PDA

View Full Version : I lost my wallet.

angel_luv
04-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I know where it must have been too.

I only went one place with it- a drive thru and only got out briefly in the one parking lot.

I called the business but they don't open until tomorrow at nine.

I feel like such a moron. I had money in there and of course my driver's liscense.

I am so upset. I just pray, pray someone honest finds it and turns it in.

angel_luv
04-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Never mind! It fell into a crevice in my car. Thank Jesus!

I was so scared!

NorCal510
04-10-2008, 10:26 PM
No, I took it and put it back because I realized it was yours.

/not funny

angel_luv
04-10-2008, 10:29 PM
I am relieved enough to laugh at anything.

I don't know what is wrong with me today. I misplaced some keys at work earlier. I locked the keys up in my sales inventory bag.
Lord help me!

T Park
04-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Never mind! It fell into a crevice in my car. Thank Jesus!

I was so scared!

Good that you found it.

I've lost stuff before, looked under the seats in my car to find it.

Finding something you've lost thats important like a wallet or cellphone, then finding it, theres like this rush of adrenaline :lol

Congrats on finding it, I don't wish losing anything like that on anyone.

I lost my CC a couple months ago, and still couldn't find it.

Canceled it, but have yet to recieve a new one :pctoss

angel_luv
04-10-2008, 10:31 PM
:lol Norcal. I was reading the caption under your name.

My wallet has pink on it. No wonder you didn't want it. :lol

NorCal510
04-10-2008, 10:32 PM
:lol Norcal. I was reading the caption under your name.

My wallet has pink on it. No wonder you didn't want it. :lol
You are too kind to steal from. Plus, I don't steal.

angel_luv
04-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks T-Park.

I noticed my wallet was missing just a while go when I went to McDonalds.
It was my first time to eat since five this morning. I know better than to walk around with low blood sugar.

But anyway, right before I realized I didn't have my wallet I had been thinking about how glad I was that the hardest part of this week was over.

angel_luv
04-10-2008, 10:33 PM
You are too kind to steal from. Plus, I don't steal.

Thanks. :)

T Park
04-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks T-Park.

I noticed my wallet was missing just a while go when I went to McDonalds.
It was my first time to eat since five this morning. I know better than to walk around with low blood sugar.

But anyway, right before I realized I didn't have my wallet I had been thinking about how glad I was that the hardest part of this week was over.

Do you get grumpy? Or do you have diabetes.

angel_luv
04-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Do you get grumpy? Or do you have diabetes.

I don't have diabetes, thank God.

When I was a kid I would get grumpy when I didn't eat. Now I get kind of spacey and panic easily when I let too long go between meals.

But part of my problem this time was I was with a friend the last time I had my wallet.
I was preoccupied gabbing away with her and didn't put my wallet away as carefully as I should have.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 11:16 PM
norcal has never liked anything pink in his life....

spursfan09
04-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Cool you found it. One time I lost my wallet. Then it showed up thrown in front of my house, but ofcourse my money was gone.

Fillmoe
04-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Cool you found it. One time I lost my wallet. Then it showed up thrown in front of my house, but ofcourse my money was gone.

had that shit happened to me too... LOL

NorCal510
04-10-2008, 11:22 PM
norcal has never liked anything pink in his life....
only the panties that your mom strips for me in

marini martini
04-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Had my purse stolen, out of my car, in front of my parent's house. A few days later, got a call from someone saying they found it and they'd return it, plus my keys, for 50 bucks. Glad it worked out for you Angel.

RashoFan
04-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Glad you found your wallet, I was worried that some creep would show up where you lived{{{{SCARY!!!}}}}
:(

spursfan09
04-11-2008, 08:41 AM
had that shit happened to me too... LOL

At least the people were decent enough to give it back right? :lol

alamo50
04-13-2008, 06:39 AM
I don't know what is wrong with me today. I misplaced some keys at work earlier. I locked the keys up in my sales inventory bag.
Lord help me!

And we weren't even playing the Raptors!

Supreme_Being
04-13-2008, 06:46 AM
I certainly hope you find your wallet. I lost mine last week and I went to a lot of trouble securing another license.

makedamnsure
04-13-2008, 12:37 PM
I lost my wallet Friday night. I noticed when I got home. I checked everywhere I was that night and couldn't find it. I was going to cancel my credit card but then I called the movies where I had been to watch Prom Night (which sucked) and they did indeed find it! I was so relieved. Now I just have to go pick it up. It had my credit card, ID, and house keys. I was SOOO paranoid someone would come to my house that night.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-13-2008, 12:44 PM
I certainly hope you find your wallet. I lost mine last week and I went to a lot of trouble securing another license.
See post #2.