you!!

katyon6th
04-09-2008, 09:26 AM
You're welcome.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:26 AM
I dont know much about this Ronaldo guy but I think I should join forces with Back to Basics.

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 09:27 AM
True plus he looks like Biff Tannen.

Didn't Biff get his ass kicked by Marty?

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Didn't Biff get his ass kicked by Marty?

No his crew jacked Marty up.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 09:33 AM
don't mention it.

maxpower
04-09-2008, 09:36 AM

I grabbed a half full, day old, warm tea in a big Bill Millers cup sitting in the holder right next to me. Popped the lid off and tossed it at her. It just clipped the top of her door and it went spinning into her car. Spewed sweet tea all over her, her fat girlfriend, her nice interior and little on the out side of the car. She went ape and shit and tried to get out of the car but failed to take her seatbelt off. She was fighting it for like 10 seconds and the light turned green and off I went happy as a clam.

fyi... you committed asssault.

but damn funny assault.
:toast

My peeve is no turn signals as previously posted.

And drivers who enter a freeway and immediately move to the fast lanes even though there are no cars impeding their way on the slow lanes...and to top it off they are not going any faster than the limit.

This morning actually a slow moving van gets on the freeway proceeds two lanes to the left sans lane change signal(luckily I passed it before it made it's lane change) and promptly slowed down traffic even though the slow lanes were clear.
These people should be shot(figuratively) they have no common sense and are oblivious to the world around them.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 09:43 AM
This morning some guy was real nice and told me my turn signal was out and I should fix it before I get a ticket. Then he offered to fix it for me; how sweet is that?

to21
04-09-2008, 09:48 AM
I used to have some fierce road rage. Till I almost beat a guy to death one night from a club.

Even till this day it's HARD for me not to say/do anything.

Kriz-Maxima
04-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Sounds like he wants to get laid. You go girl!

to21
04-09-2008, 09:49 AM
This morning some guy was real nice and told me my turn signal was out and I should fix it before I get a ticket. Then he offered to fix it for me; how sweet is that?He was trying to get in your pants.

Guys are not nice to women, unless there's something in it for them.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:50 AM
He was trying to get in your pants.

Guys are not nice to women, unless there's something in it for them.

Im sure he succeeded or she offered, one or the other.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Im sure he succeeded or she offered, one or the other.

Okay.....I'll remember that....

BacktoBasics
04-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Road Rage is fine but I just want to point out that there a ton of chics driving around horny as hell looking for some action. I refer to this as Road Hunting. Next time you pull up to a gal hit her up or at least toss up the eat pussy fingers and see if she bites. Sometimes they get all mad and flick you off or grab their cell phone, like calling someone will smash my game, but sometimes you meet a chic that loves the attention and is more than willing to pull over and let you get a free grab or two.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Okay.....I'll remember that....

pfffft no you won't the Alzheimer's will take care of that.

CuckingFunt
04-09-2008, 10:04 AM
I've never understood road rage. There are so many things in life that are more worthy of my ire than someone acting like a douche on the freeway.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Road Rage is fine but I just want to point out that there a ton of chics driving around horny as hell looking for some action. I refer to this as Road Hunting. Next time you pull up to a gal hit her up or at least toss up the eat pussy fingers and see if she bites. Sometimes they get all mad and flick you off or grab their cell phone, like calling someone will smash my game, but sometimes you meet a chic that loves the attention and is more than willing to pull over and let you get a free grab or two.

Road Hunting huh?

to21
04-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Road Rage is fine but I just want to point out that there a ton of chics driving around horny as hell looking for some action. I refer to this as Road Hunting. Next time you pull up to a gal hit her up or at least toss up the eat pussy fingers and see if she bites. Sometimes they get all mad and flick you off or grab their cell phone, like calling someone will smash my game, but sometimes you meet a chic that loves the attention and is more than willing to pull over and let you get a free grab or two.Sounds like maalox to me......she's always doing the universal cunnlingus sign to men she sees on the road.

