PDA

View Full Version : Was ATRAIN in LA?

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Woman Fatally Shot at LA Freeway Ramp

Apr 10, 9:07 PM (ET)

By THOMAS WATKINS

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A teenage driver was killed in a car-to-car shooting at a freeway off-ramp early Thursday in the latest in several recent fatal roadway attacks in California.

Samantha Padilla, 19, of Los Angeles, was shot in the upper torso around 12:30 a.m., authorities said.

She apparently was attacked while stopped at a traffic light at the end of an off-ramp from the 110 Freeway in South Los Angeles, police Detective Tommy Thompson said. A car pulled up alongside and someone fired about five rounds from a medium-caliber gun, he said.

It appeared Padilla was heading home from Los Angeles International Airport, where she worked, officials said.

"We don't know if this was a personal thing or if it was road rage," Detective Kelle Baitx said.

Car-to-car shootings are not uncommon in the area, Baitx said. He said that although such violence is often gang-related, he did not think Padilla was connected to any gangs.

Thompson said two witnesses had given conflicting statements about the make of the shooter's vehicle. He said he was trying to locate stores with surveillance footage of the area in an attempt to gain additional clues.

Southern California has had a spate of shootings on major roadways; at least five other people have died in recent weeks.

Among the victims were a 54-year-old chiropractor who died after she was shot in the head while driving on Interstate 10 in eastern Los Angeles County; a 26-year-old man who died in a shooting on U.S. 101; and two teenage boys who died after they were shot on a state highway in San Diego County. Another death is being investigated as a possible suicide.

In Northern California, a driver was killed Wednesday in a rush-hour shooting on a San Francisco freeway as he drove with two children in the car.

The attacks remained unsolved but officials say they are unrelated.

"There's really no pattern, they seem just random," California Highway Patrol spokeswoman Officer Heather Hoglund said.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080411/D8VVBL000.html

Viva Las Espuelas
04-11-2008, 10:44 AM
at least no one intervened.

florige
04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Man I told A about that damn temper of his. He needs to hire B2B as his life coach ASAfreakinP!!!!!

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Man I told A about that damn temper of his. He needs to hire B2B as his life coach ASAfreakinP!!!!!

I'm not driving in Austin unless I'm packing heat.
Who knows where that fucker is driving around in that city.

florige
04-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm not driving in Austin unless I'm packing heat.
Who knows where that fucker is driving around in that city.

... :lol He isn't on today. He is probably looking for his next victim! :lol

thispego
04-11-2008, 01:26 PM
people in austin dont shoot guns over road rage they shoot the finger

degenerate_gambler
04-11-2008, 01:28 PM

austin's too stoned to care about road rage..

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 01:30 PM
... :lol He isn't on today. He is probably looking for his next victim! :lol

He's probably in a jail cell in LA right about now.

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 01:30 PM
austin's too stoned to care about road rage..

ATRAIN has roid issues.

degenerate_gambler
04-11-2008, 01:31 PM
ATRAIN has roid issues.

dude needs a life coach.

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 01:34 PM
dude needs a life coach.

I think B2B fears him.

He's beyond anybody's reach, even B2B's.

Condemned 2 HelLA
04-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Southern California has had a spate of shootings on major roadways; at least five other people have died in recent weeks.

Among the victims were a 54-year-old chiropractor who died after she was shot in the head while driving on Interstate 10 in eastern Los Angeles County; a 26-year-old man who died in a shooting on U.S. 101; and two teenage boys who died after they were shot on a state highway in San Diego County. Another death is being investigated as a possible suicide.

Most of these incidents occurred in the span of about 10 days or so.
Can ATRAIN (or anyone else) account for his whereabouts during this time?
He seems to take off for days at a stretch here lately.
Hmmmm......

Condemned 2 HelLA
04-11-2008, 01:51 PM
ATRAIN has roid issues.

Hemorrhoids?

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Hemorrhoids?
:lol :lol :lol

I'm sure that's where his anger issues stem from.

atxrocker
04-11-2008, 01:57 PM

don't know if it's true, but I remember hearing a few years back that someone was shot and killed at a dove springs red light by the passangers in the car beside them for supposidly looking at the passenger wrong.

thispego
04-11-2008, 02:50 PM
don't know if it's true, but I remember hearing a few years back that someone was shot and killed at a dove springs red light by the passangers in the car beside them for supposidly looking at the passenger wrong.
fucked up, some people are crazy. i need to hurry and buy a gun

ATRAIN
04-11-2008, 06:40 PM
So im back from my trip from LA, it was fun but glad to be back in Texas.

ATRAIN
04-11-2008, 06:41 PM
:lol :lol :lol

I'm sure that's where his anger issues stem from.

Its the combination of both. The HGH and Roids really aggrivate the hemiroids.