PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons men are better than women

word
04-10-2008, 12:58 AM
10. Men do not have Tourette Syndrome

I believe all women suffer from a mild and extremely localized form of Tourette Syndrome. The afflicted organ? Their tongues. That’s why women cannot shut their fucking mouths for ten seconds while adults are speaking around them. Their tongues are battling around in their mouths like drunken Vipers.

9. Men are not sponges

Women are social chameleons — or better yet: social vampires. Women walk into a situation and before you know it they’ve completely changed their wardrobe and mannerisms as if they’ve joined a fucking cult. Men are not sheep. Everyone knows the word for a female sheep is ewe, but what about the male word? There isn’t one because sheep is something men are not.

8. Women are racists

Women’s entire lives and social circles are based around hatred. Do they hate their boyfriends? Do they hate their wardrobe? Do they hate each other? Yes, yes and fuck definitely. Men don’t go in for that silly sort of nonsense. If we’re dissatisfied, we pick up and move out. Or we take our mighty man muscles and lift fucking mountains so the world looks exactly the way we want it to. Men do more world changing before 9:00 AM than any woman ever has done in her whole life.

7. Men live less than women

The last thing a society needs is a bunch of non-contributing members laying around and sucking all the juice from the young. Men know this so they blast off from birth like shooting man stars — burning out ten years faster, but setting the whole night ablaze with manness. Women just kind of lie around like big fat pigs in big fat puddles of shit. Congratulations women. You really earned those rights!

6. Men write illegibly

Writing is stupid and an ineffective way to communicate. Men know this so they don’t give a shit about handwriting things with big hoops and loops and squiggles and shit so aliens can read notes about remembering to pick up your birth control pills after 6th period from space.

5. Jesus was a man

Whether or not you believe in Jesus, there is one fact you can’t argue with: he was a man. No religion anywhere has ever put a woman in charge of shit. That’s called dogma — man-dogma — and it means men are better than women.

4. Men wear watches

Do you know why men wear watches? It’s because there’s a limited amount of time in the day and men need to know how much of it there is so they can efficiently allocate their man ass kicking for the day. Women don’t wear watches; they wear bracelets. Women wearing bracelets is like dropping a bus of retarded kids off in front of a taffy pulling machine. They can just stare for hours and never get bored.

A watch says, ‘Get up and go! Move your man ass and take care of your fucking man business!’ That’s why 60 minutes uses a ticking watch for its theme song. ‘Important shit is going down and we’re about to talk about it in a fucking fastidious manner, so get the fuck ready,’ says a ticking watch. A bracelet says, ‘You’re most likely ugly, but look at how much money you’re worth!’ What a joke.

3. Boys destroy things

The only thing that has ever lifted our species out of the trees where we came from is our ability to destroy. Take paper: the cornerstone of the modern world. That was invented because man wanted to destroy trees and beat them into pulp. How about nuclear power? Men invented that too. Men are natural destructors. We pop right out of the man-womb and start on a life-long tirade of progress by tearing down the Earth with our mighty, man-manly man-fists. Goddammit, that’s awesome!

2. Marriage is stupid

Marriage is 100% the fault of women. It was invented by men though! Did you know that? Marriage was invented because women were too busy whoring it out to fuck the only the guy who was paying their rent and feeding their fat asses French bon-bons every day. Men invented marriage as a way of telling women who they could and couldn’t fuck. Like everything else men have ever invented, it completely worked and worked way better than any man thought it would. Women became so indoctrinated by the man-invention of marriage that they’re fucking obsessed with it.

Marriage is still stupid. It’s a stupid game invented to entertain stupid minds and to teach basic lessons of fidelity that even invertebrates are born with.

1. Men have penises

When it comes to being a man, being quick at identifying problems is tantamount to fixing them. In fact it’s tantamount-ier. Having a penis — in other words looking like a man and having man parts — is a man’s way of telling other men, ‘Hey. Look at me. I’m a man. I won’t fuck up whatever it is that you’re trying to do. If you need some help, maybe ask me and I’ll see if I can lend a man-hand. It’s the least I could do to be fucking courteous.’

Men Are Better Than Women.

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/

The sone
04-10-2008, 01:04 AM
i have absolutely no fucking words...

word
04-10-2008, 01:10 AM
That's manly.

Mister Sinister
04-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Yo, holmes, to Bel-Air!