So I hear.

BacktoBasics
04-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Road Hunting huh?I've gotten more action from the highway than I have at any bar. Its a much easier approach too. Nothing worse than feeling awkward at a bar after being shotguned down. Get the finger on the road and simply turn left and on to the next gal. Quantity of approaches will eventually pay off.

Spot a chic and just ease off the gas until she evens up to you. This works better if you're on her passanger side and you're in a truck so you can look down on her and see if she's got a workable figure depending on your tastes. Some chics just like getting checked out. Check with freeway workers they'll tell you the truth about getting flashed by female drivers all the time.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Sounds like maalox to me......she's always doing the universal cunnlingus sign to men she sees on the road.

So I hear.

:lmao !!!!!!

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Road Hunting huh?

Be sure to take notes Atrain

Jimcs50
04-09-2008, 01:02 PM
I got flipped off today on my way in to work by a jack ass that was driving under 30 in a 45 and was following too close. What the hell does he expect people to do. I flipped him back off naturally and told him to pull over. He didnt of course like the pansy ass that he is. What kind of road rage do you get and what is the worst that you have done?

How in the fuck is this possible. How can he be driving 30 in a 45 and also be riding up your ass, unless you were the one driving 30 in a 45, in which case, he had every right to flip you off.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 01:10 PM
How in the fuck is this possible. How can he be driving 30 in a 45 and also be riding up your ass, unless you were the one driving 30 in a 45, in which case, he had every right to flip you off.

Sorry that might have come out wrong he was going slow and I came up behind him because I was going 45, when the road split to 2 lanes I passed him and he flipped me off.

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Sorry that might have come out wrong he was going slow and I came up behind him because I was going 45, when the road split to 2 lanes I passed him and he flipped me off.

Was he an 80 year old man?

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Was he an 80 year old man?

Nope looked like 20's or 30's

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Nope looked like 20's or 30's

He was probably born in the 20s or 30s.

That maybe why you were so quick to put a beat down on him.

Don Quixote
04-09-2008, 01:15 PM
I just hate people who dont use turn signals, if you have a signal I will let you in.\

Yes. I hate that too.

Nobody in New Orleans uses turn signals. This is not a big deal when you're in a quiet neighborhood, but these people are also driving too fast, swerving in & out of traffic, are talking on the cell phone, have their bass turned up to 11, and are bussing the entire family around in their tricked-out 1985 Pontiac.

They're not being reckless, but they're endangering the lives of others.

TO TOP THAT: Some elderly out-of-towner cut across 3 lanes of traffic, hit the brakes, and stopped in front of me last month. I hit the brakes, but the pavement was slick and I rear-ended him. So who gets the ticket for reckless driving and has to appear in court? Your humble Don Quixote, that's who.

Jimcs50
04-09-2008, 01:24 PM

Ah, the true story comes out.

:lol

You are a tail gater and you deserved to get flipped off IMO. I hate tail gaters more than I hate child molesters, so I probably would have shot you dead, I have done that twice before, so watch yourself.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Ah, the true story comes out.

You are a tail gater and you deserved to get flipped off IMO. I hate tail gaters more than I hate child molesters, so I probably would have shot you dead, I have done that twice before, so watch yourself.

because I was going the speed limit and this jack ass wasn't. I came up behind him WHILE going the speed limit and I might have tailgated him for a few seconds. So if your on the road going BELOW the speed limit and I come up behind you, try and shoot me dead. Id love to see that.

desflood
04-09-2008, 01:32 PM
I saw something great the other day. Some idiot in a pickup ran through the flashing red lights of a stopped school bus (I HATE that), not realizing there was a cop about three cars behind him. I caught up with the two vehicles about a quarter of a mile later, just in time to see the cop hand the ticket through the pickup's window :clap

Now, I could have used that officer's help later in the day when I was almost run off the road (with all three kids in the car) by some dumb broad who was too busy TEXTING to actually watch where she was driving. Crazy @#$&* is lucky she didn't die that day.

