PDA

View Full Version : final 4 results

DBryant88
04-11-2008, 09:28 AM
when i made my picks i had UCLA winning it all over Kansas. when UCLA got beat by Memphis i was like shit mabeye next year... then i was watching kansas blow a big lead and i was like come on. But Kansas rallied back. I lost 5 bucks on the UCLA game to my friend then i boldy but a weeks paycheck which is usually 200-250 on Kansas. That week our boss gave us a 1 year bonus ans that was an additional 150 so the bet was up to 350-400. When Kansas won my friend shit a chicken. So how did your brackets end up anyway. Oh by the way my friend won the pool our work had of 525$ so he didnt lose out to bad :lol

NICE GUY
04-28-2008, 03:51 PM
After my dinner a good cigar for the apprentice, whilst being an excellent daytime companion for the experienced aficionado. The Bolivar Petit Coronas, get it at Solocigars.com, is a perfect balance between strength and flavour with a long life span on the palate making this little fellow, exciting, wet earth, coffee and cacao blend in perfect unison to give a very attractive character to this cigar and to me a memorable and unforgettable moment after meal and social life.’

BOBBY LEWIS
04-28-2008, 03:57 PM
my Romeo y Julieta Cazadores, smoking one of these is like taking a ride through the History of Cuban cigars, build up in power, through a distinct three phrases , rich honey and spice aromas mount in intensity to give a rarely found finish, love to have then with one or a couple of red wine glasses. Get it in the closer wine cellar or liquor store, but my cigars for my previous experiences only at Solocigars.com, excellent cigars