PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Golf - The Masters Thread



Phil Hellmuth
04-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Tiger Woods is an even money bet to win the whole tournament :dramaquee

damn.

degenerate_gambler
04-10-2008, 09:05 AM
it's not the first time that's happened. still, though that's incredible when you consider woods' odds against an ENTIRE field of competitors.

tlongII
04-10-2008, 11:15 AM
M.D.E.

Thunder Dan
04-10-2008, 11:17 AM
I bet on Ratief Goosen and I put $20 on Ben Curtis just because he went to the same college as I did

mrsmaalox
04-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Moving day! I wonder how many more weather delays----every year same thing. I have walked that course enough (as a spectator) that the mud and wet makes a trip across the street to Dillard's (or even better to Mally's Bagel's n Grits) very tempting; forget the tourney!!!! :lol

ClingingMars
04-13-2008, 01:41 PM
looks to be a good day...Let's Go Tiger!

- Mars

mrsmaalox
04-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Darn wind!!! Tiger is catching NO breaks at all. Snedeker looks like he could start sliding too. Oh well Immelman is hanging on and doing a damn good job:tu

degenerate_gambler
04-14-2008, 10:17 AM
The Masters ain't what it used to be thanks to them adding rough and lengthening the course. It used to be high drama on the back nine...not anymore.

This is not the US Open...you're supposed to cheer birdies at Augusta, not pars.