PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Mavs fans...

lonestr
04-09-2008, 12:36 PM
You are about to face San Antonio in the first round. Stop with the "We beat you two years ago" flap and concentrate on the team that stands before you.

That has always been your problem. That was a different team as well, so if you think that having beaten the Spurs two years ago gives you the reason to defeat us again; then you've already lost!

Your team is fighting to maintain the seventh slot. You are having trouble defeating .500+ teams as of yet, and you think you can face the Spurs easily simply because of something you BARELY accomplished two years ago. Remember, it wasn't the beat down you people come in here and claim that you did. Sure, you remember. I promise that if Dallas truly face our Spurs in the first round, Mark Cuban will dismantle the team after we dispose of you in 5.

San Antonio Spurs - dismantling teams since 1999.

Findog
04-09-2008, 12:40 PM
You are about to face San Antonio in the first round. Stop with the "We beat you two years ago" flap and concentrate on the team that stands before you.

That has always been your problem. That was a different team as well, so if you think that having beaten the Spurs two years ago gives you the reason to defeat us again; then you've already lost!

Your team is fighting to maintain the seventh slot. You are having trouble defeating .500+ teams as of yet, and you think you can face the Spurs easily simply because of something you BARELY accomplished two years ago. Remember, it wasn't the beat down you people come in here and claim that you did. Sure, you remember. I promise that if Dallas truly face our Spurs in the first round, Mark Cuban will dismantle the team after we dispose of you in 5.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 12:44 PM
You guys still have no answer for Dirk and Josh Howard. We aren't afraid of your team. You had a better team 2 years ago as well.

spursfan09
04-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Oh and you have an answer for Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobil? You had an answer for Tony Parker, with Harris, but now (I love kidd and everything), Tony P is going to run circles around him.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 12:52 PM
You guys still have no answer for Dirk and Josh Howard. We aren't afraid of your team. You had a better team 2 years ago as well.

If that's true, then how do you account for our Championship of last season? Having no fear for the San Antonio Spurs will be your undoing. San Antonio measures each opponent and grinds out a strategy to beat that team. The Mavs rely on performances of two years past and end up flat on their faces. "I don't get it, they have no answer for Dirk or Howard?" will be your written on a tombstone after this year.

cash459
04-09-2008, 12:54 PM
sorry findog....that is not the way we all are......

JK2
04-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Kidd cannot run with quick guards, but overall he is a better and smarter defender than Harris. Defense isn't measured in flops per game.

Findog
04-09-2008, 12:59 PM

Yeah, I know, I'd rather talk hoops than smack, not the least of which is that as a Mavs fan, there's very little smack to talk!

stretch
04-09-2008, 01:00 PM

just when i thought you werent one of these oversensitive noobs, you go and post a thread like this.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:02 PM

I'll just say what I said in the other umpteen Spurs-Mavs threads:

The Spurs are vulnerable, they're basically Tim, Manu and a bag of shit, but that's good enough to make a deep run regardless. Dallas has as good a shot as anybody to beat them, but some of Kidd's strengths are neutered against a team like San Antonio that has excellent transition defense and can make sure the ball is funneled to him to shoot in half-court sets. The Spurs still don't have any answer for Dirk and that's what will keep the Mavs competitive, but I would say Spurs in six. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:03 PM
If that's true, then how do you account for our Championship of last season? Having no fear for the San Antonio Spurs will be your undoing. San Antonio measures each opponent and grinds out a strategy to beat that team. The Mavs rely on performances of two years past and end up flat on their faces. "I don't get it, they have no answer for Dirk or Howard?" will be your written on a tombstone after this year.

PHXSpursFan
04-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Mavs have fans? LOL

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Mavs have fans? LOL

We sell out our playoff games, which is more than you can say for Spurs fans.

monosylab1k
04-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Spurs in 5.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Spurs in 5.

More like Spurs in 3. Hell, let's just play the series on NBA2K8 and go with those results.

41times
04-09-2008, 01:17 PM

Our team is better than it was 2 years ago. Yours is older and worse.
We have a point guard that averaged a Triple Double in the Playoffs last year.
Damp is playing the best ball of his career.
Dirk is getting healthy and kills you anyway.
Josh Howard is in his prime now and plays great against you.
Jet has found his shot.
Stack will be back for the playoffs.

You know the more i think about it, 5 games does sound about right. Dallas in 5.

All trash talking aside, this is my dream matchup. I want the Mavs to play the Spurs because i am confident we can beat you. But i know for sure that it will be another GREAT serieis. What sux is that 1 really, really good team is not moving on to the 2nd round and that's too bad.

monosylab1k
04-09-2008, 01:17 PM
If the Mavs could just forfeit the series without playing a game I'd be happy with that. No point subjecting anybody on the team to unnecessary injuries.

to21
04-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Do you blame them? Beating us two years ago was their championship.

Don't you remember how it felt when you beat your big brother for the first time?

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:19 PM
If the Mavs could just forfeit the series without playing a game I'd be happy with that. No point subjecting anybody on the team to unnecessary injuries.

It would be unfortunate if any of the Spurs were to suffer nagging injuries like a slight ankle sprain, or get unnecessarily fatigued from having to play too many games before facing off against the Lakers. We want them to be at their best against the LA/Phoenix winner, so Dallas should graciously forfeit the first-round series.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Do you blame them? Beating us two years ago was their championship.

It was?

lonestr
04-09-2008, 01:20 PM
I'll just say what I said in the other umpteen Spurs-Mavs threads:

The Spurs are vulnerable, they're basically Tim, Manu and a bag of shit, but that's good enough to make a deep run regardless. Dallas has as good a shot as anybody to beat them, but some of Kidd's strengths are neutered against a team like San Antonio that has excellent transition defense and can make sure the ball is funneled to him to shoot in half-court sets. The Spurs still don't have any answer for Dirk and that's what will keep the Mavs competitive, but I would say Spurs in six. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Damn, you act as if Dirk is the only player San Antonio has trouble with. Spurs have a heck of a time with almost every team in the Western Conference because they have that one player we have no answer for. Do you really want me to tell you who they are? Point is, this is a team sport. Dirk has already proven he can't carry a team to the Finals. The spurs depend on each other despite having Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. Hell, Finely bailed us out of some serious situations.

