PDA

View Full Version : Mavs vs Utah

DaDakota
04-10-2008, 07:13 AM
Hey Dallas,

Do us Rocket fans a favor and beat the Jazz at home. We want to maintain our home court advantage in the first round.

And the Jazz are breathing down our necks.....so do our team a favor....if you can.

;)

DD

ratm1221
04-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Hey Dallas,

Do us Rocket fans a favor and beat the Jazz at home. We want to maintain our home court advantage in the first round.

And the Jazz are breathing down our necks.....so do our team a favor....if you can.

;)

DD

Eat some shit.

GuerillaBlack
04-10-2008, 08:36 AM
I do hope the Mavs win. Keep the Jazz with a lower record than the Rockets, BUT the Rockets still need to beat Phoenix on Friday. Battier might not play, either.

Findog
04-10-2008, 10:21 AM
bumping MRodgers gay threads off the front page

balli
04-10-2008, 10:24 AM
I hope that we purposefully and flagrantly foul Dirk Nowitzki to injure him and put him out a few games. Jason Hart could do it. Ak-47 said there's no hard feelings from his end, but from my end; I hope we knock him on his ass all night. Fuck Dirk Nowitzki.

Matchman
04-10-2008, 10:25 AM
the Mavs will own the Jazz tonight. Okur is softer than Dirk, DWill = Kidd, and AK can keep JHo in check, so i predicted a nice game by Terry. They aint playin' in the Mormon's land so the refs can call the game fair and square

stretch
04-10-2008, 10:25 AM
I hope that we purposefully and flagrantly foul Dirk Nowitzki to injure him and put him out a few games. Jason Hart could do it. Ak-47 said there's no hard feelings from his end, but from my end; I hope we knock him on his ass all night. Fuck Dirk Nowitzki.
Dirk barely even hit the guy. He flopped so fucking much that it was his own fault that he got hurt.

balli
04-10-2008, 10:26 AM
the Mavs will own the Jazz tonight.

No they won't. Deron's going to wipe the floor with Kidd.

balli
04-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Dirk barely even hit the guy. He flopped so fucking much that it was his own fault that he got hurt.

Dude. He was clearly, clearly pulled down hard by Nowitzki. It was malicious, purposeful and it injured one of our players. If you are calling this a flop, you are entirely clueless.

Scr8Ep3ZXE8

Yeah, hell of a flop there stretch?

Matchman
04-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Dude. He was clearly, clearly pulled down hard by Nowitzki. It was malicious, purposeful and it injured one of our players. If you are calling this a flop, you are entirely clueless.

He was clearly, clearly pulled down hard by Nowitzki. YES
It was malicious, purposeful and it injured one of our players. NO

clambake
04-10-2008, 10:34 AM
AK-47 should have shot him.

balli
04-10-2008, 10:35 AM
It was malicious, purposeful and it injured one of our players. NO

So when he applied extra force to drag down our guy that wasn't on purpose?

And the reason he did it wasn't to make life harder for AK? And it wasn't because he was pissed off the Jazz were on a major run? Really he was doing AK a favor by helping him to toughen up a little?

And those three games AK missed? Well, he didn't really miss them, huh?

Indazone
04-10-2008, 10:37 AM
nah, I'd rather the Mav's just play themselves right outta the playoffs lol.

Matchman
04-10-2008, 10:43 AM

And the reason he did it wasn't to make life harder for AK? And it wasn't because he was pissed off the Jazz were on a major run? Really he was doing AK a favor by helping him to toughen up a little?

And those three games AK missed? Well, he didn't really miss them, huh?

It was on purpose, but Dirk dragged him down to prevent a lay-up, not because hes malicious and tried to hurt AK-47. It was unfortunate that AK47 got hurt but thats not Dirk's intention.

Findog
04-10-2008, 10:45 AM

No, it wasn't. He lost his balance and exhibited poor body control. AK-47 doesn't agree with you.

Findog
04-10-2008, 10:46 AM
nah, I'd rather the Mav's just play themselves right outta the playoffs lol.

So you don't face us.

Is somebody bitter?

