PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix and Dallas.............

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:16 AM
....had to resort to bringing in former Spurs to run their organization cause the dumbasses they had before couldn't get the job done! :lol They even made Kerr a GM !! LOL Spurs own you motherfuckers!

Shred
04-10-2008, 01:18 AM
....had to resort to bringing in former Spurs to run their organization cause the dumbasses they had before couldn't get the job done! :lol They even made Kerr a GM !! LOL Spurs own you motherfuckers!

Actually, the Suns were the team who drafted Steve Kerr. But, whatever makes you feel better.

Mister Sinister
04-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Actually, the Suns were the team who drafted Steve Kerr. But, whatever makes you feel better.
Pot, kettle, etc.

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:20 AM

Did he actually win a title with the Suns? No? Knowing that makes me feel better! I love Kerr but come on , a GM ?! @ LOL Spurs own you motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol

Shred
04-10-2008, 01:21 AM
*96-79

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 01:22 AM

Actually the main reason Avery Johnson is our coach is because Don Nelson resigned.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:22 AM
Since you seem to love the almighty asterisk here's one for your ass!

Phoenix Suns draft Steve Kerr.*

*Kerr had to leave Phoenix to win a title.

Shred
04-10-2008, 01:24 AM
San Antonio has a whole lotta fat chicks.

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Actually the main reason Avery Johnson is our coach is because Don Nelson resigned.

Thank the Spurs for your coach Mavs fans! Maybe the Mavs should hire one of the Spurs assistant coaches to head up their front office. I guarantee they wouldn't have made a stupid ass trade like Cuban did getting rid of half his team to get an old man to run the point!!! OWNED!!!!!

:lobt2: :lmao :lobt2: :lmao :lobt2: :lmao :lobt2:

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:27 AM
San Antonio has a whole lotta fat chicks.

Damn dude ! You ran out of material so you resort to calling San Antonio's chicks fat? Can you say OWNED!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!! :lmao :lobt2: :lmao :lobt2: :lmao :lobt2: :lmao :lobt2:

Shred
04-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Damn dude ! I just owned you ! You ran out of material so you resort to calling San Antonio's chicks fat?

LMFAO!!!!! :lmao :lobt2: :lmao :lobt2: :lmao :lobt2: :lmao :lobt2:

No, that's why Kerr left. :oink

Mister Sinister
04-10-2008, 01:34 AM
No, that's why Kerr left. :oink
Your brain-fu is weak, grasshoppah.

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Your brain-fu is weak, grasshoppah.

:lol :toast

Shred
04-10-2008, 01:40 AM
:lol :toast

Take your avatar, for example.

Tike Mailer
04-10-2008, 01:42 AM

Yeah. And what team sucks now, holmes? You lose 90-64 to the Jizz over the weekend and the Suns just raped you in your house. I pray to GOD that the Mavs get you girly panzees in the first round, brah.

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:43 AM

Nice one !! Why should I give a FUCK about the broad in the avatar? AASSSS!!! :lol :lol

Mister Sinister
04-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Tell me something. Do you give out Internet Tough Guy awards because you've won the previous 5? Is...is that some kinda bonus, or something, or what? Because if not, you're just an obnoxious assclown.

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Yeah. And what team sucks now, holmes? You lose 90-64 to the Jizz over the weekend and the Suns just raped you in your house. I pray to GOD that the Mavs get you girly panzees in the first round, brah.

'Che pendejo! Internet Gangstas? LMFAO!!!! Only in Dallas!!!!

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:45 AM

The better question is why do you have a former SPUR that has a ring (no thanks to the Suns) as YOUR avatar? :lmao :lmao

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 01:47 AM
There's no comp here. I'm done. Goodnight HATERS! And remember. The Spurs OWN you. Don't believe me? Look at your coaching staff and front offices!

Louie Vega
04-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Tell me something. Do you give out Internet Tough Guy awards because you've won the previous 5? Is...is that some kinda bonus, or something, or what? Because if not, you're just an obnoxious assclown.
LOL

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2008, 09:32 PM
a viente a la chingada

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 04:03 AM

They'll probably get Phoenix sorry holmes :lol

Obstructed_View
04-12-2008, 04:22 AM
Wow, that's really weak. I guess your embarassmentectomy was a success.