PDA

View Full Version : Which Would You Rather Die Of?

midgetonadonkey
04-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Alzheimers or Lou Gehrig's Disease?

Give me Alzheimers any time. I would hate to have to shit in a bag.

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Which one is the gay one?

Richard Cranium
04-11-2008, 10:49 AM

Between you two?

midgetonadonkey
04-11-2008, 10:50 AM

AIDS. But that one isn't listed.

mrsmaalox
04-11-2008, 10:51 AM

Yea it's better to shit on yourself. Or anywhere you feel like it.

mrsmaalox
04-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Between you two?

:lmao :lol :lmao :toast

SpursWoman
04-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Lou Gehrig's ... so at least I could remember to just shoot myself in the head. :spin

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Who was the gay swimmer that had a disease named after him?

I may have all this stuff mixed up.

SpursWoman
04-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Greg Louganis?

But HIV wasn't named after him, though. So, n/m. :lol

bus driver
04-11-2008, 10:57 AM
:toast Alzheimers, because i like meeting new people

CuckingFunt
04-11-2008, 10:58 AM

I may have all this stuff mixed up.Greg Louganis is a gay diver who has AIDS (or is HIV positive, I can't remember which), but they didn't name it after him.

dickface
04-11-2008, 10:58 AM

I may have all this stuff mixed up.
You're way fucking off. Lou Gehrig was a baseball player.

The swimmer you're thinking of is probably Greg Louganis. Or as I like to call him, Greg Loose-Anus!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 11:00 AM
You're way fucking off. Lou Gehrig was a baseball player.

The swimmer you're thinking of is probably Greg Louganis. Or as I like to call him, Greg Loose-Anus!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Yea, I know who Lou Gehrig is, but I couldn't remember who the gay swimmer was.

They should rename AIDS.
It should be called Louganis.
Or, Greg's.

mrsmaalox
04-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Lou Gehrig's ... so at least I could remember to just shoot myself in the head. :spin

Yea but you need to be able to move if you wanna shoot yourself! :lol

SpursWoman
04-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Yea but you need to be able to move if you wanna shoot yourself! :lol

True. Early stages, maybe? :lol

mrsmaalox
04-11-2008, 11:45 AM
True. Early stages, maybe? :lol

That could work. Supposedly the paralysis works it's way from the feet up. That would give you time!!! :lmao

King
04-11-2008, 11:48 AM
What were the chances that Lou Gehrig would die of Lou Gehrig's disease?

florige
04-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Alzheimers easy. That disease is harder for the people taking care of the person than anything else. In the actual Alzheimers patient's mind everything is all good. My grandmother has it and she is in perfect health besides the Alzheimers. Her physical condition is excellent. Right now anyway.

leemajors
04-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Alzheimers easy. That disease is harder for the people taking care of the person than anything else. In the actual Alzheimers patient's mind everything is all good. My grandmother has it and she is in perfect health besides the Alzheimers. Her physical condition is excellent. Right now anyway.
lucky for her. my grandfather has it, and although he doesn't recognize anyone but his sons anymore, you can really tell it frustrates him to no end not being able to remember anything.

florige
04-11-2008, 12:07 PM
lucky for her. my grandfather has it, and although he doesn't recognize anyone but his sons anymore, you can really tell it frustrates him to no end not being able to remember anything.

My grandmother only remembers me, my mom, and my sister and thats pretty much it. I remember her other daughter came and stayed with her a few days, and they were telling me that she was all set to call the cops because she had no idea who she was. She was sure it was a stranger in her house. She remembers her voice, but not her face. My grandmother has a really hard time remembering the days of the week as well. She thinks everyday is either Saturday or Sunday.

lebomb
04-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Lou Gehrigs disease is horrible........you are able to use less and less of your motor skills. Everything eventually shuts down and you are basically paralyzed. That is about the worst way I can think of going out. Id take Alzheimer's instead.

I would most prefer dying of old age in my sleep.

peewee's lovechild
04-11-2008, 12:50 PM
My grandmother only remembers me, my mom, and my sister and thats pretty much it. I remember her other daughter came and stayed with her a few days, and they were telling me that she was all set to call the cops because she had no idea who she was. She was sure it was a stranger in her house. She remembers her voice, but not her face. My grandmother has a really hard time remembering the days of the week as well. She thinks everyday is either Saturday or Sunday.

I drink like everyday is Saturday.

remingtonbo2001
04-11-2008, 03:03 PM
What about Dementia?

Don Quixote
04-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Then again ... Stephen Hawking has had symptoms like Lou Gehrig's since the 1960's. I wouldn't wish either disease on anyone, but if I had a choice, I'd want my mind.

Does ALS affect the weener?

What about the butt?

remingtonbo2001
04-11-2008, 08:59 PM
After taking all the facts into consideration I'm going with...

Old Age.

Don Quixote
04-11-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't know. Dying of old age is sure to be painful and full of angst, as you know the difference between what you used to do, and what you can now do, not to mention how society often treats old people.

C.S. Lewis, on the other hand, wrote that at least in war, you have a reasonable chance of going out painlessly (bullet to the head, blown to bits). And really, who are we kidding? Our chances at mortality are 100%. May as well go out with honor, and maybe pain-free.

phyzik
04-11-2008, 09:11 PM
heaven doesnt want me and hell is afraid I'd take over...

but if I had to choose..... Alzheimers

my question is.... who are the 3 people who voted for Lou Gehrigs?

florige
04-11-2008, 09:26 PM
What about Dementia?

Dementia is a step down right below Alzheimers. My grandmother had that before right before.

ShoogarBear
04-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Actually dementia is the general term for the memory and functional loss you get with Alzheimer's. Alzheimer's is the most common form of dementia but it can be caused by other things, too, like stroke or Parkinson's disease.

Fillmoe
04-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Between you two?

:lol :lol

marini martini
04-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Just let me remember where my pills and gin are :toast

Then it's night, night, my chillins :sleep

manufor3
04-12-2008, 02:17 PM

+1

RobertoPulido
04-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Overdosing on the soda is the way to go Primo.