PHXSpursFan
04-09-2008, 01:20 PM

Congratulations. How many championships has that gotten them?

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Damn, you act as if Dirk is the only player San Antonio has trouble with. Spurs have a heck of a time with almost every team in the Western Conference because they have that one player we have no answer for. Do you really want me to tell you who they are? Point is, this is a team sport. Dirk has already proven he can't carry a team to the Finals. The spurs depend on each other despite having Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. Hell, Finely bailed us out of some serious situations.

to21
04-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Congratulations. How many championships has that gotten them?:lmao
What are we talking 'bout here....sellouts?

Sellouts?

We talking 'bout sellouts?

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Congratulations. How many championships has that gotten them?

Who said anything about comparing trophy cases? Spurs have 4 more than the Mavs.

I'm just a little curious as to why you feel the need to call out another fanbase for lack of support when your team can't even sell out the fucking western conference finals.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 01:24 PM
It was?

No.No. say it like this... It was!!

Jack Sommersset
04-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Everyone.......... Quit saying..We , I, Us, as if you are playing on the basketball team. You are fans. Not professional basketball players. I don't care what team you are a fan of. Think about it.

Mavericks in 6. I think Kidd will eat Parkers lunch plus Dirk plays great against them. Just a prediction for what would be a great first round match. For the record I doubt any of these teams will reach finals!

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:25 PM
:lmao
What are we talking 'bout here....sellouts?

Sellouts?

We talking 'bout sellouts?

Yes, AI, we are talking about sellouts, since Mavs fans are being called out for not supporting their team. A little curious coming from fans that can't be bothered to go watch their team play in the conference finals.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:26 PM
No.No. say it like this... It was!!

PHXSpursFan
04-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Sellouts!!! LMFAO

lonestr
04-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Everyone.......... Quit saying..We , I, Us, as if you are playing on the basketball team. You are fans. Not professional basketball players. I don't care what team you are a fan of. Think about it.

Mavericks in 6. I think Kidd will eat Parkers lunch plus Dirk plays great against them. Just a prediction for what would be a great first round match. For the record I doubt any of these teams will reach finals!

Oh great, now the Grizzly fans are coming out of the woodwork. :rolleyes

Jack Sommersset
04-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh great, now the Grizzly fans are coming out of the woodwork. :rolleyes

Not a fan of any particular team. I had to pick one to register.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Sellouts!!! LMFAO

"Mavs have fans? LOL"

Coming from Spurs fans, this is just precious. You have a dynasty on your hands and it seems like the city of San Antonio couldn't care less. And you have the nerve to call us out for not supporting our team. We'll see where you cockroaches scurry to when Duncan retires.

stretch
04-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Dirk has already proven he can't carry a team to the Finals.
Actually, he did.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Findog, eatin' your lunch from a single bowl in your parents basement, where you're livin', happy, fat, and optuse. Cuz you ain't got no girlfriend. You ain't got no sense, and what's worse, your forty-three.

Can you please grow up!!

stretch
04-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Sellouts!!! LMFAO
umm... you were the one that started the discussion about fans. he said that in no way shape or form talking about the Dallas Mavericks. It was about the Dallas Mavericks fans. but you are obviously too fucking stupid to realize that it was YOU who started that.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Findog, eatin' your lunch from a single bowl in your parents basement, where you're livin', happy, fat, and optuse. Cuz you ain't got no girlfriend. You ain't got no sense, and what's worse, your forty-three.

Can you please grow up!!

Optuse?

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:36 PM
umm... you were the one that started the discussion about fans. he said that in no way shape or form talking about the Dallas Mavericks. It was about the Dallas Mavericks fans. but you are obviously too fucking stupid to realize that it was YOU who started that.

It's called being able to dish it out but then changing the subject.

Trainwreck2100
04-09-2008, 01:37 PM

There's just been too many playoff games, it's tough to go to all of them, know what I'm saying?

lonestr
04-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Actually, he did.

WOW, you are actually going to pull the "Dirk carried this team to the Finals" ploy. As I recall, didn't he beat the shit out of the exercise bike when they lost to the Heat in the Finals?

Quite an accomplishment of that's how you intend to use it.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:39 PM

This is comic gold. I make a prediction of Spurs in 6 games, and Fatty Tattoo Sleeves has to write me an essay about how I'm wrong because, uh, the Spurs are going to beat the Mavericks?

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:40 PM
There's just been too many playoff games, it's tough to go to all of them, know what I'm saying?

It says your fanbase has gotten lazy and complacent. Hey, I'm not saying I wouldn't trade places, because that would mean we'd have something to put in our trophy case, but it's a little stupid to call out other fans for not supporting their team.

Condemned 2 HelLA
04-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Can't we all just get along..........and go back to bashing the myopic Lamer fans?

Trainwreck2100
04-09-2008, 01:47 PM
It says your fanbase has gotten lazy and complacent. Hey, I'm not saying I wouldn't trade places, because that would mean we'd have something to put in our trophy case, but it's a little stupid to call out other fans for not supporting their team.

More to the point, when we voted for the arena we mortgaged our seats to the corporations, gone are the days of $20 nosebleed seats and it didn't sell out because people thought that it had sold out in 15 minutes, like all other playoff games.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Can't we all just get along..........and go back to bashing the myopic Lamer fans?

