PDA

View Full Version : Has anything like this happend to you

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 11:09 AM
I thought of this because of Los Spurs house story. Back a few years ago I dated this girl that used to say she would see ghosts and could "feel" the presence of ghosts and what not. I used to hear stories about her and her sister and those included witchcraft. She never told me anything about witchcraft or anything like that but would tell he she saw weird things in the house she was living in. Well she lived about 5 hours away so I hardly saw her but would come stay with me for weeks at a time. The weird thing was that after she would leave I would have crazy nightmares. Im not talking about like the nightmares you would have as kids and the odd thing was I could never remember them, but every night I would wake up terrified and freaked out. I would be in a cold sweat even though the ac was on and was scared to go back to sleep. I even woke up one night choking and in my nightmare I remember I was being choked by something which I didn't know what it was. She would make sure she would visit no later than a month. Well when I finally broke up with her after 1 month to the day I stopped having the nightmares. I don't believe in ghosts and what not but I feel like she had something to do with the nightmares. It was too weird and true story. Anyone have anything similar happen to them?

BacktoBasics
04-09-2008, 11:10 AM
All in your head

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 11:11 AM
All in your head

Yeah thats the only logical thing I could think of, but it was just too wierd. If the sex wasn't awesome with her I prob would have dumped her sooner hahaha.

Los Spurs
04-09-2008, 11:14 AM
My friend Anna's Mom used to do witchcraft all the time. Well, Anna always had nightmares and used to wake up screaming all the time. When her Mom passed away all that stopped. I used to hate spending a night at her house because I always heard the damn furniture moving around. I do believe that the withcraft had some effect to Anna's nightmares.

Summers
04-09-2008, 11:14 AM
I don't know about witches, but I believe in ghosts. I manage an apartment complex that I think is haunted. And I've known lots of people who have seen them, not just in the complex.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 11:15 AM
My friend Anna's Mom used to do witchcraft all the time. Well, Anna always had nightmares and used to wake up screaming all the time. When her Mom passed away all that stopped. I used to hate spending a night at her house because I always heard the damn furniture moving around. I do believe that the withcraft had some effect to Anna's nightmares.

Do you think that somehow it was related to my story? Sounds pretty similar.

Los Spurs
04-09-2008, 11:17 AM
I don't know about witches, but I believe in ghosts. I manage an apartment complex that I think is haunted. And I've known lots of people who have seen them, not just in the complex.

Is that apartment complex off of USAA blvd???

I used to date a guy who lived at an apartment off of that street. When I would go over, we would be watching TV and the lights would turn on and off all the time. Then while taking a shower one night, I came out and saw my clothes on the sink all wet. I FREAKED! and never went back, not even for the hot sex...

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 11:18 AM

I used to date a guy who lived at an apartment off of that street. When I would go over, we would be watching TV and the lights would turn on and off all the time. Then while taking a shower one night, I came out and saw my clothes on the sink all wet. I FREAKED! and never went back, not even for the hot sex...

Maybe there was a water leak in the bathroom or he got them wet on purpose so you could walk around naked.

Los Spurs
04-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Do you think that somehow it was related to my story? Sounds pretty similar.

Yes. I do believe that it had something to do with it.
I've heard some pretty scary stories that used to happen at my husband's grandma's house. The lady used to live by the Missions on the southside and she also did some witchcraft...

Summers
04-09-2008, 11:25 AM

No, San Marcos, but I dated a guy once who lived in a haunted apartment, too.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 11:26 AM
well a friend of mine told me of when he used to live in australia that him and his girlfriend had a ghost. apparently when they would go to sleep that they would both feel the end of the bad shake. as if someone was messing with their feet. his girlfriend thought he was in the bed. woke up to tell him to stop shaking, but he wasn't in bed. this went on for a while then they sold the bed and it stopped. fast forward about 5 years, 2 to 4 thousand miles, and he winds up in dallas. his new wife asked him in the morning if he was restless last night because she felt him shaking his feet all night. turns out he was sleeping on the couch that night. he told him the story about the bed in australia and she sold the bed the next day. no more shaking happened.

