PDA

View Full Version : Hate With A Passion

CubanSucks
04-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Please use this thread to get all your anger of the Suns out since we currently have a hundred threads going against the Spurs. I know they played like crap but let us not forget our hate for Stoudewhiner, Shaqueef, and the rest of that faggot, never has been gang.

:devil :ihit FUCK THE SUNS :ihit :devil

BonnerDynasty
04-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Fuck Amare for acting like a pussy to add to the Bowen Dirty hate.

I fucking hate that guy.

I heard you described as a MONSTER the whole entire god damn game and yet you can't take a forearm from an old unathletic dirty guy. :pctoss

BonnerDynasty
04-09-2008, 11:31 PM
And Fuck Hube Brown, you suns fan cocksucker. He has 5 minutes worth or shit to go on and on about each Suns player when they have a decent play, then says jack shit when the Spurs do something nice.

You recycle the same cookie-cutter ESPN shit over and over and over and over. Come up with something original or interesting plzkthxbye

davi78239
04-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Those mother fuckers aren't winning shit either. If we ain't, then they sure as hell ain't. That fat mother fucker shaq thinks he can just go to every new team and lead them to the promise land. It ain't happening this time biatch!!

Crookshanks
04-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Can you hate an entire team just for existing? Because that's how I feel about the Suns. But I especially hate Steve Nash and Amare.

Crookshanks
04-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Oh, and I absolutely, positively can't stand that fat ass Shaq. He played the pussy card in Miami and said he was too hurt to play. Then he gets traded to a good team and all of a sudden he's had a miraculous recovery. He's just an arrogant buffoon!

Syracuselaxman44
04-09-2008, 11:43 PM
haha this is fun. fuck amare for being better than past his prime duncan
fuck shaq for being bigger than us
fuck the suns training staff for helping shaq and hill get back in playing shape
fuck amare for being sick of bowen's dirty play.
the spurs are done.

Crookshanks
04-09-2008, 11:48 PM
fuck the suns training staff for helping shaq and hill get back in playing shape
the spurs are done.
:dramaquee Get back to us in a few weeks - then we'll see who's on top.

CubanSucks
04-09-2008, 11:48 PM
This is what i'm talking about people. I think we all need a little time to vent.

crc21209
04-09-2008, 11:50 PM
the spurs are done.

lol YOUR A JACKASS, the Suns have still never won jack shit in the Playoffs, and won't. Come back when the Suns win 4 championships. So the Spurs fucked up on Offense, Manu was off, Not gonna happen when it counts.

Syracuselaxman44
04-09-2008, 11:50 PM
i think thats what ya'll said after the last time we beat you. its been over 2 weeks. we got your number. if the refs ever catch on to bowen and ginobli's flopping then you guys are DONE.

ShoogarBear
04-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Brave Sun Fan has worked up the courage to post.

Syracuselaxman44
lol YOUR A JACKASS, the Suns have still never won jack shit in the Playoff, and won't. Come back when the Suns win 4 championships, bitch.

haha alright. can i shoulder check duncan into the boards first?

BonnerDynasty
the spurs are done.

If Amare is such a manchild/manbeast/black jesus/STAT, why can't he take a little forearm from the old unathletic balding dude? The league sees foremarms like that at almost EVERY pick/screen in the game.

He loves adding on the hate for Bowen's supposed dirty play. Fuck him for pulling that when they are up 20 pts and the game is almost over.

He plays the pathetic media like a fiddle. Pathetic. But that is America.

crc21209
04-09-2008, 11:52 PM
lol at least Timmy wont flop and throw his arms up like hes been run over by a bus like Nash, and our guys wont run off the bench like your thug.

CubanSucks
04-09-2008, 11:54 PM
haha alright. can i shoulder check duncan into the boards first?
Go ahead, cause the Spurs bench has the discipline to STAY on the bench unlike your's did.

Syracuselaxman44
04-09-2008, 11:55 PM
If Amare is such a manchild/manbeast/black jesus/STAT, why can't he take a little forearm from the old unathletic balding dude? The league sees foremarms like that at almost EVERY pick/screen in the game.