There's only one thing that can bring together Mavs and Spurs fans in perfect harmony, and it's these douchenozzles:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/images/photos/2007/06/13/f762fppa.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2248/1563288886_a1b2713faf_o.jpg

http://www.salem-news.com/spimg/february72008/shaq-suns.jpg

ancestron
04-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Ah, Mavs-Spurs smack....

...the new chapter begins....

I will agree that one game not selling out in the WCF was pretty fucking lame. Not making excuses, but part of the reason it didn't sell out is because it was incorrectly reported to have already been sold out. And IIRC it was only a few hundred seats shy of a sell out.

to21
04-09-2008, 01:54 PM
There's only one thing that can bring together Mavs and Spurs fans in perfect harmony, and it's these douchenozzles:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2248/1563288886_a1b2713faf_o.jpg

Hey it's Kriss from Kriss-Kross. Or is that Kross?

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Ah, Mavs-Spurs smack....

...the new chapter begins....

I will agree that one game not selling out in the WCF was pretty fucking lame. Not making excuses, but part of the reason it didn't sell out is because it was incorrectly reported to have already been sold out. And IIRC it was only a few hundred seats shy of a sell out.

Well, it's equally as lame to call us out as well. Just saying, have all your windows boarded up before you start throwing stones.

Findog
04-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey it's Kriss from Kriss-Kross. Or is that Kross?

Of course, Amare thinks he's "hard," when in reality he's a huge fucking dork.

PHXSpursFan
04-09-2008, 01:58 PM
OK you Mav fans win. We should all be fans of some crappy no win team, because you sell out playoff games. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Findog
04-09-2008, 02:00 PM
OK you Mav fans win. We should all be fans of some crappy no win team, because you sell out playoff games. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Nah, just don't be a cuntrag no matter who you root for, which is something you could work on.

WildcardManu
04-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Of course, Amare thinks he's "hard," when in reality he's a huge fucking dork.

Looks like a huge momma's boy who still lets her dress him in a way she thinks cool was the style of 15 years ago or so.

dieman8686
04-09-2008, 02:02 PM
WOW, you are actually going to pull the "Dirk carried this team to the Finals" ploy. As I recall, didn't he beat the shit out of the exercise bike when they lost to the Heat in the Finals?

Dirk has already proven he can't carry a team to the Finals
As I recall, that is what you stated...so yes he has proven to "carry a team to the Finals". Now if you said Dirk can't carry a team to a championship thats a different story. Facts please...or look at what you phrase and post. :drunk

Findog
04-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Looks like a huge momma's boy who still lets her dress him in a way she thinks cool was the style of 15 years ago or so.

/Afraid to say anything...

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=carrie+stoudemire&btnG=Google+Search

Gino
04-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Its WAAAYYYYY too early to be looking at playoff matchups.

The Spurs could still end up the fifth seed without homecourt advantage if they lose to the Suns and Jazz.

stretch
04-09-2008, 02:27 PM

umm... you said he has not carried his team to the finals, when in fact, he did. you never said anything about winning the finals.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Damn, I've been stressed out working with CBS on the Final Four tourney. This is the thing I needed most. Get things going with Mavericks fans. I wanted to mix it up with Suns fan but decided on Dallas since they the likely team to face in the first round.

You guys have no idea how good it feels to be a Spurs fan, much less a fan supporting a Championship team.

Are you ready to RRUUMMBBLLEE!!!

lonestr
04-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Its WAAAYYYYY too early to be looking at playoff matchups.

The Spurs could still end up the fifth seed without homecourt advantage if they lose to the Suns and Jazz.

The Spurs don't care what seed they fall into. The best usually don't. They understand that it takes one loss to lose the HCA.

Findog
04-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Damn, I've been stressed out working with CBS on the Final Four tourney. This is the thing I needed most. Get things going with Mavericks fans. I wanted to mix it up with Suns fan but decided on Dallas since they the likely team to face in the first round.

You guys have no idea how good it feels to be a Spurs fan, much less a fan supporting a Championship team.

Are you ready to RRUUMMBBLLEE!!!

lonestr
04-09-2008, 03:18 PM
umm... you said he has not carried his team to the finals, when in fact, he did. you never said anything about winning the finals.

Fine, so lets parse our words why don't we. If I say carry a team, I mean all the way.

hater
04-09-2008, 03:22 PM

well said. Mavs are a shell of that team 2 years ago

Trainwreck2100
04-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Fine, so lets parse our words why don't we. If I say carry a team, I mean all the way.

Then next time say "through the finals"

lonestr
04-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Then next time say "through the finals"

Dude, I'm not going to write my posts to be spot on record because some don't get the gist of what I'm saying. Dirkalicious, cannot carry a team; no he can't lead his team to win a Championship.

I tell you what. Let Dallas win a Championship, then we can all have a freakin debate as to who actually lead the team into victory. I know, I know. I't's a pipe dream. But think about it.

Findog
04-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Dude, I'm not going to write my posts to be spot on record because some don't get the gist of what I'm saying. Dirkalicious, cannot carry a team; no he can't lead his team to win a Championship.

I tell you what. Let Dallas win a Championship, then we can all have a freakin debate as to who actually lead the team into victory. I know, I know. I't's a pipe dream. But think about it.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 03:45 PM

Your Bernie Mac take pretty much defines your feeble minded approach to engage in a quid pro quo in this forum.

So take you sorry ass upstairs to your mommy and daddy's bathroom and take a giant shit to help you clear your mind. Then maybe you have something to say other than regurgitate the same drivel over and over again.

Findog
04-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Your Bernie Mac take pretty much defines your feeble minded approach to engage in a quid pro quo in this forum.

http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/e5a4/screens_feature-39723.jpeg

remingtonbo2001
04-09-2008, 03:58 PM
:lol And the cult lives on....

lonestr
04-09-2008, 03:58 PM
http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/e5a4/screens_feature-39723.jpeg

AAWW Findog, aren't you the adorable one. Here, try this one:

"Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it people like me."
-Stuart Smalley

Findog
04-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I hope I never visit San Antonio and run into Fatty Tattoo Sleeves. Man, that dude is HARD.