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2005/series_dalhou.html

:lol

Indazone
04-10-2008, 10:47 AM
No just to prove that the Mav's don't belong and that the Kidd trade was terrible. ;)

balli
04-10-2008, 10:49 AM
It was on purpose, but Dirk dragged him down prevent a lay-up, not because hes malicious and tried to hurt AK-47. It was unfortunate that AK47 got hurt but thats not Dirk's intention.

If you're beat so badly that the only way you can prevent the layup is to lay down a flagrant foul like that, than you should just give up the two points. I mean players could lay down flagrants on every single play in the name of preventing pts, but that isn't basketball, defense, or defensible. It's some cheap bullshit is what it is.

It was just stupid and despite intention, our player did get injured becasue of it. I cut him no slack.

Findog
04-10-2008, 10:51 AM
No just to prove that the Mav's don't belong and that the Kidd trade was terrible. ;)

Guess you're going to be awfully disappointed when we play in the first round and make TMac cry again.

balli
04-10-2008, 10:52 AM
No, it wasn't. He lost his balance and exhibited poor body control. AK-47 doesn't agree with you.

Like I didn't already know that when I said this:

Ak-47 said there's no hard feelings from his end, but from my end; I hope we knock him on his ass all night. Fuck Dirk Nowitzki.

And AK said there were no hard feelings. He didn't say that Dirk didn't do it on purpose. Clearly he did it on purpose. If you want to argue that he didn't mean to hurt him, fine. Don't say that foul wasn't on purpose and that it was AK's poor body control that caused it. You just make yourself look like a jackass.

DaDakota
04-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Guess you're going to be awfully disappointed when we play in the first round and make TMac cry again.

For that to happen we would have to move up to 2nd place, probably not going to happen....

At least Houston has a shot at HC advantage, and has the 2nd best record in the Western Conference.

While Dallas fights with the dregs Denver and Golden State to see who gets 7th and 8th.....

yeah, good year all right.

NOT !

DD

clambake
04-10-2008, 10:57 AM
For that to happen we would have to move up to 2nd place, probably not going to happen....

At least Houston has a shot at HC advantage, and has the 2nd best record in the Western Conference.

While Dallas fights with the dregs Denver and Golden State to see who gets 7th and 8th.....

NOT !

DD
mavsfan1000 said it's already over for us. why waste your time?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-10-2008, 11:00 AM
WHat we need to hapen is this:

(1) NO vs (8) GS

(2) LAL vs (7) DAL

(3) SA vs (6) HOU

(4) UTA vs (5) PHX

I would love that

Amuseddaysleeper
04-10-2008, 11:02 AM
I highly doubt Dirk would take AK down on purpose. It's just not in his character.

clambake
04-10-2008, 11:02 AM

(1) NO vs (8) GS

(2) LAL vs (7) DAL

(3) SA vs (6) HOU

(4) UTA vs (5) PHX

I would love that
i think you need that setup.

balli
04-10-2008, 11:06 AM
I highly doubt Dirk would take AK down on purpose. It's just not in his character.

You highly doubt it because it's not in his character? Well, there was a suspension handed down for it and there is video evidence that he did it. What do you call seconds 20-21 of that video? While I appreciate the fly by the seat of your pants instincts when it comes to Dirks character, I think I'll trust video, the flagrant call and the NBA's decision to suspend him.

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:07 AM

Whatever, TMac is going to sob like a baby again.

There's like what, 7 games between 1 and 8 in the West, same gap as between Boston and Detroit? Who cares? You can be both 3.5 games out of the 1 seed and the lottery.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-10-2008, 11:15 AM
You highly doubt it because it's not in his character? Well, there was a suspension handed down for it and there is video evidence that he did it. What do you call seconds 20-21 of that video? While I appreciate the fly by the seat of your pants instincts when it comes to Dirks character, I think I'll trust video, the flagrant call and the NBA's decision to suspend him.

So now AK should flagrant foul dirk and get himself suspended?

If we are going for the eye for an eye theory, Bruce Bowen would have half the league suspended by now while he took comfort at the local hospital.

balli
04-10-2008, 11:18 AM
So now AK should flagrant foul dirk and get himself suspended?

If we are going for the eye for an eye theory, Bruce Bowen would have half the league suspended by now while he took comfort at the local hospital.

