PDA

View Full Version : Calling out DaDakota

stretch
04-09-2008, 04:36 PM
lets make a bet... if the Mavs win the finals, you have to put this in your signature...

"I was wrong. Stretch, Mono, and Findawg were right. The Jason Kidd trade was the best thing the Mavericks could have done, and was the right piece for the puzzle to turn them into a championship contender, as evidenced by their championship. I apologize for talking as if I knew what was best for the team, as again, I turned out to be wrong. I chug cock."

How about it?

DaDakota
04-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Ok, but if the Mavs lose I get to write your signature......and the duration is for 30 days on either of our sigs....

By the way, I already beat FinDog and won his sig for 30 days but I was nice enough to let him off.......

Never again.

:D

DD

stretch
04-09-2008, 04:41 PM
No.

No signature for me, since you are so fucking confident that you are right, you shouldn't be even the least bit worried, right? You really have nothing to lose when you think about it...

DaDakota
04-09-2008, 04:46 PM
No.

No signature for me, since you are so fucking confident that you are right, you shouldn't be even the least bit worried, right? You really have nothing to lose when you think about it...

Sorry pal a bet needs to be both ways, I understand that the bet is skewered as only 1 team a year wins the championship and the Mavs have never won it before and probably won't now.

So, I think it should have some odds......how about.

I lose my sig for one week if the Mavs win round 1.....two weeks if they win round 2, three weeks if they win round 3, and 4 weeks if they are the champions.

And we can invert it for you....

If the Mavs lose in the finals round, I get your sig for 1 week, if they lose in round 3 I get it for 2 weeks.....round 2...three weeks....round 1....four week.

Deal?

DD

monosylab1k
04-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Sorry pal a bet needs to be both ways, I understand that the bet is skewered as only 1 team a year wins the championship and the Mavs have never won it before and probably won't now.

So, I think it should have some odds......how about.

I lose my sig for one week if the Mavs win round 1.....two weeks if they win round 2, three weeks if they win round 3, and 4 weeks if they are the champions.

And we can invert it for you....

If the Mavs lose in the finals round, I get your sig for 1 week, if they lose in round 3 I get it for 2 weeks.....round 2...three weeks....round 1....four week.

Deal?

DD
somebody's scared.

stretch
04-09-2008, 04:48 PM
?

Fuck no. The deal was for winning it all. and odds are HIGHLY stacked against me, so if I win, I deserve a FAR bigger prize. For instance, if the odds are 10 to 1, then i deserve a prize 10 times bigger than yours. I'd say a simply make a post saying something like "The Mavs lost, and I was wrong" would do the trick. That is about 1/10th the level of what my winning would be.

DaDakota
04-09-2008, 04:50 PM
?

Fuck no. The deal was for winning it all. and odds are HIGHLY stacked against me, so if I win, I deserve a FAR bigger prize. For instance, if the odds are 10 to 1, then i deserve a prize 10 times bigger than yours. I'd say a simply make a post saying something like "The Mavs lost, and I was wrong" would do the trick. That is about 1/10th the level of what my winning would be.

I agree they are skewed in my favor in an even up bet.....what do you think the odds truly are?

DD

Shank
04-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Don't be a pussy, DD. It's a sure thing, right?

stretch
04-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I agree they are skewed in my favor in an even up bet.....what do you think the odds truly are?

DD
the way you make it out to be... about 4,895,354,534,234,643,876 to 1... and you are apparently the expert here, correct? again, you have nothing to lose.

you lose = my sig until the next season begins. plus one (and only one) addition of my choice at anytime I wish.

i lose = a thread admitting i was wrong.

DaDakota
04-09-2008, 04:54 PM

I am way past cratering to kids calling people names......a bet is two sided, make it something we both have at risk and I will bet, if you are scared quit wasting server space.

DD

lil'mo
04-09-2008, 05:09 PM

a good friend of mine was once skewered. he was like a brother to me. :depressed

Gino
04-09-2008, 05:11 PM

He's got a point.

Gino
How bout if the Mavs lose then the Mavs fans have to drop the KFC joke?

Shank
I am way past cratering to kids calling people names......a bet is two sided, make it something we both have at risk and I will bet, if you are scared quit wasting server space.