Findog
04-09-2008, 04:01 PM
AAWW Findog, aren't you the adorable one. Here, try this one:

"Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it people like me."
-Stuart Smalley

http://www.crowncombo.com/articles/2006/027_kfcbowls/bowl.jpg

remingtonbo2001
04-09-2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.crowncombo.com/articles/2006/027_kfcbowls/bowl.jpg

PWND

stretch
04-09-2008, 04:05 PM

lonestr
04-09-2008, 04:06 PM
I hope I never visit San Antonio and run into Fatty Tattoo Sleeves. Man, that dude is HARD.

Damn homey, I've been to Dallas and I said the same thing about your women. In fact, there was a whole gaggle trying to learn the parade route in 2006 finals when the Mavericks were up 2-0 against the heat.

Findog
04-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Damn homey, I've been to Dallas and I said the same thing about your women. In fact, there was a whole gaggle trying to learn the parade route in 2006 finals when the Mavericks were up 2-0 against the heat.

Ooh! Total Burn! You forgot to throw in these two pictures:

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/05/cubanowned.jpg

http://www.allcanes.com/blog/uploaded_images/heat_champs-777955.jpg

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 04:11 PM
The Mavs don't need to have an answer for every player on our team, just like we don't have to for theirs. The only player we cannot guard on the Mavs is Dirk and the only player on our team the Mavs can't guard is Duncan. We've shut down Terry and Howard before, and they've shut down Parker and Ginobili before.

I think it was mavsfan1000 that made the comment that we aren't as good as we were two years ago....I disagree. Parker is better, Ginobili is better, Duncan is the same monster. We have better role players in Thomas, Oberto, Udoka, etc. The Mavs on the other hand aren't as good as they were 2 years ago. All I know is the Spurs are better than the Mavs; I just hope that equates to a series victory over them.

Findog
04-09-2008, 04:13 PM
The Mavs don't need to have an answer for every player on our team, just like we don't have to for theirs. The only player we cannot guard on the Mavs is Dirk and the only player on our team the Mavs can't guard is Duncan. We've shut down Terry and Howard before, and they've shut down Parker and Ginobili before.

I think it was mavsfan1000 that made the comment that we aren't as good as we were two years ago....I disagree. Parker is better, Ginobili is better, Duncan is the same monster. We have better role players in Thomas, Oberto, Udoka, etc. The Mavs on the other hand aren't as good as they were 2 years ago. All I know is the Spurs are better than the Mavs; I just hope that equates to a series victory over them.

ah, finally the non-retard Spurs fans show up.

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm sorry but I hate ignorant posts by Spurs fans. I love the Spurs and I hate the Mavs but come on, the Mavs have played both Parker and Ginobili well this season. On the flip side, I've liked how the Spurs have played Howard and Terry too. Like I said, I think the Spurs are better than the Mavs (and for once I really mean that with confidence), however, that doesn't mean the Spurs will win the series. The Mavs probably play us the toughest in the conference. I don't care who is better than who in the West, when it comes down to it, the Mavs play us tough. And they are the only current team in the West that has beaten us in the playoffs (The Lakers have a completely different team...or else I would mention them)

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm sorry but I hate ignorant posts by Spurs fans. I love the Spurs and I hate the Mavs but come on, the Mavs have played both Parker and Ginobili well this season. On the flip side, I've liked how the Spurs have played Howard and Terry too. Like I said, I think the Spurs are better than the Mavs (and for once I really mean that with confidence), however, that doesn't mean the Spurs will win the series. The Mavs probably play us the toughest in the conference. I don't care who is better than who in the West, when it comes down to it, the Mavs play us tough. And they are the only current team in the West that has beaten us in the playoffs (The Lakers have a completely different team...or else I would mention them)
I agree that the Spurs are overall the better team but sometimes matchups make a bigger decision in the series than overall ability. We like playing against your team for whatever reason. Dirk gets to rest on defense for the most part as well as Josh Howard. Spurs like to play small ball against us. All these things can equate to an upset.

monosylab1k
04-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I agree that the Spurs are overall the better team but sometimes matchups make a bigger decision in the series than overall ability. We like playing against your team for whatever reason. Dirk gets to rest on defense for the most part as well as Josh Howard. Spurs like to play small ball against us. All these things can equate to an upset.
Even without God and God 2?

Oh, and hi there Bulls fan.

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Even without God and God 2?

Oh, and hi there Bulls fan.
Yes we are better with Harris and Diop but still capable of winning against San Antonio. Don't you think? I mean we traded our whole future for Kidd. At least we could get something out of him though he will be 35 soon.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 04:50 PM
ah, finally the non-retard Spurs fans show up.

Non-Retard? Dude check half your posts. I was beginning to think you have a pistol grip penis with all the repetitive pleasuring you do in that basement of yours. Stuttering seem to be your affliction.

mexicanjunior
04-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I would really like to avoid the Mavs in the first round, they seem to be getting their act together at the right time. The Rockets, Nuggets (again) or Warriors would be my preferred 1st round matchup. Still, if we did play the Mavs, I'd go Spurs in 6, mainly due to the home court advantage and the fact that the Mavs do not have anyone in the middle to guard Duncan outside of Dampier. Once he gets into foul trouble, which he usually does against the Spurs, they will really have a hard time matching up...

Findog
04-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Non-Retard? Dude check half your posts. I was beginning to think you have a pistol grip penis with all the repetitive pleasuring you do in that basement of yours. Stuttering seem to be your affliction.