No, no, no. God no. I said to send in 3rd string pt. guard Jason Hart to do the hit. Fuck if I'd want one of our good players to actually deliver the blow. And really, I was joking about that. I'm not down to see Dirk get injured right before the p-offs, in the name of revenge. I just thought it was a bullshit, purposeful, non-basketball play and I guess I'm still just sore about it.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-10-2008, 11:19 AM
fair enough.

good luck in the game tonight.

Xylus
04-10-2008, 11:20 AM

(1) NO vs (8) GS

(2) LAL vs (7) DAL

(3) SA vs (6) HOU

(4) UTA vs (5) PHX

I would love that
The most beneficial setup for the Suns would be:

(1) NO vs (8) GS

(2) LAL vs (7) DAL

(3) PHX vs (6) HOU

(4)UTA vs (5) SA

It really depends on whether the Suns can win their remaining games, and if the Lakers beat the Spurs this weekend. First time and last time this season I'm rooting for the Lakers.

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:20 AM

He intended to dole out a hard foul, he didn't intend to hurt him and he had no malicious intentions. You can hate him for that if you want, but you're offbase to ascribe anything sinister to that sequence. Jerry Sloan and Andrei Kirilenko don't agree with you.

ratm1221
04-10-2008, 11:25 AM

While it deserved a flagrant, I doubt it was intentional. The only person that knows for sure is Dirk. Not some homer Utah fan.

I got a question for you. Are you so embarrassed by your shitty team who can't win a road game that you have to change your team to the Atlanta Hawks?

Indazone
04-10-2008, 11:36 AM

haha, no because it's gonna be Dirk in the tunnel with another temper tantrum.

DaDakota
04-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Everybody wants Houston....that is gonna bite someone in the Arse.

DD

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:38 AM
haha, no because it's gonna be Dirk in the tunnel with another temper tantrum.

Another trip to the Finals? I'll take that. Yao and TMac will never know what it's like to win three series in a row.

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Everybody wants Houston....that is gonna bite someone in the Arse.

DD

Who would that be? There's 7 teams right now that are lusting after Houston.

Indazone
04-10-2008, 11:41 AM
hahaha..in your dreams the Mavs are in the finals lol. Whooo that some good stuff you smoking over there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysAH1c8nMrA

DaDakota
04-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Who would that be? There's 7 teams right now that are lusting after Houston.

I know it, no one gives Houston any chance, but they have a better chance of advancing than Dallas and GS or Denver does.

DD

Indazone
04-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Rockets want Utah

Bring on Utah, the fans want it, the players want it. The coaches want it. Yao has publicly said it so bring on the Jazz.

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:43 AM
hahaha..in your dreams the Mavs are in the finals lol. Whooo that some good stuff you smoking over there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysAH1c8nMrA

haha in your dreams the Rockets make it to the second round.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PofsN2LgH0I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PofsN2LgH0I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:45 AM
I know it, no one gives Houston any chance, but they have a better chance of advancing than Dallas and GS or Denver does.

DD

Houston could beat Denver or Golden State, but one of them isn't making the playoffs, and the other is going to be seeded eighth. Unless you can get the top seed, you're going home early again.

balli
04-10-2008, 11:52 AM
I got a question for you. Are you so embarrassed by your shitty team who can't win a road game that you have to change your team to the Atlanta Hawks?

Why are you such a douchenozzle man? I haven't been on this board long, but from what I've noticed you do little more than talk shit to people because they root for a different team than you? I mean do you have anything substantive to say? Ever?

And my team that sucks on the road? You mean the team that handed BOS their worst loss of the season a few weeks back? In Boston. The team that just beat the shit out of NO at NO the other night. The team that's won at Detroit, at Denver when they still mattered and recently at PHO. That team? Listen douchenozzle. My team had some players hurt in December, we went through a bad stretch and we dropped road games to some shitty eastern teams. Our road situation is complicated and we have dropped some road games, but it just makes you seem like a simple minded idiot to flat out label us as a bad road team. I guess that's what I should expect from you though. Like I said, I'm yet to see you actually bring an enlightened and substantive b-ball take to the table.

And no, considering just how bad we've been kicking everyones asses lately and that we have the best record amongst western conference playoff teams and the best record in the NBA since the all star break, I'm not embarrassed at all. I just thought ATL as my second favorite team, needed all the representation they could get.

