PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs, Here We Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humble Billy Hayes
04-11-2008, 10:51 AM
OH MOTHERFUCKING FUCK YES! HELL DAMN!

THE DALLAS MAVERICKS ARE BACK IN THE BIG DANCE! THANK YOU DIRK AND THAT BAD ASS 3 POINTER LAST NIGHT! MY NIPPLES ARE GETTING HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Kidd.......twooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo shots!

YOU LITTLE COCK GOBBLERS IN THE WEST BETTER WATCH THE FUCK OUT! BECAUSE THE MAVS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY BABY!

Dirk Nowitzki..........twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo shots!

DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE PLAY, WE'RE GOING TO DOMINATE! WE'RE GONNA NUT-KICK NEW ORLEANS, WE'RE GONNA SLAP SAN ANTONIO, WE'RE GONNA HUMILIATE HOUSTON, WE'RE GONNA PILEDRIVE PHOENIX, WE'RE GONNA DESTROY EVERYBODY!

AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF BOSTON OR DETROIT IN THE FINALS!

BRING

IT

ON!

Maurice Ager.........twooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo shots!

DALLAS MAVERICKS, REMEMBER THESE CREEDS THREE!

1. THERE'S NO I IN WIN!

2. DON'T ASK CAN I? ASK I CAN!

3. YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR BLADDER WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!

GO MAVS!

DaDakota
04-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Where do you think Dirk is going to go fishing in May? I hear he likes trout......trouser trout.

;)

DD

Findog
04-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Where do you think Dirk is going to go fishing in May? I hear he likes trout......trouser trout.

;)

DD

He should ask Tracy for tips.

Kobayagi
04-11-2008, 11:21 AM
premature ejaculation forum.

Gino
04-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Are we ASSUMING they'll play the Lakers in the first round?

That can definately be an upset. I don't think any of the "experts" will predict it (as they are required to love L.A. because of $$$) but it could definately happen.

I'll be watching.

DaDakota
04-11-2008, 11:23 AM
He should ask Tracy for tips.

LOL - Tracy can steer the boat !!

DD

Lebowski Brickowski
04-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Wow. Congratulations on making the playoffs. :rolleyes

clambake
04-11-2008, 11:56 AM
we don't have a chance without harris and diop.

i don't know how we managed to even make the playoffs. they should forfeit and let the real teams advance.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-11-2008, 02:57 PM

THE DALLAS MAVERICKS ARE BACK IN THE BIG DANCE! THANK YOU DIRK AND THAT BAD ASS 3 POINTER LAST NIGHT! MY NIPPLES ARE GETTING HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU LITTLE COCK GOBBLERS IN THE WEST BETTER WATCH THE FUCK OUT! BECAUSE THE MAVS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY BABY!

Dirk Nowitzki..........twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo shots!

DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE PLAY, WE'RE GOING TO DOMINATE! WE'RE GONNA NUT-KICK NEW ORLEANS, WE'RE GONNA SLAP SAN ANTONIO, WE'RE GONNA HUMILIATE HOUSTON, WE'RE GONNA PILEDRIVE PHOENIX, WE'RE GONNA DESTROY EVERYBODY!

AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF BOSTON OR DETROIT IN THE FINALS!

BRING

IT

ON!

Maurice Ager.........twooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo shots!

1. THERE'S NO I IN WIN!

GO MAVS!

:clap :clap :clap 2008 NBA WORLD CHAMPS MOTHERFUCKER! THIS IS OUR YEAR! ITS THE DALLAS MAVERICKS FUCKING YEAR! THE TIDE HAD TURNED! THE MAVS ARE BACK AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE LAST TEAM STANDING! AGAIN THIS IS OUR YEAR! I LOVE BEING A MAVS FAN! I FUCKING LOVE IT! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

mavsfan1000
04-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Humble Billy Hayes rules!

BillsCarnage
04-11-2008, 04:10 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gmanrulz
04-11-2008, 04:22 PM
shows you how far the mavs have sunk when theyre so excited about just making the platoffs.

dallaskd
04-11-2008, 07:07 PM

BRING

IT

ON!

1. THERE'S NO I IN WIN!

GO MAVS!

I love this guy

Findog
04-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Humble Billy fucking rocks. If he's not plowing ass through the Mavs dancers, then something is wrong. HBH is a fucking pimp!

BUMP
04-12-2008, 10:19 AM
we don't have a chance without harris and diop.

i don't know how we managed to even make the playoffs. they should forfeit and let the real teams advance.

wtf? thats a terrible attitude. hat makes you think this, especially the way weve been playing lately?

balli
04-12-2008, 10:24 AM
You would have lost the Jazz game if they called the foul on Dirk where he manhandled Korver, AK dove for the ball and it went out of bounds and they gave it back to the Mavs. Or the continuation play. Good job getting in on Joe Derosa's shitty whistle.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Doesn't anyone see a problem with this?

LEONARD
04-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Please God...give us the Spurs in the 1st rd...

ChuckD
04-12-2008, 11:54 AM
shows you how far the mavs have sunk when theyre so excited about just making the platoffs.
That's EXACTLY what I was telling peeps at work. I was just drinking in the sight of Cuban so fucking excited about making the playoffs.

They'll have to win 12 games against the cream of the WC, then win 4 against either Detroit or Boston. Ain't happening. They've only won, what 3 games against winning teams since Kidd got there?

Mav fan needs to check himself.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-12-2008, 12:02 PM
That's EXACTLY what I was telling peeps at work. I was just drinking in the sight of Cuban so fucking excited about making the playoffs.

They'll have to win 12 games against the cream of the WC, then win 4 against either Detroit or Boston. Ain't happening. They've only won, what 3 games against winning teams since Kidd got there?

Mav fan needs to check himself.

Fuck up Dumbass, why the fuck do you keep talking shit? What the fuck have the knicks been doing that makes you able to talk shit?! Fuck Up Stupid

Banzai
04-12-2008, 12:27 PM
premature ejaculation forum.
:jack :lol

Findog
04-12-2008, 01:35 PM
if

cash459
04-12-2008, 03:17 PM

BRING

IT

ON!

1. THERE'S NO I IN WIN!

GO MAVS!

:dizzy :wtf

DazedAndConfused
04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
The scary thing about the Mavs fans on this forum is I have absolutely no idea who is being for real and who is just fucking around

Kobayagi
04-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Doesn't anyone see a problem with this?

Yeah, I noticed this, but I thought wgaf, the whole thread is a joke anyway.
:lol