PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully Tim has a case of Horryitis righ tnow...

TDfan2007
04-09-2008, 11:19 PM
because otherwise the Spurs are out in the 1st round.

Tim is playing some of the worst ball of his NBA career right now. I have never seen him look so terrible on both offense and defense. He's slow on his drives, slow on his defensive rotations, and REFUSES to take it strong to the hole.

The thing that worries me most though is that his beautiful post moves are gone...for now at least. All he does is throw up some shit with his left or drive and shoot an awkward runner. His bank shot on the left wing has even become inconsistent.

I just hope that Tim is holding back for whatever reason and becomes the beast we've come to expect come playoff time. Otherwise, I don't think my sanity can withstand a playoffs full of this bullshit, regular season version of my favorite player.

dbreiden83080
04-09-2008, 11:21 PM
He played well for 3qtrs and then bad in the 4th. Once the momentum changed nobody could make a shot to save their lives. Tim will be great in the playoffs but our O as a whole is AWFUL and i am not at all confident that will come around right now.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-09-2008, 11:23 PM
As long as we don't meet NO, LAL, UTA or PHX we should be fine.

tp2021
04-09-2008, 11:28 PM
^ then we're fucked

Dingle Barry
04-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Tim's reliance on that left handed baby hook tonight was nothing short of bizarre. I don't think he even tried to spin baseline once. Might be wrong; I was getting drunk.

T Park
04-10-2008, 12:13 AM
As long as we don't meet NO, LAL, UTA or PHX we should be fine.

Disagree on Utah and the Lakers.

Phoenix? Yeah this team is fucked.

BonnerDynasty
04-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Duncan will be there in the PO's. This is the least of the Spurs troubles.

dbreiden83080
04-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Disagree on Utah and the Lakers.

Phoenix? Yeah this team is fucked.

If Manu steps up and the bench gives us something we can beat the Suns. Tonight was fucking ugly as shit but lets face it that was much more bad Spurs than it was good Suns. That team just choked away a game against the Mavs at home with Dirk playing on one leg. We had chances to take the game over we just didn't do it. We were up late in the game in Phoenix and let it get away some time ago. We are not playing well but we can beat that team.