You can apologize later tonight after the Jazz kick the Mavs asses too.

balli
04-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Rockets want Utah

Bring on Utah, the fans want it, the players want it. The coaches want it. Yao has publicly said it so bring on the Jazz.

Want it all you want. As a Jazz fan, I just wanted to let you know that I don't think twice about you guys. As far I'm concerned the Rockets losing in the 1st round is a foregone conclusion. No matter who they play, much less Utah.

This reminds me of the time I went to a Warriors board and they had a thread where they all said UT was their biggest rival. It's funny, because to us, the Warriors are nothing. Same with the Rockets. If you want to scare me bring on the Spurs, Suns, Lakers and Celtics. Nobody else matters.

ratm1221
04-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Like I said, I'm yet to see you actually bring an enlightened and substantive b-ball take to the table.

You mean an intelligent and enlightened post like this one:

I'll work on having such insightful posts as you.

I guess your one of those that talk shit until someone says something back and then you get your feelings hurt. If you can't take what you dish out, then get the fuck out.

balli
04-10-2008, 12:38 PM
I guess your one of those that talk shit until someone says something back and then you get your feelings hurt. If you can't take what you dish out, then get the fuck out.

The Dirk/AK issue has long been clarified & concluded. If you actually read the thread you'd of known that.

And again. Do you have anything to say about basketball or your shit-awful take on our road record? Or do you just want to keep talking shit about who I root for and my ability to give and take insults?

leemajors
04-10-2008, 12:44 PM
it sucks this game isn't on national TV.

Findog
04-10-2008, 12:54 PM

Doesn't matter to me, I'll be at the game tonight.

balli
04-10-2008, 12:55 PM

What??? Instead, you get to watch... The Clippers. How could you be upset about that?

Indazone
04-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I am so ready for a Utah Jazz pounding of the Mav's. This will be fun to watch.

DaDakota
04-10-2008, 03:05 PM

Better for us if the Mavs can win and raise their record against +.500 teams to 3-11 since the Kidd trade.

DD

mavs>spurs2
04-10-2008, 03:43 PM
:lmao at DaDakota thinking the Rockets could actually beat any playoff team in a 7 game series. :lol But that's right you guys do have Scola!

island_dude
04-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Interesting how a guy who claiming to be a Jazz fan, yet has Atlanta as his team of choice, talks so much trash about a supposed flagrant foul, yet the Jazz have always been considered one the dirtiest teams in the NBA.

BUMP
04-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Do you have anything to say about basketball or your shit-awful take on our road record?

seeing as this game is in Dallas the road record does make a difference

Or do you just want to keep talking shit about who I root for and my ability to give and take insults?

seriously why do you have your favorite team listed as the Hawks?

mavs>spurs2
04-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Whoa, I had a coach who used to always say that shit.

Girasuck
04-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Interesting how a guy who claiming to be a Jazz fan, yet has Atlanta as his team of choice, talks so much trash about a supposed flagrant foul, yet the Jazz have always been considered one the dirtiest teams in the NBA.

Really? Name one time any player on this Jazz team delivered a cheap shot? Oh that's right...you can't differentiate between the Jazz team of 10 years ago to the Jazz team of today. If you had any knowledge of today's NBA you'd realize that around the league, the Jazz of today are known as a soft team. I take it you didn't hear about the Sacramento scouting report issue?

Girasuck
04-10-2008, 07:01 PM
And to follow up about our terrible road record and just how bad of a road team we are, here's an interesting stat...

We're 10-8 on the road against .500 or better teams. We're 7-14 against the rest. Over the past 18 road games we have an 11-7 record, which is 3rd best in the league during that time. We have a .500 or better record on the road in every month of the season minus December (where we went 1-9). People who still say we're a bad road team (ESPN included) don't know a damn thing about the Jazz.

TampaDude
04-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Mavs will win by double digits...the Jazz suck on the road...

DaDakota
04-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Looking good so far, no way the Mavs blow this one.

DD

endrity
04-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Mavs looking really good, hope they keep it. That's been their downfall at times this year. Gotta be careful on Memo tonight. He's on!

