PDA

View Full Version : [April 10] Official Warriors vs Nuggets thread~!

Matchman
04-10-2008, 12:13 PM
An epic showdown between the 8th and 9th place contenders in the Western Conference.
This game will decide the fate of both teams - the winners heading to the playoffs, the losers gone fishin'

Game starts @ 7:00PM CT :hat

balli
04-10-2008, 12:32 PM
On one hand I think the Warriors are a joke. They cry, play a style that will never win them a ring (so I really don't know wht they're trying to do) and basically I thought their barrage of flagrants as they were losing to UT last spring was one of the least classy things I've seen in a while. And oh yeah, that faggot Matt Barnes still plays for them... rarely.

On the other hand I really, really don't like the Nuggets. I've disliked them longer than I have the Warriors. Melo is a bitch and I just flat-out think they don't deserve to get in considering their pay-role and inability to even try on defense.

I don't really want either of these teams to win. I'd rather just not have an 8th seed.

Matchman
04-10-2008, 05:22 PM
i think the perfect coach for the nuggets is Jeff Van Gundy. they would be a very dangerous team with a defensive minded coach

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-10-2008, 05:24 PM
warriors win by 45........ nuggets stay home where they belong and GK is fired in the offseason :clap