He loves adding on the hate for Bowen's supposed dirty play. Fuck him for pulling that when they are up 20 pts and the game is almost over.

supposed dirty play? thats amusing. and the spurs can never take a loss without playing dirty. horry check. bowen kneeing nash in the nuts. bowen bowing amare.

BillsCarnage
04-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Y'all are just being a bunch of sour pussies.. Face it, the Suns worked the Spurs over, so move on.

Oh, and if the two meet in the PO's you'll get more of that and like it. :lol

milkyway21
04-09-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't hate the Suns because they won tonight. they want to make a statement:

That with Shaq they might win a title.

I'm only disappointed with Pop for surrendering the battle too early.

See you in the playoffs, crybabies:baby!!!

BillsCarnage
04-09-2008, 11:59 PM
See you in the playoffs, crybabies:baby!!!

The Spurs and their fans are the ones acting like cry babies tonight.
:dramaquee

Nash2Amare
04-10-2008, 12:00 AM

It takes athleticism, young age and hair to pull dirty plays?

Nice one .. haha

BonnerDynasty
supposed dirty play? thats amusing. and the spurs can never take a loss without playing dirty. horry check. bowen kneeing nash in the nuts. bowen bowing amare.

They've played more than the Suns in the last 10 years homie.

Funny how they are "physical" against teams like Utah, yet "dirty" against pussies like the Suns.

Last time I checked, the MONSTER didn't cry to the media when mom opened up the closet. Can't wait to see how Black Jesus turns out with Shaq as a mentor LOL

CubanSucks
Can you hate an entire team just for existing? Because that's how I feel about the Suns. But I especially hate Steve Nash and Amare.
Oh, and I absolutely, positively can't stand that fat ass Shaq. He played the pussy card in Miami and said he was too hurt to play. Then he gets traded to a good team and all of a sudden he's had a miraculous recovery. He's just an arrogant buffoon!
:lol I could never hate a team for just existing until last year's playoffs when the entire ESPN network had their mouth around the Suns tiny dick. Now, I'll go for any team over the Suns. Even Cuban's Mavs.

DarrinS
04-10-2008, 12:01 AM
I don't hate the Los Sons.

Let them have their regular season glory. We've all witnessed how that's worked out in past seasons.

Good job, sons.

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:01 AM
lol Please tell me what the Suns have ever done that we should respect them?

05- Spurs beat Suns in Conf. Finals 4-1
06- Mavs beat Suns in Conf. Finals 4-2
07- Spurs beat Suns in Conf. Semi-Finals 4-2

So what is supposed to lead me to believe that the Suns will beat the Spurs in a 7 game series? Or even get past round 1 this year, the Suns are gonna end up playing possibly Utah or even the Lakers.

CubanSucks
04-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Why is that. Cause I just wanted to get everyone in touch with their inner hate of the suns on a SPURS WEBSITE.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:03 AM
lol at least Timmy wont flop and throw his arms up like hes been run over by a bus like Nash, and our guys wont run off the bench like your thug.

yes, diaw is such a thug. i wish. taking one step off the bench isn't exactly running but that's a different story. and i love how you guys say the suns are crybabies and whiners. tim duncan probably thinks he has never committed a foul because you guys ALL KNOW this is the look he makes after EVERY foul.

tim duncan look- http://bp2.blogger.com/_9KAUdun1d40/RyzmVNr8vgI/AAAAAAAAADs/bICPLaNDusY/s200/tim_duncan_no_foul.jpg

manu look- http://farm1.static.flickr.com/220/519930567_1e4e5bf79d.jpg

the spurs hands down whine more than any team in basketball.

BonnerDynasty
04-10-2008, 12:03 AM
The Suns are good. The Suns will take the Spurs to 7 games if the Spurs can even make it to 7 games.

This I will not deny.

I just hate how this bullshit is all one-sided and it's always the refs/Spurs fault.

Nash2Amare
04-10-2008, 12:04 AM
I don't hate the Los Sons.

Let them have their regular season glory. We've all witnessed how that's worked out in past seasons.

Good job, sons.
K.

We've changed this team big time, yet you still think we're still the same soft, easy to score on Suns. Alright, you're in for a long one if that's the case.

You guys are sttrrrruggliiiiin vs us, which has never been an issue in the past. Keep using the past in your replies. That's all irrelevant.

