PDA

View Full Version : Why the hate on Pop?

DaDakota
04-09-2008, 11:54 PM
I am a Rockets fan and Pop has been the best coach in the NBA for years now.

He has built a great team that has won with different styles and has changed his offense to compliment the talents of Manu and Parker....and Duncan.

I mean, we hated JVG, but he was too rigid, Pop at least makes adjustments.

I don't understand, to me Pop is an outstanding coach, and you guys with a very veteran team and tons of injuries are sitting pretty in 2nd place in the entire WC.....

I mean wow.

DD

DaDakota
04-10-2008, 11:41 AM
No answer?

DD

lonestr
04-10-2008, 11:45 AM
No answer?

DD

Naw DaDakota, people around here are simply down for a reagular season game. I'm with you my friend. You know, rockets fans a number one in my book. I've been to Houston many a times and have always been welcomed. Never spent a moment standing up for my team because someone is ticked of about the Spurs. Dallas on the other hand...

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-10-2008, 11:52 AM
There are certainly some hardcore Pop haters who will never be satisfied around here. But there's a big difference between generally hating Pop (which most don't) and expressing disgust following a loss in which the entire team showed a lack of energy and motivation and the Spurs were eaten alive by poor matchup decisions (both things that are the coach's responsibility).

Budkin
04-10-2008, 11:52 AM
We hate losing that's why.

lefty
04-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Overreacting is common in Spurstalk.

People bitching for a regular season game, as if we lost a game 7.

Fucking morons

hater
04-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Pop fucked up last night. Why did he sit Parker down for so long in the 1st quarter???

Parker was killing the Suns.

lefty
04-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Pop fucked up last night. Why did he sit Parker down for so long in the 1st quarter???

Parker was killing the Suns.

Only 1 explanation at this point : CIA.

In the playoffs, we'll need to use all the tricks.

Pop doesn't want to show too much before that