Los Spurs
04-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Maybe there was a water leak in the bathroom or he got them wet on purpose so you could walk around naked.

At first, I thought it was a joke out of his part. But that night I had sent him to HEB to pick up some cheese so that I can make nachos. I locked the door from inside so he had no way in unless I opened it. And he lived on the second floor so I really doubt he went in through a window.
After that incident, I stopped talking to him. I met up with his sister at the mall a couple of months after and she told me that he moved out from the apartment a few days after that incident happened because weird stuff started happening to him at that apartment.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 11:37 AM
well a friend of mine told me of when he used to live in australia that him and his girlfriend had a ghost. apparently when they would go to sleep that they would both feel the end of the bad shake. as if someone was messing with their feet. his girlfriend thought he was in the bed. woke up to tell him to stop shaking, but he wasn't in bed. this went on for a while then they sold the bed and it stopped. fast forward about 5 years, 2 to 4 thousand miles, and he winds up in dallas. his new wife asked him in the morning if he was restless last night because she felt him shaking his feet all night. turns out he was sleeping on the couch that night. he told him the story about the bed in australia and she sold the bed the next day. no more shaking happened.

wtf 2 different beds

Viva Las Espuelas
04-09-2008, 11:38 AM
wtf 2 different bedsyep and my friend never told his wife about that happening in australia until that morning.

Los Spurs
04-09-2008, 11:48 AM
yep and my friend never told his wife about that happening in australia until that morning.

That's scary.

happy
04-09-2008, 11:52 AM
very doubtful dah, m m mah brother sys that ghosts aren't even real dah

Los Spurs
04-09-2008, 11:59 AM
very doubtful dah, m m mah brother sys that ghosts aren't even real dah

But demons are :devil

Fillmoe
04-09-2008, 12:06 PM
0m8QUFKpLXQ

this man agrees that their are ghosts in the world....

MoSpur
04-09-2008, 12:44 PM
I think there are bad spirits. You have to be very careful who you have relationships with.

mrsmaalox
04-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Nothing like that has ever happened to me. And I'll just keep it that way, so none of you cursed mofos better come near my house!!! :makemyday

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I think there are bad spirits. You have to be very careful who you have relationships with.

You know I used to think that maybe she put some sort of spell on me so I wouldn't cheat on her. LOL if that was the spell then she sucked at it because it didn't work.

LuvBones
04-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Ewww, thanks for freaking me out atrain!! I'm at work alone and this building freaks me out! My boss does all this weird reiki chants and stuff in here, and she's always talking about the energy in here. It's weird. The other day when i was alone, I swear one of the patient rooms was closed one minute.. and the next minute i walked by it was open!! That door creaks when it opens, so not only did it open, it opened silently!!! I left early that day, lol.

Severus Snape
04-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Don't listen to the toerag below me......

Harry Potter
04-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Yes this has happened to me......... not from a girlfriend though.

You might be a horcrux dude...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-09-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm guessing it was her you were reacting to, not ghosts.

This bit: "I even woke up one night choking and in my nightmare I remember I was being choked by something which I didn't know what it was." I used to get the same thing - waking up in the middle of the night terrified, paralysed and unable to breathe. Sometimes I'd wake up and it would take a minute or two before I could breathe again so I'd be gasping when I finally could. It's called "night terrors" and is not uncommon:

http://www.nightterrors.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror

I had them for about 6 months arpound the unhappiest time in my life, haven't had them since.

ATRAIN
04-09-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm guessing it was her you were reacting to, not ghosts.

This bit: "I even woke up one night choking and in my nightmare I remember I was being choked by something which I didn't know what it was." I used to get the same thing - waking up in the middle of the night terrified, paralysed and unable to breathe. Sometimes I'd wake up and it would take a minute or two before I could breathe again so I'd be gasping when I finally could. It's called "night terrors" and is not uncommon:

http://www.nightterrors.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror

I had them for about 6 months arpound the unhappiest time in my life, haven't had them since.

but I wasnt unhappy at that time.

marini martini
04-09-2008, 09:19 PM
but I wasnt unhappy at that time.

By any chance wuz your g.f.'s name Marie Lavoux(sp?)