BonnerDynasty
04-10-2008, 12:05 AM
yes, diaw is such a thug. i wish. taking one step off the bench isn't exactly running but that's a different story. and i love how you guys say the suns are crybabies and whiners. tim duncan probably thinks he has never committed a foul because you guys ALL KNOW this is the look he makes after EVERY foul.

tim duncan look- http://bp2.blogger.com/_9KAUdun1d40/RyzmVNr8vgI/AAAAAAAAADs/bICPLaNDusY/s200/tim_duncan_no_foul.jpg

manu look- http://farm1.static.flickr.com/220/519930567_1e4e5bf79d.jpg

the spurs hands down whine more than any team in basketball.

Crying to refs like 82% of NBA players do.

Crying to media.

Difference.

Denver>SA
Go fuck yourself

CubanSucks
lol Please tell me what the Suns have ever done that we should respect them?

05- Spurs beat Suns in Conf. Finals 4-1
06- Mavs beat Suns in Conf. Finals 4-2
07- Spurs beat Suns in Conf. Finals 4-2

So what is supposed to lead me to believe that the Suns will beat the Spurs in a 7 game series? Or even get past round 1 this year, the Suns are gonna end up playing possibly Utah or even the Lakers.
Well haven't you heard? They have the savior in Shaq to help them against the Spurs. Whatever team he's on is bound to when the trophy. :rolleyes

BillsCarnage
04-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Why is that. Cause I just wanted to get everyone in touch with their inner hate of the suns on a SPURS WEBSITE.

And you're acting like a crybaby.

That's the only acknowledgment you'll get you sub-100 post, poster
:fro

DarrinS

:sleep

crc21209
The Suns recently lost to the Mavs and Nuggets, so stfu and get outta here, the Suns arent exactly the fucking best team in the world if u let the Mavs and Nuggets beat you.

Syracuselaxman44
The Suns are good. The Suns will take the Spurs to 7 games if the Spurs can even make it to 7 games.

This I will not deny.

I just hate how this bullshit is all one-sided and it's always the refs/Spurs fault.

we wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't the who won last year line. or stoudewhiner.

cause the spurs play dirty and whine, an amazing combo.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Crying to refs like 82% of NBA players do.

Crying to media.

Difference.

Crying to refs like 82% of NBA players do on bad calls.

Crying 100% of the time every time.

Difference.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:09 AM
The Suns recently lost to the Mavs and Nuggets, so stfu and get outta here, the Suns arent exactly the fucking best team in the world if u let the Mavs and Nuggets beat you.

Suns -3

Spurs - 1

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Winning 4 championships in 9 years.

Never won jack shit.

DIFFERENCE.

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:10 AM
When it counts.....

Spurs-4

Suns- 0

BillsCarnage
04-10-2008, 12:12 AM

Neither are the Spurs, so what's your point???

Thu, Nov 15 @ Dallas L 92-105
Thu, Jan 3 @ Denver L 77-80
Fri, Mar 7 @ Denver L 96-109

You really are a motard..

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:12 AM
geez the living in the past over here is worse than the bears fans always with the "The Eightyyyy Fiiiive Bears were the greatest team to ever step onto the gridiron"

bresilhac
04-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Y'all are just being a bunch of sour pussies.. Face it, the Suns worked the Spurs over, so move on.

Oh, and if the two meet in the PO's you'll get more of that and like it. :lol

Go ahead and get all excited about one late season win stupid ass. Your choking, playoff losing Suns are going nowhere in the playoffs and what's more you know that they aren't. Face it moron, your sorry ass Suns will never win a Championship. At least not with this current set of losing failures.

crc21209
Your seriously gonna bring up 2 losses from fucking November and January, I'm talkin about now jackass.

Syracuselaxman44
Neither are the Spurs, so what's your point???

Thu, Nov 15 @ Dallas L 92-105
Thu, Jan 3 @ Denver L 77-80
Fri, Mar 7 @ Denver L 96-109

You really are a motard..

haha owned. bitches.

CubanSucks
04-10-2008, 12:14 AM
And you're acting like a crybaby.

That's the only acknowledgment you'll get you sub-100 post, poster
:fro
Great answer. One would think that there is a Suns website somewhere in the internet for you to post on rather than here. And by the way, please tell me when i'm worthy of more of your acknowledgment since you are the almighty poster.