Jimcs50
04-09-2008, 01:34 PM
because I was going the speed limit and this jack ass wasn't. I came up behind him WHILE going the speed limit and I might have tailgated him for a few seconds. So if your on the road going BELOW the speed limit and I come up behind you, try and shoot me dead. Id love to see that.

You are having a rage right now as we speak. damn dude, you need to chill out some, seriously.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 01:47 PM

You are having a rage right now as we speak. damn dude, you need to chill out some, seriously.

Its those damn Roids I tell you, I should rename this thread to ROID Rage

florige
04-09-2008, 02:48 PM

You PW and Midge might as well end all this nonsense and settle this rift in the ring. Battle Royale style!!

Phil Hellmuth
04-09-2008, 02:57 PM
I tend to not to do road-rage in LA county. There are just far too many people and gangsters who are willing to bust out there Guns on you. No Joke. There has been several cases this year in LA county. You got to be careful. My friends car got shot out on the freeway out here after he got an encounter of road rage.

be careful out there, its a cold, cold, cold world

Tres_Till_it_MHz
04-09-2008, 03:06 PM
If you invite someone over to the side of the road and approach their vehicle don't go crying to mama after you get some hot lead in your ass.

The CHL is like the lottery one day you might pick a winner.

Damn Katy is always on, girl gives me wood just reading her words of wisdom.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 03:07 PM
You PW and Midge might as well end all this nonsense and settle this rift in the ring. Battle Royale style!!

Midge and I signed a Peace Treaty and have agreed today to the terms hahaha.

atxrocker
04-09-2008, 03:08 PM
i used to have real bad road rage when i first started driving because there are lots of bad drivers in austin, but i've gotten used to it and don't bother getting pissed anymore.

florige
04-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Midge and I signed a Peace Treaty and have agreed today to the terms hahaha.

But yeah dude be careful with that pulling over stuff. I know that you may be pissed off, but there has been cases here where people have lost their life over that. People now-a-days are willing to pull the trigger before fighting man up these days.

boutons_
04-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Food fights are for pussies.

This is Texas, shoot 'em.

Shelly
04-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Some guy once thought my husband cut him off (whether he did or not, I don't know) and got all pissed and wanted to fight and started following him. He also had his girlfriend in the car...I'm sure she was totally impressed. My husband just ignored him and called our friend who is a cop. Our friend told my husband to go to the Prue substation. The idiot followed my husband all the way from Bandera Rd. to Prue and even followed my husband INTO the parking lot of the station only to be greeted by 5 cops.

Dumbass.

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 03:21 PM

I fight dirty.

ATRAIN would be a mess after I use my brass knuckles on his face.

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 03:22 PM
But yeah dude be careful with that pulling over stuff. I know that you may be pissed off, but there has been cases here where people have lost their life over that. People now-a-days are willing to pull the trigger before fighting man up these days.

That's why I tend to avoid all that shit.

I'm not as young as I used to be, and people don't man up anymore.

florige
04-09-2008, 03:35 PM
I fight dirty.

ATRAIN would be a mess after I use my brass knuckles on his face.

... :lol Thats why I said Battle Royale. Anything goes. You using your brass knuckles should compensate for A being all Barry Bond's up..

peewee's lovechild
04-09-2008, 03:41 PM
... :lol Thats why I said Battle Royale. Anything goes. You using your brass knuckles should compensate for A being all Barry Bond's up..

I'm sure I'd smuggle in a knife.

I would knife ATRAIN's face to shreds.

happy
04-09-2008, 03:45 PM
why speed when yullonly get there like 3 seconds faster dah?

Phil Hellmuth
04-09-2008, 03:58 PM
why speed when yullonly get there like 3 seconds faster dah?

i always thought that too, it's like that bumper sticker, "what's the point of speeding if you just leave 5 minutes earlier"

same result.

human nature/instinct is bad. human rationality is good.