PDA

View Full Version : That was Sick

tmtcsc
04-09-2008, 11:16 PM
What the fuck was that ?

Tim: Played like a pussy against Shaq. Why does he intimidate Tim so much ?

Tony: Too much dribbling and not enough ball movement.

Manu: Poor shot selection, ridiculous turnovers. Manu's my boy though. He always gets a pass with me. He's tired and spent right now. He'll be ready for the playoffs.

Bruce: When we struggle offensively, its not his fault. He did a decent job on D.

The team is playing absolute terrible basketball on the offensive end. We aren't sharing the ball and we look like we have never played together before.

If we are going to repeat as Champions (which aint looking good right now) we are going to need Brent Barry and Robert Horry to contribute. Without them, we can't even beat Phoenix.

Folks, Phoenix aint shit. That's the scary part. I'm as optimistic as they come but I'm also a realist. Right now, we are slightly better than a banged up Houston. The Hornets or the Jazz would slaughter the Suns and us right now.

We've been humiliated by New Orleans, Utah and now Phoenix. Yes, we will probably elevate our game for the playoffs but it may be too late to get some type of real rhythm to make a serious run.

Tonight was absolutely pathetic. If we somehow pull out another Championship this year, Pop really is a magician.

Did I mention Tim played like a pussy against Shaq ? He plays against him like a scared little boy. Damn, I wanted to see a good game and the Spurs came out with no energy. I really expected us to blow them out. Nice.

ducks
04-09-2008, 11:17 PM
manu must be sucking and resting to have a good playoff run
he has not had a decent game in forever

tmtcsc
04-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Is Manu injured or just tired from carrying the team this season ?

johngateswhiteley
04-09-2008, 11:39 PM
i don't like the way TD matches up against shaq...he usually has trouble with his size.

spursfan09
04-09-2008, 11:41 PM
TD needs to come mentally prepared to play Shaq.

BonnerDynasty
04-09-2008, 11:41 PM
What the fuck ever happened to BALL MOVEMENT. How do 4 time NBA Champs forget how to play offense???????

NO improvement over the last few months.

NO improvement over the last few months.

WTF is that!?

davi78239
04-09-2008, 11:44 PM
I couldn't agree more. I've been an optomist all year but I've given up and reality has kicked in. I just don't see it happening.

BillsCarnage
04-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Folks, Phoenix aint shit. That's the scary part. I'm as optimistic as they come but I'm also a realist. Right now, we are slightly better than a banged up Houston. The Hornets or the Jazz would slaughter the Suns and us right now.

"You're delusional, paranoid and your process is all fucked up!"

Seriously though, this is why the Suns got Shaq and this is what you'll see from them in the PO's. When they're on their game, they'll beat anyone in the league.

Don't be surprised if the Suns and Spurs meet in the 1st round.

tmtcsc
04-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Do you need to see the boxscore of the Dallas game the other night ? By all means, celebrate the last 2 victories against the Spurs and hope that you do draw them in the 1st round. I'm not sure how far the Spurs will go this year unless they get their act together but I know for a fact that The Suns are no better than the 5th or 6th best team in the West.

You won't beat New Orleans or Utah or even Dallas. If Tim doesn't start to grow a pair against O'neal, you might take the series to 7 games. Don't count on Manu pulling a no-show in the playoffs. He alone is worth 2 wins against you.

N4th4n
04-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Do you need to see the boxscore of the Dallas game the other night ? By all means, celebrate the last 2 victories against the Spurs and hope that you do draw them in the 1st round. I'm not sure how far the Spurs will go this year unless they get their act together but I know for a fact that The Suns are no better than the 5th or 6th best team in the West.

You won't beat New Orleans or Utah or even Dallas. If Tim doesn't start to grow a pair against O'neal, you might take the series to 7 games. Don't count on Manu pulling a no-show in the playoffs. He alone is worth 2 wins against you.

Have you payed attention to how well Manu does against us in the last few years. His impact has decreased alot due to Raja. The key against the spurs; get physical and they fold like lawn chairs.

tmtcsc
04-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Have you payed attention to how well Manu does against us in the last few years. His impact has decreased alot due to Raja. The key against the spurs; get physical and they fold like lawn chairs.

:lol Like when when your point guard gets body checked into the scorer's table or when his nose is bloodied up and bleeding profusely ?

You have got to be kidding me. Make us shoot from the outside and we lose 8 out of 10 times. If we meet in the playoffs, I suspect Shaq and Amare will be side by side on the bench. Manu isn't afraid to take the ball to the rim. The fouls will start to pile up on those 2.

Manu is a warrior. Of all the Spurs, I'm least worried about him. He saves his best for the road games. He loves to shut the opposing fans up.

The Spurs just need to stop playing like Snaq is in old Lakers uniform. I'm not sure who the Suns will face in the 1st round but I would bet they are one and done. I wasn't impressed with either team's performance last night. The Suns are still missing something and the Spurs are horrible on offense.

I am confident that Pop will change his strategy if these two teams meet in the playoffs. I really hope we do. If we knock you guys out again, heads in Phoenix will roll.

BiZNicK
04-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Obviously the Spurs are playing like crap...especially vs the top teams in the league. I still have faith they will repeat or at least make a nice run in the playoffs. They're still the champs until they are defeated in a 7-game series....