Indazone
04-10-2008, 09:05 PM
lol they going down DD

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Really? Name one time any player on this Jazz team delivered a cheap shot? Oh that's right...you can't differentiate between the Jazz team of 10 years ago to the Jazz team of today. If you had any knowledge of today's NBA you'd realize that around the league, the Jazz of today are known as a soft team. I take it you didn't hear about the Sacramento scouting report issue?

First off fuck up, second off this proves you are lying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvEfAQB-7vU. And third off take this:

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Nice game, you gotta wonder why Utah vs. Mavs wasn't considered for the TNT viewing tonight.

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:31 PM
GAWD I love Carlos Boozer!

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Dirk threw up the ball before Boozer even got to him. Hate to see a player attack in the paint just to draw a foul.

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I take it you didn't hear about the Sacramento scouting report issue?

I didn't hear about it, can you tell us?

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:41 PM
:: dirk still rubbing arm ::

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 09:42 PM
What a fuckin rigged ass game, Dirk is getting pounded with no call

ThomasGranger
04-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Dallas getting some lucky bounces. Hope they can hold on for the W.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Mavs must finish...

Amuseddaysleeper
04-10-2008, 09:44 PM
I haven't seen the Mavs get hosed this badly by the refs since the Heat series

oh wow

ThomasGranger
04-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Giving the continuation on that play was bullshit. He was miles away from the basket.

Edit: just saw the replay. Could go either way.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 09:46 PM
I would have fuckin went nuts if that was a continuation

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:48 PM
I've seen worse continuation calls. At least they re-called the basket.

Dirk complains so much about no-calls, maybe that's why the refs don't call some of those they should.

ThomasGranger
04-10-2008, 09:48 PM
This game is the Mavs' to lose.

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm impressed with the Mavs late this year. I think Jazz are one of the top two teams in the West. Mavs don't appear to be taking anything for granted this year.

The Nba Is Rigged
Time to get a stop

trueD
WOW DIRK, way to frigging GO!

ThomasGranger
Holy shit!

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:52 PM
.9 left, plenty of time. :lol

Kriz-Maxima
04-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Hell yeah Dirk!!

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Yea whos not clutch now motherfuckers

ThomasGranger
04-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Uggghhhh. These last seconds are giving me too many bad flashbacks of .4

Crookshanks
04-10-2008, 09:54 PM
The way the Mavs are playing tonight is the way the Spurs USED to play! :cry Why couldn't we play Utah like that?! :madrun

Kriz-Maxima
And the mavs are going to the playoffs, fantastic.

trueD
Looks like TNT fucked up not putting this game on instead of the Kindergarteners game.

Stabbin' Cabin
Yea whos not clutch now motherfuckers
Enjoy one of the last few sightings of Dirk, the playoffs are about to start.

Crookshanks
04-10-2008, 09:55 PM
Dirk is playing like a man possessed - I hate to admit it, but they're looking good right now. Makes me even more mad at my Spurs! I hope they watched this game tonight and saw how you can beat Utah if you just play hard and with determination.

ThomasGranger
04-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Great win (and a big boost for the Spurs).

Laughing at Cuban prancing around like an idiot.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 09:57 PM
The person who is a "choker" just hit another gamewinner, what now motherfuckers?!

dg7md
04-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Mavs aren't looking good, it's Dirk who is stepping up and shining through.

Crookshanks
04-10-2008, 09:58 PM
The good news is that Utah just lost some ground on the Spurs - helps the Spurs with their quest to keep HCA.

trueD
04-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Dirk is playing like a man possessed - I hate to admit it, but they're looking good right now. Makes me even more mad at my Spurs!

Spurs: 53-25
Mavs: 50-29

Spurs: 4 championships
Mavs: you know!

Don't worry.

ludda
04-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Is Josh Howard injured? How come he only played 20 minutes?

ThomasGranger
04-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Not to take anything away from the Mavs win (Dirk really was $ tonight) but Utah does seem like a much more beatable team on the road. If there is one series I think the Spurs could really use HCA it will be that one.

ludda
04-10-2008, 10:02 PM
Also that was a crazy exciting finish...Deron with that bank shot 3, holy shit and then Dirk with the gamewinner.