Syracuselaxman44
Your seriously gonna bring up 2 losses from fucking November and January, I'm talkin about now jackass.

we just beat you. how's that for now?

crc21209
geez the living in the past over here is worse than the bears fans always with the "The Eightyyyy Fiiiive Bears were the greatest team to ever step onto the gridiron"

But that was twenty fucking years ago moron, the Spurs 4 championships are in the last 9 years, in 2003, 2005, and 2007 all going through the Suns to get to it. Thanks! Hahah.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Great answer. One would think that there is a Suns website somewhere in the internet for you to post on rather than here. And by the way, please tell me when i'm worthy of more of your acknowledgment since you are the almighty poster.

there is. its just fun to talk to arrogant spurs fans.

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Every year its the same shit, the Suns fans get all hyped over a win in the reg. season yet end up with the same result in the playoffs.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:18 AM
i want the spurs in the first round so bad so we can shut you guys up early.

ShoogarBear
there is. its just fun to talk to arrogant spurs fans.But only when you have your courage recently fortified.

BillsCarnage

Then don't mention the trophies won you dip shit.. That is if you're only talking about now.

Right NOW, you're ass just got worked in the 4th Q. Deal with it and quit yer bitchin.

T Park
04-10-2008, 12:19 AM
i want the spurs in the first round so bad so we can shut you guys up early.

Shut us up?

The only thing I ever hear is the chirp from the bitches in Phoenix.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:21 AM
its not fortified confidence, i just have no need to talk to you guys until we play you.

Gino
04-10-2008, 12:21 AM
I think this thread pretty much ends the argument of who's the most hated team in the west.

And not just by Spurs fans. EVERYONE seems to hate the Suns. I dont get it.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:22 AM
no, im pretty sure everyone hates you guys because of the constant bitching, flopping, and dirty play.

Gino
04-10-2008, 12:23 AM
no, im pretty sure everyone hates you guys because of the constant bitching, flopping, and dirty play.

Check my team bro! I actually like the Suns! :lol

BillsCarnage
04-10-2008, 12:23 AM
And not just by Spurs fans. EVERYONE seems to hate the Suns. I dont get it.

Oh, come back after the LA/SA game in a few days and you might change that opinion.. :lol

CubanSucks
04-10-2008, 12:24 AM
its not fortified confidence, i just have no need to talk to you guys until we play you.
And we have no need to talk to you, ever.

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Then don't mention the trophies won you dip shit.. That is if you're only talking about now.

Right NOW, you're ass just got worked in the 4th Q. Deal with it and quit yer bitchin.

Talkin' about Playoff success recently then I can bring up the trophies jackass ;). And bring up Suns and playoffs and ummmm well can't say anything there sorry. And yer? Learn how to spell.

Gino
Oh, come back after the LA/SA game in a few days and you might change that opinion.. :lol

Nope....over on the general board, the Suns bring the Mavs/Lakers/Spurs/Rockets etc. fans together. They all seem to think that Amare is "dumb", D'Antoni doesnt coach and the Suns have no shot.

The Suns looked fantastic tonight on both ends of the floor.

Syracuselaxman44
Check my team bro! I actually like the Suns! :lol

oh sorry. haha. i forget about that team thing.

Denver>SA
04-10-2008, 12:26 AM
When it counts.....

Spurs-4

Suns- 0
Shaq 4

Entire Spurs Franchise 4

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:26 AM
And we have no need to talk to you, ever.

i can tell.

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Shaq 4- 3 with Kobe, 1 with Wade carrying his ass.

Entire Spurs Franchise 4

CubanSucks
04-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Shaq 4

Entire Spurs Franchise 4
Horry-7
Nuggets, Suns-0
If you want to talk about individual player championships than you must have forgot about Shaq's help in Kobe and Wade.

Gino
04-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Shaq 4- 3 with Kobe, 1 with Wade carrying his ass.

Entire Spurs Franchise 4

Thats funny, cuz most people remind Laker fans that Kobe has zero playoff wins without Shaq.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:29 AM
haha yea cause horry was the star of all his teams.

