PDA

View Full Version : Crawford, Texas; NEW "Roost" For Chickenhawks???

JohnnyMarzetti
01-16-2005, 09:08 AM
"Forget the bake sale. Ted Nugent jammed the gym on Saturday to raise money for a high school band's trip to the presidential inauguration.

Nugent, who recently relocated from Michigan to tiny Crawford, home of President Bush's ranch, played old favorites like “Cat Scratch Fever'' at a sold-out show at Crawford High School."

http://www.mind.net/basile/dubyacard.jpg

http://www.mind.net/basile/nugentcard.jpg

Yeah......those Chickenhawks are some reeeeaaaallll badasses......after the fighting's all OVER!!!!!!! (http://www.searchspaniel.com/index.php/Ted_Nugent)

Nugent avoided the draft during the Vietnam War. According to the July 15, 1990 Detroit Free Press Magazine, Nugent claimed that he tried to avoid the draft:

"He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine.

Motor Shitty Madman!

JohnnyMarzetti
01-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Damn, Ted...not even a Weekend Warrior?

SpursWoman
01-16-2005, 11:13 AM
I hear they are short some troops in Iraq. Have you enlisted yet?

Nbadan
01-16-2005, 02:38 PM
I hear they are short some troops in Iraq. Have you enlisted yet?

I hear they are taking 82 year old secretaries too SW. If you believe this war is worth fighting for what is your sacrafice?

SpursWoman
01-16-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm not bitching or criticising them either, am I?

It's really easy to sit back and flap your jaws about how much you are against this war or the cause or whatever, and then turn around and criticize people for doing basically the same thing.

Fucking hypocrites. :)

Nbadan
01-16-2005, 02:58 PM
It's really easy to sit back and flap your jaws about how much you are against this war or the cause or whatever, and then turn around and criticize people for doing basically the same thing.

The difference is there is no draft - yet. Look, if Johnny thought this war was about really about 'liberty, 'freedom' and protecting the homeland I'm sure he would be the first to sign up - as would 10,000's of other young men, but too many people have seen through the real purposes for this war, the reasons were not supposed to talk about lest we be called traitors, and let me tell ya, its not gonna get any more pretty from here on out until we leave Iraq and quit meddling in the M.E..

Clandestino
01-16-2005, 04:13 PM
the FACT is, the military is NOT SHORT on troops and recruitment levels are fine. i have met several people who have told me they can not get in because of various reasons including, but not limited to
1. having a GED, but no high school diploma.
2. having a high school degree, but admitting to using marijuana more than twice, but less then 5 times. (military said, "more than once is not considered experimental).
3. scoring low on the asvab.(this is a legit reason, but if they were so hurting for bodies they wouldn't care who got in.)

Spurminator
01-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Ted Nugent. There's a tough target.

Fight the power, man.

JoeChalupa
01-17-2005, 01:19 PM
I don't agree with some of what Ted says but I do like his music, his early stuff anyways.

Hook Dem
01-17-2005, 05:38 PM
I don't agree with some of what Ted says but I do like his music, his early stuff anyways.
Damn Joe! There you go being conservative again. Marxetti ain't gonna like that! :lol

JoeChalupa
01-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Hey, I grew up in OHio so I heard plenty of Terrible Ted!!
Saw Ted rock the Cobo Hall in Detroit!