GET EXCITED FOR THE WEST PLAYOFFS PEOPLE.

Girasuck
Carlos Boozer has the basketball IQ of a hockey player, which is to say he's an idiot. If the game isn't a blowout, he's worthless. I was praying he'd foul out.

Good win for the Mavs. I'm a little pissed at the way we started the game and a little upset we lost but deep down I want us to stay in the 4 spot so losing this game wasn't a big deal. Anyway, congrats to the Mavs and Dirk. Hell of a shot there at the end.

Amarelooms
Is Josh Howard injured? How come he only played 20 minutes?

Bruised knee...he was playing like shit anyway :elephant

Crookshanks
04-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Spurs: 53-25
Mavs: 50-29

Spurs: 4 championships
Mavs: you know!

Don't worry.
Oh I know - it's just that we'd have a couple more wins if they hadn't played like girls against Utah and Phoenix.

Crookshanks
04-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Now come on Clippers - beat the Fakers for us! That would be funny because the Spurs would do better by NOT playing tonight! :lol

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 10:08 PM

Shutup stupid, fuck you Bitch. If Dirk didn't hit that shit you probably would have been talkin shit about how much of a choker Dirk is but now that he hit the gamewinner you have to say something different. Stfu Punk, plain and simple. I'm sick of people like you

MavDynasty
04-10-2008, 10:10 PM

Dirk Nowitzki,2006 Western Conference Semi-Finals,Game 7 in San Antonio

Do i need to say anymore dipshit?

MavDynasty
04-10-2008, 10:13 PM
And if your a bandwagonning dumbass who doesnt remember here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmE3B-s8ow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_NEzPfVOEs

Amarelooms
04-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Shutup stupid, fuck you Bitch. If Dirk didn't hit that shit you probably would have been talkin shit about how much of a choker Dirk is but now that he hit the gamewinner you have to say something different. Stfu Punk, plain and simple. I'm sick of people like you

That guy is a tool.....Dirk is who he is...not a choker at all....he's proven that many times. Diek is a very good player who is a 7ft small forward...cant expect him to change his game :elephant

MavDynasty
04-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Oh Shit my bad..your a suns douche,here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vy0kI4SMvo

endrity
04-10-2008, 10:22 PM
http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/story/2008/4/8/2121/85405

something all you Dirk lovers and haters should read

GuerillaBlack
04-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Thank you Mavs for defeating Utah. Dirk with a super clutch shot right after Deron Williams' clutch shot.

MavDynasty
04-10-2008, 10:28 PM
http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/story/2008/4/8/2121/85405

something all you Dirk lovers and haters should read

Good read :tu

Stabbin' Cabin
04-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Dirk Nowitzki,2006 NBA Finals and 2007 Western Conference Quarter-Finals.

Do i need to say anymore dipshit?

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Fuck You Stabbin Cabin

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

Stabbin' Cabin
04-10-2008, 10:32 PM
That guy is a tool.....Dirk is who he is...not a choker at all....he's proven that many times. Diek is a very good player who is a 7ft small forward...cant expect him to change his game :elephant

Nearly 12 months ago all the Mavs fans were calling him a choking vagina and begging to trade him. Now when I agree I get called a tool :rolleyes

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Nearly 12 months ago all the Mavs fans were calling him a choking vagina and begging to trade him. Now when I agree I get called a tool :rolleyes

MavDynasty
04-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Lmao He didn't choke the Miami series dumbass.If you werent such a homer,you could clearly see the refs were sleeping with Stern the night before(see Bennet Salvatore phantom call and allowing 6 seconds to come off after clock when play stopped).Ok he missed a free throw but what the fuck cmon be realistic.And how the fuck does the team that gives the mavs the most trouble make it into the playoffs on the last day...He played like a soft pussy but so did his team

fitzgerald
04-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Starting to like this momentum. Did not see this coming. I guess it took this long to get Kidd and others involved. I hope they keep it going.

sribb43
04-10-2008, 10:41 PM
mavs need not rest anyone these last 3 games...play the games out and carry the momentum into the playoffs. dont regress and rest players

MavDynasty
04-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Watch this shit Cabbin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJCOSPdA7jc

MavDynasty
04-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Yeah the Mavs and Dirk are peaking at the right time=$

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-10-2008, 10:49 PM
props to the Mavs. They are turning it up at the right time. Maybe this is better for the Mavs coz noone has any expectations on them. Now the go into the playoffs as underdogs and that could bode well for them.

mavs>spurs2
04-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Lol, everyone go in the Dirk is not a choker thread and laugh at atxcocker

dirk4mvp
04-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Is the shot on youtube yet? Can somebody post it if it is?