DD

It's as certain as the sun rising, right?

Pussy.
Pussy.
Pussy.

Take the bet.

Allanon
04-09-2008, 05:14 PM
The bet is "skewed" but both sides need a bet. Much easier for Stretch to lose this one as all the odds are stacked up.

Stretch should get an easier sig for 30 days like "DaDakota's a basketball knowledge God" or "DaDakota's my Dad" or something like that that's not too bad.

DaDakota's signature should be terrible extremely degrading if he loses this bet :D

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Heres a good sig for u DD when stretch wins

Lay it on me. Give me as much shit as you want. Call me out on anything I said. I deserve every bit of it. Repost all shit do whatever the hell you want to do. I was wrong and karma is a bitch. Here I will start the bashing...

I,DaDakota, am a dick sucking piece of shit who talked down to every mavs fan that wasnt a Rockets fan. Now I will get shitted on 2girls1cup style and there wont be any mercy for me on this. I was a self arrogant piece of shit prick who acted classless like the way the entire Rockets team acted all god damn season. No excuses, the Mavs earned the right to be called NBA champions.

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Oh and Mavsfan1000 if your here...fuck you,you worthless bandwagoning fucking piece of shit.

DaDakota
04-09-2008, 06:10 PM
I will not agree to any bet that has curse words in it, it shows a lack of intelligence and class.

DD

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh and Mavsfan1000 if your here...fuck you,you worthless bandwagoning fucking piece of shit.
Findog/monosylab1k

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah I'm Fins troll....fuck you

mavsfan1000
04-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah I'm Fins troll....fuck you
Cussing me out with more than one screen name. How clever of you.

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:15 PM
I will not agree to any bet that has curse words in it, it shows a lack of intelligence and class.

DD

Lol Class on an online forum? :lol :lol :lol :rollin :idiot :idiot :td :td

The Nba Is Rigged
04-09-2008, 06:20 PM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

MavDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:21 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

BonnerDynasty
04-09-2008, 06:38 PM
lol

I think the mavs have a good shot at going somewhat far in the POs.

DaDakota
04-09-2008, 07:13 PM
lol

I think the mavs have a good shot at going somewhat far in the POs.

Not against any of the top 6 teams in the West.

DD

manufor3
04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Y-E-S!!!

GuerillaBlack
04-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Bets have to be two-sided. One party can't just be free of anything if they lose.

Matchman
04-09-2008, 09:51 PM
yeah its not a bet if its not 2 sided

stretch
04-09-2008, 09:56 PM
it is 2-sided.

but odds are very obviously in heavy favor of DD. so if I were to win, I should get a massive prize, in comparison to what he gets.

like i said, since he knows so fucking much and is confident that the Mavs have no chance, then he should have no problem taking this bet, as he has nothing to lose.

monosylab1k
04-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Winston Churchill cussed like a sailor. It's a shame he was so lacking in intelligence and class :rolleyes

And it's too bad we have unintelligent people like Johnny Cash being considered musical genius.

You know what I think shows a lack of maturity? Not being able to handle hearing/reading words like fuck. Your immature little psyche can't handle someone using words? Grow the fuck up.

Findog
04-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Findog/monosylab1k

I do this guy:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8175

MavDynasty is just stealing my schtick like he's supposed to do. No surprises there.

Findog
04-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Cussing me out with more than one screen name. How clever of you.

I've never cussed you out.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Not against any of the top 6 teams in the West.

DD

Rofl Rofl Rofl wow the Mavs would murder the Rockets you arrogant idiot. Rockets and Scola are a joke, worst starter in the NBA.

Findog
04-09-2008, 11:21 PM
My proposal: when your team is eliminated, whether you root for the Spurs, Suns, Rockets, Mavs or Lakers, or whomever, you have to post pics of you eating the bowl. It will be Spurstalk's version of going fishing. You could call it Going Flushing - since that corn will be flushed out of your ass two hours after you eat it.

If you're self conscious about the way you look and don't want people picking apart your personal appearance, wear a hat and sunglasses, but I'll be eating the bowl if the Mavs bite it.

Findog
04-10-2008, 10:23 AM
bumping MRodgers gay threads off the front page