MaNuMaNiAc
04-10-2008, 01:17 AM
This thread is even gayer than Shagia, and I think he'd agree

johngateswhiteley
04-10-2008, 01:20 AM
stupid.

gtownspur
04-10-2008, 01:40 AM
stupid.

cmon john,

its done in satire.

go a little easy on the chivalry.

CuckingFunt
04-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Hmmmm... I'm perplexed...

Clearly whomever wrote this originally either really believed these things, or assumed (accurately, apparently) that other people would find it amusing. I honestly don't know which scenario I find more offensive.

manufor3
04-10-2008, 07:07 AM
i'm a man but that was gay

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 07:50 AM
It's not that bad; it's a little entertaining. I found 2 very positive messages in that post:

#7 Men live less than women :lol

#10 Men have penises :spin

peewee's lovechild
04-10-2008, 08:27 AM
This thread is the truth!!!!

Don Quixote
04-10-2008, 08:35 AM
I have to admit, I find your arguments very persuasive.

DarkReign
04-10-2008, 09:58 AM
I laughed.

Grow a sense of humor.

Mister Sinister
04-10-2008, 11:17 AM
This thread is even gayer than Shagia, and I think he'd agree
Given that there are several things gayer than myself, yes, I'd agree that this thread is potentially gayer than myself.

Whisky Dog
04-10-2008, 11:38 AM
I like the concept, but the writing was poorly done. The majority of these aren't funny, but with a little work they could have been funny.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 11:39 AM
our brains are bigger...

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 11:39 AM
not to mention we have been superior since the beginning of time

remingtonbo2001
04-10-2008, 11:46 AM
We don't have boobs.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 11:46 AM
we dont have vaginas.... well most of us dont.... im not sure about that ruffnready dude

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 11:47 AM
We don't have boobs.

t park does

remingtonbo2001
04-10-2008, 11:58 AM
man boobs don't count.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-10-2008, 12:09 PM
We can pee standing up, which makes designing our bathrooms much easier. You just hang a bucket on the wall and we can hit it. Try that in a ladies room and those poor gals have to try some Harlem Globetrotters' style no-look shot.

sa_butta
04-10-2008, 12:11 PM
We can pee standing up, which makes designing our bathrooms much easier. You just hang a bucket on the wall and we can hit it. Try that in a ladies room and those poor gals have to try some Harlem Globetrotters' style no-look shot.I was going to post that actually but, you could really tie that into men having penises/tube shoots for urinating.

Men think alike, while women just argue about who is right.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 12:15 PM
we want to solve problems while women just constantly want to state that they have problems and would like to talk about them...

ATRAIN
04-10-2008, 12:16 PM
one thing says it all. WNBA.......You dont see us writing on Silverstarstalk.com now do you?

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 12:22 PM
one thing says it all. WNBA.......You dont see us writing on Silverstarstalk.com now do you?

Duuuummmmm :rolleyes

ATRAIN
04-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Duuuummmmm :rolleyes

Ironic that this is coming from you. 90% of your posts suck!!

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 12:26 PM

true story!

sa_butta
04-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Duuuummmmm :rolleyesThat is also a good reason, thanks for your help.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 12:27 PM
as the god camron would say....

CLOSE YA LIPS BEFORE I PUT MY DICK IN EM (NO HOMO)

sa_butta
04-10-2008, 12:29 PM
When men have sex with multiple women he is seen in high regard amongst his peers. When women have sex with multiple men she is a whore amongst her peers.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 12:29 PM
good point sa butta

ATRAIN
04-10-2008, 12:31 PM
When men have sex with multiple women he is seen in high regard amongst his peers. When women have sex with multiple men she is a whore amongst her peers.

hahahahah DAMN WHORES!!!!

Don Quixote
04-10-2008, 12:37 PM
We don't have boobs.

Um, not sure how this supports our argument against women.

I thought boobies are a good thing! They are!

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 12:42 PM

Then I'm doing about 10% better than you!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

ploto
04-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Old joke--

Seems God was just about done creating the universe, but he had two extra things left in his bag of creations, so he decided to split them between Adam and Eve. He told the couple that one of the things he had to give away was the ability to stand up while urinating. "It's a very handy thing", God told the couple, "I was wondering if either one of you wanted that very ability."