ShoogarBear
its not fortified confidence, i just have no need to talk to you guys until we play you.Oh, I could have sworn it was just because you were a pansy who wouldn't have the balls to come in here otherwise.

Don't know how I could have made that mistake.

CubanSucks
i can tell.
That means please shut the fuck up and leave. You remind me of my little niece. But seriously, you must be like 11 yrs old or something.

crc21209
They had each other. Shaq still needed him, and really needed Wade in 06.

BillsCarnage
04-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Talkin' about Playoff success recently then I can bring up the trophies jackass ;). And bring up Suns and playoffs and ummmm well can't say anything there sorry. And yer? Learn how to spell.

First you were talking about losing to the mavs and nuggerts, so i posted the spurs' loses to those teams.. You said "now" not jan/feb.. Now yer talkin bout PO's? Make up yer freakin mind.. Sheesh.

Clearly you're getting desperate w/ the "learn to spell" comment, rook.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Thats funny, cuz most people remind Laker fans that Kobe has zero playoff wins without Shaq.

yea and the heat look great without shaq! lol these guys are ridiculous.
:lol

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:32 AM
That means please shut the fuck up and leave. You remind me of my little niece. But seriously, you must be like 11 yrs old or something.

mommy why didn't the spurs win?
:madrun :madrun :madrun

CubanSucks
yea and the heat look great without shaq! lol these guys are ridiculous.
:lol
Yeah, and after 06 they sure looked great with him.

BillsCarnage
Nope....over on the general board, the Suns bring the Mavs/Lakers/Spurs/Rockets etc. fans together. They all seem to think that Amare is "dumb", D'Antoni doesnt coach and the Suns have no shot.

The Suns looked fantastic tonight on both ends of the floor.

But anyone would take Amare on their team, so it's silly to call him dumb.

When the Suns opened the 2nd Q with the zone D they took control of the game. I'm actually surprised they exploited the spurs with that, but hey, it worked.

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Why do fans from other teams come on a Spurs board anyway? lol Fans of teams who have never won jack shit mostly.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Yeah, and after 06 they sure looked great with him.

yea, if with him was him wearing a suit on the sideline.

BillsCarnage
04-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Why do fans from other teams come on a Spurs board anyway? lol Fans of teams who have never won jack shit mostly.

Why do "new" Spurs fans come to this board and think they suddenly own it when they've been posting for a short time?

CubanSucks
04-10-2008, 12:39 AM
yea, if with him was him wearing a suit on the sideline.
Soooo he was injured from their championship to the trade? Sorry, not even the majority of the time.

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Soooo he was injured from their championship to the trade? Sorry, not even the majority of the time.

im talking about him with the heat this year. and i dont care about that. he's kicking ass with the suns, and he's not even going all out. do you hear that? i hear the spurs fans realizing they are screwed in the playoffs.

CubanSucks
04-10-2008, 12:42 AM
Why do "new" Spurs fans come to this board and think they suddenly own it when they've been posting for a short time?
I act like I own it? By starting a thread? And the answer to the question is better than your's, BECAUSE WE ARE FANS OF THIS WEBSITE'S TEAM.

Killakobe81
04-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Hey i was surprised!! the Suns looked real good
Shaq scored over duncan late and Manu who usually torches the Suns looked ... ordinary. I think the SPurs offense is struggling ...i hope it is STILL struggling on Sunday we need a win!!!

BillsCarnage
04-10-2008, 12:44 AM
I act like I own it? By starting a thread? And the answer to the question is better than your's, BECAUSE WE ARE FANS OF THIS WEBSITE'S TEAM.

*looks around*... Did someone post a msg?

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:44 AM

lol why don't you go fuck yourself, you dont know me or anything about me, like I said when i posted for the very 1st time, I've been a fan of the Spurs since I was a kid. And I've been coming on Spurstalk.com for the past years to read up and everything but never registered, mainly to stay away from jackasses like you, but I decided to join anyway and join my Spurs fan family, but yet I STILL have to deal with jackasses like you.