In honor of our newest Spurstalk member Fatty Tattoo Sleeves

manufor3
04-09-2008, 04:55 PM
their names are bruce and ime

Holmes_Fans
04-09-2008, 04:57 PM
We sell out meaninless regular season games, which is more then they can say for the finals.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 05:00 PM
With all the Mavericks fans coming into this forum, I wondered what brings them here considering the history of the Mavs for the past two years. I've come to conclude that they are here because they are in fact sick and tired of their own forums. Half the topics are either firing Avery, or how badly their starters are playing.

I don't go to other forums and yank on a fans chain just to talk shit. I can do that in my own forum with like minded posters and enjoy our team.

jack0fspeed
04-09-2008, 05:04 PM

Dirk proved he can lead his team to a championship in 2006. If Bennett Salvatore doesn't make the worst call in the history of the league, then the Mavs win game 5 on Dirk's game winning shot. They probably go on to win the series.

Just because a bad call decided that game doesn't mean that what Dirk did should be sold short.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 05:16 PM
In honor of our newest Spurstalk member Fatty Tattoo Sleeves

Hey Finfag, you want to make this personal, you've come to the right person.

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to skull fuck you in this forum. I'm not newest anything you insidious slug. Just because you grew up in a dysfunctional household where your momma had fatty arms riddled in tattoos does not extend your wit beyond creativity. For all we know you're just a malingerer with deep seeded lust for soft weak boy-men.

Typical that we get the real geniuses from Dallas who have to have their fifteen minutes of fame but can't nut-up to rob a bank or take hostages. You feel the need to come in here and flaunt your Mavericks support and in your own inferiority tell us how great the team is then be ignorant of the historical choke job of the last two season.

You are the reason Dallas is so screwed up in the first place.

cash459
04-09-2008, 05:49 PM

:toast :clap :toast :clap

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:00 PM

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to skull fuck you in this forum. I'm not newest anything you insidious slug. Just because you grew up in a dysfunctional household where your momma had fatty arms riddled in tattoos does not extend your wit beyond creativity. For all we know you're just a malingerer with deep seeded lust for soft weak boy-men.

Typical that we get the real geniuses from Dallas who have to have their fifteen minutes of fame but can't nut-up to rob a bank or take hostages. You feel the need to come in here and flaunt your Mavericks support and in your own inferiority tell us how great the team is then be ignorant of the historical choke job of the last two season.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 06:01 PM

I too have no use for dick-lickers as yourself. You and FinFag seem to be a nice couple. You don't impress me and I sure as hell consider you a weak individual especially with your "I love Spurs and Hate Mavs" mantra. You seem like a queer fella, unless your a woman. For you to stick up for your man Finfag says it all. You've never fought hard for something you believe in. Posting in this forum is something chic for you.

How sweet that you must side yourself with a Mavericks fan. I'm sure you consider Al Quaida as freedom fighters and therefore sensitive to their cause.

Pussy!

cash459
04-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Fin, just let it ride. He's doing the same thing that the laker trolls do. trying to stir the pot and not providing anything of substance to a true discussion.

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:08 PM
I too have no use for dick-lickers as yourself. You and FinFag seem to be a nice couple. You don't impress me and I sure as hell consider you a weak individual especially with your "I love Spurs and Hate Mavs" mantra. You seem like a queer fella, unless your a woman. For you to stick up for your man Finfag says it all. You've never fought hard for something you believe in. Posting in this forum is something chic for you.

How sweet that you must side yourself with a Mavericks fan. I'm sure you consider Al Quaida as freedom fighters and therefore sensitive to their cause.

Pussy!

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Findog is one of the better, if not the most intelligent, Mavs fans around here. Just because he isn't going to praise the Spurs endlessly doesn't mean he is stupid or a troll.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Fin, just let it ride. He's doing the same thing that the laker trolls do. trying to stir the pot and not providing anything of substance to a true discussion.

AAAWWW, you are too sweet Cash459. I'm a Spurs fan and registered member, not a troll. Oh please get up off your knees and finally bent over for Fin. This love affair needs to be shared with the networks. If I give you an address, will you come to my office and i'd be more than happy to shoot this epic love affair with your Mavs fan.

C'mon Finfag, only you can goad your sweet cheeks to do this since it's you who seems to be the bull dyke of the duo.

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Findog is one of the better, if not the most intelligent, Mavs fans around here. Just because he isn't going to praise the Spurs endlessly doesn't mean he is stupid or a troll.
I disagree. He might not troll that much but he is not exactly the smartest poster and sucks up to monosylab1k who is a troll.

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:19 PM

Thanks td..I've always respected you.

And BTW,I'm Fin's troll

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 06:21 PM
I disagree. He might not troll that much but he is not exactly the smartest poster and sucks up to monosylab1k who is a troll.

Too bad for you.

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks td..I've always respected you.

And BTW,I'm Fin's troll

:tu

I figured because you logged in just to post that ridiculous saying :lol

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Too bad for you.
Yeah I wish we had smarter mavs posters here. A couple are ok though. Just not the main ones.

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Yeah I wish we had smarter mavs posters here. A couple are ok though. Just not the main ones.

At least we ARE mavs fans...not some stupid Bandwagonning Bulls fan.I recommend you ask Kori to change your name to Blazersfan1000,they're the new up and coming team!

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 06:25 PM
At least we ARE mavs fans...not some stupid Bandwagonning Bulls fan.I recommend you ask Kori to change your name to Blazersfan1000,they're the new up and coming team!
You got me all wrong. I'm not leaving the Mavs. I will forever be here whether you like it or not.

Xylus
04-09-2008, 06:26 PM
The only thing worse than a trolling homer is a belligerent, trolling homer.

Fuck you, lonestr.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 06:27 PM

Then explain half the childish posts he made in this thread that makes him look like retarded ass. In case you haven't realized, this is a Spurs forum. I'm a Spurs fan. If Findog is your favorite Mavs fan, then you go to his forum and play nice. I could care less about who is cool despite being another teams fan if they're going to pull the shit he's pulled. An intelligent Mavs fan, fuck you, as a businessman who has met Mark Cuban in person is proof there is no such animal. Fuck you Findog. Fuck you Cash459. Fuck all you Mavs sympathizers. I tried to befriend Mavs fans in the past and all I got was heartache. Beginning with Mark Cuban down to the slime who wears MFFL t-shirts to the local brothel, Kiss my brown mexican ass.

