PDA

View Full Version : Manu Ginobili

Spurologist
04-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Should have bought a ticket tonight.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-09-2008, 10:54 PM
The entire team should've bought a ticket in the second half.

and will probably by many more for round 2 of the playoffs if this keeps up

ancestron
04-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Something is wrong with Ginobili.

TMTTRIO
04-09-2008, 11:15 PM
agree and I really hope he finds his rediscovers his confidence again between now and the playoffs because since he started coming off the bench again he really hasn't played all that well. Hopefully he gets it back by playoff time :(. Manu didn't even look interested in the game and Manu usually is always up for big games :(.

tmtcsc
04-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Ginobili was limping at half time. Unless he leads us to the promise land, we aren't winning shit. We go as he goes this year and tonight he was bad and or injured.

Budkin
04-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Manu's fine he's just going through a bad slump. It's happened before and will happen again. But rest assured he will be there for the playoffs.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Manu's fine he's just going through a bad slump. It's happened before and will happen again. But rest assured he will be there for the playoffs.
i think he's a little hurt. Just like when TP and then Udoka showed their slumps.

As long as it's right now and not the beginning of the first round. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise for preparation of our guys in the playoffs. The big three seem to be averaging lows again in minutes.

DarrinS
04-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Tim and Tony sure could've used Manu's help tonight.

DAF86
04-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Why didn't he play at the end of the 4th when we were still on the game?
Pop took him out around the 8 minute mark and he never came back and in the bench he was with the thigh protector on the ankles like if he knew he wasn't coming back.Is he injured? Did you hear something?

T Park
04-10-2008, 01:58 AM
Why didn't he play at the end of the 4th when we were still on the game?
Pop took him out around the 8 minute mark and he never came back and in the bench he was with the thigh protector on the ankles like if he knew he wasn't coming back.Is he injured? Did you hear something?

Uh, he was unagressive and was playing like dogshit.

All Seeing Eye
04-10-2008, 01:59 AM

He should have flopped more.

cly2tw
04-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Manu is no Kobe or even Pierce. You can't expect him to take a team like Kobe or Pierce could without a big drawing double-teaming defense. Blame the opponents for making him ineffective!

Doctor J
04-10-2008, 02:02 AM
I think Manu is saving his energy for the playoffs at this stage.

That's why, over the past 5 games, he didn't penetrate as effective and often as he used to.

I believe he's all right. His defense is there. So are his rebounding and passing.

He will be back with no problem! :smokin

DAF86
04-10-2008, 02:04 AM

Yeah but you still need him out there at the end of the game.
And what about the thigh protector, i doubt that Pop told him that he wasn't going to put him back in the game.

jbspurs
04-10-2008, 02:04 AM
Something is wrong with Ginobili.

I noticed something wrong with his left foot, look at his jumpshots especially those buzzer beater attempts.

DAF86
04-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Manu is no Kobe or even Pierce. You can't expect him to take a team like Kobe or Pierce could without a big drawing double-teaming defense. Blame the opponents for making him ineffective!

This has to be one of the most stupid thing i've ever read on this forum.

T Park
04-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Yeah but you still need him out there at the end of the game.
And what about the thigh protector, i doubt that Pop told him that he wasn't going to put him back in the game.

Not if hes not gonna be agressive and not play good.

Having an unagressive, not giving a shit Ginobili out there does the team no good.

cly2tw
04-10-2008, 02:11 AM
This has to be one of the most stupid thing i've ever read on this forum.

Like claiming the Spurs would be beating craps in today's game vs Suns you were saying? How does IT taste? :madrun

TDMVPDPOY
04-10-2008, 02:16 AM
wtf are the spurs players afraid of snaq

man i wish we had an enforcer down low who gives no shit

DAF86
04-10-2008, 02:19 AM
Not if hes not gonna be agressive and not play good.

Having an unagressive, not giving a shit Ginobili out there does the team no good.

Manu always gives a shit, if he's not shooting the ball well, he'll try to assitst, if he turns the ball over he'll try to get a steal or draw an offensive foul at the other end,etc.
He just lacks confidence right now. Pop sent him to the bench so that Parker could regain his form well maybe it's time to do something to help Manu, at least once.