TheMACHINE
04-10-2008, 12:46 AM
I wanna join in with the Suns hate with a piece from the late great Tupac:

First off, fuck your bitch
And the team you claim
San Antonio when we ride
Come equipped with game
You claim to be a player
But I fucked your wife
We bust on Phoenix
niggas fuck for Life
Plus Amare tryin' to see me weak
Hearts I rip
D'Antoni and Shaq
Some mark ass bitches
We keep on coming
While we running for your jewels
Steady gunning
Keep on busting at them fools
You know the rules
Raja Bell go ask you homie
How I'll leave you
Cut your young ass up
See you in pieces
Now be deceased
Steva Nash
Don't fuck around with real G's
Quick to snatch your ugly ass, off the streets
So fuck peace
I'll let them niggas know
It's on for Life
Don't let the SA
Ride the night (ha ha)
Phoenix Suns murdered on Wax and kill
fuck with us
And get your caps peeled

BillsCarnage
04-10-2008, 12:47 AM
lol why don't you go fuck yourself, you dont know me or anything about me, like I said when i posted for the very 1st time, I've been a fan of the Spurs since I was a kid. And I've been coming on Spurstalk.com for the past years to read up and everything but never registered, mainly to stay away from jackasses like you, but I decided to join anyway and join my Spurs fan family, but yet I STILL have to deal with jackasses like you.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9524/owlblah5cq.jpg

Syracuselaxman44
04-10-2008, 12:48 AM
aren't you a lakers fan? you may need to worry about your own team.

crc21209
04-10-2008, 12:49 AM
lol funny.

CubanSucks
04-10-2008, 12:49 AM
*looks around*... Did someone post a msg?
Well since you quoted it in this post you should know. Nice attempt though.

Shred
04-10-2008, 12:58 AM
Where's the love?

Beno Udrih
04-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Where's the love?
:lol Your threads FAIL.

J_Paco
04-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Where's the love?

Fuck the Phoenix Suns. Especially, that crybaby bitch Amare, acting all uppity against a scrawny ass 6'7" wing player, like he's never taken a forearm/elbow to the chest before from a defender. :dramaquee :dramaquee

Actually, fuck everybody else in the NBA (other than my local team the Wiz).

PHXSpursFan
04-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Suns fans are such fucking pussies. Where were these idiots yesterday?

RonMexico
04-10-2008, 09:49 AM
The rivalry among the players and the fans has reached epic levels... I love it.

Most telling plays of the game: Duncan whining about fouls instead of manning up - does Shaq intimidate him that much? D'Antoni being stupid and leaving his starters in at the end after Pop cleared the bench; A play in the 2nd quarter where Oberto was too busy trying to flop on a rebound that he didn't go after the loose ball and Grant Hill ignited a Suns break.... haha, it was classic.

Oh and Manu and Tim were missing too many makeable shots, so they still scare me.

1usamotorsports.com
04-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Come playoff time - A whole new spurs in full force .

N4th4n
04-10-2008, 10:10 AM
D'Antoni being stupid and leaving his starters in at the end after Pop cleared the bench;

The reserves were waiting to come in at the two minute mark. There was no break in play. Besides, playing for three more minutes is not going to kill anbody!

Jack Sommersset
04-10-2008, 10:13 AM
This is a funny thread. Take a step back Spurs fans. No need to troll. This is going to be a great playoffs! The Spurs have won three titles(for the dumb people strike season does not count, i will never debate this ever again) and could very well win another this year. Like I said before, a great sign for the Spurs would be to play Houston. No Yao Keep watching injury reports(or suspensions). A true sign that leads to Spurs championships.

That was a cheap shot by Bowen. Some people think its a part of basketball. My opinion is Amare is right. Bowen is a coward. Hit them when they don't see u coming! Cheap.

I love the NBA

Go SPurs Go!

Harry Callahan
04-10-2008, 12:23 PM
i think thats what ya'll said after the last time we beat you. its been over 2 weeks. we got your number. if the refs ever catch on to bowen and ginobli's flopping then you guys are DONE.

The only number you've got is ZERO. That will not change anytime soon.

I hope the Spurs get to eliminate you guys again next month. Someone will, it might as well be us.

Harry Callahan
04-10-2008, 12:29 PM

As opposed to the Suns and their fans who have acting like crybabies for the last six years. Don't deny it.

Just remember - Four versus zero. And we sent you fishing in three of our four ships. Way too much catching up for you - the Suns window is closing without success very rapidly. This is a desperate last gasp.