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 06:28 PM
lonestr is the new Spursdynasty I guess. lol

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Then explain half the childish posts he made in this thread that makes him look like retarded ass. In case you haven't realized, this is a Spurs forum. I'm a Spurs fan. If Findog is your favorite Mavs fan, then you go to his forum and play nice. I could care less about who is cool despite being another teams fan if they're going to pull the shit he's pulled. An intelligent Mavs fan, fuck you, as a businessman who has met Mark Cuban in person is proof there is no such animal. Fuck you Findog. Fuck you Cash459. Fuck all you Mavs sympathizers. I tried to befriend Mavs fans in the past and all I got was heartache. Beginning with Mark Cuban down to the slime who wears MFFL t-shirts to the local brothel, Kiss my brown mexican ass.

What do you expect him to say when you posted this:

You insulted his team, do you expect to just say "Oh yeah, you're right, Spurs in 5!"? If someone posted that about the Spurs, you would go on one of your belligerent rants...oh wait, you already did.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 06:33 PM
The only thing worse than a trolling homer is a belligerent, trolling homer.

Fuck you, lonestr.

No, fuck you creepo. You are just as bad as a Mavs fuck. I will get you later. I'm too busy laying deep and hard into these Mavs jerks. You think you can come into a Spurs house and claim solidarity? No no little dingle-berry, if your not a Spurs fan then what the hell are you doing here. No wait! you can't tell me that your own forum is devoid of intelligent Suns fans to engage in a meaningful discussion. That's your fucking fault for being a trailer trash Suns fan.

Don't worry, I'll get to you soon enough.

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:35 PM
You got me all wrong. I'm not leaving the Mavs. I will forever be here whether you like it or not.

Hey asshole,do these posts look familiar?

Maybe I'll stick with the Mavs through the hard times this time around. I don't know if my heart can leave the Mavs.

The Celtics are my backup team if the Mavs fall but the mavs are by far my favorite team in the league right now. I can't tell you about 10 years down the road.

Findog
04-09-2008, 06:38 PM

It can only be Jared!

Findog
04-09-2008, 06:40 PM

Gatorade: Is it in you?

Xylus
04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
I want chicken, I want liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please deliver!

Findog
04-09-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm too busy laying deep and hard into these Mavs jerks dingle-berry

Hey, stop doing that.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 06:43 PM
What do you expect him to say when you posted this:

You insulted his team, do you expect to just say "Oh yeah, you're right, Spurs in 5!"? If someone posted that about the Spurs, you would go on one of your belligerent rants...oh wait, you already did.

I'm not selective in my rants against other fans. I don't get you? Who's side are you on. I have been a Spurs fan since they came in '73. You act as if my loyalty to the Spurs offend all fans to this team. Guess what, we are supposed to offend their freakin team. I stood before Mark Cuban and told him what the hell was that shit against Miami. I wont tell you what he told me

Gawd, where are all these pussies coming from?

You know what? you don't know me. I'm a Spurs fan who gets tired of the Mavs fans coming in here talking shit and I give it back. But you know whats worse? you weenies who can't handle my offending Mavs fan. What kind of creature are you that you are going to side with an opposing teams fan.

See Dallas win a Championship and watch these pony fans turn on you after all the spit swapping you've done in the past.

Please!!

Findog
04-09-2008, 06:44 PM

I just think that the Spurs will be able to neutralize Kidd in the open court and funnel the ball to him in half-court sets. Dirk is what will keep the series competitive, but the Spurs should take it in about 6 games.

And don't rag on Fatty Tattoo Sleeves. He is HARD. He is regulating us lowly Mav parasites.

Findog
04-09-2008, 06:45 PM
You know what? you don't know me. I'm a Spurs fan who has such an inferiority complex that I feel the need to pick fights

Fixed.

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:46 PM

Findog
04-09-2008, 06:47 PM
lonestr is the new Spursdynasty I guess. lol

He's just being the ignorant troll he's supposed to be. No surprises there. Hi Fatty Tattoo Sleeves.

Findog
04-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please deliver!

GMC trucks have the power needed to get the job done

Xylus
04-09-2008, 06:51 PM
KFC Bowl
Please Deliver

lonestr
04-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Fixed.

I'm clever! Look at me alter this Spurs fan post just so that I can look the smarty one. I love posting in Spurstalk, these assholes don't know how much they make me feel important.

Findog
04-09-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm clever! Look at me alter this Spurs fan post just so that I can look the smarty one. I love posting in Spurstalk, these assholes don't know how much they make me feel important.

Fatty Tattoo Sleeves is just giving us the unwanted window into his psyche that's he supposed to give. No surprises there.

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm not selective in my rants against other fans. I don't get you? Who's side are you on. I have been a Spurs fan since they came in '73. You act as if my loyalty to the Spurs offend all fans to this team. Guess what, we are supposed to offend their freakin team. I stood before Mark Cuban and told him what the hell was that shit against Miami. I wont tell you what he told me

Gawd, where are all these pussies coming from?

You know what? you don't know me. I'm a Spurs fan who gets tired of the Mavs fans coming in here talking shit and I give it back. But you know whats worse? you weenies who can't handle my offending Mavs fan. What kind of creature are you that you are going to side with an opposing teams fan.

See Dallas win a Championship and watch these pony fans turn on you after all the spit swapping you've done in the past.

Please!!

Yeah, I'm a pussy because I called you out on your ignorance. My beef was you calling Findog stupid and a troll; I've seen several people do it, and for the most part I don't like Mavs fans at all, but Findog is one that is intelligent and brings stuff to the board and it's not cool when people call him something he isn't.