The Nba Is Rigged
04-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Is the shot on youtube yet? Can somebody post it if it is?

I am proud to be a mavs fan and so should you, hate on us all you want but I will continue to support the mavs no matter what. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pch5Uts-FI

GuerillaBlack
04-10-2008, 11:11 PM
It's probably on NBA.com by now.

mavs>spurs2
04-10-2008, 11:20 PM
I just got back from this game. DWILL and DIRK were clutch as hell. I wanted OT.

I didn't know a lucky 3 off glass was clutch?? :wtf

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:41 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2069/2404200171_8b917828bc_b.jpg

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:42 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3036/2405027904_937d3b9f8a_b.jpg

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:42 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3075/2404202373_fdf9cb72e6_b.jpg

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:43 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2404203759_fc245e2bd7_b.jpg

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:46 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3082/2404206981_9cc765603f_b.jpg

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:46 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3220/2405033888_d82f7e4fc8_b.jpg

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:48 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3232/2405036950_2d4d2357a7_b.jpg

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:51 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2132/2404212863_6fb61b2ed4_b.jpg

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:54 PM

How'd that work out for you?

ludda
04-10-2008, 11:54 PM
^nice pic.

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:55 PM
lol they going down DD

You're like a good luck charm.
:toast

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:55 PM
^nice pic.

Yeah, who cares about the game action, let's see those fartboxes!

:lol

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:56 PM
I haven't seen the Mavs get hosed this badly by the refs since the Heat series

oh wow

Even Steve Javie couldn't take this away from Dirk tonight. God, fuck, fuck, fuck that guy...unless we're the road team.

Findog
04-10-2008, 11:59 PM

Here you go Suns fan:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3ZNoeCTP-4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3ZNoeCTP-4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Findog
04-11-2008, 12:00 AM
I just got back from this game. DWILL and DIRK were clutch as hell. I wanted OT.

We were in the middle of the DWill cheering section. Kind of annoying, but he had a LOT of people here tonight, being from the The Colony and all.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Musta been insane to have been at the game! I can't even imagine your reaction in person from D. Williams shot and then to Dirk's.

good stuff
:tu

DaDakota
04-11-2008, 12:30 AM
I am glad the Mavs took care of Utah at home.....thanks.

Now if we can just beat Phoenix tomorrow night.....

DD

Findog
04-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Musta been insane to have been at the game! I can't even imagine your reaction in person from D. Williams shot and then to Dirk's.

good stuff
:tu

Best game experience in person I've ever had. When I was a kid, I went to a Mavs game at the old Reunion Arena during the Aguirre-Blackman era. They were down by 10 to the English/Lever Nuggets with about two and a half minutes left and they rallied to win the game. Saw the baseball All Star game in person in Arlington in 1995. I once went to a Rangers game at the old Arlington Stadium as a kid when Texas scored five in the bottom of the ninth to come from behind and beat the Yankees 5-4. About the only thing that compares to tonight.

mavsfan1000
04-11-2008, 12:47 AM
How bad was the Josh Howard injury?

Findog
04-11-2008, 12:52 AM
How bad was the Josh Howard injury?

So far they're not making it out to be serious. We'll know more tomorrow.

Findog
04-11-2008, 01:09 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080411/capt.2eff8c6a51f841529f92869cd4a6ee23.jazz_maveric ks_basketball_dna107.jpg

Haha, Terry lost his headband. For a moment, I thought Perez Hilton had drawn cum on AK-47's face.

dirk4mvp
04-11-2008, 06:52 AM
I am proud to be a mavs fan and so should you, hate on us all you want but I will continue to support the mavs no matter what. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pch5Uts-FI

awesome. the only people that can hate on that are faggots like atxcocker

Girasuck
04-11-2008, 12:01 PM

DD

It really doesn't matter if we have home court or not against Houston. We're winning that series either way. Phoenix without home court would be very tough to win. I'm a Rockets fan tonight.