Adam jumped up and blurted, "Oh, give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems a sort of thing a man should do. Oh please, oh please, oh please, let me have that ability, It'd be so great! When I'm working in the garden or naming the animals, I could just stand there and let it fly. It'd be so cool, I could write my name in the sand. Oh please God, let it be me who you give that gift to, let me stand and pee, oh please..." On and on he went like an excited little boy who had to pee.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted that so badly, that he should have it. It seemed to be the sort of thing that would make him happy and she really wouldn't mind if Adam were the one given this ability. And so Adam was given the ability to urinate while in a vertical position. He was happy and did celebrate by wetting down the bark on the tree nearest him, laughing with delight all the while.

"Fine," God said looking back into his bag of leftovers. "What's left here? Oh yes, multiple orgasms..."

ATRAIN
04-10-2008, 12:44 PM

Just like a woman, doesn't know WHEN to shut up.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
backhand her

ATRAIN
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
backhand her

Im about to

sa_butta
04-10-2008, 12:46 PM
FAIL

sa_butta
04-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Just like a woman, doesn't know WHEN to shut up.I guess they have computers at the battered womens shelter now.

ATRAIN
04-10-2008, 12:50 PM
I guess they have computers at the battered womens shelter now.

The Strip Club?

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 12:50 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2j128mo.jpg

sa_butta
04-10-2008, 12:51 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91541

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 12:52 PM
backhand her

you go fly a kite!!

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Im about to

I already warned you what would happen to you.......

sa_butta
04-10-2008, 12:54 PM
you go fly a kite!!:pctoss

TheSanityAnnex
04-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Given that there are several things gayer than myself Like an actual gay person who has actually had intercourse with the same sex?

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 12:56 PM
shagia fails at being gay....

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Old joke--

Seems God was just about done creating the universe, but he had two extra things left in his bag of creations, so he decided to split them between Adam and Eve. He told the couple that one of the things he had to give away was the ability to stand up while urinating. "It's a very handy thing", God told the couple, "I was wondering if either one of you wanted that very ability."

Adam jumped up and blurted, "Oh, give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems a sort of thing a man should do. Oh please, oh please, oh please, let me have that ability, It'd be so great! When I'm working in the garden or naming the animals, I could just stand there and let it fly. It'd be so cool, I could write my name in the sand. Oh please God, let it be me who you give that gift to, let me stand and pee, oh please..." On and on he went like an excited little boy who had to pee.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted that so badly, that he should have it. It seemed to be the sort of thing that would make him happy and she really wouldn't mind if Adam were the one given this ability. And so Adam was given the ability to urinate while in a vertical position. He was happy and did celebrate by wetting down the bark on the tree nearest him, laughing with delight all the while.

"Fine," God said looking back into his bag of leftovers. "What's left here? Oh yes, multiple orgasms..."

ploto, even though that was a joke, I think it very accurately describes the problem some of the men around here are having. Or should I say not having? :)

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 01:02 PM
omg.... why are you still talking when men are present? shouldnt you be cooking or cleaning or something

ATRAIN
04-10-2008, 01:04 PM
omg.... why are you still talking when men are present? shouldnt you be cooking or cleaning or something

Ho needs to be put in check. Where is Pee wee he seems to know how to put her in check. Always does, I think its because they had "relations".

Condemned 2 HelLA
04-10-2008, 02:00 PM

Just 90%?
You give her WAAAAAAAAY too much credit!

remingtonbo2001
04-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Um, not sure how this supports our argument against women.

I thought boobies are a good thing! They are!

My point exactly.

remingtonbo2001
04-10-2008, 02:29 PM

Are you sure isn't wasn't boobs?

peewee's lovechild
04-10-2008, 02:43 PM
"So God showed man that he loved him, by giving woman titties."

- Genisis 3:52

smeagol
04-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Mildly funny . . .

Kermit
04-10-2008, 02:49 PM
So how does God explain this?

http://www.media-post.net/mob5.jpg

remingtonbo2001
04-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Seriously, I did not need to see that.

It's uncalled for.

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh no, not again!!! :vomit:

peewee's lovechild
04-10-2008, 02:59 PM

He has a great sense of humor.

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Damn quoting.....:pctoss

peewee's lovechild
04-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Damn quoting.....:pctoss

Go make me a sammich, woman.

mrsmaalox
04-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Yes sir

Shelly
04-10-2008, 03:44 PM

I think that guy was on the current The Biggest Loser.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 07:11 PM
thats midge...

midgetonadonkey
04-11-2008, 10:33 AM
That is me.