I personally hate the Mavs and I don't really care for the majority of their fans, but I'm not going to live in some fantasy Spurs world where the Spurs are unbeatable and will just beat the shit out of the Mavs. Our victories against them were: 2 points, 3 points, 7 points. Those are some pretty competitive games if you ask me. I think the Spurs would be ok against them but it's not like it's going to be easy and it's not like what I and other Spurs fans think is what will happen. I talk shit to Mavs fans too, but I don't do it belligerently or ignorantly like you. That's the difference, bitch.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I'm a pussy because I called you out on your ignorance. My beef was you calling Findog stupid and a troll; I've seen several people do it, and for the most part I don't like Mavs fans at all, but Findog is one that is intelligent and brings stuff to the board and it's not cool when people call him something he isn't.

I personally hate the Mavs and I don't really care for the majority of their fans, but I'm not going to live in some fantasy Spurs world where the Spurs are unbeatable and will just beat the shit out of the Mavs. Our victories against them were: 2 points, 3 points, 7 points. Those are some pretty competitive games if you ask me. I think the Spurs would be ok against them but it's not like it's going to be easy and it's not like what I and other Spurs fans think is what will happen. I talk shit to Mavs fans too, but I don't do it belligerently or ignorantly like you. That's the difference, bitch.

What the hell are you? You hate the Mavs, you hate the fans. Yet you will call me belligerent for attacking your favorite Mavericks fan. I think your dad should have worn a condom just to skip you altogether. Byatch!!

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 07:03 PM
What the hell are you? You hate the Mavs, you hate the fans. Yet you will call me belligerent for attacking you favorite Mavericks fan. I think you dad should have worn a condom just to skip you altogether. Byatch!!

I said I don't really care for the fans, that's different than hate. And I am going to call you belligerent because you were being belligerent. Just stop trying to be witty before you embarrass yourself further.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 07:10 PM
As a combat veteran of two wars, all you sorry asses cannot faze me. I have a successful business and live the American dream. For those of you who are not fans of the San Antonio Spurs and come into this forum trying to spurn this fan, watch out!

I am evil because I had too in the service to my country in a war zone. It is because of people like myself that would allow you to have a medium such as this forum to discuss whatever pleases you. But when you come in here talking trash, be ready for my wrath. I support the greatest sports franchise in the country.

Deal with it. If you don't like it, please log out and have a nice day.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 07:18 PM
I said I don't really care for the fans, that's different than hate. And I am going to call you belligerent because you were being belligerent. Just stop trying to be witty before you embarrass yourself further.

Like I said, what kind of creature are you? I will never embarrass myself before a spineless worm as yourself. Stand shoulder-to-shoulder with your favorite Mavs fan. I don't care if you both share the same basement, don't tell me I need to stop because I wont.

I will degrade you every chance I get until I can make you cross the other side and finally become the Mavericks fan you yearn to be.

Jack Sommersset
04-09-2008, 07:20 PM
As a combat veteran of two wars, all you sorry asses cannot faze me. I have a successful business and live the American dream. For those of you who are not fans of the San Antonio Spurs and come into this forum trying to spurn this fan, watch out!

I am evil because I had too in the service to my country in a war zone. It is because of people like myself that would allow you to have a medium such as this forum to discuss whatever pleases you. But when you come in here talking trash, be ready for my wrath. I support the greatest sports franchise in the country.

Honestly, this is the dumbest thing I have read in this Sports forum durning my short run here. My 2 cents.

td4mvp21
04-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Like I said, what kind of creature are you? I will never embarrass myself before a spineless worm as yourself. Stand shoulder-to-shoulder with your favorite Mavs fan. I don't care if you both share the same basement, don't tell me I need to stop because I wont.
:dramaquee

I will degrade you every chance I get until I can make you cross the other side and finally become the Mavericks fan you yearn to be.

:lmao Go for it, hardass.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Honestly, this is the dumbest thing I have read in this Sports forum durning my short run here. My 2 cents.

Fuck you too mister "this is the dumbest thing I..." Go back to your forum.

remingtonbo2001
04-09-2008, 07:25 PM

Your service is greatly appreciated.

The attitude isn't. Have a nice day. :)

lonestr
04-09-2008, 07:26 PM
:dramaquee

:lmao Go for it, hardass.

You must be a glutton for humility. I'm ashamed to consider you a Spurs fan.
So I wont.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 07:29 PM
What is it about this forum that brings all these loser fans from other teams to engage in whatever. Aren't you satisfied with your own respective team forums?

Anyone?

cash459
04-09-2008, 08:23 PM

youre a fucking moron. im sad to hear you say that you are a spurs fan. YOU are the reason the Spurs get no respect.

And i AM a Spurs fan. I dont have SHIT to prove to your weak ass!

You're probably suffering from little weiner syndrome & thats why youre tryin to make up for it in here. :lol

keep running your mouth, cuz all it does is show your stupidity and that you obviously got hit in the head too many times in your service to this great country. plus it adds some GREAT comic relief to this board.

cash459
04-09-2008, 08:24 PM
What is it about this forum that brings all these loser fans from other teams to engage in whatever. Aren't you satisfied with your own respective team forums?

Anyone?

read the sig ass clown

Kori Ellis
04-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Spurs fans shouldn't be so overconfident on a Spurs-Mavs matchup. The Mavs aren't a powerhouse right now, but they give the Spurs matchup problems and it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

Anyway, some Spurs fans in this thread are embarrassing. And the Mavs fans need to keep their chicken in their KFC thread. Thanks.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 09:01 PM
youre a fucking moron. im sad to hear you say that you are a spurs fan. YOU are the reason the Spurs get no respect.