DaDakota
04-11-2008, 12:03 PM
It really doesn't matter if we have home court or not against Houston. We're winning that series either way. Phoenix without home court would be very tough to win. I'm a Rockets fan tonight.

I am not so sure, Utah is not that great on the road, although I would have to make you guys the favorites without Yao.

Still should be a fun series.

DD

Girasuck
04-11-2008, 12:14 PM
I am not so sure, Utah is not that great on the road, although I would have to make you guys the favorites without Yao.

Still should be a fun series.

DD

Lucky for us we won't be playing the TWolves, Clippers, Heat, Knicks, Nets, or Bobcats in the playoffs. We may have lost last nights game but it reassured me just how much of a big game road team we are. I have no worries about our so-called horrible road record when the playoffs start. Above .500 against playoff teams on the road, 7-14 against the lottery teams. Like I said above, no lottery teams in the playoffs.

DaDakota
04-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Lucky for us we won't be playing the TWolves, Clippers, Heat, Knicks, Nets, or Bobcats in the playoffs. We may have lost last nights game but it reassured me just how much of a big game road team we are. I have no worries about our so-called horrible road record when the playoffs start. Above .500 against playoff teams on the road, 7-14 against the lottery teams. Like I said above, no lottery teams in the playoffs.

I know you guys have really struggled against the lesser teams on the road, very strange.

I think you miss Fisher and his professionalism in getting the team ready to play every game...

But as I said, I think you guys would be favored against us....but also it is our best chance of winning the first round too.

I put it at 60/40 Jazz.

DD

Girasuck
04-11-2008, 12:50 PM
I know you guys have really struggled against the lesser teams on the road, very strange.

I think you miss Fisher and his professionalism in getting the team ready to play every game...

But as I said, I think you guys would be favored against us....but also it is our best chance of winning the first round too.

I put it at 60/40 Jazz.

DD

I think we missed Fisher during our bad month of December but we're a better team without him right now. It would've been nice to have that veteran leadership to calm us down during the month of December, but other than that I don't miss him at all.

I will say this about the Rockets...they scare me more without Yao than with him. Maybe not against other teams but against us it seems like when Yao has been out or in foul trouble, Houston plays better.

DaDakota
04-11-2008, 01:31 PM
I will say this about the Rockets...they scare me more without Yao than with him. Maybe not against other teams but against us it seems like when Yao has been out or in foul trouble, Houston plays better.

That is interesting, but I believe it is more about Scola than Yao...

Last year we only had TMac and Yao, and the rest of the players were not great, especially in JVG's stand still offense.

But we added Scola who moves without the ball into open spaces and can finish.

The team with Yao this year is MUCH better, and our starting 5 had FIVE players that could be an offensive threat.

Whereas last year we were playing 3 on 5 with our starters.

This year it was 5 on 5.....with Yao we were 16-0 this year before he went out.....our only loss was to Utah when Yao was sick and we almost beat you guys that game anyway.

Houston now plays 4 on 5 with Deke in the middle, still better than last year, but not as good as if we had Yao.

I know that Yao is a bad defensive matchup for Boozer or Okur, but Rick Adelman doesn't ask him to come out on the high PnR like JVG did...and it made a huge difference.

So, I understand you point, but I honestly think that we are a LOT better with Yao, and if Yao was healthy, we would already have the number 1 slot in the WC locked up and be a championship favorite.

As of now, I would be happy getting out of the first round.

:D

DD

The Nba Is Rigged
04-11-2008, 02:14 PM

DD

:lol :nope

DaDakota
04-11-2008, 02:22 PM
^^^^^^ I know, and we are missing Battier tonight too....not good.

DD

LEONARD
04-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Banking in a 3 isn't "clutch"...it's called a lucky heave...

mattb_25
04-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Man those 3 pointers he shot up were both fucking crazy.. It was nice to get a win though, seeing as how good Utah has been playing. They whooped up on the hornets, and utah wasn't even at home, so i think you could say that they are getting really good on away games. Rockets better watch out for this team, or you'll be seeing T-mac cryin again