You're probably suffering from little weiner syndrome & thats why youre tryin to make up for it in here. :lol

keep running your mouth, cuz all it does is show your stupidity and that you obviously got hit in the head too many times in your service to this great country. plus it adds some GREAT comic relief to this board.

Wow, you fucking ingrate. I started this thread telling Mavs fan stop their "We beat you two years ago" rant and it ends up with you calling me a moron and criticize my service to this country. You are the lowest form of slime I have ever encountered in this forum. Congratulations low life, you have no respect for the men in uniform and my right to say what I want in here. You want to attacks fellow Spurs fan and take the sides with a Mavs fan.

At least I'm proud to have served and done what I've done. Your life is pathetic, go ahead and live your coward life the way you do and try not to insult a veteran in person. It wont be good for your health.

lonestr
04-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Kori, if I'm embarrassing you. let me know. I know I rant and rip into a few trolls and jerks in this forum. I usually don't start out that way, but these weenies are not going to get the last word. Anyway, just ban me and I'll move on.

it was fun while it lasted.

See ya.

Findog
04-09-2008, 10:09 PM
:tu

I figured because you logged in just to post that ridiculous saying :lol

No, that's not me. I do this guy:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8175

MavDynasty is full of shit.

Tike Mailer
04-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Bring it on, bitches.

Tike Mailer
04-09-2008, 10:48 PM
If the Spurm play like they did tonight, I pray they can earn the #2 spot. The Mavs will beat them in five, holmes.

cash459
04-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Wow, you fucking ingrate. I started this thread telling Mavs fan stop their "We beat you two years ago" rant and it ends up with you calling me a moron and criticize my service to this country. You are the lowest form of slime I have ever encountered in this forum. Congratulations low life, you have no respect for the men in uniform and my right to say what I want in here. You want to attacks fellow Spurs fan and take the sides with a Mavs fan.

At least I'm proud to have served and done what I've done. Your life is pathetic, go ahead and live your coward life the way you do and try not to insult a veteran in person. It wont be good for your health.

i NEVER degraded your service to this country. maybe you should learn to read. i have had PLENTY of family serve in the military. I would NEVER do that.

And what you "say" is NOT what you turned this thread INTO. YOU were the one taking shots at other people. YOU were the one taking shots & attacking fellow Spurs fans. YOU were the one who pissed everyone off.

and i called you a moron because of the ridiculous statements you were making. why dont you go back and read what you posted and then see if you expect someone to not get offended. all youre doing is being a pot stirrer and trying to rattle cages.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 12:53 AM

LOL At this piece of shit named lonestr. :lol

lonestr
04-10-2008, 01:32 AM
i NEVER degraded your service to this country. maybe you should learn to read. i have had PLENTY of family serve in the military. I would NEVER do that.

And what you "say" is NOT what you turned this thread INTO. YOU were the one taking shots at other people. YOU were the one taking shots & attacking fellow Spurs fans. YOU were the one who pissed everyone off.

and i called you a moron because of the ridiculous statements you were making. why dont you go back and read what you posted and then see if you expect someone to not get offended. all youre doing is being a pot stirrer and trying to rattle cages.

Don't even try you sorry coward! Don't back track now! You appear the pussy that you are by coming at me with you this and and you that. Can't handle a Spurs fan taking it to some sorry Mavs fan because you can't handle my rant against them.

You sure as hell went after me with my service to my country you jackass . I guess your feelings getting hurt by my going after Mavs fans broke your faggot heart. What a serious coward you are.

Just live your yellow-bellied life and be amongst your precious Mavericks fans. Hell, I know women who are tougher Spurs fans the you, you freakin coward. I feel sorry for your military family to have you as a relative.

All you Mavs fans deserve the team that you have. Crapped a two game lead to the Heat then choked away a 67 game season to an eight seeded team in the first round the following year and I'm the moron for shoving it back in your face in a Spurs forum.

Oh yeah, if this makes me a moron among you ass wipes, then I have stirred the bottom of the gene pool having to piss off this level of sorry human beings.

I applaud your parents for having crapped out such a fine group of people.

cash459
04-10-2008, 09:57 AM

CAN YOU READ!?!? WHERE is there a shot at you for serving the military & country? You can read, but can you comprehend what you read!? :wtf

youre a :donkey

and your intelligence level shows with the name calling. way to grow up & be a big boy.... :clap

cash459
04-10-2008, 10:00 AM
LOL At this piece of shit named lonestr. :lol

Indazone
04-10-2008, 10:26 AM
haha, I still think the Mav's are capable of a late season losing streak.

cash459
04-10-2008, 12:22 PM
:depressed wheres BONERstr?? :wtf

Princess Pimp
04-10-2008, 12:56 PM
The Mavs will beat these bitches easily!

cash459
04-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Don't even try you sorry coward! Don't back track now! You appear the pussy that you are by coming at me with you this and and you that. Can't handle a Spurs fan taking it to some sorry Mavs fan because you can't handle my rant against them.

You sure as hell went after me with my service to my country you jackass . I guess your feelings getting hurt by my going after Mavs fans broke your faggot heart. What a serious coward you are.

Just live your yellow-bellied life and be amongst your precious Mavericks fans. Hell, I know women who are tougher Spurs fans the you, you freakin coward. I feel sorry for your military family to have you as a relative.

All you Mavs fans deserve the team that you have. Crapped a two game lead to the Heat then choked away a 67 game season to an eight seeded team in the first round the following year and I'm the moron for shoving it back in your face in a Spurs forum.

Oh yeah, if this makes me a moron among you ass wipes, then I have stirred the bottom of the gene pool having to piss off this level of sorry human beings.

I applaud your parents for having crapped out such a fine group of people.

:depressed :dramaquee :rolleyes

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The Nba Is Rigged
04-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Damn I miss Lonestr he gave me such a good laugh...

LEONARD
04-11-2008, 05:08 PM
I hope we get the Spurs...will be so great...